Schaffenfest Stalls/Vendors/Entertainers.   Posted by GM.Group: 0
Imrak Ragnar
 player, 130 posts
 12/12 W 3/3 FP
 58/37/3/5 b/l:3 h/a: 1
Thu 14 Oct 2010
at 19:09
Re: Schaffenfest Stalls/Vendors/Entertainers
Imrak looks up at Silvestr "Nut sur A said any ting abut a dark wiz'd.  Bout someone wus p'aying wit chaos in tah sewers.  Foul best tis was, but didn't last l'ng against me axe."
Silvestr Nicodoch
 player, 18 posts
Fri 15 Oct 2010
at 06:55
Re: Schaffenfest Stalls/Vendors/Entertainers
"Don't you think, that it is an issue, that cannot wait no more?" Silvestr crosses his arms and looks to Imrak sternly.
Imrak Ragnar
 player, 131 posts
 12/12 W 3/3 FP
 58/37/3/5 b/l:3 h/a: 1
Fri 15 Oct 2010
at 12:23
Re: Schaffenfest Stalls/Vendors/Entertainers
Imrak chuckles "Who s'd a was waiting?  Now, anstwer me tis, why are yu so interested?  Tsems more than idle interest.."
Silvestr Nicodoch
 player, 19 posts
Fri 15 Oct 2010
at 12:36
Re: Schaffenfest Stalls/Vendors/Entertainers
Without any answer, Silvestr just casts a stern gaze on the dwarf and produces his medalion from under his robes and shows it to him.


Imrak Ragnar
 player, 132 posts
 12/12 W 3/3 FP
 58/37/3/5 b/l:3 h/a: 1
Fri 15 Oct 2010
at 18:31
Re: Schaffenfest Stalls/Vendors/Entertainers
Imrak looks at the Medallion, and lifts his shoulders .."Ti's that sup'osed ta me'n sumting?"
Silvestr Nicodoch
 player, 20 posts
Sun 17 Oct 2010
at 20:49
Re: Schaffenfest Stalls/Vendors/Entertainers
"Ahh yes..." says Silvestr, and hides the medallion. "I mean, no, not necessary. It is the symbol of the Gold College of Magic."
Imrak Ragnar
 player, 133 posts
 12/12 W 3/3 FP
 58/37/3/5 b/l:3 h/a: 1
Mon 18 Oct 2010
at 12:27
Re: Schaffenfest Stalls/Vendors/Entertainers
"Dus tat me'n you are one ta them Manling wizards?"
Silvestr Nicodoch
 player, 21 posts
Mon 18 Oct 2010
at 19:10
Re: Schaffenfest Stalls/Vendors/Entertainers
- Sssh... -Silvestr places his index finger in front of his lips. - Thats not something I want, everyone to know, until I do not get on the end of that issue, you mentioned.
Imrak Ragnar
 player, 134 posts
 12/12 W 3/3 FP
 58/37/3/5 b/l:3 h/a: 1
Tue 19 Oct 2010
at 12:31
Re: Schaffenfest Stalls/Vendors/Entertainers
"Well, Nu prob'm here.  Wut did yah knew, before yah met me.?"
Silvestr Nicodoch
 player, 22 posts
Tue 19 Oct 2010
at 13:09
Re: Schaffenfest Stalls/Vendors/Entertainers
Silvestr gestures for Imrak, to walk with him, towards the nearby alleys and side-streets where less people were around.
"I got the information, that someone, or a group of people around here are using unlicensed magic... I arrived here and heard a few most perturbatory, yet greatly disturbing rumors... including your's..."
Imrak Ragnar
 player, 135 posts
 12/12 W 3/3 FP
 58/37/3/5 b/l:3 h/a: 1
Tue 19 Oct 2010
at 13:26
Re: Schaffenfest Stalls/Vendors/Entertainers
Imrak ponders the situation.. "What oter rumars av yah hurd?"
Silvestr Nicodoch
 player, 23 posts
Tue 19 Oct 2010
at 13:45
Re: Schaffenfest Stalls/Vendors/Entertainers
"Merchants using magic to increase their income, goblin escaping from a freakshow into the sewers, Town Councillor falling deadly sick, lot of bodies found in the river... they say, some people of The Pit did that. Maybe we should get on the end of each of these rumors..."
