Docks: Warehouse 4-6.   Posted by GM.Group: 0
Kree Quickshadow
 player, 354 posts
 Hunter of the Dark
Sun 2 Oct 2011
at 20:03
Re: Docks: Warehouse 4-6
Nay, i suggest the opposite the diretion. Let the HArbor  MAster  think we  all have been lost, whilst our  misguided  comrades  call the watch...we  can return   after some rest....be nice to find a spot to spy on them.
Senuviel Alantir
 player, 111 posts
 Elf Fighter/Mage
 AC 6 HP 7/7
Sun 2 Oct 2011
at 20:15
Re: Docks: Warehouse 4-6
Senuviel nods positively at Clair's statement. That's a wise girl. Let's move, aye. Recover, recharge spells and quivers. Let the harbor master, the watch, our enemies and the two stubborn warriors of faith think we've just quit our errand for good. And, if they have a bad surprise...well...we had told them so. Hadn't we?

The elf then moves towards the door. Let's move, aye.
Clair Brandywhine
 player, 428 posts
Sun 2 Oct 2011
at 20:59
Re: Docks: Warehouse 4-6
In reply to Senuviel Alantir (msg #239):

OOC unless Khorden haas a different say we head out.

OOC - Not sure who has the keys to the wharehouses but

We have to plan what to say to the harbor master when we get there.  Shall it be,

A. "if no keys" The one with the keys was lost/disappeared at the door of wharehouse 6 and well, being attacked from a hidden foe as we decided what to do we retreated and two of our group went to get the watch while we came here to let you know and warn you of illegal activity since you said that one was empty/unused.  Further more, be forwarned we will do everything in our power to find and reclaim our missing comrade so any help from you would be a good thing.

B. "have keys" Return the keys and tell him that while trying to open wharehouse 6's door one of our comrades disappeared while opening it and well, being attacked from a hidden foe as we decided what to do we retreated and two of our group went to get the watch while we came here to let you know and warn you of illegal activity since you said that one was empty/unused.  Further more, be forwarned we will do everything in our power to find and reclaim our missing comrade so any help from you would be a good thing.

Or whatever you all decide is better.

Then visit Osk to tell him of this occurrence, major point being magic use the attack and Keneally running off with Goseric to get the watch, leaving us there to decide the fate of a comrade.  To hand back in his stuff and let him know we now have to find our missing comrade - ask for any help advice then go to a new place to rest up.

Sound good?
Khorden Stonegrip
 player, 119 posts
 Dwarf Warrior
Mon 3 Oct 2011
at 15:29
Re: Docks: Warehouse 4-6
Khorden looks grumpy at the thought of backing off from a confrontation yet again.  "If ye all be wantin' to leave, then I'll make no bones 'bout it but this turning tail is startin' to be a habit."
Kree Quickshadow
 player, 355 posts
 Hunter of the Dark
Mon 3 Oct 2011
at 20:58
Re: Docks: Warehouse 4-6
 Kree  frown as his Dwarven frined  speaks,there  will be the time, when  the the  balde  swings the other  way, they  we  will  do our share  of  damage....
GM
 GM, 394 posts
Tue 4 Oct 2011
at 11:27
Re: Docks: Warehouse 4-6
There is a "POP" and suddenly Bruga is spit out of seemingly no where and lands at the feet of Clair, Snare licks him in welcome.
Senuviel Alantir
 player, 112 posts
 Elf Fighter/Mage
 AC 6 HP 7/7
Tue 4 Oct 2011
at 12:11
Re: Docks: Warehouse 4-6
Senuviel turns to Bruga. The elf looks a bit confused, startled and happy. Halloa! What do we have here! Where have you been, friend?
Kree Quickshadow
 player, 356 posts
 Hunter of the Dark
Tue 4 Oct 2011
at 12:28
Re: Docks: Warehouse 4-6
  at the  sudden appearance of the halfling, Kree's  right hand goes to his Blade, as his eyes  scan around them, for  anyone looking at the "landing zone"
Khorden Stonegrip
 player, 120 posts
 Dwarf Warrior
Tue 4 Oct 2011
at 15:31
Re: Docks: Warehouse 4-6
Khorden, blade already in hand, first moves to cover Bruga, not willing to assume that the new arrival is the same fellow as they've come to know, but his eyes also scan the darkness, looking for anything suspicious.
Bruga Honeyfinder
 player, 230 posts
Tue 4 Oct 2011
at 18:50
Re: Docks: Warehouse 4-6
Bruga is disoriented and licked. Wha...! When he regains his sense of surroundings, he sits up and says I've been with the gypsies! The door leads to them. They're whole on the other side and seem normal. HOw did I get back here, and what's been happening? ... He then notices the others' stances, particularly Krohden's Uh, thanks, guys.
Senuviel Alantir
 player, 113 posts
 Elf Fighter/Mage
 AC 6 HP 7/7
Tue 4 Oct 2011
at 22:21
Re: Docks: Warehouse 4-6
Senuviel seems deep lost in his own thoughts for a moment, then speaks. Hmmm...most interesting facts. Really interesting. I believe you still hold that magic dagger, don't you, Bruga my friend?
Clair Brandywhine
 player, 429 posts
Wed 5 Oct 2011
at 02:03
Re: Docks: Warehouse 4-6
In reply to Senuviel Alantir (msg #248):

