The Streets of Lotan.   Posted by GM.Group: 0
GM
 GM, 138 posts
Tue 1 Feb 2011
at 12:58
The Streets of Lotan
The streets, alleys, and so forth of Lotan :)
Khorden Stonegrip
 player, 91 posts
 Dwarf Warrior
Sun 7 Aug 2011
at 18:51
Re: The Streets of Lotan
Having seen Bruga and Clair heading off to the temples and Kree moves to the Sanctuary, Khorden looks to see what Lotan might have to interest a travel stained and hungry Dwarf.  A hot meal, somthing roasted on the spit, a mug of ale, maybr a change of clothes and having the old set laundered.
Senuviel Alantir
 player, 71 posts
 Elf Fighter/Mage
Mon 8 Aug 2011
at 01:05
Re: The Streets of Lotan
Senuviel hasten his pace until he reaches the streets of Lotan and Khorde. Mind some company, friend? I could use a little chat and a mug or two of mead. What do you think Khorden? The elf walks merrily beside the stout dwarf. The elf seems to be in joyful spirits.
Khorden Stonegrip
 player, 92 posts
 Dwarf Warrior
Mon 8 Aug 2011
at 02:12
Re: The Streets of Lotan
Khorden gives a snort, "I'd like the company sure enough."

He'd been told by his parents that there's ill feelings between Dwarves and Elves, but Khorden had been raised in a Man's village and the Elves hadn't done anything to him, so he didn't see any reason to grind that axe.

"D'ye know of a good place here 'bouts?"
Senuviel Alantir
 player, 72 posts
 Elf Fighter/Mage
Mon 8 Aug 2011
at 02:32
Re: The Streets of Lotan
Senuviel smiles. <aqua>I've been away from Lotan for a long time, but I'm sure we can work something out Khorden.</\aqua>
Khorden Stonegrip
 player, 93 posts
 Dwarf Warrior
Mon 8 Aug 2011
at 19:58
Re: The Streets of Lotan
Khorden nods, "Well, if ye been here before, point a direction and we'll go looking for an inn."
Senuviel Alantir
 player, 73 posts
 Elf Fighter/Mage
Mon 8 Aug 2011
at 20:10
Re: The Streets of Lotan
Senuviel smiles while feeling his memories of the streets of Lotan refreshing in his mind. He looks at Khorden, a look that says he remembers something good. Actually, my dear dwarvish friend, there's the Golden Trumpet Inn. It's just around the corner. Come, my friend! Says the warrior/mage, tapping the warrior on his back. It's time for you to enjoy a bit the hospitality of fellow elves. Saying this, the elf just darts forward, almost running and urging the strong warrior to follow him.
Khorden Stonegrip
 player, 94 posts
 Dwarf Warrior
Mon 8 Aug 2011
at 20:32
Re: The Streets of Lotan
Khorden makes a grimace, perhaps what passes for a Dwarven smile, and follows along.  He moves at a rather more sedate stride than the Elf though, stumping along at a pace that's a rather slow sprint but a pace he could maintain for days without rest if needs be.  He had no problems with Senuviel, but he wasn't going to gad about after the Elven.

"Be rushin' ahead if ye want, I'll be along directly."