peek a BOO.   Posted by Clair Brandywhine.Group: 0
Kree Quickshadow
 player, 1361 posts
 Hunter of the Dark
Fri 18 Dec 2015
at 01:09
Re: peek a BOO
  Kree thanks Sila for her   care, then ...This is the hardest part of  our  line of work. Everyone take  what they can use, No matter how we use it, it will be thier  last aid they may offer us.

 With my bow?  I do not need the arrows, The quiver i carry is more  for show, and to surprise  those  who see a lighted shaft fly at them, without me taking one  from my quiver.

 Kree will take the  oil and the flint and steel, and the grapple Hook.

 ..Bruga?  Please  either splitn the  Money or place it in your pack, we can split it later, if we every fins a Village again....

 ..Pick what you need...I will stand  guard...
Bruga Honeyfinder
 player, 916 posts
Fri 18 Dec 2015
at 01:28
Re: peek a BOO
Bruga starts by taking the money and stowing it. He takes the rations and the dagger, and waits to see what others want.
Senuviel Alantir
 player, 793 posts
 Elf Fighter/Mage
 AC 6(5 w/shield) HP 15/20
Fri 18 Dec 2015
at 02:10
Re: peek a BOO
Senuviel finishesa prayer in elvish and then grabs the quiver. Well..my quiver is not for show, so I’ll take this one. He then grabs the spellbook and hand it to Amarisa. Here…you might consider taking a look into it, get the scrolls, too.

This message was last edited by the player at 02:10, Fri 18 Dec 2015.

Maki
 player, 403 posts
Fri 18 Dec 2015
at 11:40
Re: peek a BOO
"There's no point in leaving their gear behind. I'll carry as much as I can until the next town. But since I seemed to lost my long sword, i'll take Yenchew's as a replacement." Maki said. "What gold they had, we should send to their families, if anyone knows where they live."
Kree Quickshadow
 player, 1362 posts
 Hunter of the Dark
Fri 18 Dec 2015
at 15:59
Re: peek a BOO
  Kree calls back, If no one  else  can use it, i will carry the longbow, until we find a place to sell it. But if anyone can use  it...they should.
Clair Brandywhine
 GM, 1573 posts
Sat 19 Dec 2015
at 22:56
Re: peek a BOO
In reply to Kree Quickshadow (msg # 156):

Clair helps in the pray and burying the bodies.  I am not sure where either lived nor their families.  take all the gear split among us.   Even the chain mail, it can be sold to.

Snare sniffs at teh creature, Clair states, I have never seen such a a vile oddly created beast.  I believe foul magic was at hand.

I think we follow our path into the mountains hilly slope area East ward like we have been directed.  there has to be some type of civilization sooner or later.

The slavers have really built up a very strong netwok it seems and with the aid of humanoids we have to find the base soon.


Amarisa, maybe you can find scrying material soon and get that scroll scryied into your book?



Snare jumps back as you see the creature slowly turn to dust before your eyes and a great sigh and whoosh of air passes by the group.  Your hear a whisper part wind part voice - thank you all for freeing me, now I can be at peace - my home on the mountain side is not far away, look to the talking bird and you are there...
Kree Quickshadow
 player, 1363 posts
 Hunter of the Dark
Sat 19 Dec 2015
at 23:01
Re: peek a BOO
  Kree  turns   as snare  Jumps  back, the sigh and the  words, make him shake his head,..a talking Bird...... that is  just wonderful.....

 he     looks around at his friends,...we should decide  now, if  we should wear these  cloaks or not? If they are   off light magic, they could save  us, if they are  for the drakness, we should destroy them..
Bruga Honeyfinder
 player, 917 posts
Sat 19 Dec 2015
at 23:22
Re: peek a BOO
I'm keeping my cloak Bruga avers.
Senuviel Alantir
 player, 794 posts
 Elf Fighter/Mage
 AC 6(5 w/shield) HP 15/20
Sun 20 Dec 2015
at 02:34
Re: peek a BOO
Senuviel dons his cloak. Well…let’s find it out, eh! Apparently if we follow Claire’s direction, we might stumble upon said home…but..a talking bird? What does this mean? What do you think, people? </aqua> The elf eagerly waits for his companions to answer.
Kree Quickshadow
 player, 1364 posts
 Hunter of the Dark
Sun 20 Dec 2015
at 02:57
Re: peek a BOO
   ..I only wonder, if the spell would have effected me, had  i wore the   new cloak?

