on the hunt for slavers.   Posted by Clair Brandywhine.Group: 0
Sila Thorton Duskmantle
 player, 30 posts
 1/2 Elf Skyweaver of Isis
 hp:27 ac:8 thaco:19
Wed 31 Dec 2014
at 02:24
Re: on the hunt for slavers
The clicks on the case had Sila attention.  She noted that the lock is no longer a hinderance and opened the case to have a look at the contents.  She brought out each item examining them in a bit more detail.
Clair Brandywhine
 GM, 1423 posts
Thu 1 Jan 2015
at 01:14
Re: on the hunt for slavers
In reply to Sila Thorton Duskmantle (msg # 326):

The case is deeper then Sila thinks and wider.   She pulls out a book bound in dragon  hide, bracers finely carved with symbols of dragons, a plain gold ring and your/Sila's spell book.  There are other papers with oddly written words and symbols plus a silk scarf and a hand towel of fine silk embroidered with a dragon in flight.

That is all she finds in the case.






Snare just looks at you Kree, licks his lips then almost grins (you think Kree) and sits next to Clair and turns his back to you for a moment then looks over his shoulder at you with his ears perked and head to the side.    Clair absently pets him then pulls out her holy symbol, guess I'll pray for what i can get.
Clair Brandywhine
 GM, 1424 posts
Fri 2 Jan 2015
at 23:32
Re: on the hunt for slavers
In reply to Clair Brandywhine (msg # 327):

Ah the new year is upon us, hope all had a great time and wonderful holiday.

Yup, everyone gets there 100 exp bonus for the holiday and new year.

So, last I have is you all were planning to attack the two Orc leaders soon, I have the spell casters praying/studying for two first level spells

so, when, how and actions?
Kree Quickshadow
 player, 1252 posts
 Hunter of the Dark
Sat 3 Jan 2015
at 00:29
Re: on the hunt for slavers
 When everyone  one is ready, Kree, will have Bruga lead them to the  Orc's  camp. from there, Kree will take the  Right Flan, Senuviel the Left...when the  get at the  10:00  and  2:00 postions , they will fire their Bows, ( Kree's  Arrows of Light will be  the Signal.

 The others  will mass at 6:00  and charge in  when needed...
Amarisa
 player, 39 posts
 Silver Elf
 Mage
Sun 4 Jan 2015
at 05:10
Re: on the hunt for slavers
Try as she might as she finishes memorizing her second spell, she cannot resist looking at all the shiny things that Silas removes from the bag. She has to bite her lower lip forcing herself to remember that the stuff belongs to the half drown. It  only at this point she finally realize that there is a halfling amongst the group. She studies the reaction of everyone trying to judge how long he may have been there, while trying to act like she noticed him the whole time.

  she rises and stretches her young firm body showing off a bit and smiles like only the mischievous thinking young girls can. She brushes off her cloak and clasp it back into place.
 Looking towards Kree and Senuviel, her smile widens with almost a glow; "Well I think that I am ready. I can give you two set of magical arrows to whichever of the orcs you desire. After that i'll be down to just my staff. And I should let you know, I'm not very good with it."

  looking towards the halfling, she smiles warmly before speaking cheerfully to him; "that was very nice of you to return Silas's stuff to her. My name is Amarisa, its a pleasure to meet you." despite her upbeat attitude and desire to see the items being pulled from the bag, she does not move towards Silas at all.
Kree Quickshadow
 player, 1254 posts
 Hunter of the Dark
Sun 4 Jan 2015
at 05:28
Re: on the hunt for slavers
Kree smiles and says,Thank You Amarisa. You know your skills better then I. When Senuviel and I send our  arrows in, Use your Magic on the one that seems to be hurt thr worst, Should we  we Unlucky enough to miss them? Choose whom you will and we will act accordingly...


 He  Pats his Bow  and nods to Senuviel, as they have done so often in the past,Bruga?  Take us to them, and Mat Tymora  and Beshaba guide our actions...
Bruga Honeyfinder
 player, 831 posts
Sun 4 Jan 2015
at 06:19
Re: on the hunt for slavers
Nice to see you, Amarisa...and thank you. Sometime you doubtless will see me. I guess the night's work is not done yet.

...

The still-invisible Bruga is somewhere as the party approaches the orcs.
Clair Brandywhine
 GM, 1425 posts
Mon 5 Jan 2015
at 01:26
Re: on the hunt for slavers
In reply to Bruga Honeyfinder (msg # 332):

Clair smiles at Amarisa, 2 magic arrows, good, time them so that if any of those Orcs start something funny you could counter it.  I think they have to be up to something and not mere tough Orc types.

 Bruga, any descriptions on them?

