Riverport.   Posted by Storyteller.Group: 0
Maeruhn
 player, 798 posts
 PP:23 PI:15 Hp:44
 19(13/16/16) S:7 SV:11
Thu 2 Jul 2015
at 06:03
Re: Riverport
"Yes. We hide. But in a way that we can also set up for an ambush. We hide on both sides of the streets. If you are not entirely confident in your ability to hide, hen hide further away." There wasn't time for long speeches. There was only time for finding a place to hide and set up the ambush. Of course, if they didn't appear to be there was no need to spring it, but that was something they could worry about later. Maeruhn certainly wasn't about to spend more time out in the open. He ran and hid.

OOC: I'll try to find a place to hide where I can reach their anticipated path of movement, with a Move and a Charge action, since I'll be charging anyways. That is within 14 squares of where I am pretty sure an enemy will be passing.
08:03, Today: Maeruhn rolled 30 using 1d20+12 with rolls of 18. stealth - hiding for ambush
.

This message was last edited by the player at 16:06, Thu 02 July 2015.

Darr
 player, 47 posts
 P: 12, I: 17, Hp: 39
 22(16/13/18) S: 8 SV: 10
Thu 2 Jul 2015
at 10:34
Re: Riverport
Darr sighs, and takes a position somewhat further away. He is not stealthy. His hands are empty as his morning-star disappears back into his clerical robes. Part of him hopes not to fight... another part hopes to exact some justice on the invaders who have ravaged this peaceful village.

OOC: 18 is not that high, and that's on a lucky roll. =)

So Darr hid a bit further back than "the stealthy guys", so he's possibly going to lose a turn here.

22:29, Today: Darr rolled 18 using 1d20+3 with rolls of 15. Stealth: CLUNK CLUNK CLONK.

Tijis Gildentree
 player, 422 posts
 PP:18 PI:21 hp:42
 AC:21(15/13/17) S:9 SV:10
Sun 5 Jul 2015
at 15:18
Re: Riverport
Tijis accompanies Darr, then darts to the other side of the street. He there keeps a lookout for new arrivals.

11:18, Today: Tijis rolled 13 using 1d20+1 with rolls of 12. hide - stealth check.
Roger Darkblood
 player, 463 posts
 P:10I:10HP:52
 AC:22(21,17,16)S:11,SV:13
Sun 5 Jul 2015
at 15:52
Re: Riverport
Roger followed suit hiding further away so as to not to draw attention.

11:51, Today: Roger Darkblood rolled 10 using 1d20+4 with rolls of 6. stealth.

Dak Helranth
 player, 417 posts
 P:13 I:17 Hp:39
 16(18/14/20) S:7 SV:10
Mon 6 Jul 2015
at 01:58
Re: Riverport
Dak agrees with a quick nod, and sets himself up a bit further from the oncoming creatures. His large body is typically not as stealthy as he might like for it to be.

OoC:
Stealth: 18

Rolls:
20:55, Sun 05 July 2015: Dak Helranth rolled 18 using 1d20+5 ((13)).

Storyteller
 GM, 669 posts
Sat 11 Jul 2015
at 15:03
Re: Riverport
The boots get louder clearly now in the same street. They slow for a moment then a hushed voice whispers something quickly.


Dak         39/39   16 (18,14,20)
Darr        30/39   22 (16,13,18)
Maeruhn     27/44   20 (14,17,17)
Roger       52/52   22 (21,17,16)
Tijis       42/42   21 (15,13,17)

Solider 1   63/63  20 (18,16,15)
Solider 2   63/63  20 (18,16,15)
Solider 3   63/63  20 (18,16,15)
Solider 4   63/63  20 (18,16,15)
Solider 5   63/63  20 (18,16,15)
Solider 6   63/63  20 (18,16,15)
Solider 7   63/63  20 (18,16,15)


Roll initiative so its ready. You can ambush getting one action or wait and see what happens first.

https://docs.google.com/drawin...ICvs-AE3ei3XiIw/edit

Actions:
team hiding

soldiers searching

Darr
 player, 48 posts
 P: 12, I: 17, Hp: 39
 22(16/13/18) S: 8 SV: 10
Sun 12 Jul 2015
at 07:29
Re: Riverport
Darr waits for them to draw closer. An ambush from this distance offers him scant advantage, after all.