Clair at first jumps back reaching for her weapon then upon seeing SNare accept Bruga as Bruga smiles and laughs - Bruga, where have you been.


Eww, the Gypsie's you have to tell us more - like HOW did you Get yourself be popped back here!!!

looks about, OK guys, I think we better scoot now, remember our goodie twoshoes companions went to get the watch.

Let's get Back to the HArbor master I think and act like nothing happen and say we tell them it is getting late and we will be back tomorrow if we are still interested in rats.

moves to Bruga, tell us more later in private, this is getting deeper.
Kree Quickshadow
 player, 357 posts
 Hunter of the Dark
Wed 5 Oct 2011
at 02:30
Re: Docks: Warehouse 4-6
  kree  shakes his ehad slowly,...we need not see the harbormaster..if he is invi=olved with this, we could get turned into the watch...espeically since the..Cow..I mean...careful people went to get the watch...In my line of work? I have found , those who are extensions of the gods...tend to be more believed , then people, who hunt people.
Clair Brandywhine
 player, 430 posts
Wed 5 Oct 2011
at 03:02
Re: Docks: Warehouse 4-6
In reply to Kree Quickshadow (msg #250):

OK then, back to our place to rest?  We can always deliver those keys another day since we are not "done".  Anyhow Bruga, we need to hear all about your adcenture an how you got back.
Kree Quickshadow
 player, 358 posts
 Hunter of the Dark
Wed 5 Oct 2011
at 03:12
Re: Docks: Warehouse 4-6
Agreed, let us be off then. It will also help, that the two holyfolk will look rather....untrustworthy, when we are not  found here...the Keys can be dropped off later..but i think we should hang onto them for a bit...we may need them down the road...
Bruga Honeyfinder
 player, 231 posts
Wed 5 Oct 2011
at 03:13
Re: Docks: Warehouse 4-6
OOC: Bruga didn't get the dagger.

For the appropriate time:

There isn't much to tell....

"I touched the door and there I was, on my rump. I was just taking in my surroundings...looked like the gypsy camp.... A slightly portly man offered me  his hand. 'I am Mazino and this is my family, you are most welcome to our humble camp.'


"I took the hand and used it to help stand. 'Bruga Honeyfinder, and thank you, Master Mazino...and family. I seem to have arrived here rather suddenly. Have you had any other recent visitors?'

"He shook his head and directed me toward the fire. 'I am sorry, not since the mage visited us many months ago with his special dagger... you as us are now trapped within this magical jail.'
Bruga Honeyfinder.'

"'Interesting. The mage was eaten. We were on the other side of your jail. There's a line of salt that doesn't melt that holds you in. We had business in the swamp and saw you. Please don't be alarmed, but you appeared like live skeletons to us. Have you ever seen passers-by and tried to communicate with them?'

