Shadows Over Bogenhafen Day 3.   Posted by GM.Group: 0
Connor Dugan
 player, 343 posts
 Ag:39 Ar:1/3 WS:37 BS:51
 W:7/13 FP:2/3 SB:3 TB:3
Sat 18 Sep 2010
at 12:05
Re: Shadows Over Bogenhafen Day 3
Connor puts the medallion in his pocket and heads to the boat, to see if anyone of his friends that can read will be there.
GM
 GM, 503 posts
Sun 19 Sep 2010
at 03:46
Re: Shadows Over Bogenhafen Day 3
Connor arrives back at the Berebelli to find it empty except for Randulf who is asleep in a hammock recovering from his infected wounds. When Connor enters the cabin the ex-Bailiff's eyes flutter open and he says, "Oh, hello Connor. Where's everyone else?" in a weak voice.
Connor Dugan
 player, 344 posts
 Ag:39 Ar:1/3 WS:37 BS:51
 W:7/13 FP:2/3 SB:3 TB:3
Sun 19 Sep 2010
at 12:58
Re: Shadows Over Bogenhafen Day 3
"I think they went to some meeting with a councilor. How are you feeling Randulf? Can you read by any chance?" Connor asked, leaning back against the wall.
Randulf Konigsamen
 player, 139 posts
 Human Bailiff
Sun 19 Sep 2010
at 18:36
Re: Shadows Over Bogenhafen Day 3
"I'm starting to feel a bit better," Randulf whispers. "I think my fever broke and I've gotten my senses back- enough to read anyways so long as you're not needing me to interpret anything too complex."
Connor Dugan
 player, 345 posts
 Ag:39 Ar:1/3 WS:37 BS:51
 W:7/13 FP:2/3 SB:3 TB:3
Sun 19 Sep 2010
at 18:40
Re: Shadows Over Bogenhafen Day 3
"Just whatever is written on the back of this medallion I pulled off a loon who was killed." Connor said handing him the medallion.
Randulf Konigsamen
 player, 140 posts
 Human Bailiff
Sun 19 Sep 2010
at 18:48
Re: Shadows Over Bogenhafen Day 3
Randulf studies the medallion for a moment before reading aloud the inscription.

"To my dearest friend Ulthar"
             -K.T.

Connor Dugan
 player, 346 posts
 Ag:39 Ar:1/3 WS:37 BS:51
 W:7/13 FP:2/3 SB:3 TB:3
Sun 19 Sep 2010
at 18:59
Re: Shadows Over Bogenhafen Day 3
"Was there a Teugen with the first name with a K?" Connor said scratching his head. "I don't remember."
Randulf Konigsamen
 player, 141 posts
 Human Bailiff
Sun 19 Sep 2010
at 20:05
Re: Shadows Over Bogenhafen Day 3
"I don't know," Randulf replies with a small shrug from his hammock. "We still know dangerously little about these families. If I was in better health I'd go see what I can learn from the town records or the libraries of the temple of Verena. They're usually pretty thorough in their collection of documents and chronicling of history."
Connor Dugan
 player, 347 posts
 Ag:39 Ar:1/3 WS:37 BS:51
 W:7/13 FP:2/3 SB:3 TB:3
Sun 19 Sep 2010
at 20:09
Re: Shadows Over Bogenhafen Day 3
"I'd go for you...but the whole not being able to read would make that trip sorta moot." Connor said. "I'm heading back out, do you need anything? I'm going to head back to the bar, and ask about the K.T."

This message was last edited by the GM at 20:50, Sun 19 Sept 2010.

Randulf Konigsamen
 player, 142 posts
 Human Bailiff
Sun 19 Sep 2010
at 20:52
Re: Shadows Over Bogenhafen Day 3
"That's true," Randulf says with a rueful smile.