01:02, Today: Darr rolled 9 using 1d20+3 with rolls of 6. inevitable init roll.

This message was last edited by the player at 13:02, Sun 12 July 2015.

Maeruhn
 player, 799 posts
 PP:23 PI:15 Hp:44
 19(13/16/16) S:7 SV:11
Sun 12 Jul 2015
at 08:23
Re: Riverport
Since these are humans, and there is no indication they are wanton looters, Maeruhn decides to give them the benefit of the doubt. He waits to see their next action.

OOC:
10:23, Today: Maeruhn rolled 22 using 1d20+14 with rolls of 8. ini .
EDIT: If you roll less than me (and it seems like you all did) you get +2 ini.

This message was last edited by the player at 02:41, Mon 13 July 2015.

Tijis Gildentree
 player, 423 posts
 PP:18 PI:21 hp:42
 AC:21(15/13/17) S:9 SV:10
Sun 12 Jul 2015
at 12:01
Re: Riverport
Tijis waits to see what happens.

15:07, Today: Tijis rolled 13 using 1d20+1 with rolls of 12. initiative.

Dak Helranth
 player, 418 posts
 P:13 I:17 Hp:39
 16(18/14/20) S:7 SV:10
Mon 13 Jul 2015
at 02:35
Re: Riverport
Rolls:

Initiative: 20
21:34, Sun 12 July 2015: Dak Helranth rolled 20 using 1d20+3 ((17)).

Roger Darkblood
 player, 464 posts
 P:10I:10HP:52
 AC:22(21,17,16)S:11,SV:13
Mon 13 Jul 2015
at 03:33
Re: Riverport
Roger got ready  for what was to come.

23:32, Today: Roger Darkblood rolled 20 using 1d20+10 with rolls of 10. initiative.

Storyteller
 GM, 670 posts
Thu 20 Aug 2015
at 20:40
Re: Riverport
The guards slowly walk but luckily they have their eyes trained on the second story and rooftops most of the time. As they pass right by Tijis


Dak         39/39   16 (18,14,20)
Darr        30/39   22 (16,13,18)
Maeruhn     27/44   20 (14,17,17)
Roger       52/52   22 (21,17,16)
Tijis       42/42   21 (15,13,17)

Solider 1   63/63  20 (18,16,15)
Solider 2   63/63  20 (18,16,15)
Solider 3   63/63  20 (18,16,15)
Solider 4   63/63  20 (18,16,15)
Solider 5   63/63  20 (18,16,15)
Solider 6   63/63  20 (18,16,15)
Solider 7   63/63  20 (18,16,15)


If you choose to attack everyone gets one action them +14 initiative can take their turn.

https://docs.google.com/drawin...ICvs-AE3ei3XiIw/edit

Actions:
team hiding

soldiers searching

Maeruhn
 player, 807 posts
 PP:23 PI:15 Hp:44
 19(13/16/16) S:7 SV:11
Tue 25 Aug 2015
at 09:16
Re: Riverport
Without a sounds Maeruhn appears in front of his enemy. with two swift strike he kills the first and moves on to the next.

