Delith: The Vault.   Posted by Ron, The DM.Group: 0
Ron, The DM
 GM, 917 posts
Tue 11 Aug 2015
at 21:30
Re: Delith: The Vault
In reply to Aztar (msg # 63):

Rigel addresses Aztar.  "I would suggest you put me in figurine form for the journey out of here.  Further, a request, call me forth again once we are outside."

Rigel waits.

--DM2
Aztar
 player, 402 posts
 An Alchemist happy in his
 lab and the world (Todd)
Wed 12 Aug 2015
at 02:17
Re: Delith: The Vault
Aztar seems to be lost in thought for a few moments, nods slowly and holds out his hand, willing Rigel back to his figurine.

once he has the figure in his hand, he literally slumps to the floor, almost completely exhausted.  He pulls out a wine skin and takes several drinks before looking up into the darkness, waiting....
Shorty
 player, 453 posts
Wed 12 Aug 2015
at 04:20
Re: Delith: The Vault
In reply to Aztar (msg # 67):

Shorty looks down and says, "you bees little.  Me ken carry till times to fight gin."
Warwick
 player, 541 posts
Wed 12 Aug 2015
at 11:25
Re: Delith: The Vault
In reply to Shorty (msg # 68):

Warwick flies over to Aztar.  "Ye okay lad?"  He pulls out his own wine skin.  "Try a sip of this.  It'll put some hair on yer face, but it should also give ye some energy to make it out of here.  Just a sip, mind ye."
Aztar
 player, 403 posts
 An Alchemist happy in his
 lab and the world (Todd)
Wed 12 Aug 2015
at 11:53
Re: Delith: The Vault
Aztar smiles at his friends concern, though does take Warwick up on his offer of the drink, 'The orb was just quite thorough in determining my worthiness to command it and I've never had something dig through my mind like that.  I hadn't realized how exhausted I was until I finally had Rigel back in my hand.'

He stands back up and leans against a wall, 'thank you for the offer shorty.   I'll be ok until we get out of here and then I believe I may sleep for several days.'
Trysk
 player, 180 posts
Wed 12 Aug 2015
at 13:34
Re: Delith: The Vault
In reply to Aztar (msg # 70):

Trysk, wondering what he's gotten himself into, says, "If you're strong enough to move, Aztar, I suggest we depart."
Shorty
 player, 454 posts
Wed 12 Aug 2015
at 18:50
Re: Delith: The Vault
In reply to Trysk (msg # 71):

Shorty looks around.  He then offers, "shorty home be not far once get out dis place.  Birdie n thief n baby keep safe.  Even gots room for Rigel n plenty food for Rigel.  Ken all come."
Aztar
 player, 404 posts
 An Alchemist happy in his
 lab and the world (Todd)
Wed 12 Aug 2015
at 22:27
Re: Delith: The Vault
'Seletos is coming back down now that Rigel is a figurine.  Hopefully he has an easy way for us to depart.'
Ron, The DM
 GM, 918 posts
Thu 13 Aug 2015
at 00:46
Re: Delith: The Vault
In reply to Aztar (msg # 73)

Aztar calls Rigel back to his figurine and Rigel quickly morphs into a figurine in Aztar's hand.  Almost at that instant the door to the Orbs vault re-materializes and is sealed once again

Shortly there after Seletos reappears thru the black above you.  Again he sits down in a squat position before you.

"I must say that went better then I expected.  I am glad I did not need to incinerate you Aztar.  You wish to exit now?"

--DM2
Warwick
 player, 542 posts
Thu 13 Aug 2015
at 01:10
Re: Delith: The Vault
In reply to Ron, The DM (msg # 74):

"Aye, Lord, we'd like to leave.  Although I'd like to thank ye for yer help.  And, if ye ever want some companionship, contact us."
Aztar
 player, 405 posts
 An Alchemist happy in his
 lab and the world (Todd)
Thu 13 Aug 2015
at 03:16
Re: Delith: The Vault
Aztar shrugs slightly, 'I am a man of my word. I was only here for my companion.   Though, I must admit, after going through the challenge to control it, I can see why someone would feel they earned the right to keep it.

