We take the surest road.   Posted by The Coronal.Group: 0
The Coronal
 GM, 10 posts
Sun 4 Aug 2013
at 19:46
We take the surest road.
describe the layout in your abode, and go through a routine in a uncomplicated day.
Harmonious Ring of Drills
 player, 2 posts
Mon 5 Aug 2013
at 12:20
Re: We take the surest road.
Drills' abode is located in the top floor of a building in the city. The whole thing is set up like a set of slowly turning set of gears. His living, relaxation and meditation space is located on a large central platform and the various exhibits of his gallery of rare metallic geodes, metallic, and crystal formations spin on satellite platforms linked to the central one. In such a way that one could see the whole gallery by simply standing still on the edge of the central platform.

Drills’ days are mostly spent digging through the various riches of the elemental pole of metal. He mostly just oversees the work crews, only getting his hands dirty when there is delicate or dangerous work to be done. When the gunstar encounters an asteroid or planetoid. He is generally one of the first to make way to the surface to get the surveying and excavation underway. Braving the perils of the body’s interior and fighting off the natives if necessary.
The Coronal
 GM, 12 posts
Sat 9 Nov 2013
at 17:57
Re: We take the surest road.
Today fairly late, just as many workers are going home you see a Armored young dragon blooded soldier approaching. Hes clean shaven quite handsome, and just seems to radiate 'Valiant, but untested Youth'
Harmonious Ring of Drills
 player, 4 posts
Sun 10 Nov 2013
at 17:00
Re: We take the surest road.
Drills waits for the soldier to aproach, setting his drills to a slow idle at the same time. "Hello soldier, what brings you this deep into the dig sites. I have neither sent nor heard of any reports that would require military attention."
The Coronal
 GM, 13 posts
Mon 25 Nov 2013
at 20:13
Re: We take the surest road.
"A domestic dispute my lord... we have some grumbling Populat... who seem to have organized a strike at some Factory, we need to show them that the state means business"
Harmonious Ring of Drills
 player, 6 posts
Tue 26 Nov 2013
at 02:09
Re: We take the surest road.
Drills nods at the soldier's comments. "I suppose we must diffuse the situation some how. Lead the way soldier."

Drills starts walking "You can provide details on the way."
The Coronal
 GM, 14 posts
Tue 10 Dec 2013
at 03:24
Re: We take the surest road.
He nods and escorts her there.

Theirs a factory currently empty with the workers outside shouting "Leave SParina alone, the natives have done nothing to us! their a peacable people and dont deserve to have their world plundered.

"Sparina" The dragon blooded explains "Is a world were approaching, its filled with large dangerous insects, while they've never communicated directly... theirs SIGNIFICANT proof their smarter then mundane insects.

(sorry for being so slow had almost given up on this game once I get into pace things will speed up a lot.)
Harmonious Ring of Drills
 player, 11 posts
Fri 10 Jan 2014
at 17:59
Re: We take the surest road.
"Very well. I'll talk the leaders of this down and remind them of their duty. But after we need to find who leaked this information too the masses."

Drills turns away from the soldier and walks towards the gathered civilians.

He adresses one of the civillians in a commanding voice. "I require the leader of this movement. Please take me too him. Now!"
The Coronal
 GM, 17 posts
Wed 22 Oct 2014
at 21:50
Re: We take the surest road.
"You think in those terms Exalt!" they shout

"Leaders, and hierchys, you cant believe people just spontaneously rebel against something they see as unjust, can you?"
Harmonious Ring of Drills
 player, 12 posts
Tue 28 Oct 2014
at 13:17
Re: We take the surest road.
Drills marvels for a moment at the people's density. It must be a very cunning insurrectionist indeed to be able to hide that he is leading them. He continues to address the group watching carefully for any individual that is whipping up the others. "My belief is not what's in question but I shan’t bother you with statistics." He says quietly and then he grows his voice to a boom. "Citizens, heed me. I will speak plainly as I am not a great mover of men with words. I, like you, am a mover of the earth" he gestures to each of his drill-katars "With these and other blessed equipment."