OOC:
Turn before then: Minor: OoE on 5
Surprise:
Free: Iaijutsu: shift 3 squares right.
Standard: Aspect of Might: crit for 52 damage (I think)

Turn 1:
Minor: Fury's advance hit AC19 for 16 dam. That should kill 5 if I hit.
If 5 is not dead then following attack is vs 5 else it is vs 7
If 5 is dead then Minor: OoE on 7
Charge 7 with Overwhelming Strike: hit AC 28 for 19 dam

11:15, Today: Maeruhn rolled 16 using 2d6+6 with rolls of 5,5.  damage furys advance (+2 dam aspect of might).
11:14, Today: Maeruhn rolled 19 using 2d20+11, dropping the lowest dice only with rolls of 4,8.  Fury's advance (crit on 18+).
11:13, Today: Maeruhn rolled 52 using 1d12+43 with rolls of 9.  crit dam vs 5 (+2 dam from Aspect of Might).
11:11, Today: Maeruhn rolled 29 using 2d20+11, dropping the lowest dice only with rolls of 6,18.  Aspect of might vs 5 (+2 to hit from Iaiutsu & crit on 18+).


18:04, Today: Maeruhn rolled 16 using 2d6+6, rerolling ones with rolls of 6,4.  damage overw strike (+2 dam from Aspect of Might).(It should have been +7)
18:05, Today: Maeruhn rolled 2 using 1d6 with rolls of 2.  extra charge damage helmet
18:02, Today: Maeruhn rolled 28 using 2d20+10, dropping the lowest dice only with rolls of 18,4.  charge 7 w overwhlming strike.

This message was last edited by the player at 16:06, Tue 25 Aug 2015.

Dak Helranth
 player, 422 posts
 P:13 I:17 Hp:39
 16(18/14/20) S:7 SV:10
Tue 25 Aug 2015
at 22:05
Re: Riverport
From his vantage point, Dak waits til he has 3 of them in his sight. With a quick thought, flames come rushing out to engulf the 3 quickly, before they even know he is there. Then, before they have a chance to react, he does it again, and reaches deep down inside himself for extra breath of fire for good measure.

OoC:
Surprize: Burning Spray hits 1 and 3 for 10 Fire Dmg.

Turn 1:
Standard: Burning Spray hits 2 and 3 (tie goes to defender right? otherwise it hits all 3.) for 13 fire dmg. If any of them hit me with a melee before my next turn they take 4 fire dmg.
Minor: Dragons Breath hits 1 and 3 for 8 fire dmg. and Roger and Tijis get +1 to attack rolls.
Move: As per map.

Total Dmg Dealt:
1: 18 fire Dmg (or 31 if 16 would hit it vs ref)
2: 13 fire Dmg.
3: 31 Fire Dmg.


Rolls
16:56, Today: Dak Helranth rolled 24,14,27,8 using 1d20+8,1d20+8,1d20+8,1d6+2 with rolls of 16,6,19,6.  Dragons Breath vs 1, 2, 3 then DMG for all.
16:54, Today: Dak Helranth rolled 16,18,25,13 using 1d20+9,1d20+9,1d20+9,1d8+9 with rolls of 7,9,16,4.  Burning Spray vs 1, 2, 3, then DMG for all.
16:53, Today: Dak Helranth rolled 22,11,23,10 using 1d20+9,1d20+9,1d20+9,1d8+9 with rolls of 13,2,14,1.  Burning Spray vs 1, 2, 3, then DMG for all. .

Roger Darkblood
 player, 467 posts
 P:10I:10HP:52
 AC:22(21,17,16)S:11,SV:13
Wed 26 Aug 2015
at 13:18
Re: Riverport
Once Dak made his move so did Roger off he came from the shadows blasting into a group of three enemies.  He sword flashed in the light striking all three of them in a flash causing a great deal of damage.

Movement on map attack with sweeping blow.(I think that is all I can do as I need to get in close to attack in the first place)
09:15, Today: Roger Darkblood rolled 12 using 1d10+6 with rolls of 6. damage.
09:14, Today: Roger Darkblood rolled 29 using 1d20+11 with rolls of 18. Sweeping blow.

