1.3 | Registration Booth A.   Posted by GM.Group: 0
Uchiha Michiru
 Konohagakure, 332 posts
 Genin
 Konoha
Fri 6 Feb 2015
at 12:39
Re: 1.3 | Registration Booth A
"- All right. I'll see you on the other side, Hiromitsu," he tells the Hyuuga, approaching Hirkari with Artapana. He nods his head to the sunan, saluting him. Then, he motions to pick the card Hirkani is holding.
GM
 GM, 514 posts
Wed 18 Feb 2015
at 09:56
Re: 1.3 | Registration Booth A
Hiromitsu watched Hirkani closely as she handed the cards over. They both appeared to be blank.

Like the Kumo-boy before him, Artapana bit the edge of the card and inspected it closely. He spent a lingering look on Yahiro then, before returning down to street level.
Uchiha Michiru
 Konohagakure, 334 posts
 Genin
 Konoha
Wed 18 Feb 2015
at 17:03
Re: 1.3 | Registration Booth A
"- Cool," he says to himself as he realizes what's special about the card. He waves Hirkari goodbye. "- See you later," he says as he returns to street level. "- So, what did you understand about this card," he asks Antapana, pretending he didn't understand what's in the card.
Minamoto Yahiro
 Sunagakure, 412 posts
 Genin
 Suna
Tue 24 Feb 2015
at 02:08
Re: 1.3 | Registration Booth A
Yahiro only watched as Artapana left. He didn't quite understand why they had bitten the edge of the card and it was likely that he would have to hold the card in his own hands, before he would be able to figure it out. He didn't even understand the point of this test yet. All he knew was that they were supposed to reach the actual exam in time and that didn't really sound all that difficult.

However it may be, there was no point in thinking about stuff he wouldn't be able to figure out. ' I probably should focus on completing my task. Hm.. if I heard her right, the others have been given the same task about now. I wonder, if they will be fine.' Yahro thought, before he glanced at the other remaining genin. Was this really the time to be worrying about others though? He was getting distracted again. Didn't he just tell himself to be focusing on his own task?

' Wait a second. We all have the same task and go by the same rule. Reach the exam room or be disqualified. 15 Minutes huh...? Well in that case..' the blue haired genin thought, before he made his decision and turned towards the leaf ninja. " Hiromitsu, was it? I was wondering. Are you strong?"
Artapana Asbahura
 Sunagakure, 168 posts
 Genin
 Suna
Sun 1 Mar 2015
at 13:30
Re: 1.3 | Registration Booth A
The Sunan boy started, a little surprised to be addressed by the Konohan genin.

"...It takes chakra to make the ink appear."

He hesitated, guarding his card from Michiru's view. Drumming his fingers on the panel, he took a breath.

"You should hurry."

This message was last edited by the player at 13:31, Sun 01 Mar 2015.

Hyuuga Hiromitsu
 NPC Konohagakure, 1 post
 genin
 Konoha
Sun 1 Mar 2015
at 13:50
Re: 1.3 | Registration Booth A
The Hyuuga gave Yahiro a quizzical look.

"Strong? Yes. Strong enough to be here, strong enough to leave a chuunin."
Uchiha Michiru
 Konohagakure, 335 posts
 Genin
 Konoha
Sun 1 Mar 2015
at 20:20
Re: 1.3 | Registration Booth A
"- Hurry? Why," he makes yet another innocent question. As he arrives at street level, Michiru checks his card again, wondering if its content is permanent or if the card content can actually change. He bites the card softly to infuse a small quantity of chakra on it.
Artapana Asbahura
 Sunagakure, 169 posts
 Genin
 Suna
Mon 2 Mar 2015
at 15:23
Re: 1.3 | Registration Booth A
On trying the card again, Michiru found the message had not changed. It seemed he was stuck with his one vague instruction.

Artapana hesitated again, looking for something in Michiru's face.

"These cards are supposed to get us to the exam room. But the one I have... I don't think you can find the exam with only one card. If I figured that out, others have too. There will be genin looking- hunting to get other cards and collect enough clues to find the exam room.

So even if you understand your card, can you fight off all those other students on your own? Can your team mates?"


