The Castle of Lotan.   Posted by GM.Group: 0
Bruga Honeyfinder
 player, 406 posts
Tue 4 Sep 2012
at 03:30
Re: The Castle of Lotan
How's this for rolling!

20:29, Today: Bruga Honeyfinder rolled 3 using 2d20 with rolls of 1,2. Finally.
20:29, Today: Bruga Honeyfinder rolled 7 using 1d100 with rolls of 7. Next.
20:28, Today: Bruga Honeyfinder rolled 14 using 3d20 with rolls of 4,1,9. First 3.

Didn't rollmore becaseu Bruga is trying to tap the back of the clock with the pommel.

Regardless, he failed everything, probably.
Clair Brandywhine
 GM, 748 posts
Wed 5 Sep 2012
at 00:22
Re: The Castle of Lotan
In reply to Bruga Honeyfinder (msg # 811):

OK, well Bruga you held onto and stopped the Pendulum from swinging, You where able to get your dagger (pummel first) past everything to the back of the clock (back wall) but you missed hitting the wall, and you are all entangled in the chains/pulleys.  You are still holding onto the dagger and .... able to hold unto the Pendulum BUT

well, you could only stop it for a few seconds as now it has started moving again since you are entangled and not able to sturdy and brace yourself any more, now that you are hanging amoung the chains and pulleys.

OK, you all see Bruga do his act of, well, um, attempt to, to, well, try to do a, a simple actions and now is entangled in the clocks stuff.

What Kree and Senuveil experience for the few seconds Bruga stopped the pendulum and clock from ticking/keeping track of time was like an out of body experience.  you two started to feel fuzzy and tingly all over and started to see a nothingness all around you then once the clock started ticking again you focused.

Bruga - you felt like you just got off a tea cup ride with a bunch of teenager trying to launch the tea cup into the next ride.  You recover though in a moment after you realize you are swaying with the pendulum and Kree and Senuveil looking sea sick.


Actions ?

This message was last edited by the GM at 00:30, Wed 05 Sept 2012.

Kree Quickshadow
 player, 645 posts
 Hunter of the Dark
Wed 5 Sep 2012
at 00:45
Re: The Castle of Lotan
  Kree shook his head,...he moved to he  he could see the side of the clock...he  aims  for  just under the  workings  and fires his arrow....
Clair Brandywhine
 GM, 749 posts
Wed 5 Sep 2012
at 01:37
Re: The Castle of Lotan
In reply to Kree Quickshadow (msg # 813):

Roll your to hit.  Did you shoot one or two arrows?????
Kree Quickshadow
 player, 646 posts
 Hunter of the Dark
Wed 5 Sep 2012
at 01:41
Re: The Castle of Lotan
21:40, Today: Kree Quickshadow rolled 1 using 1d20. 1 bow shot.
Senuviel Alantir
 player, 279 posts
 Elf Fighter/Mage
 AC 6 HP 7/7
Wed 5 Sep 2012
at 13:40
Re: The Castle of Lotan
Senuviel shakes his head trying to get focused again. The elf doesn't like the feeling. He grips his sword hard, the knuckles of his fist white with the effort, he aims at the clock face and tries to hit it.

OOC:10:39, Today: Senuviel Alantir rolled 8 using 1d20. To hit with Long Sword. THAC0 19.
Clair Brandywhine
 GM, 750 posts
Wed 5 Sep 2012
at 23:47
Re: The Castle of Lotan
In reply to Senuviel Alantir (msg # 816):

OK, just so you know, Bruga is in the clock guts so ...

Kree, please roll to see if you hit Bruga, your 1 was a real bad miss.

Senuviel, also please roll to try to hit Bruga as your swing landed short of the clock face into the middle area.

Bruga, an arrow and a sword happen to be aimed now at you from your friends.  Luckily you have your dex AC bonus still (I am not that mean) so .... do they hit or miss???
Kree Quickshadow
 player, 647 posts
 Hunter of the Dark
Wed 5 Sep 2012
at 23:50
Re: The Castle of Lotan
saddly for Bruga...Kree also has a DX bonus.....

19:50, Today: Kree Quickshadow rolled 14 using 1d20. miss?
Clair Brandywhine
 GM, 751 posts
Thu 6 Sep 2012
at 02:33
Re: The Castle of Lotan
In reply to Kree Quickshadow (msg # 818):

Kree, well, um, you missed by one.

Bruga Kree's arrow is deflected at the last minute by the pendulum as you squirmed about.  The arrow embeds itself in the side of the clock next to your nose.


Now Bruga we shall see what Senuviel does with his sword.
Senuviel Alantir
 player, 280 posts
 Elf Fighter/Mage
 AC 6 HP 7/7
Thu 6 Sep 2012
at 11:15
Re: The Castle of Lotan
Senuviel swings akwardly almost hitting the Halfling. OOps! Sorry for that, Bruga.

OOC: 08:13, Today: Senuviel Alantir rolled 5 using 1d20. To hit Bruga with Long Sword. THAC0 19.

The elf seems really annoyed for his show of unacuracy.
Clair Brandywhine
 GM, 752 posts
Thu 6 Sep 2012
at 22:43
Re: The Castle of Lotan
In reply to Senuviel Alantir (msg # 820):

Yup, you miss.

Actions:
Bruga Honeyfinder
 player, 407 posts
Thu 6 Sep 2012
at 23:21
Re: The Castle of Lotan
VBruga works on disentangling himself.

16:20, Today: Bruga Honeyfinder rolled 34 using 1d100. Disentanglement Progress?
Clair Brandywhine
 GM, 753 posts
Sun 9 Sep 2012
at 23:36
Re: The Castle of Lotan
In reply to Bruga Honeyfinder (msg # 822):

Bruga pops out or actually clambers and falls out of the cloaks innards.

