The Blue Cat Brew Pub.   Posted by GM.Group: 0
GM
 GM, 621 posts
Sun 7 Nov 2010
at 10:10
Re: The Blue Cat Brew Pub
ooc: Roll me concealment at -20.
Paulus Greenbottom
 player, 201 posts
 26/49/2/2 head/body/arm 1
 10/12, 1/2
Sun 7 Nov 2010
at 13:24
Re: The Blue Cat Brew Pub
[OOC: So close, failed by 1 (after using a Fortune Point)]
Ulrich Von Wolfenstein
 player, 365 posts
 Ag:41 Ar:0/2 WS:41 BS:36
 W:8/11 F:3/4 SB:3 TB:4
Sun 7 Nov 2010
at 19:01
Re: The Blue Cat Brew Pub
Ulrich contiunes to chat with the Kislevite.

Ulrich with his back to the table doesnt notice the departure of the councilor and Paulus.
Silvestr Nicodoch
 player, 53 posts
Sun 7 Nov 2010
at 22:34
Re: The Blue Cat Brew Pub
Silvestr answers calmly.
Ulrich Von Wolfenstein
 player, 366 posts
 Ag:41 Ar:0/2 WS:41 BS:36
 W:8/11 F:3/4 SB:3 TB:4
Mon 8 Nov 2010
at 01:34
Re: The Blue Cat Brew Pub
Ulrich seems to consider his words before continuing.
Imrak Ragnar
 player, 168 posts
 12/12 W 3/3 FP
 58/37/3/5 b/l:3 h/a: 1
Mon 8 Nov 2010
at 01:47
Re: The Blue Cat Brew Pub
Imrak listens to the conversation.  Should make for an eventful evening. "I tink we should kep low tomorrow, or else we might taf ta leave more peps at boat."
Silvestr Nicodoch
 player, 54 posts
Mon 8 Nov 2010
at 10:24
Re: The Blue Cat Brew Pub
Silvestr nods.
Ulrich Von Wolfenstein
 player, 367 posts
 Ag:41 Ar:0/2 WS:41 BS:36
 W:8/11 F:3/4 SB:3 TB:4
Mon 8 Nov 2010
at 16:20
Re: The Blue Cat Brew Pub
Ulrich says something and turns around to head over to the table.

A surprised look on his face appears as he see that both the councilor and Paulus is gone. "Then maybe not right now..." he mumbles to himself as he guides Silvestr over to the table.

"Where did Paulus and the councilor go" he asks the two others.
Svlad Sejelli
 player, 268 posts
 12/14W 2/3FP
 45/32/3/3 body 1 arms 1
Mon 8 Nov 2010
at 17:32
Re: The Blue Cat Brew Pub
"The councellor left and our sneaky little one went after him.  Good idea it was to put some eyes on that one.  The plot thickens and we don't know who to trust at this stage.  Almost makes me want to pull up anchor and set sail...but I want to see this one through."
Silvestr Nicodoch
 player, 55 posts
Mon 8 Nov 2010
at 17:53
Re: The Blue Cat Brew Pub
Silvestr walks with Ulrich towards the table of the team and takes a seat, waiting eagerly.
Ulrich Von Wolfenstein
 player, 368 posts
 Ag:41 Ar:0/2 WS:41 BS:36
 W:8/11 F:3/4 SB:3 TB:4
Mon 8 Nov 2010
at 18:37
Re: The Blue Cat Brew Pub
Ulrich nods to Svlad as he sits.

"Some of the leading merchant families here have grouped up in what they call Ordo Septenarius, and inner council of the local merchant guild. At first it seemed like an innocent gathering, but we have found evidence on the contrary. A few days ago we encountered a demon while exploring the sewers underneath the city. We have since investigated the episode and identified certain members of this inner council  who seem to be involved with Chaos." he explains in a low voice to Silvestr.

