Shadows Over Bogenhafen- Showdown at Warehouse 13.   Posted by GM.Group: 0
GM
 GM, 654 posts
Wed 1 Dec 2010
at 13:05
Shadows Over Bogenhafen- Showdown at Warehouse 13
A low hanging but heavy fog had decended on the town during the time spent hiding out in the tavern. It swirls about your feet and gives everything a hazy, almost dreamlike quality that is only amplified by the way the moist air seems to be distorting sounds as they echo and bounce through the eerily empty lamplit corridors of Bogenhafen's streets.

It is when you look up however that you receive the biggest shock. Morrslieb hangs low and large in the sky, larger than you've ever seen it before. When you look straight up it fills nearly a third of the visible sky and seems to be floating just above the tops of Bogenhafen's taller roofs, almost pulsing with a vibrant blue light. The leering face visible in Morrslieb is also more prominent tonight, and as a misty tendril of fog floats across it's surface you have to tell yourself that it was only your imagination and that the witching moon couldn't possibly have just licked it's lips hungrily.
You make your way across town, avoiding watch patrols in the fog and arrive on the Ostendamm just before 11 bells. The fog is heavier here by the river and it obscures eveything below knee level. At last, the warehouses lining the river  loom ahead in the fog. Despite the late hour there are still laborers working here, stacking crates and unloading carts.



ooc: You guys can enter anywhere along the bottom edge. The boxes on each side are representing more warehouses. I only had so many suitable cardstock models.

This message was last edited by the GM at 02:11, Thu 02 Dec 2010.

Otto Kliest
 player, 239 posts
 Human Ratcatcher
 WS34 BS50 W12/13 T34 FP3
Thu 2 Dec 2010
at 16:23
Re: Shadows Over Bogenhafen- Showdown at Warehouse 13
OOC: I am presumming the large building in the middle is the warehouse.

Otto commands  Ein to stay, and then he will silent move up from the bottom left building to the top left building (skirting the edges and hiding behind any crates barrels/shadows...)  and also try to see and hear if there is anybody outside the warehouse.

10:22, Today: Otto Kliest rolled 54 using 1d100 with rolls of 54. Perception 33 sight/53 hearing.
10:21, Today: Otto Kliest rolled 36 using 1d100 with rolls of 36. Silent Move 49  .

This message was last edited by the player at 16:25, Thu 02 Dec 2010.

Ulrich Von Wolfenstein
 player, 395 posts
 Ag:41 Ar:0/2 WS:41 BS:36
 W:9/11 F:4/4 SB:3 TB:4
Thu 2 Dec 2010
at 17:41
Re: Shadows Over Bogenhafen- Showdown at Warehouse 13
"Two and Two. Dont initiate any attacks. Lets scout it out first. Meet back here in 10 minutes." Ulrich whispers quietly while he ensures they arent being observed.
He then waves to Svlad to follow him and moves to the two small sheds so they have a clear view down the alley to the tower.
Svlad Sejelli
 player, 289 posts
 13/14W 3/3FP
 45/32/3/3 body 1 arms 1
Thu 2 Dec 2010
at 18:06
Re: Shadows Over Bogenhafen- Showdown at Warehouse 13
With a nod Svlad follows Ulrich, a javelin out and ready.
GM
 GM, 656 posts
Thu 2 Dec 2010
at 21:44
Re: Shadows Over Bogenhafen- Showdown at Warehouse 13
Otto sneaks forward, aided by the fog rolling in from the river. He passes by a pair of stevedores stacking crates at the southwest corner of warehouse 13 before stopping to peak around the far corner of warehouse 11. There are five more laborers out in front of warehouse 13 unloading boxes from a cart and carrying them over to be stacked next to the door.


Ulrich and Svlad take up position by the cluster of smaller sheds to the south of warehouse 13. Staring up the alley they see two men in sturdy laborer's clothing placing barrels next to a small shuttered window.

ooc: Note that I've replaced the red "Zombie Regiment" box that represented Warehouse 11 with a cardstock carriage house so please don't get confused.

This message was last edited by the GM at 21:44, Thu 02 Dec 2010.

Connor Dugan
 player, 399 posts
 Ag:39 Ar:1/3 WS:37 BS:51
 W:13/13 FP:2/3 SB:3 TB:3
Thu 2 Dec 2010
at 23:24
Re: Shadows Over Bogenhafen- Showdown at Warehouse 13
Connor flanks as far around to the right as he can, to come up on the right side of the tower stairs, bow drawn, arrow ready.
GM
 GM, 657 posts
Thu 2 Dec 2010
at 23:51
Re: Shadows Over Bogenhafen- Showdown at Warehouse 13
roll a silent move Connor.
Connor Dugan
 player, 400 posts
 Ag:39 Ar:1/3 WS:37 BS:51
 W:13/13 FP:2/3 SB:3 TB:3
Thu 2 Dec 2010
at 23:54
Re: Shadows Over Bogenhafen- Showdown at Warehouse 13
18:53, Today: Connor Dugan rolled 26 using 1d100 with rolls of 26. Silent rolls FP.
18:22, Today: Connor Dugan rolled 87 using 1d100 with rolls of 87. Silent move (27).
 