Artapana leaned up against the wall.
'I only wonder... Masumi must have figured it out too. Will he come looking for us? Is he smart enough to get the answer from one clue?'
Uchiha Michiru
 Konohagakure, 336 posts
 Genin
 Konoha
Wed 4 Mar 2015
at 02:32
Re: 1.3 | Registration Booth A
"- I see. Interesting game," he says, storing his card on a pocket. He's confident in the abilities of his team mates. If they manage to reunite, they'll have at least three clues and a good chance to progress. "- So, I guess we both need to find our teams and glue the clues together, right? Are you willing to cooperate with me, a foreigner," he asks Antapara. By cooperation he just means that they shouldn't hunt each other for the time being. Of course, he omitted this detail, curious to see what will Antapara understand.

"- By the way, the name is Michiru," he says, waiting only a moment before searching his own team mates, to see if Antapara is willing to cooperate, like Hirkari hinted.
Minamoto Yahiro
 Sunagakure, 413 posts
 Genin
 Suna
Wed 4 Mar 2015
at 19:36
Re: 1.3 | Registration Booth A
Hearing the answer Yahiro made a small sigh. " I see." the genin silently said, before he fully turned towards the Hyuuga. " That means I have to make sure that you won't get in the way of my team mates, right? Unfortunately I only know one way to archieve just that. " the blue haired genin said threateningly as he cracked his knuckles.

A grin was spreading behind his scarf as he could feel his lust for battle rise. Before it could take him over however, a all to familiar voice, born from his memories, was practically nagging at him in his head, making the grin disappear. " Unless you are willing to go against the plans of a certain someone here and cooperate. " Yahiro finished, gesturing at Hirkani with his thumb as he said the last words.

While he prefered methode one, he wasn't all against methode two... After all, he would reach his goals either way.
Hyuuga Hiromitsu
 NPC Konohagakure, 2 posts
 genin
 Konoha
Thu 19 Mar 2015
at 10:03
Re: 1.3 | Registration Booth A
"I see." he said softly. "I have no need to co-operate with you, and no desire to fight you. It's a puzzle."

He looked over the village, the twisting alleys and domed roofs.

"There will be a time to fight later. We only have a little time to find the exam room. I doubt the instructions will be simple."
Artapana Asbahura
 Sunagakure, 170 posts
 Genin
 Suna
Thu 19 Mar 2015
at 10:10
Re: 1.3 | Registration Booth A
Artapana's attention fell on Michiru's card again and he glanced away quickly.

"Booth B is in the Street of Honey Smoke." He pointed down an alley to Michiru's left. "If you go that way, the sixth alley on your left will take you there."

"There's something I need to do here first. Then I'm going that way to look for my team mate."
Minamoto Yahiro
 Sunagakure, 415 posts
 Genin
 Suna
Mon 23 Mar 2015
at 06:34
Re: 1.3 | Registration Booth A
After listening to the other gening Yahiro stayed silent for a moment as if he was thinking, before he made soft sigh. He had figured that the main challenge was to reach the destination dispite the possible interference of the other participants, who were on the move at the same time. If this wasn't the case however...

" If you are right than their would hardly be any on point in a fight right now. After all none of us know the solution to that puzzle you mention. " He said, before turning his head towards the other person present. ' Not that we would know anything about that riddle to begin with. The only person here who knows is...'

" So Hirkani-san. With time being so important and us being stuck here by your decision, wouldn't it just be fair to give us some sort of hint as a compensation? Fairness was the reason behind your decision after all." Yahiro asked, knowing very well that it wasn't likely for him to find the right answer to this little challenge from the get-go. Even if the answer was no, it didn't hurt to ask, right?
GM
 GM, 517 posts
Wed 25 Mar 2015
at 10:26
Re: 1.3 | Registration Booth A
The chuunin grinned, cupping her chin and pretending to think about it.

"I'll tell you that the cards only appear to be blank. You make the ink visible by running chakra through the paper. After that, you're on your own."

She lifted her head to look into the sky and then into the village.

"That should be enough time by now."

Hirkani took two more cards, offering one each to the remaining genin.
Uchiha Michiru
 Konohagakure, 337 posts
 Genin
 Konoha
Wed 25 Mar 2015
at 15:09
Re: 1.3 | Registration Booth A
"- All right. I'll remember this," he speak to Antapara as he memorizes his instructions. By saying that he'll remember this moment, Michiru is sending an ambivalent message. If his information is correct and Michiru does reach Booth B, then Antapara have an ally that owns him one. But if his information is incorrect, then the genin would have a rival.

The young Uchiha moves fast to the Street of Honey Smoke, following Antapara's instructions to find Booth B.
Minamoto Yahiro
 Sunagakure, 416 posts
 Genin
 Suna
Thu 26 Mar 2015
at 05:17
Re: 1.3 | Registration Booth A
" Thanks for the tip" Yahiro said after stepping forward and taking the card from the chuunin. ' Would explain why Artapana bit it... ' After examining the card like he had been instructed he put it away safely and crossed arms. He had several options to go for now. The only question was which One he should go for.