Imrak Ragnar
 player, 136 posts
 12/12 W 3/3 FP
 58/37/3/5 b/l:3 h/a: 1
Tue 19 Oct 2010
at 14:07
Re: Schaffenfest Stalls/Vendors/Entertainers
"Ahh, so.. we might be ab'le ta elp ech oter.  Well, twas a demon in ta sewers.  We were able ta dispatch it."
Silvestr Nicodoch
 player, 24 posts
Tue 19 Oct 2010
at 14:14
Re: Schaffenfest Stalls/Vendors/Entertainers
"Could you tell more details about the whole happenings?"
Imrak Ragnar
 player, 137 posts
 12/12 W 3/3 FP
 58/37/3/5 b/l:3 h/a: 1
Tue 19 Oct 2010
at 14:48
Re: Schaffenfest Stalls/Vendors/Entertainers
Imrak makes sure no one is close enough to hear.
OOC: To much work to put it in Imrak's.. accent ;)
"Well, we were hunten the Goblin, when we came to a door in the sewers.  After opening the door we discovered ... an evil place.  It was a closed off room, with a large Pentacle painted in the floor, with a sliver candlestick at each point.  In the center was a design we couldn't make out.  Beside the Pentacle was a pile of gnawed bones.  As well as an Iron Cabinet.  Once we entered a Demon came forth, and told us to leave.  Once the demon was dispatched, we searched the room. We found .." Imrak seems more cautious now <small>" the words 'Ordo Septenarius' written outside the symbol." </small>"And the Symbol we couldn't make out, was a beastly demon's head.  We searched the room, but found nothing.  And we were not able to get into the cabinet.  We decided that someone should know about this, and headed back to the surface.  On our way, we found a poor dwarf killed in the sewers..
Silvestr Nicodoch
 player, 25 posts
Tue 19 Oct 2010
at 22:05
Re: Schaffenfest Stalls/Vendors/Entertainers
"What do you think, would it be possible to go back to that place...?" asks Silvestr while rubbing his chin.
Imrak Ragnar
 player, 138 posts
 12/12 W 3/3 FP
 58/37/3/5 b/l:3 h/a: 1
Wed 20 Oct 2010
at 14:10
Re: Schaffenfest Stalls/Vendors/Entertainers
"Eye, shoudn't be tu ard.  But, tis getting late.  Wuden't want'ta get lost down tere"
Silvestr Nicodoch
 player, 26 posts
Wed 20 Oct 2010
at 14:26
Re: Schaffenfest Stalls/Vendors/Entertainers
"I believe it's dark down there both night and day..."
Imrak Ragnar
 player, 139 posts
 12/12 W 3/3 FP
 58/37/3/5 b/l:3 h/a: 1
Wed 20 Oct 2010
at 14:59
Re: Schaffenfest Stalls/Vendors/Entertainers
Imrak smirks at Silvester.. "Yah be right tere, but I an't going down wit just ta 2 of us....  Plus tis ben a long day."
GM
 GM, 572 posts
Thu 21 Oct 2010
at 06:56
Re: Schaffenfest Stalls/Vendors/Entertainers
So... call it a night and head back to the boat then?
Silvestr Nicodoch
 player, 27 posts
Thu 21 Oct 2010
at 07:27
Re: Schaffenfest Stalls/Vendors/Entertainers
"Well then we should find some help..." says Silvestr. "Perhaps morning then, we should rest now."
Imrak Ragnar
 player, 140 posts
 12/12 W 3/3 FP
 58/37/3/5 b/l:3 h/a: 1
Thu 21 Oct 2010
at 12:01
Re: Schaffenfest Stalls/Vendors/Entertainers
"Where will yah be stay'n?  I am uf ta see the compan'ns ah tulked abut."
Silvestr Nicodoch
 player, 28 posts
Thu 21 Oct 2010
at 12:22
Re: Schaffenfest Stalls/Vendors/Entertainers
"All right then. I am not familiar with the city yet, but I will find some place I hope..."
Imrak Ragnar
 player, 141 posts
 12/12 W 3/3 FP
 58/37/3/5 b/l:3 h/a: 1
Thu 21 Oct 2010
at 12:39
Re: Schaffenfest Stalls/Vendors/Entertainers
Imrak nods  "Good luck wit tat, I will meet yah in ta morning at the Blue Cat Brew pub." he than heads off towards the boat, curious what was found out during the day..
Silvestr Nicodoch
 player, 29 posts
Thu 21 Oct 2010
at 12:42
Re: Schaffenfest Stalls/Vendors/Entertainers
Silvestr just nods, then he starts to walk around, to find a suitable tavern, where he could rest at the night.