Imrak Ragnar
 player, 178 posts
 12/12 W 3/3 FP
 58/37/3/5 b/l:3 h/a: 1
Fri 3 Dec 2010
at 01:23
Re: Shadows Over Bogenhafen- Showdown at Warehouse 13
Imrak will find a place to keep an eye on the group. "Not very silent.  Eh will keep on ey out fer trouble."
Paulus Greenbottom
 player, 220 posts
 26/49/2/2 head/body/arm 1
 11/12, 2/2
Fri 3 Dec 2010
at 02:24
Re: Shadows Over Bogenhafen- Showdown at Warehouse 13
Following Ulrich's advice: "two and two", Paulus stays close to Imrak with a stone ready in his sling.
GM
 GM, 659 posts
Fri 3 Dec 2010
at 03:28
Re: Shadows Over Bogenhafen- Showdown at Warehouse 13
Connor flanks around the far side of warehouse 15 and slips in behind the stairs leading up to the harbor master's tower. The laborers seem to have taken no notice of him... at least not for the moment.
Randulf Konigsamen
 player, 154 posts
 Human Bailiff
Fri 3 Dec 2010
at 03:40
Re: Shadows Over Bogenhafen- Showdown at Warehouse 13
Randulf stands with his back to the shed, peeking around the corner that Ulrich wasn't using. "A little late for moving cargo, wouldn't you say?" he whispers to Svlad.
Svlad Sejelli
 player, 290 posts
 13/14W 3/3FP
 45/32/3/3 body 1 arms 1
Fri 3 Dec 2010
at 14:23
Re: Shadows Over Bogenhafen- Showdown at Warehouse 13
"My thoughts as well.  We must be in the right place." Svlad risks a look and then whispers his response to Ulrich.
Otto Kliest
 player, 241 posts
 Human Ratcatcher
 WS34 BS50 W12/13 T34 FP3
Fri 3 Dec 2010
at 17:38
Re: Shadows Over Bogenhafen- Showdown at Warehouse 13
Otto seeing through thier ploy moves back to meet up with the others and warn them.

11:32, Today: Otto Kliest rolled 18 using 1d100 with rolls of 18. FP reroll.
11:32, Today: Otto Kliest rolled 69 using 1d100 with rolls of 69. Silent Move 49   I saw you mention that with the fog i had bonuses  if i made it with the bonuses i dont use the FP.

GM
 GM, 661 posts
Fri 3 Dec 2010
at 22:45
Re: Shadows Over Bogenhafen- Showdown at Warehouse 13
Otto slips back through the fog and darkness like a ghost to return to speak with his companions at their hiding place among the buildings to the south of the warehouses.

ooc: No fate point needed to "make" the test since the fog and darkness are providing a 20% bonus to sneaking around right now. However, remember that it's opposed by a perception test so even if you roll under your score you can still be spotted if they get more successes than you.

That puts Svlad, Ulrich, Randulf, Silvestr and Otto clumped up on the south side of the street watching the warehouse. Connor is behind the tower stairs and I'm waiting until tomorrow for the results of Paulus and Imrak's move silent rolls before I'll roll for them.

Paulus Greenbottom
 player, 222 posts
 26/49/2/2 head/body/arm 1
 11/12, 2/2
Sat 4 Dec 2010
at 01:51
Re: Shadows Over Bogenhafen- Showdown at Warehouse 13
OOC: Rolled 57 for Silent Move. I take it I was supposed to roll under 40 (half agility + 20), so if thats the case I failed by 17.
Imrak Ragnar
 player, 180 posts
 12/12 W 3/3 FP
 58/37/3/5 b/l:3 h/a: 1
Sun 5 Dec 2010
at 00:32
Re: Shadows Over Bogenhafen- Showdown at Warehouse 13
20:30, Today: Imrak Ragnar rolled 72 using 1d100 with rolls of 72. Silent Move. hmm, think that is a big fail ;)  17 is what i needed ;)
GM
 GM, 662 posts
Sun 5 Dec 2010
at 07:51
Re: Shadows Over Bogenhafen- Showdown at Warehouse 13
Imrak is less than stealthy in his attempts to circle around to a spot where he and Paulus can watch the front of the warehouse. The two stevedores at the southwest corner of warehouse 13 spot the dwarf as he stomps and jangles across the street in his mail. They bend down and pick something up from a spot in the alley near their barrels before rushing up the alley between warehouse 14 and 15.

Paulus and Imrak round the corner at warehouse 15 and are met by the two stern looking stevedores and a third that they collected from the alley. They block your path as they stand in front of you. One is fingering the blade of a short hafted axe, another has his hand on a stout cudgel stuffed into his belt and the third man that they collected from the alley is holding a long wooden pole.

"Turn around," the one with the cudgel orders. "This area is off limits until morning."

Two more of the laborers from in front of the warehouse spot what is going on and they begin walking over as well.

This message was last edited by the GM at 20:41, Mon 06 Dec 2010.

Ulrich Von Wolfenstein
 player, 397 posts
 Ag:41 Ar:0/2 WS:41 BS:36
 W:9/11 F:4/4 SB:3 TB:4
Mon 6 Dec 2010
at 03:18
Re: Shadows Over Bogenhafen- Showdown at Warehouse 13
"Follow me." Ulrich whispers to Svlad as he moves around the shed they had been hiding behind.



OOC: Moving to the Mordheim box and peeking around the corner down towards the tower.
Svlad Sejelli
 player, 291 posts
 13/14W 3/3FP
 45/32/3/3 body 1 arms 1
Mon 6 Dec 2010
at 03:26
Re: Shadows Over Bogenhafen- Showdown at Warehouse 13
Svlad nods and follows a couple steps behind Ulrich, head going back and forth in search of danger and his javelin ready for action.
Connor Dugan
 player, 401 posts
 Ag:39 Ar:1/3 WS:37 BS:51
 W:13/13 FP:1/3 SB:3 TB:3
Mon 6 Dec 2010
at 12:24
Re: Shadows Over Bogenhafen- Showdown at Warehouse 13
Connor, hearing the Stevedores talking, draws a bead on one of them. He waits for them to attack before he does.


Half:Aim
Half:Delay

13:14, Yesterday: Connor Dugan rolled 68 using 1d100 with rolls of 68. Attack(potential).