1.3 | Registration Booth A.   Posted by GM.Group: 0
GM
 GM, 473 posts
Fri 21 Nov 2014
at 13:10
1.3 | Registration Booth A
On a terrace overlooking Sunagakure and its academy, a chuunin woman sat on a crate kicking her heels. Her hair is mostly gathered and pinned behind her head, but the strong winds which race around the village pull her dark bangs into flight around her.

One of her sleeves is rolled up to the elbow and on the inside of one forearm Sunan words are swirled in henna.

This message was last edited by the GM at 14:01, Thu 29 Jan 2015.

Uchiha Michiru
 Konohagakure, 328 posts
 Genin
 Konoha
Thu 29 Jan 2015
at 22:33
Re: 1.3 | Registration Booth A
Michiru waits patiently at the registration booth. Or at least he tries. He walks around in circles, inspecting his surroundings. Even though this might trouble other people, who fear that the young Uchiha will end carving a whole in the ground by walking too much in circles, this helps him focus and stay calm. As he walks, he wonders why he was assigned to this booth and if his team mates are doing well.

He waves his arm at the chuunin woman and approaches her with a smile. "- I'm Michiru. What's your name?"
GM
 GM, 506 posts
Fri 30 Jan 2015
at 14:46
Re: 1.3 | Registration Booth A
"Michiru, huh? My name is Hirkani." She smiled at him and glanced at the other Leaf ninja present.

Hyuuga Hiromitsu had followed Michiru to the registration point, but not been much for conversation on the way. He seemed to forget to vocalise his answer, drifting off into his own thoughts. The other boy present, wearing the markers of the Sound village, stood in silence too, but his bright eyes watched everyone present with eerie intensity.
Uchiha Michiru
 Konohagakure, 329 posts
 Genin
 Konoha
Fri 30 Jan 2015
at 17:36
Re: 1.3 | Registration Booth A
"- How's going, Hirkani? Do you know why the various teams aren't assigned together on the registration booths," he asks her, curious to understand the decision of those organizing the chuunin exam and hoping that she can explain him the logic behind such a move.
Minamoto Yahiro
 Sunagakure, 409 posts
 Genin
 Suna
Sun 1 Feb 2015
at 03:34
Re: 1.3 | Registration Booth A
With his hands in his pockets Yahiro reached the area he was assigned to, quickly taking note of the unfamiliar faces. Considering the different headbands these were the genins from ... ... oh, what did it matter anyway? At least it confirmed that this seemed to be the right place. He could only wonder what they were supposed to be doing here. Since their instructor, he assumed, seemed to be talking to one of the other genins, Yahiro remained quiet as he waited for... well.. the exam to begin he supposed.
GM
 GM, 507 posts
Mon 2 Feb 2015
at 10:30
Re: 1.3 | Registration Booth A
The chuunin broke into a cheeky smile.
"Now if I told you that I'd give the game away, wouldn't I? I'll explain the rules at the strike of noon."
Artapana Asbahura
 Sunagakure, 166 posts
 Genin
 Suna
Mon 2 Feb 2015
at 10:36
Re: 1.3 | Registration Booth A
Artapana climbed the stairs up to the terrace and pulled his coat tighter around himself. That he wasn't the first to arrive didn't surprise him much, but realising he might actually be the last to turn up had him crossing his arms and standing at the back of the small group.

He glanced at Yahiro, startled to see his former team-mate, and looked away again. They weren't supposed to worth together at something were they? If so he was already doomed. But that wouldn't make sense, since they were competing against each other, would it? Making them work together? Uncle had warned the purpose of the first exam was to sift the sand from the gold. Maybe that was why the teams had been split up, so everyone had to stand on their own two feet?
Uchiha Michiru
 Konohagakure, 330 posts
 Genin
 Konoha
Mon 2 Feb 2015
at 16:41
Re: 1.3 | Registration Booth A
"- Oh, so it will be a game," he says after Hirkani revealed that very small bit about what's going to happen soon. "- All right, I can wait. I think," he says. But the truth is that he can't wait to start.