Bruga Honeyfinder
 player, 832 posts
Mon 5 Jan 2015
at 02:15
Re: on the hunt for slavers
These two orcs, they were leaders in the camp. When they stopped, one seemed to be amusing himself. The other was reading from a book. I suspect they are confident and competent. When you sneak up on them, check that there's no trap or ambush waiting for us.
Kree Quickshadow
 player, 1256 posts
 Hunter of the Dark
Mon 5 Jan 2015
at 03:34
Re: on the hunt for slavers
The one reading from the Book should  go down first...most likely a spell flinger... Kree says  as he stopped to hear  more  of Bruga's  report.
Bruga Honeyfinder
 player, 833 posts
Mon 5 Jan 2015
at 05:49
Re: on the hunt for slavers
So Bruga tried to describe the reader.
Amarisa
 player, 41 posts
 Silver Elf
 Mage
Tue 6 Jan 2015
at 06:09
Re: on the hunt for slavers

  Amarisa smiles with the thought of having a chance to show off her skills in front of the boys and show them she was a valuable memeber of the group. And a hope she could out shine the half drow which brought a near scowl to her face as she thought of how her evil kin was beautiful and possibly a potential competitor for their attention.

  She grabs her staff and turns to Kree; "I'm ready when you guys are!" 
Sila Thorton Duskmantle
 player, 34 posts
 1/2 Elf Skyweaver of Isis
 hp:27 ac:8 thaco:19
Thu 8 Jan 2015
at 04:25
Re: on the hunt for slavers
Sila still use what time that she could to regain a few spent spells.  Burga was proving to be  very resourceful something for which she was very thankful for.  Healing spells always proved to be needed especially were one of the most useful spell especially with the knowledge of a coming fight.  She prayed and looked through her book, thankful that it had been returned to her.  Hearing Amarisa announce that she was ready, Sila nodded, put her book back into it's carrying case, and stood.  "I am ready as well"
Kree Quickshadow
 player, 1257 posts
 Hunter of the Dark
Thu 8 Jan 2015
at 04:33
Re: on the hunt for slavers
 Waving his bow,Right then, let us be off and bag us those  orcs.

  he stops  for a Moment, looks at the ground, then back at the others,...I feel i need to say this? Maybe because we have  a few new folks  with us. But these orcs have caused alot of hardship, to alot of People..destroyed lives...and changed lives forever....do not..let them escape...if it comes down to thier  death, to avoid thier escape? Then...they die.....

 Lead on Bruga...the sands  run quick through the glass...
Bruga Honeyfinder
 player, 834 posts
Thu 8 Jan 2015
at 06:20
Re: on the hunt for slavers
I'm taking Kree's hand. Follow him. And we're off! on the hunt.
Maki
 player, 335 posts
Thu 8 Jan 2015
at 07:24
Re: on the hunt for slavers
"We attacked a whole camp of this beasts earlier... i'm sure we can handle just two. They won't get away again." Maki reassured Kree. "If they don't prove that strong, we can try and capture one. If not their fate is already sealed."
Senuviel Alantir
 player, 713 posts
 Elf Fighter/Mage
 AC 6(5 w/shield) HP 15/20
Thu 8 Jan 2015
at 14:09
Re: on the hunt for slavers
Senuviel keeps silent as focusing his mind. He prepares his bow, knocking an arrow to it.
Kree Quickshadow
 player, 1258 posts
 Hunter of the Dark
Thu 8 Jan 2015
at 22:27
Re: on the hunt for slavers
 Kree follows  as his eyes and ears are alert for dangers,in a soft voice he asks,...did you hear them  talking at all?
Bruga Honeyfinder
 player, 835 posts
Fri 9 Jan 2015
at 01:08
Re: on the hunt for slavers
No.
Clair Brandywhine
 GM, 1427 posts
Fri 9 Jan 2015
at 03:00
Re: on the hunt for slavers
In reply to Bruga Honeyfinder (msg # 344):

The group moves out lead by Bruga who is holding Kree's habd toward they assume the Orc camp.

No fire light can be seen nor spoken word heard as they move closer.

Everyone roll a D100
Senuviel Alantir
 player, 714 posts
 Elf Fighter/Mage
 AC 6(5 w/shield) HP 15/20
Fri 9 Jan 2015
at 03:19
Re: on the hunt for slavers
01:18, Today: Senuviel Alantir rolled 66 using 1d100. Spot those orcs, eh!

Well...I hope this is a good roll. :p
Bruga Honeyfinder
 player, 836 posts
Fri 9 Jan 2015
at 03:45
Re: on the hunt for slavers
PM
Sila Thorton Duskmantle
 player, 35 posts
 1/2 Elf Skyweaver of Isis
 hp:27 ac:8 thaco:19
Fri 9 Jan 2015
at 04:40
Re: on the hunt for slavers
Sila followed along with the group, preferring to be more at the back of the party.

21:17, Today: Sila Thorton Duskmantle rolled 29 using 1d100. moving slowly.

This message was last edited by the player at 04:41, Fri 09 Jan 2015.

Kree Quickshadow
 player, 1259 posts
 Hunter of the Dark
Fri 9 Jan 2015
at 06:10
Re: on the hunt for slavers
  Kree's eyes  narrow  as they move, They had a camp....the one was reading a book?...yet...no fire...

01:09, Today: Kree Quickshadow rolled 3 using 1d100. gm.
Maki
 player, 336 posts
Fri 9 Jan 2015
at 06:56
Re: on the hunt for slavers
Maki moved with the others, slowly. Bruga mentioned fire. Although possible that they pout it out, not to attract any unwanted nightly visitors like them, it was also possible .... that this was about to become an ambush.
So Maki remained as quiet as he could, and alert to any unusual movement. His shield and weapon were ready for anything.

07:53, Today: Maki rolled 69 using 1d100. Enemy camp.