Shadows Over Bogenhafen Day 3.   Posted by GM.Group: 0
Otto Kliest
 player, 177 posts
 Human Ratcatcher
Mon 30 Aug 2010
at 17:28
Re: Shadows Over Bogenhafen Day 3
"I think we need to go talk to the Counciler."
Ulrich Von Wolfenstein
 player, 266 posts
 Ag:41 Ar:0/2 WS:41 BS:31
 W:11/11 F:4/4 SB:4 TB:3
Mon 30 Aug 2010
at 17:39
Re: Shadows Over Bogenhafen Day 3
"They most likely already know about the boat, but we should be using guards at night. I would prefer if we handle the noble first. If we are in trouble later on and he and his buddies barge in on us, it could be very unlucky."
Svlad Sejelli
 player, 213 posts
 12/13W 3/3FP
 45/32/3/3 body 1 arms 1
Mon 30 Aug 2010
at 18:16
Re: Shadows Over Bogenhafen Day 3
"Do you think this is related to our investigation or is it just another bout of bad luck plaguing us?"
Paulus Greenbottom
 player, 140 posts
 26/49/2/2 body 1 arms 1
 10/12, 2/2
Mon 30 Aug 2010
at 18:26
Re: Shadows Over Bogenhafen Day 3
Who is this Magirus fellow an' wot does 'is letter say," Paulus asked.

While the conversation continues, Paulus considers the threat of the noble Leopold. Suddenly, he has a bright idea.

"That fop with the pistol won't be a problem. This very day, 'e will receive a letter from Herr Max Ernst of Altdorf, warnin' 'im to get outta Bogenhafen 'afore a band of bounty hunters arrive to lynch 'im. Let me just see if Josef 'as any writing equipment."

This message was last edited by the player at 18:26, Mon 30 Aug 2010.

Otto Kliest
 player, 178 posts
 Human Ratcatcher
Mon 30 Aug 2010
at 18:31
Re: Shadows Over Bogenhafen Day 3
"Wait  wasn't he walking around with Max  threatening the locals to begin with?"
Ulrich Von Wolfenstein
 player, 267 posts
 Ag:41 Ar:0/2 WS:41 BS:31
 W:11/11 F:4/4 SB:4 TB:3
Mon 30 Aug 2010
at 18:50
Re: Shadows Over Bogenhafen Day 3
"Paulus, I dont think that will scare them. Im feeling we need to confront them once and for all..." Ulrich says as he digs out the letter.

He steps a little closer to the small group and quietly reads the letter out loud to them

I can answer your questions about the Ordo Septenarius. Please find me at the Merchant's Guild and we will discuss the matter over lunch.
Paulus Greenbottom
 player, 141 posts
 26/49/2/2 body 1 arms 1
 10/12, 2/2
Mon 30 Aug 2010
at 20:16
Re: Shadows Over Bogenhafen Day 3
"We 'ave bigger fish to fry than that nobleman. We need 'im outta the way so's we can take care of this Ordo wotcha-call-'ems. Besides, the bugger seems cowardly 'nuff that 'e might leave if'n is thug from Altdorf warns 'im he might be in trouble 'ere."
GM
 GM, 458 posts
Tue 31 Aug 2010
at 03:08
Re: Shadows Over Bogenhafen Day 3
Writing equipment is easy enough to find on the boat. Josef's long ago learned that he would have to start keeping records if he was going to find success as a merchant.
Ulrich Von Wolfenstein
 player, 268 posts
 Ag:41 Ar:0/2 WS:41 BS:31
 W:11/11 F:4/4 SB:4 TB:3
Tue 31 Aug 2010
at 03:56
Re: Shadows Over Bogenhafen Day 3
"No, its too dangerous if he does not bite and leave the city. He must be taken out, either killed or captured and held. I have a feeling that the Order may be more than we can handle." Ulrich replied to the halfling, his tone was extremely serious.
Paulus Greenbottom
 player, 142 posts
 26/49/2/2 body 1 arms 1
 10/12, 2/2
Tue 31 Aug 2010
at 09:36
Re: Shadows Over Bogenhafen Day 3
"I don't see 'ow writin' the letter would make things dangerous. 'Ow would 'e ever know the letter came from us? As far as 'e knows, we're all in the dark 'bout his plot to kill you. As fer murderin' or kidnappin' a noble, that would give the Order the perfect excuse to 'ave us all arrested."
Ulrich Von Wolfenstein
 player, 269 posts
 Ag:41 Ar:0/2 WS:41 BS:31
 W:11/11 F:4/4 SB:4 TB:3
Tue 31 Aug 2010
at 15:26
Re: Shadows Over Bogenhafen Day 3
"Writing the letter is not dangerous. The dangerous part if he does not take the bait and gets involved and intervenes with our investigation. And for him being noble, he is not from anywhere near here so he has as much to say as i do. The city will most likely just dismiss it as an internal dispute as long as we dont harm anyone from the city. And yes I will not hesitate to kill him after what Otto overheard."
Otto Kliest
 player, 179 posts
 Human Ratcatcher
Tue 31 Aug 2010
at 16:47
Re: Shadows Over Bogenhafen Day 3
"I'm not smart like you all but being a noble cant you just openly challenge him...  and take care of it then and there?"
Ulrich Von Wolfenstein
 player, 270 posts
 Ag:41 Ar:0/2 WS:41 BS:31
 W:11/11 F:4/4 SB:4 TB:3
Tue 31 Aug 2010
at 18:38
Re: Shadows Over Bogenhafen Day 3
Ulrich nods to Otto and adds "He has a pistol, I dont...gives him an advantage."
Connor Dugan
 player, 311 posts
 Human Vagabond
Tue 31 Aug 2010
at 19:07
Re: Shadows Over Bogenhafen Day 3
"Is there someone who can lend you a pistol for the duel? Surely one of the nobles you've met could loan you one."
Ulrich Von Wolfenstein
 player, 271 posts
 Ag:41 Ar:0/2 WS:41 BS:31
 W:11/11 F:4/4 SB:4 TB:3
Tue 31 Aug 2010
at 19:23
Re: Shadows Over Bogenhafen Day 3
Ulrich shrugs "I didnt notice anyone who had a pistol. There may be one person though...then again, I am not sure I can hit with it." he finishes wondering where he could possibly find Konrad and if he was still in the city.
Imrak Ragnar
 player, 96 posts
 58/37/3/5
 Body/Legs 3 Head/Arms 1
Tue 31 Aug 2010
at 19:29
Re: Shadows Over Bogenhafen Day 3
Imrak listens to the exchange, "Well, te don't looks ike eh wants ta play fair.  New honor in tat one."
Paulus Greenbottom
 player, 143 posts
 26/49/2/2 body 1 arms 1
 10/12, 2/2
Wed 1 Sep 2010
at 13:50
Re: Shadows Over Bogenhafen Day 3
Paulus realises that talking a human down from a fight is about as easy as getting a halfling to go on a diet.

