On the way there.   Posted by Clair Brandywhine.Group: 0
Kree Quickshadow
 player, 870 posts
 Hunter of the Dark
Fri 24 May 2013
at 02:55
Re: On the way there
  Looking over the area, Kree suggests,..I think it would be a good idea, to go to the place where Bruga  crossed the line?
Bruga Honeyfinder
 player, 557 posts
Fri 24 May 2013
at 03:15
Re: On the way there
Bruga takes out a coin. Say a short prayer when it's in the air, our companion Clair. Heads, road; tails, trail.

20:12, Today: Bruga Honeyfinder rolled 2 using 1d2. Road, Trail.
Senuviel Alantir
 player, 441 posts
 Elf Fighter/Mage
 AC 6 HP 14/14
Fri 24 May 2013
at 03:25
Re: On the way there
Senuviel lets a sincere laugh out. That was the best decision making I've seen in my life! Lead on dear Halfling!
Clair Brandywhine
 GM, 993 posts
Sat 25 May 2013
at 21:34
Re: On the way there
In reply to Senuviel Alantir (msg # 368):

OOC - Bruga crossed the line somehow in the warehouses when he touched a door.  That is all you know then showed back up there agian without knowing what activated any of it.

The trial per Bruga wise decision making?
Senuviel Alantir
 player, 442 posts
 Elf Fighter/Mage
 AC 6 HP 14/14
Sat 25 May 2013
at 23:33
Re: On the way there
OOC: I guess so. And Tymora guards us. :p
Kree Quickshadow
 player, 871 posts
 Hunter of the Dark
Sat 25 May 2013
at 23:38
Re: On the way there
and beshaba!
Clair Brandywhine
 GM, 994 posts
Sun 26 May 2013
at 00:41
Re: On the way there
In reply to Kree Quickshadow (msg # 371):

The Trial then says Clair, Let's go.

You travel the trail for most of the day, the normal animal tracks and occasional humanoid footprint show on the used but seldom by nothing but animals trail.  Dear are prevalent in this part as the trial will wind it's way around the swamp some, edge near it then turn toward an area you found the Gypse's salt trail at.

You guess you have about 3 hours to get to that point, unfortunetly it will be dark in 1 - 2 hrs.

Do you press on or camp, and rest up and prepare (spells) for the potential encounters tomorrow?
Bruga Honeyfinder
 player, 558 posts
Sun 26 May 2013
at 00:43
Re: On the way there
Bruga looks for solid ground, trees, and running water as a campsite.
Clair Brandywhine
 GM, 995 posts
Sun 26 May 2013
at 00:53
Re: On the way there
In reply to Bruga Honeyfinder (msg # 373):

About an hour later you find a small hill with a tree at the top center, an old Oak tree.   At the base on either side are smaller Willow trees that make good cover and a berry bush or seven complete the setting.

Do you have a camp fire, set watches, who is on what watch?
Kree Quickshadow
 player, 872 posts
 Hunter of the Dark
Sun 26 May 2013
at 01:03
Re: On the way there
  Kree will move  about to gather  fire wood and such, he'll put the wood gathered  on the side of the hill they cam up on,..Bruga? Check the tree for Honey, I will do a hunt, to see if there may be some game to be found.....When we make the fire? keep it well down, from the side of the hill...I will take the deep watch,

 he moves over the crest with  his  bow, taking a bit wider  circles on the  other side of the hill.
Senuviel Alantir
 player, 443 posts
 Elf Fighter/Mage
 AC 6 HP 14/14
Sun 26 May 2013
at 02:53
Re: On the way there
Senuviel helps on whatever needs his friends have, he then speaks. I can make the first watch, but I'll need an eight hours sleep after for I need to rest to replenish my spells for tomorrow. Saying so, the elf prepares his sleeping spot but also checks his bow, arrows and swords.
Bruga Honeyfinder
 player, 559 posts
Sun 26 May 2013
at 05:20
Re: On the way there
Bruga, whose whose surname perhaps should be barkclinger, climbs the oak tree to see what he can see and find what he can find. He does place a dagger between his teeth.

This message was last edited by the player at 17:40, Sun 26 May 2013.

Maki
 player, 85 posts
Sun 26 May 2013
at 09:40
Re: On the way there
Maki, while helping set the camp replies to Senuviel: "That sounds ok. I can take the watch after you. Unlike you I do not need rest for my spells to replenish. But tomorrow won't be easy, so we should all get a good rest."
Clair Brandywhine
 GM, 996 posts
Mon 27 May 2013
at 00:23
Re: On the way there
In reply to Maki (msg # 378):

Kree is out hunting and Bruga is up a tree.  you think you notice deer scamper off away from Kree's direction.

Just awaiting Kree and Bruga to join the group for the night.
Bruga Honeyfinder
 player, 560 posts
Mon 27 May 2013
at 00:42
Re: On the way there
Bruga calls down Something scaring deer the way Kree went. Maybe things coming toward us on the trail. I'll look a bit longer.
Kree Quickshadow
 player, 873 posts
 Hunter of the Dark
Mon 27 May 2013
at 02:10
Re: On the way there
  Kree comes back tot he Camp with a brace of  rabbits, he lets them know he is there, and  cleans the rabbits, far from the camp.

  after  cleaning them, and tossing the remains even further into the wilds, he sets up a few sticks  for spits, and  sets them before the fire...not much..but it will be  fresh hot meat...
Maki
 player, 86 posts
Mon 27 May 2013
at 08:33
Re: On the way there
"Nicely done. I usualy just munch on the trail rations while on the way." Maki replied to Kree.

He was glad he has companions, that proved resourcefull, even though at times they were also troublesome.
Bruga Honeyfinder
 player, 561 posts
Mon 27 May 2013
at 20:14
Re: On the way there
Bruga descends, takes out some rations, and gives them to the cook. Maybe the rabbits...thank you very much...will dress these up. I'm going tocheck downwind.
Clair Brandywhine
 GM, 997 posts
Mon 27 May 2013
at 21:13
Re: On the way there
In reply to Bruga Honeyfinder (msg # 383):

Watches for the night?
Bruga Honeyfinder
 player, 562 posts
Mon 27 May 2013
at 21:38
Re: On the way there
Those who need to do spells should take the late watches if they can keep an eye out meanwhile. Or it doesn't make any difference if we sleep late. They sleep first so they can do their things. The watchers can snooze in.
Kree Quickshadow
 player, 874 posts
 Hunter of the Dark
Tue 28 May 2013
at 01:02
Re: On the way there
  Kree is taking the  deep watch from  (( from 1:00AM until waking the others)) he'll rest after  eating a bit of  rabbit.
Senuviel Alantir
 player, 444 posts
 Elf Fighter/Mage
 AC 6 HP 14/14
Tue 28 May 2013
at 01:10
Re: On the way there
Senuviel looks at the others. I take the early watch, then I can get rest enough to study for my spells.
Clair Brandywhine
 GM, 998 posts
Tue 28 May 2013
at 01:20
Re: On the way there
In reply to Senuviel Alantir (msg # 387):

Clair will take the late watch so she is rested and then prays for her spells.


Does this look good then?


1st watch Senuviel
2nd watch Bruga
3rd watch Kree & Clair for the last part

Snare is kinda awake and asleep throughout the night.
Bruga Honeyfinder
 player, 563 posts
Tue 28 May 2013
at 01:22
Re: On the way there
Bruga eats, hgienes, and sleeps.
Kree Quickshadow
 player, 952 posts
Fri 27 Sep 2013
at 01:37
Re: On the way there

This message was deleted by the player at 02:31, Fri 27 Sept 2013.