'Yes.  We wish to exit.  I am tired and need rest.'
Ron, The DM
 GM, 919 posts
Tue 18 Aug 2015
at 01:22
Re: Delith: The Vault
In reply to Aztar (msg # 76):

Seletos regards you all, "It is well then."  Seletos looks at a section of the wall, it fades and you see a 10' wide passage opens before you, there is no end in sight however.
"Follow this passage and you will soon be in the main foyer."

--DM2
Aztar
 player, 406 posts
 An Alchemist happy in his
 lab and the world (Todd)
Tue 18 Aug 2015
at 02:40
Re: Delith: The Vault
Thank you.   I hope we meet again someday.'

Aztar then heads down the passage.
Shorty
 player, 455 posts
Tue 18 Aug 2015
at 09:56
Re: Delith: The Vault
In reply to Aztar (msg # 78):

Shorty follows glad to be leaving the strange place
Morteft
 player, 373 posts
Tue 18 Aug 2015
at 14:34
Re: Delith: The Vault
In reply to Shorty (msg # 79):

Morteft hurries down the corridor. "I am eager to get the hell out of that place."
Aztar
 player, 407 posts
 An Alchemist happy in his
 lab and the world (Todd)
Tue 18 Aug 2015
at 14:54
Re: Delith: The Vault
Star suddenly remembers something and reaches up and removes the marbles floating around his head and holds them out for shorty, 'Thank you my friend.  I believe at least one of them helped me in the vault'

OOC:  Just wanted to make the return of those official!
Warwick
 player, 543 posts
Wed 19 Aug 2015
at 02:25
Re: Delith: The Vault
In reply to Aztar (msg # 81):

Warwick waits for Trysk to leave and then makes sure they've left nothing behind.  Bowing low to Seletos, he floats after the group.
Trysk
 player, 181 posts
Wed 19 Aug 2015
at 04:26
Re: Delith: The Vault
In reply to Warwick (msg # 82):

Trysk hurries out of the area.
Ron, The DM
 GM, 920 posts
Thu 20 Aug 2015
at 00:15
Re: Delith: The Vault
In reply to Warwick (msg # 82):

Seletos nods toward Warwick.  "Lord Warwick, do not tarry, your past awaits."

--DM2
Ron, The DM
 GM, 921 posts
Thu 20 Aug 2015
at 00:20
Re: Delith: The Vault
In reply to Trysk (msg # 83):

As Trysk and Warwick enter the corridor Seletos says: "Farewell, safe journey, remember, this is not a place for you."

The wall closes behind you and the corridor lies open before you.

--DM2
Aztar
 player, 408 posts
 An Alchemist happy in his
 lab and the world (Todd)
Thu 20 Aug 2015
at 03:26
Re: Delith: The Vault
'Rockjaw?  Do you sense anything we need to be concerned about in the passage?  I'm guessing it's fine, but didn't know if anything seems u usual.'

Assuming the answer is no, or if he can't tell, Aztar simply heads down the hallway assuming the way out is safe.
Warwick
 player, 544 posts
Thu 20 Aug 2015
at 11:07
Re: Delith: The Vault
In reply to Aztar (msg # 86):

Warwick frowns as he floats down the corridor.  "What did Lord Seletos mean when he said that me past awaits?"
Ron, The DM
 GM, 922 posts
Fri 21 Aug 2015
at 00:06
Re: Delith: The Vault
In reply to Aztar (msg # 86):

RockJaw replies: "It seems I am not attuned anymore or this corridor is not part of the maze."

Given his reply you all move forward.  The corridor is all white with no defining features.  It takes the group 5 minutes to reach the end of the corridor and they find themselves back in the foyer.  The golem is there, it looks at you and says "Greetings, I hope you enjoyed your visit."

The main door leading out is open.

Actions?

--DM2
Warwick
 player, 545 posts
Fri 21 Aug 2015
at 01:36
Re: Delith: The Vault
In reply to Ron, The DM (msg # 88):

"Let's get out of here, lads."
Aztar
 player, 409 posts
 An Alchemist happy in his
 lab and the world (Todd)
Fri 21 Aug 2015
at 02:05
Re: Delith: The Vault
Aztar shrugs as Warwicks question, 'I am not sure. But possibly something related to the time shift.  Bu,t a mystery for another day I think.'

Aztar heads out of the foyer and back into the Main Street, 'remember, we still have a ways to go before we can teleport or use planar magics.  So keep your eyes open for awhile longer.'

The alchemist draws silver and heads down the street, trying to prepare for anything that feels like testing the group.'