Shadows Over Bogenhafen Day 3.   Posted by GM.Group: 0
Connor Dugan
 player, 363 posts
 Ag:39 Ar:1/3 WS:37 BS:51
 W:7/13 FP:2/3 SB:3 TB:3
Fri 1 Oct 2010
at 18:48
Re: Shadows Over Bogenhafen Day 3
"No, the letter is from the servant we talked to at the bar, I was there and he returned." Connor explained.
Ulrich Von Wolfenstein
 player, 323 posts
 Ag:41 Ar:0/2 WS:41 BS:31
 W:8/11 F:4/4 SB:3 TB:4
Fri 1 Oct 2010
at 19:29
Re: Shadows Over Bogenhafen Day 3
"Now we know the councilor is lying. Paulus drew the sign to him and he said he had never seen it before. If all inner members got this note, he would have known about it."
Connor Dugan
 player, 364 posts
 Ag:39 Ar:1/3 WS:37 BS:51
 W:7/13 FP:2/3 SB:3 TB:3
Fri 1 Oct 2010
at 20:07
Re: Shadows Over Bogenhafen Day 3
"What did the councilor say" Connor asked. After being told he says, "Well now we are being hunted...did you use your real names? We are so going to die, unless we move first...we can't tell anyone and we can't kill them or we'd be murderers... I say we just hop town and run."
Ulrich Von Wolfenstein
 player, 324 posts
 Ag:41 Ar:0/2 WS:41 BS:31
 W:8/11 F:4/4 SB:3 TB:4
Fri 1 Oct 2010
at 21:12
Re: Shadows Over Bogenhafen Day 3
"What? Run away?" Ulrich exclaims loudly in surprise. "I shall never run from the forces of Chaos! If its the last thing I do, I shall vanquish it from the city of Bogenhafen."
Svlad Sejelli
 player, 240 posts
 9/14W 2/3FP
 45/32/3/3 body 1 arms 1
Fri 1 Oct 2010
at 22:30
Re: Shadows Over Bogenhafen Day 3
"Yah I'm not one for leaving either...but if anyone wants to I won't hold it against yeh.  This is going to get even worse before it gets better...but as long as we keep our wits about us we'll prevail."
Paulus Greenbottom
 player, 170 posts
 26/49/2/2 head/body/arm 1
 10/12, 1/2
Sun 3 Oct 2010
at 00:18
Re: Shadows Over Bogenhafen Day 3
"So wot are we to do? We can 'ardly gatecrash their meeting. Seems the watchmen are good at keeping riff raff like ourselves away from rich folks 'ouses. I think we need to find out if there's anyone important in this town wot ain't part of this Ordo thing."
Connor Dugan
 player, 365 posts
 Ag:39 Ar:1/3 WS:37 BS:51
 W:7/13 FP:2/3 SB:3 TB:3
Sun 3 Oct 2010
at 00:39
Re: Shadows Over Bogenhafen Day 3
"If the councilers are all part of it, why did one of them get sick?" Connor asks, "Should we go check on him"
Ulrich Von Wolfenstein
 player, 325 posts
 Ag:41 Ar:0/2 WS:41 BS:36
 W:8/11 F:3/4 SB:3 TB:4
Sun 3 Oct 2010
at 03:26
Re: Shadows Over Bogenhafen Day 3
"Maybe we should stake out the meeting tonight?" Ulrich suggests.
Svlad Sejelli
 player, 242 posts
 9/14W 2/3FP
 45/32/3/3 body 1 arms 1
Sun 3 Oct 2010
at 17:36
Re: Shadows Over Bogenhafen Day 3
Ulrich Von Wolfenstein:
"Maybe we should stake out the meeting tonight?" Ulrich suggests.


"That sounds as good of a plan as any.  Can someone stitch me up now before any more blood oozes out?  I reakon after this I'll need a drink or three to get my strength back."
Ulrich Von Wolfenstein
 player, 326 posts
 Ag:41 Ar:0/2 WS:41 BS:36
 W:8/11 F:3/4 SB:3 TB:4
Sun 3 Oct 2010
at 21:36
Re: Shadows Over Bogenhafen Day 3
"I dont have any skill or bandages, but I can try. Do we have any bandages on the boat? the noble asks as he puts the pistol back in his belt.
Connor Dugan
 player, 366 posts
 Ag:39 Ar:1/3 WS:37 BS:51
 W:7/13 FP:2/3 SB:3 TB:3
Sun 3 Oct 2010
at 22:21
Re: Shadows Over Bogenhafen Day 3
"Let me look at them, who is wounded?" Connor said sitting up and looking at the injured parties.\



OOC: Heal Svlad for 3 points. Failed Otto.

This message was last edited by the player at 00:11, Mon 04 Oct 2010.