He continues on "It is not for the likes of us to meet out justice. But observant and conscientious are you for seeing that the goings on Sparina are not just. In a just universe worlds would not draw others into their conflicts. In a just universe we would not have to travel as we do through the void. In a JUST universe we would all live in happiness with our lot in life. But this is not a just universe. We do need to travel as we do. We do each have to act in roles we find disfavorable. Above all we do need to gather resources from the worlds we encounter to survive. The injustice we do is a necessary injustice for if the Sparians do not perish we surely will. Your work here fuels the great war machine that is our world even the pause in production that you have caused thus far may have caused the deaths of hundreds or thousands. If any among you would choose to spare the life of a Sparian at the cost of one of your neighbors or your brother or your daughter then I pity your soul for you are truly lost."

With his speech at an end Drills stares down the crowd. If he failed to rouse them with his words then the streets would run red with the blood of valuable personnel whose only crime was persistence.
The Coronal
 GM, 18 posts
Tue 28 Oct 2014
at 18:49
Re: We take the surest road.
After hearing his speach, a lot of them blink and return to their posts leaving a dozen  or so none of them really shout "Ring leader" though.
Harmonious Ring of Drills
 player, 13 posts
Tue 28 Oct 2014
at 20:40
Re: We take the surest road.
Drills shoots a meaningful look at the stragglers and waves over whatever police or soldiers are remaining. "Well what have you to say for yourself? Either stand against me for your belief or get back to work!"
The Coronal
 GM, 19 posts
Thu 30 Oct 2014
at 01:15
Re: We take the surest road.
They grimace and attack... they seem to be trying to prove their not cowards, but reek of Desperate fear... fear of being unimportant above all else...
Resplendent Lotus
 player, 2 posts
Fri 6 Nov 2015
at 00:40
Re: We take the surest road.
Resplendent Lotus lives in an apartment at the top of a large building. The apartment is not standard and has multiple little rooms and hallways divided by paper screens. The largest section is for a table that can seat a total of 11 in a roughly horseshoe shape. There are several noisy little water falls that bring a sense of a babbling brook to the main room. Along the paper screens in this main dining room are paintings of green hills with trees and wild animals from creation.

During a normal day, there are no visitors, no cooks, in fact nobody comes or goes. There is meditation, cooking, eating, meditation, cooking, eating, and the cycle repeats.
The Coronal
 GM, 23 posts
Mon 9 Nov 2015
at 13:35
Re: We take the surest road.
A runner comes in and bows "MY lord a THousand apolagys.... For interrupting your meditations but, An akuma is believed to have survived a crash just a few minutes ago were all scrambling to find him but..." Winces... hoping he doesnt need to continue...
Resplendent Lotus
 player, 3 posts
Mon 9 Nov 2015
at 15:34
Re: We take the surest road.
Looking up from his meditation the Night Caste acknowledges the runner, "Of course."

From somewhere near him Resplendent Lotus picks up two beam klaves and lets the runner explain where exactly the crash happened.
Harmonious Ring of Drills
 player, 17 posts
Mon 9 Nov 2015
at 17:29
Re: We take the surest road.
For the love of god just remove me from this game. Why would you start a new set of story IN THE SAME THREAD as a defunct IC story?
The Coronal
 GM, 24 posts
Mon 9 Nov 2015
at 18:03
Re: We take the surest road.
Its out just outside the tunnels Hes b reathing heavily... "theirs allready a sworn brotherhood leading some guzonsha out there... but just to be on the safe side..."

The people are going about their day familys are quite cheerful...
Resplendent Lotus
 player, 4 posts
Mon 9 Nov 2015
at 18:22
Re: We take the surest road.
Lotus heads off at his best speed towards the tunnels now that the runner has been kind enough to give him specific enough information. Once he gets to the rear of the formation he will activate his beam klaves and try and get a good look at the actual situation.
The Coronal
 GM, 25 posts
Mon 9 Nov 2015
at 18:42
Re: We take the surest road.
after a bit he finds 3 Dead Mortal soldiers all with Signs of Elemental air attacks...
Resplendent Lotus
 player, 5 posts
Mon 9 Nov 2015
at 19:03
Re: We take the surest road.
Lotus activates Spirit Detecting Glance and takes a look around as he advances. He thinks, 'Disconcerting that there are three dead, but no signs of the rest...for them to retreat could only mean 1 thing, they want to get away or they want to lead our reaction team into a trap.'

This message was last edited by the player at 19:04, Mon 09 Nov 2015.

The Coronal
 GM, 26 posts
Mon 9 Nov 2015
at 19:38
Re: We take the surest road.
Their Your own peoples soldiers to be fair... (Forgot what city we were in if you have a suggestion? )