Docks- The Monarchs Grace.   Posted by GM.Group: 0
Clair Brandywhine
 GM, 865 posts
Sun 6 Jan 2013
at 00:58
Re: Docks- The Monarchs Grace
In reply to Groddam AxeHandle (msg # 19):

Clair looks at the ship, the elf then the party, dang, spelljamming.  Watches the ship float up and disappear.

reaches over and pets Snare to calm him down.

What does the note say?


I think it is time we go somewhere other than this place - like real quick - say back to the inn?
Groddam AxeHandle
 player, 60 posts
Sun 6 Jan 2013
at 01:07
Re: Docks- The Monarchs Grace
"Remember adventurers not everything can be seen or known that may exist. Good luck! GT"

That was on the note, for anyone to read.
Clair Brandywhine
 GM, 866 posts
Sun 6 Jan 2013
at 01:31
Re: Docks- The Monarchs Grace
In reply to Groddam AxeHandle (msg # 21):

Clair reads it, yup.  OK, hhmm, the gypsies come to mind first.  sigh, I think we best get back to the inn and our rooms and discuss this unless you can think of a better place to go?  Remember a lot of crazy stuff has been happening lately so we best be on guard.
Groddam AxeHandle
 player, 61 posts
Sun 6 Jan 2013
at 02:20
Re: Docks- The Monarchs Grace
Groddam looks at Clair. "Yas be dhinkin dis jam dhin be da cause?"
Clair Brandywhine
 GM, 867 posts
Sun 6 Jan 2013
at 02:44
Re: Docks- The Monarchs Grace
In reply to Groddam AxeHandle (msg # 23):

looks to where the ship was.   it could have been the cause of the crazy stuff happening but well who will truely know.  Spell jammiing ships that oh disappear and peeps with them.  Way to much to figure out in a night but we have to start somewhare again. I say we head back to the in and think on it all.  I'll pray to lady luck for giudance or any further signs tonight and tomorrow we ..... check out the Gypsies??  Unless you all want to check out the wharehouses while we are hear ????
Senuviel Alantir
 player, 360 posts
 Elf Fighter/Mage
 AC 6 HP 7/7
Sun 6 Jan 2013
at 02:53
Re: Docks- The Monarchs Grace
Senuviel, a grim look on his face, says Let's check out the damned gypsies, they might know something we don't or skipped during our erratic, fruitless errands. The elf seems really upset due to the turn of events.
Clair Brandywhine
 GM, 868 posts
Sun 6 Jan 2013
at 03:38
Re: Docks- The Monarchs Grace
In reply to Senuviel Alantir (msg # 25):

With that calm look in her eyes and an ease in her voice, be at ease my friend, we will be able to find answers and make more sense of things and get back on track, it may take some thinking and luck but i think our path will be clear again soon.  Let's go and get ready to see about our gypsies. I hope along the way we can get answers.  Bruga at least has been in the inside so we will gather all our clues and go from there.
Kree Quickshadow
 player, 769 posts
 Hunter of the Dark
Sun 6 Jan 2013
at 05:17
Re: Docks- The Monarchs Grace
we know that the  Gypsies are not undead...so we can break the line...and we should do so, ....so they can be set free...
Groddam AxeHandle
 player, 62 posts
Sun 6 Jan 2013
at 05:18
Re: Docks- The Monarchs Grace
Groddam looked at her curious. "Undead?"
Clair Brandywhine
 GM, 869 posts
Sun 6 Jan 2013
at 18:22
Re: Docks- The Monarchs Grace
In reply to Groddam AxeHandle (msg # 28):

yes, we thought they may be undead, but we found out they are not Bruga can explain better as we go.
GM
 GM, 455 posts
Mon 7 Jan 2013
at 01:13
Re: Docks- The Monarchs Grace
Just as they are walking away another note flits through the sky a wanted poster with Astar Logans face on it. It lands gently at the feet of Clair. "An old friend of yours I believe, you can find him plying his trade in Saskar City to the west of Cobain."
Senuviel Alantir
 player, 361 posts
 Elf Fighter/Mage
 AC 6 HP 7/7
Mon 7 Jan 2013
at 02:14
Re: Docks- The Monarchs Grace
Senuviel curiously looks at the poster and then turns to his friends. Well, apparently we have friends or probably someone trying to use us. We must step carefully, plan wisely and act with patience and intelligence because, apparently, we are being watched and whoever is watching us seems to always be a step ahead of us. And as far as I'm concerned, this elf here is puppet to no one. Says Senuviel with a slightly angry tone.
Clair Brandywhine
 GM, 871 posts
Mon 7 Jan 2013
at 02:47
Re: Docks- The Monarchs Grace
In reply to Senuviel Alantir (msg # 31):

After reading the note and poster and making sure everyone else knows what is said Clair will calmly destroy the note and poster.

OK, I guess we play the game and see what is up.  Being played can have it's advantages like learning where certain peeps are and they can not control what we exactly do is our ace in the hole.  sighs  I do not like being played either but let's see what Saska city is all about.