"Pick me up something to drink, would you?" Randulf asks. "I'm getting tired of drinking barrel water here on the ship."
Connor Dugan
 player, 348 posts
 Ag:39 Ar:1/3 WS:37 BS:51
 W:7/13 FP:2/3 SB:3 TB:3
Sun 19 Sep 2010
at 20:54
Re: Shadows Over Bogenhafen Day 3
"Ale? Brandy? Name it and I'm buying, hate to see someone I've traveled with laid up." Connor says.
Randulf Konigsamen
 player, 143 posts
 Human Bailiff
Mon 20 Sep 2010
at 06:53
Re: Shadows Over Bogenhafen Day 3
"Thanks Connor, you're a good friend," Randulf says with a pained smile. "A cask of small beer would be great."
Connor Dugan
 player, 349 posts
 Ag:39 Ar:1/3 WS:37 BS:51
 W:7/13 FP:2/3 SB:3 TB:3
Mon 20 Sep 2010
at 12:17
Re: Shadows Over Bogenhafen Day 3
Connor drops off his bundle of clothes, and head off to the tavern to pick up the cask of ale.
GM
 GM, 548 posts
Wed 29 Sep 2010
at 19:46
Re: Shadows Over Bogenhafen Day 3
The trio of Svlad, Otto, and Paulus returns to the Berebelli unaccosted with Ulrich not far behind. As they step onto the gangplank Ein's head shoots up from where he was curled up next to the mast. He comes racing towards you barking viciously until he recognizes that you're not intruders. His attitude changes then and he wags his tail so hard that his whole body shakes and he jumps up and puts his forepaws on his master's legs while whining an ecstatic greeting.
Ulrich Von Wolfenstein
 player, 318 posts
 Ag:41 Ar:0/2 WS:41 BS:31
 W:8/11 F:4/4 SB:3 TB:4
Wed 29 Sep 2010
at 19:47
Re: Shadows Over Bogenhafen Day 3
Ulrich arrives back at the boat in a cheery good mood. He places himself on a stool and examines Leopold's weapon's conditions. "I truly doubt he will ever bother us again. He was severely frightened and ran screaming down the street when i let him go." he chuckles.
Otto Kliest
 player, 201 posts
 Human Ratcatcher
 WS34 BS50 W11/12 T34 FP3
Wed 29 Sep 2010
at 20:37
Re: Shadows Over Bogenhafen Day 3
Otto pats Ein on the head "Yeesh Ulrich protecting you is hard work... I need a drink"
Ulrich Von Wolfenstein
 player, 319 posts
 Ag:41 Ar:0/2 WS:41 BS:31
 W:8/11 F:4/4 SB:3 TB:4
Thu 30 Sep 2010
at 00:37
Re: Shadows Over Bogenhafen Day 3
Ulrich digs out 5 Karls from his purse and hands them to Otto. "My apologies and i hope this will help you heal" he replies to Otto.
Otto Kliest
 player, 202 posts
 Human Ratcatcher
 WS34 BS50 W11/12 T34 FP3
Thu 30 Sep 2010
at 03:53
Re: Shadows Over Bogenhafen Day 3
Otto waves the money away "Pshh you moneys no good he says with a smile, besides when this is all over i'm sure you'll get a chance to protect me."
Svlad Sejelli
 player, 239 posts
 9/14W 2/3FP
 45/32/3/3 body 1 arms 1
Thu 30 Sep 2010
at 10:16
Re: Shadows Over Bogenhafen Day 3
"I hope he has sense enough to stay away from us....but sense seems to be lacking in that one and I fear we have not seen the last of him.  He seems to have enough money to buy people to fight for him....but maybe we've shown him that we can deal with anything he can throw our way.  Let's hope so anyway.  Anyone fancy stitching this gash of mine?"
Connor Dugan
 player, 360 posts
 Ag:39 Ar:1/3 WS:37 BS:51
 W:7/13 FP:2/3 SB:3 TB:3
Thu 30 Sep 2010
at 13:05
Re: Shadows Over Bogenhafen Day 3
Connor walks back to the boat, small cask of ale in hand. "Ho!" Connor calls with a wave. "I hope you all had a productive day. I know I did." Seeing fresh wounds Connor says, "Yep, looks like a typical day, what happened?" He crosses the boat and sets the cask near to laid-up warrior.
Ulrich Von Wolfenstein
 player, 320 posts
 Ag:41 Ar:0/2 WS:41 BS:31
 W:8/11 F:4/4 SB:3 TB:4
Thu 30 Sep 2010
at 15:25
Re: Shadows Over Bogenhafen Day 3
"That I certainly will, my friend." Ulrich says with a smile as he puts his money back in his purse and stuff it underneath his shirt.

"Welcome back Connor" he hails Connor as he boards the boat. "We spoke with the councilor and presented our case, but with no clear evidence he didnt believe that there was a Chaos infestation brewing in the city. As we left the inn, Leopold and a couple of mercenaries ambushed us. Otto, Paulus and Svlad took care of the mercenaries and I handled Leopold. We doubt we will be seeing any of them again. And I got this" and with a big smile he waves his new found pistol in front of him.
Connor Dugan
 player, 361 posts
 Ag:39 Ar:1/3 WS:37 BS:51
 W:7/13 FP:2/3 SB:3 TB:3
Thu 30 Sep 2010
at 23:20
Re: Shadows Over Bogenhafen Day 3
"Nice, I got these." Connor said, holding up the medallion and the piece of parchment.


OOC: The Medallion is listed in this thread, either on this page or the last. The Parchment is in the documents page.
Ulrich Von Wolfenstein
 player, 321 posts
 Ag:41 Ar:0/2 WS:41 BS:31
 W:8/11 F:4/4 SB:3 TB:4
Fri 1 Oct 2010
at 00:21
Re: Shadows Over Bogenhafen Day 3
Ulrich silently reads the document and the inscription on the ring. "So who is K.T and Ulthar? I assume the inner council is the 7-8 members of the merchants guild that seem to be the leaders."
Connor Dugan
 player, 362 posts
 Ag:39 Ar:1/3 WS:37 BS:51
 W:7/13 FP:2/3 SB:3 TB:3
Fri 1 Oct 2010
at 11:15
Re: Shadows Over Bogenhafen Day 3
"Karl Teugen and Ulthar the Unstable...who used to be stable, back when those two were friends. I met Ulthar in at the fair, he pointed at me and said I was marked by Chaos and ran, I followed him, and when I found his shack, his throat was slit." Connor said, find a place on the boat to sit and relax.
Ulrich Von Wolfenstein
 player, 322 posts
 Ag:41 Ar:0/2 WS:41 BS:31
 W:8/11 F:4/4 SB:3 TB:4
Fri 1 Oct 2010
at 15:37
Re: Shadows Over Bogenhafen Day 3
"And you found both items on the corpse?"