So it starts a new.   Posted by Clair Brandywhine.Group: 0
Clair Brandywhine
 GM, 847 posts
Fri 7 Dec 2012
at 01:51
Re: So it starts a new
In reply to Kree Quickshadow (msg # 205):

Kree-


The lad shrugs, they might be pieces to the puzzle, hard to tell but I would guess they are since I have never seen anything like before.  I would guess if you find other odd pieces like this then they are part of the puzzle.

Hands you back the legs,

Oh, I think you have competition out there looking for the puzzle pieces, I was told to wait here for whomever gets back and makes the puzzle first will live the others will .. shrugs not sure she never said what will happen.

This message was last edited by the GM at 01:51, Fri 07 Dec 2012.

Clair Brandywhine
 GM, 848 posts
Fri 7 Dec 2012
at 01:54
Re: So it starts a new
In reply to Bruga Honeyfinder (msg # 204):

The door is not locked and can be easily opened, reveling a sparse room with an Ogre sitting trying to open a barrel grumbling, dumb puzzle, stupid lady, me want ... and he turns to look at you.

Actions
Kree Quickshadow
 player, 737 posts
 Hunter of the Dark
Fri 7 Dec 2012
at 01:59
Re: So it starts a new
  Kree takes the Legs  back as he talks, he  fixes them into his  pack and nod,..the opthers  will kill those who try to kill them...... He turns  and heads back in the direction of the others...
Senuviel Alantir
 player, 330 posts
 Elf Fighter/Mage
 AC 6 HP 7/7
Fri 7 Dec 2012
at 02:40
Re: So it starts a new
Following Bruga and not thinking twice as he sees the Orc, Senuviel shoots his arrows.
Bruga Honeyfinder
 player, 466 posts
Fri 7 Dec 2012
at 06:04
Re: So it starts a new
As he mumbles I guess that concludes negotiations. , Bruga doesn't get out his dagger and, when he can, begins circling around.
Clair Brandywhine
 GM, 849 posts
Sun 9 Dec 2012
at 21:51
Re: So it starts a new
In reply to Bruga Honeyfinder (msg # 210):

Senuviel shots his arrows and hits the OGRE - doing 9 pts damage.   Bruga started to circle the Ogre while the Dwarf charges berserker style swinging his axe like a mad man.

You get init as the Ogre was taken by surprise and has lifted the barrel over his head either protecting it or ready to throw it at the Dwarf.

Actions Bruga and Senuviel



Kree as you walk out in to the Ally way - you see three Dwarves carrying some stuff heading down the ally way at you when you hear a roar out of house #3.



Next round with your gain of first swing the Dwarf does 12 pts of damage on the OGRE which staggers but is still up.

Actions?
 Senuviel?
 Bruga?
Kree?

This message was last edited by the GM at 21:54, Sun 09 Dec 2012.

Kree Quickshadow
 player, 739 posts
 Hunter of the Dark
Sun 9 Dec 2012
at 22:00
Re: So it starts a new
  Kree Poitns  at the Dwarves,..Hail!  Dwarves?..U think we have  a member of your group.... before he can finish, he hears the roar and Points to Building 3 "..There!"

  He runs  with all speed towards the Building,  ready to use blade or  bow...
Senuviel Alantir
 player, 331 posts
 Elf Fighter/Mage
 AC 6 HP 7/7
Mon 10 Dec 2012
at 02:14
Re: So it starts a new
Senuviel shoots 2 more arrows but they are unable to hit the target. His arrows hit the barrel.

OOC: 00:12, Today: Senuviel Alantir rolled 5 using 1d20. To hit with bow. Arrow 2.
00:12, Today: Senuviel Alantir rolled 6 using 1d20. To Hit with Bow. Arrow 1.

Bruga Honeyfinder
 player, 467 posts
Mon 10 Dec 2012
at 04:48
Re: So it starts a new
Bruga waves his dagger at the back of the ogre's knees.
Clair Brandywhine
 GM, 850 posts
Mon 10 Dec 2012
at 23:24
Re: So it starts a new
In reply to Bruga Honeyfinder (msg # 214):

Bruga did you attack him???  Please roll to hit.
Bruga Honeyfinder
 player, 468 posts
Tue 11 Dec 2012
at 01:18
Re: So it starts a new
I did and rolled a 4; with the +4, it was an 8. As far as I know, the THAC0 is 18 at best.

At least I didn't roll a 1.
Clair Brandywhine
 GM, 851 posts
Tue 11 Dec 2012
at 23:13
Re: So it starts a new
In reply to Bruga Honeyfinder (msg # 216):

The Ogre, badly wounded avoids the arrows and dagger thrust and smashes the barrel down on the Dwarfs head.   The Dwarf is still standing but his head is stuck inside the barrel as brownish liquid gushes out around his neck.    You hear gurgling then nothing as the Dwarf steps into another swing in the direction of the Ogre, he totally blind and possibly drowning but still standing.

Kree you and the other 3 dwarves enter the house and see in the room to the left, Bruga, Senuviel with a barrel on what looks like the Dwarves head and a really pissed but heavily wounded Ogre standing over the Dwarf as the Dwarf swings at him.  the Ogre is preparing to pound his fists onto the Dwarf head through the barrel.

Actions?
Kree Quickshadow
 player, 740 posts
 Hunter of the Dark
Tue 11 Dec 2012
at 23:24
Re: So it starts a new
  with a thought, Kree takes  a few stpes forward to give himself  a line-of-sight, and begins to loose arrows  , aiming at the Creature's chest.




