The Golden Trumpet Inn.   Posted by GM.Group: 0
Groddam AxeHandle
 player, 49 posts
Sun 30 Dec 2012
at 03:15
Re: The Golden Trumpet Inn
Groddam swats at the thing knocking it to the table. "What be goin on ere?" He grabs at it to see what it is.
Maki
 player, 14 posts
Sun 30 Dec 2012
at 09:44
Re: The Golden Trumpet Inn
Maki looks at Clair and says "Get a room next to mine. If anything should happen during the night just yell and i'll come running."
Senuviel Alantir
 player, 351 posts
 Elf Fighter/Mage
 AC 6 HP 7/7
Sun 30 Dec 2012
at 13:29
Re: The Golden Trumpet Inn
Senuviel looks at the dwarf. What's that Groddam? Where did it come from?  The elf suddenly stands up and rushes to the closest window in order to see if he gets any clue of the sender.
Kree Quickshadow
 player, 762 posts
 Hunter of the Dark
Sun 30 Dec 2012
at 14:37
Re: The Golden Trumpet Inn
 As his  friend hits the Paper, Kree's  left hand goes to his bow, His  eyes  scan the room and entrance to see what is going on.....
GM
 GM, 447 posts
Sun 30 Dec 2012
at 23:26
Re: The Golden Trumpet Inn
The paper falls harmlessly to the and unfolds itself into a note that reads "This is exactly the sort of that no one ever believes. If you are curious meet me aboard the Monarchs Grace at the docks. This message will self destruct in 10 seconds. GT" as promised 10 seconds later the note bursts into flame and is gone.
Senuviel Alantir
 player, 352 posts
 Elf Fighter/Mage
 AC 6 HP 7/7
Sun 30 Dec 2012
at 23:42
Re: The Golden Trumpet Inn
Upon returning to the table, Senuviel takes a glance at the paper and reads what he can after it bursts into flames. The docks, uh. This gets rather interesting, don't you think, Kree? After all the fuss we went through we're still being watched, apparently. And there's always someone who is a step ahead of us. He looks at his friends.So, when are we supposed to visit this vessel?
Groddam AxeHandle
 player, 50 posts
Sun 30 Dec 2012
at 23:54
Re: The Golden Trumpet Inn
Groddam just looked blankly at everyone there. "Yas canane be serious."He just looked, at the paper going up, in flames shaking his head.
Kree Quickshadow
 player, 763 posts
 Hunter of the Dark
Mon 31 Dec 2012
at 01:51
Re: The Golden Trumpet Inn
  Looking at the last of the ashes, he says   without looking up,..one thing...we cannot be soft in this. After  our last trip to the docks, when the holy warriors  turned on us, and ..we had to deal with the slavers...we must consider everyone...and i mean...everyone...a foe, until they prove elsewise....that means..putting them down, if needs be...
Groddam AxeHandle
 player, 51 posts
Mon 31 Dec 2012
at 02:20
Re: The Golden Trumpet Inn
Groddam was still looking at the pile of ash. "By me beard, what be goin on ere?"
Bruga Honeyfinder
 player, 481 posts
Mon 31 Dec 2012
at 04:56
Re: The Golden Trumpet Inn
Seems as though at least one word is missing, and who's GT?
Groddam AxeHandle
 player, 52 posts
Mon 31 Dec 2012
at 05:09
Re: The Golden Trumpet Inn
Groddam slams his fist down, on the table. "WHAT BE GOIN ON ERE!" He looks at those here.
Maki
 player, 15 posts
Mon 31 Dec 2012
at 09:39
Re: The Golden Trumpet Inn
"Whoa, easy Groddam." The paladin tries to calm his friend. "Are the slavers aware that you persued them? If so this could be a trap. But it could also be someone with more knowladge, trying to do the right thing. He pounders something for a few moments then speaks again: "I'd like to check this lead."
Kree Quickshadow
 player, 764 posts
 Hunter of the Dark
Mon 31 Dec 2012
at 15:00
Re: The Golden Trumpet Inn
  Kree smiles  a bit at Groddam, then turns to Maki,..our first job, we escorted a wagon..turns out the wagon was a slaver  wagon, we did not  complete the  journey, and  we had a bit of a fight...One of our friends  was in that wagon.....we met...briefly...before he ran away. The Slaver  we seek...though, the truth be told, i enjoy the death of any slaver, or slaver  friend, this one, would just provide more pleasure...
Clair Brandywhine
 GM, 862 posts
Mon 31 Dec 2012
at 23:27
Re: The Golden Trumpet Inn
In reply to Kree Quickshadow (msg # 311):