Not really having made up his mind he went downstairs and headed out. Standing around and doing nothing was not one of the options after all.

This message was last edited by the player at 19:25, Thu 26 Mar 2015.

GM
 GM, 520 posts
Thu 26 Mar 2015
at 15:51
Re: 1.3 | Registration Booth A
The leaf ninja didn't follow Yahiro down. He seemed to have another plan.
But on reaching the street level, Yahiro found himself face to face with his former team mate Artapana.

The Asbahura boy stared at him for a moment.

"Have you read it?"
Minamoto Yahiro
 Sunagakure, 417 posts
 Genin
 Suna
Sat 28 Mar 2015
at 18:05
Re: 1.3 | Registration Booth A
Upon seeing his former team mate he slightly rose his eyebrow in surprise. He didn't expect to meet the other quiet this soon. " Didn't quiet expect you to still be here. " Yahiro commented before answering the question. " I have taken a look at it, but it looks pretty useless to me. " he said in all honesty. There was no point in hiding the truth. After all, Yahiro wasn't quiet famouse for paying much attention in class.
Artapana Asbahura
 Sunagakure, 171 posts
 Genin
 Suna
Sun 29 Mar 2015
at 10:02
Re: 1.3 | Registration Booth A
Artapana nodded. "I don't think anyone can find the right place with one card. I'm going to find Masumi."

He took a breath, going quite still as he finally pushed a lid on his nerves.
"Do you want to swap?"
Minamoto Yahiro
 Sunagakure, 418 posts
 Genin
 Suna
Thu 2 Apr 2015
at 00:34
Re: 1.3 | Registration Booth A
Yahiro wordlessly looked at the other genin for a few moments, before he took his card out and seemingly examined it once more. " Well, you can have a look, if you just tell me what's on yours." the blue haired ninja finally answered with a small shrug.

Since he didn't know how to read what ever was written on the cards the only way how he could gain anything was by being told the information, even if he was possibly being lied too. Well, he didn't think that Artapana was the type to deceive others so he believed that he could trust the other on this one.
Artapana Asbahura
 Sunagakure, 172 posts
 Genin
 Suna
Thu 2 Apr 2015
at 09:03
Re: 1.3 | Registration Booth A
Artapana nodded and flipped his card over briefly to reveal a kanji word.

"There must be more to it."
Minamoto Yahiro
 Sunagakure, 419 posts
 Genin
 Suna
Wed 8 Apr 2015
at 21:12
Re: 1.3 | Registration Booth A
Seeing the card the blue haired boy thought about it. Did that mean that their destination was underground? However, he wasn't quite aware of any spot that would be located at such a place. Not inside the village anyway.

" True.. but at least you can read it. " Yahiro said, showing his own card to the other genin as he let his chakra run through his fingers.
Artapana Asbahura
 Sunagakure, 173 posts
 Genin
 Suna
Mon 13 Apr 2015
at 09:51
Re: 1.3 | Registration Booth A
Artapana blinked.

"Cypher. Can you... will you be able to read that?"

He scanned the lines on the card, but he'd never been very quick at code breaking. His gaze tripped and he was nearly sure that if he crossed his eyes enough, he could make out a cloud in the shape of a smudge.
Minamoto Yahiro
 Sunagakure, 420 posts
 Genin
 Suna
Fri 10 Jul 2015
at 09:08
Re: 1.3 | Registration Booth A
"I already said I couldn't."

It didn't seem Artapana could either, which wasn't good. The Asbahura was probably right; Masumi would be the quickest to figure anything out. But there was no way Yahiro was going to ask him for help. Maybe Parisa or Rasa could... but those girls had weird minds. Unless the cypher said something about scarves or imploding death puppets...

Then he remembered what Artapana and the Leaf-nin had said before...

'I won't be the only one who doesn't get it. People are going to fight to get more clues, or just take out competition before the exams start properly'

"I'm gonna go now. Standing here isn't getting us any closer to the exam room. Do what you wanna do."

Yahiro folded the card safe in his clothes and headed into the village. He needed to find his team mates before someone else did.
GM
 GM, 554 posts
Fri 17 Jul 2015
at 11:10
Re: 1.3 | Registration Booth A
Yahiro moves to 1.4 | Team Tulip: Sunagakure's Secret Revealed