Svlad Sejelli
 player, 243 posts
 9/14W 2/3FP
 45/32/3/3 body 1 arms 1
Mon 4 Oct 2010
at 13:18
Re: Shadows Over Bogenhafen Day 3
"Many thank Connor."  Svlad stretches and makes sure the bindings on his wound are secure.  "So we going to stake out the meeting?"
Ulrich Von Wolfenstein
 player, 327 posts
 Ag:41 Ar:0/2 WS:41 BS:36
 W:8/11 F:3/4 SB:3 TB:4
Tue 5 Oct 2010
at 15:34
Re: Shadows Over Bogenhafen Day 3
"Connor, think you could take a look at this too?" Ulrich asks referring to the single strike Leopold hit him with.
Otto Kliest
 player, 203 posts
 Human Ratcatcher
 WS34 BS50 W11/12 T34 FP3
Tue 5 Oct 2010
at 21:11
Re: Shadows Over Bogenhafen Day 3
"I agree with Ulric ... we should stake out the meeting"
Randulf Konigsamen
 player, 144 posts
 Human Bailiff
Wed 6 Oct 2010
at 02:56
Re: Shadows Over Bogenhafen Day 3
Randulf had heard the sounds of voices up on deck and had come up to see what was going on. His skin was still looking rather pale and clammy, but at least he was up and walking (with great effort). He had moved on shakey legs over to the cask of small beer that Connor had brought him and poured himself a drink in a chipped mug from the boat's galley while he quietly listened to the conversation.

"While I agree that this meeting is worthy of some investigation, I think Paulus makes a valid point," the bailiff says in a weak voice. "The guards have already made it known that we're not welcome in the Adel ring. Skulking around a town councillor's house at night is likely to get us arrested and thrown in the stocks. One, or perhaps two of our number might find success in watching Teugen's house but more than that will surely arouse suspicion."
Ulrich Von Wolfenstein
 player, 328 posts
 Ag:41 Ar:0/2 WS:41 BS:36
 W:8/11 F:3/4 SB:3 TB:4
Wed 6 Oct 2010
at 16:19
Re: Shadows Over Bogenhafen Day 3
"After the assault on me today and that councilor Magirius vouched for me, I think it should be acceptable if i am out with my two bodyguards." Ulrich says with a grin. "So, who wants to protect me from the riff-raff tonight? he jokingly asks.

This message was last edited by the GM at 20:07, Wed 06 Oct 2010.

Svlad Sejelli
 player, 244 posts
 12/14W 2/3FP
 45/32/3/3 body 1 arms 1
Wed 6 Oct 2010
at 18:02
Re: Shadows Over Bogenhafen Day 3
"I'm in."  Svlad readies his gear and makes sure his bandaging will hold.
Randulf Konigsamen
 player, 145 posts
 Human Bailiff
Wed 6 Oct 2010
at 20:18
Re: Shadows Over Bogenhafen Day 3
Randulf nods thoughtfully. "That sounds like a plausible cover story. I'd join you but unfortunately my spirit is willing but my body is still too weak," he says apologetically.
Connor Dugan
 player, 367 posts
 Ag:39 Ar:1/3 WS:37 BS:51
 W:7/13 FP:2/3 SB:3 TB:3
Fri 8 Oct 2010
at 00:50
Re: Shadows Over Bogenhafen Day 3
"You all can do that, I want to give the Steinhager Office a thorough search tonight." Connor said, watch the people in the city from the rail of the boat. "Otto do you want to come with?" He looks around at the other people. "I don't know which of you besides Otto have the...finesse this is going to take."
Otto Kliest
 player, 204 posts
 Human Ratcatcher
 WS34 BS50 W12/13 T34 FP3
Fri 8 Oct 2010
at 18:05
Re: Shadows Over Bogenhafen Day 3
Connor Dugan:
"You all can do that, I want to give the Steinhager Office a thorough search tonight." Connor said, watch the people in the city from the rail of the boat. "Otto do you want to come with?" He looks around at the other people. "I don't know which of you besides Otto have the...finesse this is going to take."



"I can... should we see who all goes to the meeting and see if we can find out who all is involved... or see where they meet at?"
Paulus Greenbottom
 player, 171 posts
 26/49/2/2 head/body/arm 1
 10/12, 1/2
Sat 9 Oct 2010
at 07:45
Re: Shadows Over Bogenhafen Day 3
"I'll go with Ulrich and Svlad, and see who shows up at the meeting. That should tell us exactly who is in this Inner Circle. Does anyone know where the Teugen 'ouse is?"
Ulrich Von Wolfenstein
 player, 329 posts
 Ag:41 Ar:0/2 WS:41 BS:36
 W:8/11 F:3/4 SB:3 TB:4
Sat 9 Oct 2010
at 10:25
Re: Shadows Over Bogenhafen Day 3
Ulrich disappears under deck leaving Leopolds melee weapons, splashes some water in his face and adjusts his outfit.

Appearing back on deck he says "Lets get going. Be careful with that break in. It looks like the Teugens dont hesitate on killing anyone getting in their way."
Connor Dugan
 player, 370 posts
 Ag:39 Ar:1/3 WS:37 BS:51
 W:7/13 FP:2/3 SB:3 TB:3
Tue 12 Oct 2010
at 18:44
Re: Shadows Over Bogenhafen Day 3
"Well I'm going to wait for nightfall, by the warehouse." Connor told the group.
Otto Kliest
 player, 205 posts
 Human Ratcatcher
 WS34 BS50 W12/13 T34 FP3
Tue 12 Oct 2010
at 22:24
Re: Shadows Over Bogenhafen Day 3
Otto goes with Conner.
GM
 GM, 561 posts
Wed 13 Oct 2010
at 08:56
Re: Shadows Over Bogenhafen Day 3
ooc: I've bumped the Steinhager office thread to set it up for Connor and Otto. Ulrich, Svlad and Paulus can post their next actions in the Adel Ring thread.