"Mazino shakes his head. 'We see no one outside the bubble only here, and the salt is but a part of the enchantment. We are unaware of why someone chose to curse us as this, but we are very aware of it.'"

"And then I was back with you."
Khorden Stonegrip
 player, 121 posts
 Dwarf Warrior
Wed 5 Oct 2011
at 12:59
Re: Docks: Warehouse 4-6
Khorden hefts the magical dagger he'd carried.  "How odd, but that was a wee bit quick there.  How was it ye got back t' us here?"
Bruga Honeyfinder
 player, 232 posts
Thu 6 Oct 2011
at 00:09
Re: Docks: Warehouse 4-6
I don't know, no idea.
Kree Quickshadow
 player, 359 posts
 Hunter of the Dark
Thu 6 Oct 2011
at 00:59
Re: Docks: Warehouse 4-6
But this  , we do know...if the slat line is broken, the  Gypsies  will be free...and those who put them there, will have no where to send those people..perhaps, it even serves  as a holding pen?  The  Elf  Motions for them to head off in the opposite direction,we keep the keys, right now? we needs , get out of here..
GM
 GM, 395 posts
Thu 6 Oct 2011
at 11:02
Re: Docks: Warehouse 4-6
The party manages to leave the area Gosric stops to drop off his offering at the soup kitchen. Couple hours later the party will find itself back at the inn.

ooc: Priests and spell casters new lists please. EXP coming. :)
Clair Brandywhine
 player, 431 posts
Thu 6 Oct 2011
at 23:01
Re: Docks: Warehouse 4-6
In reply to GM (msg #257):

OOC - spells on character sheet for ease of remembering and not having to dig in posts.

 Bless, Protection from Evil and Faerie Fire.

This message was last edited by the player at 23:02, Thu 06 Oct 2011.

Senuviel Alantir
 player, 114 posts
 Elf Fighter/Mage
 AC 6 HP 7/7
Fri 7 Oct 2011
at 00:28
Re: Docks: Warehouse 4-6
OCC - Senuviel memorizes Sleep.
Clair Brandywhine
 player, 432 posts
Fri 7 Oct 2011
at 02:38
Re: Docks: Warehouse 4-6
In reply to Senuviel Alantir (msg #259):

once settle in the room Clair ponders what Bruga told them and will just get her dice out for a game to pass the time and calm her down and think.  While petting Snare, Looks to Bruga, game of dice to pass the time thinking o what you said and learned.
Bruga Honeyfinder
 player, 233 posts
Fri 7 Oct 2011
at 02:53
Re: Docks: Warehouse 4-6
Why not? Bruga picks up the dice and flips them on the table. He does this again and again and again....

19:52, Today: Bruga Honeyfinder rolled 6 using 2d6 with rolls of 3,3. Roll 9.
19:52, Today: Bruga Honeyfinder rolled 9 using 2d6 with rolls of 6,3. Roll 8.
19:52, Today: Bruga Honeyfinder rolled 3 using 2d6 with rolls of 1,2. Roll 7.
19:52, Today: Bruga Honeyfinder rolled 5 using 2d6 with rolls of 2,3. Roll 6.
19:52, Today: Bruga Honeyfinder rolled 3 using 2d6 with rolls of 2,1. Roll 5.
19:51, Today: Bruga Honeyfinder rolled 9 using 2d6 with rolls of 6,3. Roll 4.
19:51, Today: Bruga Honeyfinder rolled 5 using 2d6 with rolls of 3,2. Roll 3.
19:51, Today: Bruga Honeyfinder rolled 8 using 2d6 with rolls of 4,4. Roll 2.
19:51, Today: Bruga Honeyfinder rolled 6 using 2d6 with rolls of 4,2. Roll 1.

A match, sort of. What does one make of that?
Gosric the Full
 player, 134 posts
 A lover of life
 and it's many pleasures..
Fri 7 Oct 2011
at 04:58
Re: Docks: Warehouse 4-6
new spells on my sheet...