"All right, Ulrich," he concedes. "'Ave it your own way. Since it's your 'ead wot's on the choppin' block, we'll follow your lead. Now 'ow 'bout that other matter? Are you meetin' that councillor fellow fer lunch?"
Ulrich Von Wolfenstein
 player, 273 posts
 Ag:41 Ar:0/2 WS:41 BS:31
 W:11/11 F:4/4 SB:4 TB:3
Wed 1 Sep 2010
at 15:21
Re: Shadows Over Bogenhafen Day 3
"I'd rather face him head on or be the one ambushing than being shot in the back. But, to answer your other question, yes I think we should meet up with the councilor. I dont know if we all should go, but I think at least one of you should accompany me there. Any volunteers?"
Connor Dugan
 player, 314 posts
 Human Vagabond
Wed 1 Sep 2010
at 15:33
Re: Shadows Over Bogenhafen Day 3
"Well... bullets don't discriminate. He could be aimed at Ulrich's back, back take your little halfling head from your shoulders instead, my diminutive friend." Connor says with a chuckle. "Such is life, however, so lets go see this councilor already."
Ulrich Von Wolfenstein
 player, 274 posts
 Ag:41 Ar:0/2 WS:41 BS:31
 W:11/11 F:4/4 SB:4 TB:3
Wed 1 Sep 2010
at 15:38
Re: Shadows Over Bogenhafen Day 3
"The meeting is not until lunch time. Otto, I would like you to see if you can track down Leopold, where he stays, what his plans are and if possible who will be with him. That would give us a clear advantage." Ulrich suggests.
Otto Kliest
 player, 180 posts
 Human Ratcatcher
Wed 1 Sep 2010
at 16:44
Re: Shadows Over Bogenhafen Day 3
Ulrich Von Wolfenstein:
"The meeting is not until lunch time. Otto, I would like you to see if you can track down Leopold, where he stays, what his plans are and if possible who will be with him. That would give us a clear advantage." Ulrich suggests.



"I'll see what I can turn up..."  With that Otto will head out and look around the Adel Ring and the inn's taverns in the area   and see if he can spot him.
Svlad Sejelli
 player, 214 posts
 12/13W 3/3FP
 45/32/3/3 body 1 arms 1
Wed 1 Sep 2010
at 17:18
Re: Shadows Over Bogenhafen Day 3
"Otto...you want me to come with?  With all the shite going on we should not be heading off alone but I understand you can probably move better on your own and all."
Otto Kliest
 player, 181 posts
 Human Ratcatcher
Wed 1 Sep 2010
at 18:13
Re: Shadows Over Bogenhafen Day 3
"Sure come along."  before he leaveshe turns to Paulus

  "Paulus can you write me a letter to the noble  telling him something along the lines  that a he caught the eye of a merchant princes daughter or something and he would like to meet with him at some halfway respectable tavern but not to respectable...  and that she has a huge dowry..."  "Maybe this way we can draw him to us  and Ulrich can openly challenge him..."
Paulus Greenbottom
 player, 144 posts
 26/49/2/2 body 1 arms 1
 10/12, 2/2
Thu 2 Sep 2010
at 10:47
Re: Shadows Over Bogenhafen Day 3
"Ain't sure that's a good idea, Otto. A duel is one thing, but a letter would be evidence that the noble was lured somewhere to be murdered. I think it's better to find 'im and make it look like Ulrich just 'appened to show up."
Otto Kliest
 player, 182 posts
 Human Ratcatcher
Thu 2 Sep 2010
at 20:20
Re: Shadows Over Bogenhafen Day 3
Otto shrugs and heads out to find the noble with Svlad help.