 shucking  Off his pack,  he   takes out t the  New cloak  and   rolls his   old  one tightly. he  Puts the  new cloak on,..I hope Tymora  and  Beshaba  watch over us...
Sila Thorton Duskmantle
 player, 99 posts
 1/2 Elf Skyweaver of Isis
 hp:27 ac:10 thaco:19
Mon 21 Dec 2015
at 21:59
Re: peek a BOO
Sila comments, "There are a few spells that I find to be useful in the spell book,  I would like use of it while we are in the next town."   
Kree Quickshadow
 player, 1365 posts
 Hunter of the Dark
Mon 21 Dec 2015
at 22:36
Re: peek a BOO
  Kree  listens to the others  and  he  steps a bit closer tot eh group as he  adjusts the 'new  cloak, his pack  and  quiver,Sila  has the right of it... if there are spells she can use, she   should either   copy them , or learn them, anything any of us can use, aids the rest of us, in living   another  10 day or so!
Bruga Honeyfinder
 player, 918 posts
Mon 21 Dec 2015
at 22:45
Re: peek a BOO
I prefer so, as in so much, much longer Bruga "votes".
Clair Brandywhine
 GM, 1574 posts
Tue 22 Dec 2015
at 01:00
Re: peek a BOO
In reply to Bruga Honeyfinder (msg # 164):

OK, so the group all are warring the cloaks and finish with the rights and such.

Which way?  continue back the way you came before being run over by Goblins and attacked by the Orcs?   Or  follow the beasts path   Or go straight toward the mountains Or go back or go away from the mountains????
Kree Quickshadow
 player, 1366 posts
 Hunter of the Dark
Tue 22 Dec 2015
at 01:10
Re: peek a BOO
   As  soon  as they are ready, Kree says,..Come..let us  find the talking chicken

   Kree looks at the others,  the group a bit smaller.....Bruga?  You take  the lead  Middle, Senuviel and i will take the flanks... Maki, You  will  guard the spellcaster in the main group....


  that as an After thought, he adds,..Snare?...Listen..warn them....
Bruga Honeyfinder
 player, 919 posts
Tue 22 Dec 2015
at 04:30
Re: peek a BOO
Bruga takes off at a trot, following the trail or indicated direction.
Clair Brandywhine
 GM, 1575 posts
Thu 24 Dec 2015
at 17:20
Re: peek a BOO
In reply to Bruga Honeyfinder (msg # 167):

err umm which direction again is the group going?


OOC - alas, mother nature has made December 24th a tropical paradise (and given the DM a cold) so everyone get's 100 Exp for the DM being under the weather and not posting clear info while basking in the tropical weather where snow should be the norm.
Kree Quickshadow
 player, 1367 posts
 Hunter of the Dark
Thu 24 Dec 2015
at 17:35
Re: peek a BOO
we are going to find the talking chicken?
Clair Brandywhine
 GM, 1576 posts
Thu 24 Dec 2015
at 17:55
Re: peek a BOO
In reply to Kree Quickshadow (msg # 169):

OK so I assume you follow he beasts trial or head into the mountains?
Kree Quickshadow
 player, 1368 posts
 Hunter of the Dark
Thu 24 Dec 2015
at 18:09
Re: peek a BOO
 I believe the creature lives in the Mountains?..so I guess we were asked to go there , by the voice?
Bruga Honeyfinder
 player, 920 posts
Thu 24 Dec 2015
at 18:13
Re: peek a BOO
Rum, the sovereign specific.

Rum Hot Toddy

Print
Prep time
5 mins
Total time
5 mins

This rum hot toddy is just what you need if you're feeling run down or are fighting off a cold...
Recipe type: Drinks
Serves: 1
Ingredients

    2 tbsp rum
    1 tbsp honey
    1 slice of lemon and a squeeze of lemon juice
    1 cinnamon stick
    Boiling water

Instructions

    Add the rum, honey, lemon and cinnamon to a mug.
    Fill up with water and stir to mix.
    Taste and add more honey or lemon if desired.
    Enjoy and feel better!
Clair Brandywhine
 GM, 1577 posts
Fri 25 Dec 2015
at 00:54
Re: peek a BOO
In reply to Bruga Honeyfinder (msg # 172):

Argh, I will be enjoying a hot toddy this weekend :)

To the mountains the group goes, partially following the beasts trial for a little bit.
Bruga Honeyfinder
 player, 921 posts
Fri 25 Dec 2015
at 01:00
Re: peek a BOO
Bruga proceeds, unwilling to pause unless the group does...though perhaps the flesh is weaker than such spirit.

Merry Christmas.
GM
 GM, 458 posts
Fri 8 Jan 2016
at 01:42
Re: peek a BOO
In reply to Bruga Honeyfinder (msg # 174):


FYI, I will be away and not able to access the internet near abouts, January 10th - January 17th, I will catch up the group then, in the mean time you all can role play postings as you head toward the mountains.  Else enjoy the time to catch up on Real Life stuff :)   be prepared for some heavy actions in two weeks as things are heating up in your world.
Clair Brandywhine
 GM, 1580 posts
Tue 19 Jan 2016
at 01:46
Re: peek a BOO
In reply to GM (msg # 175):

I am back, give me a moment to reset my self and get the game going again.