We can go to the scribes place and see about a map there.  If we can thwart any of our old nemesis plans the better for all


Chuckles, Maki, I meant by heavy was you are a strong fighter type like Groddam with your fighting skills, heavy armor and weapons.

Looks at the setting sun, I wonder if the place will be open late or not.  Shall we try, possibly we avoid the main routes.
Maki
 player, 21 posts
Mon 7 Jan 2013
at 07:26
Re: Docks- The Monarchs Grace
Maki smiles "No offence taken. I can escort you to the scribes, but after that i'm going back to the inn."
Kree Quickshadow
 player, 770 posts
 Hunter of the Dark
Mon 7 Jan 2013
at 23:13
Re: Docks- The Monarchs Grace
 Kree  half smiles at Senuviel, a grim  look and  a nod  of agreement...If the scribe is closed, I am most certain , i may find a way in....
Clair Brandywhine
 GM, 872 posts
Tue 8 Jan 2013
at 00:30
Re: Docks- The Monarchs Grace
In reply to Kree Quickshadow (msg # 34):

Looks to Kree, oh my friend, lady luck will guide us and your Beshebia (sp) will lend a hand.  To the scribe and see if we are not too late. Calls Snare to her side looks to Maki with a smile indicating she is ready and moves off to the scribes at a 1/2 ling fast pace.

As they go she quietly says Maki, remember Kree as a youth was always quick with word but his actions have always been true and good, fear not once we get to the scribes place, we have been through a lot though I remember a brash young lad and an apple tree Maki chuckles and with a quick look to Kree smiles and turns and continues on.
Senuviel Alantir
 player, 362 posts
 Elf Fighter/Mage
 AC 6 HP 7/7
Tue 8 Jan 2013
at 01:09
Re: Docks- The Monarchs Grace
Senuviel nods at Kree's statement and smiles at Clair as he taps Maki in the back. Yeah, worry not, Holy One, you won't hurt your vows by accompanying us. All this is stuff we've been through lately has made all of us a bit rash and rude in our manners and we elves, well... we tend to never forget someone who has harmed us, aye. Our vengeance will strike swiftly, right Kree? The elf then turns to Clair. Lead the way, dear Clair, will ya?
Kree Quickshadow
 player, 771 posts
 Hunter of the Dark
Tue 8 Jan 2013
at 01:15
Re: Docks- The Monarchs Grace
Aye...it will strike..strike  hard...and without mercy. We have made a mistake once, allowing a fellow to get away, and made another mistake by allowing those holy warriors to interfere....we shall not , make  a mistake the third time...
Senuviel Alantir
 player, 363 posts
 Elf Fighter/Mage
 AC 6 HP 7/7
Tue 8 Jan 2013
at 01:29
Re: Docks- The Monarchs Grace
Senuviel just nods to Kree and keeps walking beside him.
Clair Brandywhine
 GM, 873 posts
Tue 8 Jan 2013
at 02:18
Re: Docks- The Monarchs Grace
In reply to Senuviel Alantir (msg # 38):

Clair does her best to push along, though she looks back now n then to see if Groddam is also at the ready following along.  Looks to Bruga, Any shortcuts you know to get to the scribes quicker?
Groddam AxeHandle
 player, 63 posts
Tue 8 Jan 2013
at 02:25
Re: Docks- The Monarchs Grace
Groddam gives her a nod when he sees her looking back.
Maki
 player, 22 posts
Tue 8 Jan 2013
at 07:31
Re: Docks- The Monarchs Grace
Maki didn't like Kree's comment about finding a way into scribe's house one way or another.
But reassuring words from Clair and Senuviel made him think more and more.

As they walked quietly he finally came to realisation, that group needs him not for his strength, but his views of right and wrong as well. They might find themselves often on the verge of breaking the law. He has to be there to make sure, if it does happen that it is for the better good, and not for selfish gains.

OOC: Just some inner thoughts. To make it short: Maki's main goal is to get rid of evil where he can. If a law has to be broken so be it, though he'll usualy try to find some other way.
Bruga Honeyfinder
 player, 487 posts
Wed 9 Jan 2013
at 06:21
Re: Docks- The Monarchs Grace
Bruga shrugs. Don't think so. For some reason I'm utterly confused. I don't even remember any scribe.
Clair Brandywhine
 GM, 874 posts
Wed 9 Jan 2013
at 23:37
Re: Docks- The Monarchs Grace
In reply to Bruga Honeyfinder (msg # 42):

Looking at Bruga, hhmm someone hit your head really hard too while I was away.  shrugs, well we will do the best we can then.  smiles up at Maki but also makes sure the group can hear but not shouting, when we get there you Maki can knock and see if anyone is home.   thinking, I hope no one has beaten us to the scribe or else Kree will have a reason to go in unannounced.  She sighs as they go along.  Keep your eyes and ears alert, the game has been changed.
Kree Quickshadow
 player, 772 posts
 Hunter of the Dark
Thu 10 Jan 2013
at 00:11
Re: Docks- The Monarchs Grace
Aye, changed...indeed...and this time, I am playing to win. regardless.... his eyes  shift  as they walk, looking about with out being Obvious.He pulls up  the hood of his cloak, to hide his elven features.