Tijis Gildentree
 player, 425 posts
 PP:18 PI:21 hp:42
 AC:21(15/13/17) S:9 SV:10
Wed 26 Aug 2015
at 19:27
Re: Riverport
After watching , Tijis can't contain his impatience any longer Roger and Dak attack the guards directly in front of his shadowed hiding place, Tijis can't contain his impatience any longer.

He charges out with a roar, smashing his mace into the back of the nearest guard, then his weapon flashes with power.

I should have 14 init with Maeruhn's +2, but I can't really use a surprise action I don't think, so I'll just take a normal turn.

Move: Shift 1
Standard: Daily Nimbus of Holy Shielding Wis vs. Will S1 & S2 - HITS both for 12 radiant damage (each).
Effect: Each ally within 2 squares of Tijis (Dak and Roger) gain plus 2 on all defenses (AC,F,R, & W) until the encounter ends.

Used: Daily NoHS


This message had punctuation tweaked by the player at 19:27, Wed 26 Aug 2015.

Storyteller
 GM, 675 posts
Tue 1 Sep 2015
at 16:46
Re: Riverport
The soldiers are ambushed Maeruhn cutting down one with his skilled strokes. Flames cover half of them burning them greatly. Roger takes advantage of the confusion and sweeps his blade through a great arc cutting into two of the soldiers as Tijis fills the dark ally with a flash of shimmering light.

The soldiers put up a great fight despite the great surprise only Tijis is able to hold off their attacks.

Darr you missed you surprise round so I will give you CA for this round. I just dont want to wait any longer to get this post up.
*Maeruhn you only attacked 5 as you Fury's advance missed with 19.
*Also Dak hitting the AC number is a hit.



Dak         30/39   16 (18,14,20)
Darr        30/39   22 (16,13,18)
Maeruhn      9/44   20 (14,17,17)  Bloodied
Roger       41/52   22 (21,17,16)
Tijis       42/42   21 (15,13,17)

Solider 1   4/63  20 (18,16,15)
Solider 2   26/63  20 (18,16,15)
Solider 3   32/63  20 (18,16,15)
Solider 4   63/63  20 (18,16,15)
Solider 6   63/63  20 (18,16,15)
Solider 7   63/63  20 (18,16,15)



https://docs.google.com/drawin...ICvs-AE3ei3XiIw/edit

Actions:
Maeruhn Kills 5
Dak 1+3 10 damage, 123 take 13 damage,1+3 another 8 damage
roger hits 1+2 12 damage
Tijis hits 1 +2 12 damage


soldier 1 attack Dak 20 hit 9 damage takes 4 damage
Soldier 2 miss Tijis
   Martial Recovery take second attack on a miss against same target it also misses
Soldier 3 miss Roger
   Martial Recovery crit 11 damage
Soldier 4 move charge Maeruhn crit 11 damage
Soldier 6 move miss Maeruhn
Soldier 7 Attack Maeruhn 22 hit 7 damage

Darr
 player, 54 posts
 P: 12, I: 17, Hp: 39
 22(16/13/18) S: 8 SV: 10
Wed 2 Sep 2015
at 09:34
Re: Riverport
Darr advances on the close knot of enemies, glowing with divine power. He bellows "In the name of Corellon, I CAST THEE DOWN, INVADERS!" and launches a furious blast of blindingly bright divine fire into their ranks.

A thread snakes out from the cascade, rejuvenating Maeruhn somewhat.

He then stops for a moment and looks a bit sheepish. "Ah... sorry Dak. Kinda how that prayer goes."

OOC:
Move to Move
Minor for Healing Word on Maeruhn. He gets back a Healing Surge +6 HP, Darr gets back 4 HP. Maeruhn gets +2 to-hit on his next swing.
Standard: Shining Symbol. Hits #1 for 10 Radiant damage and #2 for 7 Radiant damage. Both get -2 to hit until the end of Darr's next turn.