Following the conversation after the paper burns up, Clair looks around to see if anyone else in the inn has decided to see what is up with our crazy group.  sighs,

Calls Snare to her, Snare, here boy Looks to the group, well, time we go see what is up, and turns and walks out of the inn calling over her shoulder anyone coming?
Senuviel Alantir
 player, 354 posts
 Elf Fighter/Mage
 AC 6 HP 7/7
Mon 31 Dec 2012
at 23:30
Re: The Golden Trumpet Inn
Senuviel checks his bow and his arrows, fasten his sword belt around his chest, gets his gear and gives Kree a smile. Time for some payback, eh?
Kree Quickshadow
 player, 766 posts
 Hunter of the Dark
Mon 31 Dec 2012
at 23:57
Re: The Golden Trumpet Inn
  Shucking on his pack and quiver, he tightens down  the straps  and twirls his  bow,Aye...any who are in our  way....
Groddam AxeHandle
 player, 54 posts
Tue 1 Jan 2013
at 03:44
Re: The Golden Trumpet Inn
Groddam gave a slight growl grabbing his axe. "Aint likin bein made ta look like a fool. Dhere be someone out dhere who be gettin hurt by me sweetie."
Bruga Honeyfinder
 player, 483 posts
Tue 1 Jan 2013
at 05:35
Re: The Golden Trumpet Inn
Bruga, equipped but not messing with weapons while on the public street, tags along.He plaintively, rhetorically wonders I suppose talking things over is unlikely, at best.
Maki
 player, 16 posts
Tue 1 Jan 2013
at 10:22
Re: The Golden Trumpet Inn
"I'm ready." Maki said and quickly walked up to the waitress. He gave her a gold coin and his backpack, to be delivered to his room. Then he grabbed his shield from the floor, and checked how many bolts he had on him.
Clair Brandywhine
 GM, 863 posts
Tue 1 Jan 2013
at 16:52
Re: The Golden Trumpet Inn
In reply to Maki (msg # 317):

Smiles as the rest follow her n Snare out.

Once out in the street, OK, no sense messing with what if's anymore.  I mean to figure out who this GT is and since the harbor was a hot spot before, roll our luck and make it known we are still on the hunt.  Groddam, Maki - you two are the heavies with melee, Kree your bow for support, Senuviel, your skills as well in support, me an Bruga will be back up and of course speritual help.  Let's go visit a ship.
Maki
 player, 17 posts
Tue 1 Jan 2013
at 18:29
Re: The Golden Trumpet Inn
"I've just got heavy bones."Maki replied at Clair's remark of Groddam and him being heavy. "Though maybe i shouldn't have eaten the whole fruitcake." He added more to himself.

He couldn't stop from eating it, as for the last few days he ate mostly travel rations. If nothing else, it looked like they are about to have a stroll, so he'd work the cake out of his system.
Senuviel Alantir
 player, 355 posts
 Elf Fighter/Mage
 AC 6 HP 7/7
Tue 1 Jan 2013
at 20:14
Re: The Golden Trumpet Inn
Senuviel walks beside Bruga and taps the fellow Halfling on the back. There's always some space for talking, dear Bruga, it's just a matter of whether we are going to be able to talk. The elf winks as he continues walking.
GM
 GM, 449 posts
Fri 4 Jan 2013
at 11:18
Re: The Golden Trumpet Inn
(i missed an earlier question answer is in pm to someone) :)
Bruga Honeyfinder
 player, 484 posts
Fri 4 Jan 2013
at 20:05
Re: The Golden Trumpet Inn
Bruga ponders, silently...what is that wink all about? It's all too deep a matter for him, but his feet keep waling along.
Groddam AxeHandle
 player, 55 posts
Sat 5 Jan 2013
at 05:58
Re: The Golden Trumpet Inn
Groddam stood there for a moment and then smacked his head slightly. "Tis da wanted poster. Da Elf, dhat be who tis."  He looked at the others.