So, you three are looking at a clock.

What do you all do?   Actions?
Bruga Honeyfinder
 player, 408 posts
Mon 10 Sep 2012
at 05:53
Re: The Castle of Lotan
Well, that wasn't fun. I did hear a cry for help, but I couldn't find out if there was an empty space behind the clock's back.
Senuviel Alantir
 player, 281 posts
 Elf Fighter/Mage
 AC 6 HP 7/7
Mon 10 Sep 2012
at 12:54
Re: The Castle of Lotan
And the clock is firmly set on the wall. There´s something amiss with this clock, I just wonder what could it be and what does this clock mean.
Kree Quickshadow
 player, 648 posts
 Hunter of the Dark
Mon 10 Sep 2012
at 22:47
Re: The Castle of Lotan
  Kree looks at the hands of the clock..I have an idea....one of us, either   Senuviel or myself, will have you stand on our choulders, while the other  stands ready with a bow....Then Bruga  Turns the hands of the clock backwards....there seemed to be something to effect us..with the clock..if  we  can push  the hands back?  we might be able change our  fates...
Clair Brandywhine
 GM, 754 posts
Tue 11 Sep 2012
at 01:19
Re: The Castle of Lotan
In reply to Kree Quickshadow (msg # 826):

Is this your action then??  How far back in time?  1 hour, 3 hours? 12???

This message was last edited by the GM at 01:20, Tue 11 Sept 2012.

Kree Quickshadow
 player, 649 posts
 Hunter of the Dark
Tue 11 Sep 2012
at 01:24
Re: The Castle of Lotan
if they agree?  48
Bruga Honeyfinder
 player, 409 posts
Tue 11 Sep 2012
at 05:41
Re: The Castle of Lotan
I don't like the idea, but it you insist.... Bruga (perhaps) figures out a way to get to the clock's hands and starts to turn them backward.
Clair Brandywhine
 GM, 755 posts
Thu 13 Sep 2012
at 19:15
Re: The Castle of Lotan
In reply to Bruga Honeyfinder (msg # 829):

Bruga, you stand on Senuviels Shoulders and look at teh clock face.  You see that is also has a day, week, month and year displayed within the face you did not see before.

Oh, it seems like the whole clock face looks like a face, nose ears, mouth, eyes, ect..

You have to open a small glass door to get to the hands.  opening the door you feel that you are not of yourself but like an outer body experience.  Slowly, ever so slowly you reach in with much effort and slowly turn the big hand back.  You feel like you are fading away to nothingness and you are ahving a hard time seeing you finger/hand and also feeling the clocks big hand time is irrevelent to you.

Kree, you watch Bruga reach into the cloak face, then all you see is a feild of stars like you are afloat in a sea of tranquility.  Think floating in space with only you and the stars.  Breathing only happens since it is an auutomatic thing and you might hear a sound, like a crying sound from a baby.

Senuviel, you feel the weight of Bruga on your shoulders and wince a few times as he shifts about then all of a sudden, nothing, no weight at all, like Bruga is not there.  AS you look up to see if he is still there you thought you caught a faint blurred vision of him then nothingness, you feel like you are floating in blank space, nothing is about you.  You think you took a breath but are not sure.  Again, floating in space but there is nothing but blackness about you.  You also think you hear a baby cry, or was it Bruga?

Bruga, please roll a d100, then a d20 then a d4
Kree and Senuviel, please roll a d20 each
Bruga Honeyfinder
 player, 410 posts
Thu 13 Sep 2012
at 19:55
Re: The Castle of Lotan
Below-Average Bruga....

12:54, Today: Bruga Honeyfinder rolled 2 using 1d4. CB.
12:54, Today: Bruga Honeyfinder rolled 10 using 1d20. CB.
12:53, Today: Bruga Honeyfinder rolled 8 using 1d100. CB.
Kree Quickshadow
 player, 650 posts
 Hunter of the Dark
Thu 13 Sep 2012
at 21:21
Re: The Castle of Lotan
17:20, Today: Kree Quickshadow rolled 2 using 1d20. rool?
Senuviel Alantir
 player, 282 posts
 Elf Fighter/Mage
 AC 6 HP 7/7
Fri 14 Sep 2012
at 11:23
Re: The Castle of Lotan
OOC: 08:22, Today: Senuviel Alantir rolled 19 using 1d20. Clock roll. ;).

OOC: Like Tasslehoff Burrfoot would say: "Oops!"
Clair Brandywhine
 GM, 756 posts
Sat 15 Sep 2012
at 21:16
Re: The Castle of Lotan
In reply to Senuviel Alantir (msg # 833):

Well, good news for some.

Senuviel, Clair and Khorden made their save.  Not a killer thing missing it.

Bruga, you turn back the hands 72 hours give or take a minute or two.

You feel like you are going to loose your lunch, diner and yesterdays desert :)  No hp adjustments and you really need a nap.

Kree you also feel horrible and have not gained back any hp either plus a nap would be great.

Senuviel, you are fine, in fact you gained back three days of your life and are at full hp's and your memory is 100% - you have all of your spells back you memorized - three days ago.

Once your eyes stop blurring and your heads stop spinning you realize you are NOT where you where a moment ago.

You are approximately at the same location 3 days ago, give or take a few miles and such.

OOC - DM note, please give me a day to - yes, reread the posts where you were three days ago as I failed my save :)  Yes, you all will get exp too (no you have not lost any from the 3 day blip back in time).
Kree Quickshadow
 player, 651 posts
 Hunter of the Dark
Sat 15 Sep 2012
at 21:35
Re: The Castle of Lotan
  Kree kneels down, his bow  still in his  left hand, his head  down abit,...it would seem...i may have ...been right?