Delith: A maze.   Posted by Ron, The DM.Group: 0
Ron, The DM
 GM, 735 posts
Mon 4 Aug 2014
at 16:35
Re: Delith: A maze
In reply to Aztar (msg # 252):

When you all turn yuo can see that the trunk is making the noise as it opens and closes its lid, almost like talking but no sound, other than the banging issues forth.

--DM2
Morteft
 player, 321 posts
Mon 4 Aug 2014
at 18:35
Re: Delith: A maze
In reply to Ron, The DM (msg # 253):

Morteft reads a scroll.

OOC: Has tongues on it.

"It may not help, but if it is a language, I should be able to communicate with it."
he says.
Shorty
 player, 383 posts
Tue 5 Aug 2014
at 01:19
Re: Delith: A maze
In reply to Morteft (msg # 254):

Shorty walks over to the trunk and looks at it. "What need?  Trunk know danger?  Trunk gots somefinnta helps?"

Shorty attempts to raise the lid and look inside.
Ron, The DM
 GM, 736 posts
Tue 5 Aug 2014
at 21:17
Re: Delith: A maze
In reply to Morteft (msg # 254):

Morteft hears the trunk say, "Don't know, they playing with the door."

--DM2
Ron, The DM
 GM, 737 posts
Tue 5 Aug 2014
at 21:20
Re: Delith: A maze
In reply to Shorty (msg # 255):

As Shorty attempts this the trunk does a quick snap at Shorty and Shorty pulls back quick.  The trunk "crouches" low with little quick chomps.

Morteft hears: "Only master opens my mouth."

--DM2
Morteft
 player, 322 posts
Tue 5 Aug 2014
at 22:50
Re: Delith: A maze
In reply to Ron, The DM (msg # 257):

Morteft frowns. "Who is the master of the trunk?" He asks the group.
Ron, The DM
 GM, 738 posts
Tue 5 Aug 2014
at 23:51
Re: Delith: A maze
In reply to Morteft (msg # 258):

"I believe it is the one called Aztar."  a voice low and slow responds to Mortefts question.

You all turn toward the sound of the voice, it is coming from above and just behind.  You then notice the shape, almost blending into the wall.  It is large and white, it appears to be a stone golem, made of the whitest marble.

"I was wondering why you are waiting around here for others golems to come.  Chest says you are playing with a door."  every word being drawn out

--DM2
Trysk
 player, 120 posts
Wed 6 Aug 2014
at 01:15
Re: Delith: A maze
In reply to Ron, The DM (msg # 259):

Tryst looks at the golem, "Ummm...who are you?"
Ron, The DM
 GM, 739 posts
Wed 6 Aug 2014
at 23:53
Re: Delith: A maze
In reply to Trysk (msg # 260):

Stone figure: "My name is RockJaw, Dualis sent me to help you get around."  the golem says slowly.

--DM2
Warwick
 player, 462 posts
Thu 7 Aug 2014
at 02:25
Re: Delith: A maze
In reply to Ron, The DM (msg # 261):

"That was nice of him.  Can ye get us through the door?"
Trysk
 player, 121 posts
Thu 7 Aug 2014
at 03:46
Re: Delith: A maze
In reply to Warwick (msg # 262):

Trysk adds, "Or ask Chest if we shouldn't play with the door."
Shorty
 player, 384 posts
Thu 7 Aug 2014
at 11:28
Re: Delith: A maze
In reply to Warwick (msg # 262):

Shorty looks at the golem and huffs.  "Me ken breaks door.  Don't need dullis help,  but den door goes boom n friends gets hurt."
Ron, The DM
 GM, 740 posts
Thu 7 Aug 2014
at 20:12
Re: Delith: A maze
In reply to Warwick (msg # 262):

The golem regards Warwick "Do you want to go into the trap?" says the golem in reply to Warwicks question

--DM2
Warwick
 player, 463 posts
Thu 7 Aug 2014
at 20:59
Re: Delith: A maze
In reply to Ron, The DM (msg # 265):

"We thought we wanted to get past the door and thus Trysk was trying to disarm the trap.  Are we going the wrong way?" responds Warwick.
Ron, The DM
 GM, 741 posts
Fri 8 Aug 2014
at 00:11
Re: Delith: A maze
In reply to Warwick (msg # 266):

"The door goes no where, just a room with treasure but also a trap.  Keep going that way." he points the way you were going when you reached the door.

--DM2
Warwick
 player, 464 posts
Fri 8 Aug 2014
at 13:45
Re: Delith: A maze
In reply to Ron, The DM (msg # 267):

Warwick looks the way the golem is pointing.  "Trysk, can ye abandon the trap?  We really don't need treasure."
Aztar
 player, 308 posts
 An Alchemist happy in his
 lab and the world (Todd)
Fri 8 Aug 2014
at 16:58
Re: Delith: A maze
Aztar nods in agreement, 'I had wondered about the door since it didn't fit with the rest of the maze and what little we'd been able to learn.  Makes more sense that it's just something. To distract people with.'

Aztar turns to the golem, 'It's nice to meet you RockJaw.  I'm glad Dualis was able to get you to us.  Are you able to fully navigate the maze, or just be aware of what is right and wrong in here?'
Ron, The DM
 GM, 742 posts
Sun 10 Aug 2014
at 00:21
Re: Delith: A maze
In reply to Aztar (msg # 269):

"I get a feeling of where to go or what is around." say RockJaw

--DM2
Trysk
 player, 122 posts
Wed 13 Aug 2014
at 13:34
Re: Delith: A maze
In reply to Ron, The DM (msg # 270):

Trysk address RockJaw, "Can you tell if there are magical items behind this door?  I don't think that precious metals or gems will be useful, but there may be some item in there that we could use."
Ron, The DM
 GM, 743 posts
Wed 13 Aug 2014
at 20:10
Re: Delith: A maze
In reply to Trysk (msg # 271):

"There are only gold and platinum coins."  RockJaw says slowly.

--DM2
Warwick
 player, 465 posts
Wed 13 Aug 2014
at 22:33
Re: Delith: A maze
In reply to Ron, The DM (msg # 272):

"Let's move on."
Aztar
 player, 309 posts
 An Alchemist happy in his
 lab and the world (Todd)
Wed 13 Aug 2014
at 23:53
Re: Delith: A maze
Aztar nods in agreement.  'Even if there were magic items, we couldn't come up with much more we needed before we came or else we would have made the items.  Since it's just wealth, there's no reason to risk the door.'

Aztar slowly begins to move down the hall, seeing if everyone follows.
Shorty
 player, 385 posts
Thu 14 Aug 2014
at 01:36
Re: Delith: A maze
In reply to Aztar (msg # 274):

Shorty moves back to the front looking to see if the thief wants to lead
Morteft
 player, 323 posts
Thu 14 Aug 2014
at 02:26
Re: Delith: A maze
In reply to Shorty (msg # 275):

Morteft shrugs and follows.
Trysk
 player, 123 posts
Tue 19 Aug 2014
at 01:32
Re: Delith: A maze
In reply to Morteft (msg # 276):

Trysk shrugs and takes point, "I guess back the way we came?"