He glances around the room before continuing "We have now been informed that the there will be a great meeting tomorrow with possible human sacrifices which we of course will try to put an end to. That is the short version. Does this seem to fit with what you have been told?" he asks.
Silvestr Nicodoch
 player, 56 posts
Mon 8 Nov 2010
at 18:53
Re: The Blue Cat Brew Pub
Silvestr nods.
"Da it seems, that these merchants has turned to the dark gods of Kaos, to gain power, to fulfill their greed and desire for power. But why did you start to investigate in the  sewers?"
Ulrich Von Wolfenstein
 player, 369 posts
 Ag:41 Ar:0/2 WS:41 BS:36
 W:8/11 F:3/4 SB:3 TB:4
Mon 8 Nov 2010
at 18:57
Re: The Blue Cat Brew Pub
"Its a chain of events that brought us here. We were helping to locate an escaped 3 legged goblin and it was by coincidence we found the hidden room with the demon in it. Thats where it all began. If we hadnt bumped it we would have had no idea what was going on here."
Silvestr Nicodoch
 player, 57 posts
Mon 8 Nov 2010
at 19:05
Re: The Blue Cat Brew Pub
"So originally you didn't intend to investigate this case of the Ordo?"
Ulrich Von Wolfenstein
 player, 370 posts
 Ag:41 Ar:0/2 WS:41 BS:36
 W:8/11 F:3/4 SB:3 TB:4
Mon 8 Nov 2010
at 19:07
Re: The Blue Cat Brew Pub
"Correct. It was a coincidence."
Silvestr Nicodoch
 player, 58 posts
Mon 8 Nov 2010
at 19:09
Re: The Blue Cat Brew Pub
"Then may I ask, who are you people? I'm assuming, that you are originally forming a group of some kind."
Imrak Ragnar
 player, 169 posts
 12/12 W 3/3 FP
 58/37/3/5 b/l:3 h/a: 1
Mon 8 Nov 2010
at 19:16
Re: The Blue Cat Brew Pub
Imrak chuckles "We dwarfs hate them gobbies, so I vol'ntered to hunt it.  Plus us dwarfs are good underground.  And after tat demon, we found the dwarf murdered.  So tis seems ta be fate we met."
Silvestr Nicodoch
 player, 59 posts
Mon 8 Nov 2010
at 19:56
Re: The Blue Cat Brew Pub
"Soo... you are individual people, formed into a team for the investigation of this case. So... what about a murdered dwarf?"
Imrak Ragnar
 player, 170 posts
 12/12 W 3/3 FP
 58/37/3/5 b/l:3 h/a: 1
Mon 8 Nov 2010
at 20:03
Re: The Blue Cat Brew Pub
"Eh was found belly up in ta sewers.  And I twas not able to find much more, than ta last person ta be seen wit him was a Teugen Servant."

This message was last edited by the player at 20:04, Mon 08 Nov 2010.

Silvestr Nicodoch
 player, 60 posts
Mon 8 Nov 2010
at 20:21
Re: The Blue Cat Brew Pub
"So you know nothing more about him... only found a body in the sewers? Maybe it's just a petty crime and doesn't connect to it at all."
Ulrich Von Wolfenstein
 player, 371 posts
 Ag:41 Ar:0/2 WS:41 BS:36
 W:8/11 F:3/4 SB:3 TB:4
Mon 8 Nov 2010
at 20:24
Re: The Blue Cat Brew Pub
"If you want our life stories it will have to wait. Some of us banded together back in Altdorf to make some extra money for a Grey mountain expedition. A series of events have led us here. We seem to have a common target in preventing Chaos infiltrating this city, so you can either join us to help prevent it or you can do your own investigation." Ulrich answered in a slightly annoyed tone.
Silvestr Nicodoch
 player, 61 posts
Mon 8 Nov 2010
at 20:30
Re: The Blue Cat Brew Pub
"Of course I will join you biezuslovna. With the help and more additionaly the knowledge of others would make easier my task to be completed... and no I'm not interested in your life stories, I only wanted to view the full picture of the circumstances, if I may..." he thrusts his gaze to Ulrich's.
Ulrich Von Wolfenstein
 player, 372 posts
 Ag:41 Ar:0/2 WS:41 BS:36
 W:8/11 F:3/4 SB:3 TB:4
Tue 9 Nov 2010
at 04:52
Re: The Blue Cat Brew Pub
"Lets finish dinner and head back to the boat. Silvestr, you can meet us there tomorrow." He then gives Silvestr the directions to the boat and gets ready to head out.
Silvestr Nicodoch
 player, 62 posts
Tue 9 Nov 2010
at 19:17
Re: The Blue Cat Brew Pub
Silvestr nods and stands up.
"Thank you. And have a good night!" then he walks away to his room.
GM
 GM, 625 posts
Wed 10 Nov 2010
at 20:45
Re: The Blue Cat Brew Pub
ooc: Since nobody posted to the contrary, I'm going to assume that everyone was ready to go back to the boat with Ulrich. To the day 3 thread!