Michiru starts walking around in order to kill time. When he notices Hiromitsu, the young Uchiha approaches the Hyuuga, sidehugging him. Even though he don't know much about him, Michiru tends to treat him like a comrade because they're from the same village. "- So, you're ready?"
GM
 GM, 509 posts
Tue 3 Feb 2015
at 09:51
Re: 1.3 | Registration Booth A
The Hyuuga boy was startled to be addressed by anyone. The pale eyes glanced over the scene to remind himself of what was happening.

"Yes, Uchiha-san." he replied quietly.


Hirkani drummed her fingers on the crate and stared off toward the bell towers.

"It's almost time. It looks like-"

She was cut short by a slight figure scrambling up the steps, tripping on the last one, and staggering into the middle of the group. Realising everyone was staring at him the boy from Kumogakure blushed and rubbed the back of his neck.

"I'm... not late. Am I?"

The first strike of the noon bell answered him.

"Not quite." Hirkani grinned.

Hopping up onto her feet, the chuunin ushered everyone in close.

"Right now every other genin in the exam is being given a card detailing how to find the exam room. Every word I speak and every second which ticks by is less time for you to get to your destination. You have just two hours to find your way to your seats before you're disqualified."

She paused to let that information sink in.

"Tsukino Kyo, Lanre, come here." The newcomer and the silent boy with gleaming eyes stepped forward. Hirkani handed them a card each out of the box.

She chuckled as they moved back from the group and away from each other. The Kumo-nin span his card around in his hands, bemused that nothing appeared to be printed on it. He bit the corner of the card and his eyes widened.

"So, um, good luck." And he was off. The Sound genin stared after him and then followed.

"Now, I don't really think it's all that fair for there to be two of you from the same villages at the same booth. You're obviously going to lend your neighbours a hand. So, one leaf ninja and one sand ninja will go next. The other two will wait fifteen minutes. You get to choose who goes first."
Uchiha Michiru
 Konohagakure, 331 posts
 Genin
 Konoha
Wed 4 Feb 2015
at 12:42
Re: 1.3 | Registration Booth A
Michiru stays silent, giving the preference to however wants to go first.
Minamoto Yahiro
 Sunagakure, 410 posts
 Genin
 Suna
Thu 5 Feb 2015
at 02:55
Re: 1.3 | Registration Booth A
There had been no visible reaction from Yahiro when Artapana arrived. What ever he may have thought, it remained well hidden inside his head. Only when the final genin had arrived Yahiro's calm expression changed as he slightly rose his eyebrow. For some unknown reason that boy reminded him of someone...

After their instructor had finished the explaination Yahiro stayed silent for little while. ' Reach a certain destination within a time limit? Sounds Simple enough. Why would anyone need help with that?' Yahiro thought, but kept it to himself.

" Go ahead Artapana. " the sky blue haired boy offered, looking over to the other. While going afterwards meant that he had less time, that fact did not seem to bother him at all. Maybe he was trying to be nice, maybe he was simply confident in his own abilities or maybe it was something else entirely. The reason remained to be seen.
Artapana Asbahura
 Sunagakure, 167 posts
 Genin
 Suna
Fri 6 Feb 2015
at 09:07
Re: 1.3 | Registration Booth A
Artapana looked at Yahiro. He paused, arms folded over his chest and watching tendrils of sand writhe across the terrace under the push of the wind.

Then he nodded and looked at Yahiro again. "I'll go first."
GM
 GM, 511 posts
Fri 6 Feb 2015
at 09:18
Re: 1.3 | Registration Booth A
The Hyuuga suddenly reached out and laid a hand on Michiru's shoulder.

"Uchiha-san, you should go first. I have a plan."

Hirkani produced another two cards, holding one out to Artapana and watching for the two Leaf genin to make their decision.