18:25, Today: Kree Quickshadow rolled 4 using 1d8. 2nd dam.
18:25, Today: Kree Quickshadow rolled 7 using 1d8. 1st dam.
18:25, Today: Kree Quickshadow rolled 15 using 1d20. 2nd  shot.
18:25, Today: Kree Quickshadow rolled 15 using 1d20. 1st shot.

This message was last edited by the player at 23:26, Tue 11 Dec 2012.

Bruga Honeyfinder
 player, 469 posts
Tue 11 Dec 2012
at 23:43
Re: So it starts a new
Bruga, seeing the arrows ready to come, drops to the floor.
Clair Brandywhine
 GM, 853 posts
Sat 15 Dec 2012
at 21:28
Re: So it starts a new
In reply to Bruga Honeyfinder (msg # 219):

ACK, what happen to my post?????????

You kill the Ogre, the 3 Dwarves have odd items, resembling parts of a clock, plus you legs.  The barrel has a face design in it matching parts to the pieces the Dwarf brought along.

Sorry, I had a much better description of the encounter but alas it got lost.

Actions??

Ask the Dwarves which houses they went to?
Go with what you have back to the old lady mage?
?
Bruga Honeyfinder
 player, 470 posts
Sun 16 Dec 2012
at 07:25
Re: So it starts a new
Bruga asks for any informaiton abut other houses anybody knows and will go to the next house.

And so on...deadlines loom.
Kree Quickshadow
 player, 742 posts
 Hunter of the Dark
Sun 16 Dec 2012
at 14:24
Re: So it starts a new
As Burga  asks  about the Houses, Kree Motions to the Dwarves to show them what they have, then sets the items  on the ground moving pieces inot place to see what they have...

 ..Right then?  Anyone see anything missing...for  what we precieve this to be?
Clair Brandywhine
 GM, 854 posts
Sun 16 Dec 2012
at 23:44
Re: So it starts a new
In reply to Kree Quickshadow (msg # 222):

The Dwarves pull out,

1. Pieces to make a large frame the size of a door but the pieces of the frame have symbols on it like magic writing/ruins as to why the Dwarves took that.

2. A small silver box with a hand print and a large copper box with a hand print.

3. Candles that have magic ruins on it that also are shaped like 1, 2, 3, and 11.

4. A glass pen and ink set stuck to a plate with magic ruins on it that forms the number 10.

5. Putter mugs that have ruins on them that are shaped like 4, 6 & 9.

6. A box with ruins on the side that have rubies in it that form the number 12.

Kree you have the legs that look like the numbers 5, 7 & 8.

Bruga pull up the Barrel lid that has a face on it.

The young lad with one hand smaller than the other is standing with you.


The 3 Dwarves say this is all we found in the other houses in the ally way.  We lost 5 fellow Dwarves in the process so this better be good and look to the Dwarf with you for further instructions.


As Kree tries to place the objects together to make sense of the puzzle .....

everyone roll a D20
Senuviel Alantir
 player, 334 posts
 Elf Fighter/Mage
 AC 6 HP 7/7
Mon 17 Dec 2012
at 00:09
Re: So it starts a new
Senuviel looks at puzzle pieces. The elf looks confused as he turns to Kree. We also got the potions, don't forget them.

OOC: 22:06, Today: Senuviel Alantir rolled 19 using 1d20. d20 roll.

This message was last edited by the player at 00:10, Mon 17 Dec 2012.

Bruga Honeyfinder
 player, 471 posts
Mon 17 Dec 2012
at 05:30
Re: So it starts a new
21:28, Today: Bruga Honeyfinder rolled 15 using 1d20. GM Request.
21:55, Today: Bruga Honeyfinder rolled 19 using 1d20. Other GM Request.

Bruga, with the lad's permission, will check whether his hands fit the prints.

This message was last edited by the player at 05:56, Mon 17 Dec 2012.

GM
 GM, 437 posts
Tue 18 Dec 2012
at 11:32
Re: So it starts a new
As Kree tries to put the puzzle together two pieces click in sync and then glow a bright flash fills the room and all of them will quite suddenly find themselves standing in front of the Golden Trumpet Inn. In his hand Kree will still be holding one of the puzzle pieces.
Senuviel Alantir
 player, 336 posts
 Elf Fighter/Mage
 AC 6 HP 7/7
Tue 18 Dec 2012
at 19:54
Re: So it starts a new
Senuviel tries to reason what's just happened. What the... He then turns to his fellow friends. Well, I guess it's time for us to find out what's really going on here, aye? The warrior/mage then draws his sword, ready his shield and enters the Inn as he says. Kree, cover me, will ya? Bruga, stay in the shadows.
Bruga Honeyfinder
 player, 472 posts
Tue 18 Dec 2012
at 21:34
Re: So it starts a new
Bruga stays in the shadows (reminding himself that someday he'll need to work on his tan).
Kree Quickshadow
 player, 746 posts
 Hunter of the Dark
Tue 18 Dec 2012
at 23:27
Re: So it starts a new
  Kree  has  his bow ready, as he nods to Senuviel, that he is ready.
Senuviel Alantir
 player, 339 posts
 Elf Fighter/Mage
 AC 6 HP 7/7
Tue 18 Dec 2012
at 23:30
Re: So it starts a new
Senuviel abruptly enters the inn, sword in hand, shield at ready. He dashes through the door in order to give Kree space to shoot his arrows as in the same time he scrutinizes the place looking for their foes and the blasted elf slaver.

OOC: Now, dear GM, I think it's up to you. ;)