21:30, Today: Darr rolled 10,7 using 1d8+4,1d8+4 with rolls of 6,3.  damage 1,2.
21:29, Today: Darr rolled 18,24,11 using 1d20+7,1d20+7,1d20+7 with rolls of 11,17,4.  Shining Symbol 1,2,3.
21:28, Today: Darr rolled 6 using 1d6 with rolls of 6.  Healing Word Maeruhn.

Maeruhn
 player, 812 posts
 PP:23 PI:15 Hp:44
 19(13/16/16) S:7 SV:11
Fri 4 Sep 2015
at 15:29
Re: Riverport
Feeling bolstered by Darr's prayer, Maeruhn takes a strike at the first to attack him

OOC: Minor: OoE on 4
Standard: Overwhelmings trike vs 4 hit AC28 for 16 dam. Slide 4 to my space and I shift away.
Move: Shift north next to Tijis.

17:28, Today: Maeruhn rolled 16 using 2d6+7, rerolling ones with rolls of 3,6.  dam vs 4 (+2 dam from Aspect of Might).
17:27, Today: Maeruhn rolled 28 using 2d20+9, dropping the lowest dice only with rolls of 19,17.  Overwhelming strike vs 4.

This message was last edited by the player at 05:52, Sat 05 Sept 2015.

Storyteller
 GM, 677 posts
Sat 5 Sep 2015
at 00:03
Re: Riverport
The quick elven feet are just fast enough to step out of the way of two attacks by the soldiers. They were ready and waiting for any opportunity to strike.

Impetuous Spirit immediate reaction triggered by moving from adjacent
S6 miss
S7 miss

S4 will trigger also if you choose to follow through with the move action knowing the risk.

9:58, Today: Storyteller rolled 18 using 1d20+10 with rolls of 8.  Impetuous Spirit immediate reaction.
19:57, Today: Storyteller rolled 13 using 1d20+10 with rolls of 3.  Impetuous Spirit immediate reaction triggered by moving from adjacent.

Maeruhn
 player, 813 posts
 PP:23 PI:15 Hp:44
 19(13/16/16) S:7 SV:11
Sat 5 Sep 2015
at 05:51
Re: Riverport
OOC: Ah no. I better no use the move action.
Tijis Gildentree
 player, 426 posts
 PP:18 PI:21 hp:42
 AC:21(15/13/17) S:9 SV:10
Sat 5 Sep 2015
at 19:48
Re: Riverport
Tijis repositions himself next to the dead giant, swinging his mace at a soldier as Darr fells the one in front of him. His mace whistles over the ducking guard's head.


Move: Slide 1 down

Standard: Storm Hammer Wis vs Fort S2 - MISS

Used: Daily NoHS

15:46, Today: Tijis rolled 13 using 1d20+9 with rolls of 4.  Storm Hammer vs S2 Fort.

Roger Darkblood
 player, 468 posts
 P:10I:10HP:52
 AC:22(21,17,16)S:11,SV:13
Tue 8 Sep 2015
at 14:10
Re: Riverport
Roger takes a swing at the enemy in front of him trying to keep him pinned down as his blade only catches him by a little.

10:08, Today: Roger Darkblood rolled 17 using 1d20+11 with rolls of 6. reaping strike 2.

2 damage is still done
Storyteller
 GM, 679 posts
Thu 1 Oct 2015
at 10:30
Re: Riverport
Dak burns the soldiers as the others fight well. The soliders get a few good hits in but the tide is quickly turning.

Darr you missed you surprise round so I will give you CA for this round. I just dont want to wait any longer to get this post up.
*Maeruhn you only attacked 5 as you Fury's advance missed with 19.
*Also Dak hitting the AC number is a hit.



Dak         30/39   16 (18,14,20)
Darr        34/39   22 (16,13,18)
Maeruhn     15/44   20 (14,17,17)  Bloodied
Roger       30/52   22 (21,17,16)
Tijis       38/42   21 (15,13,17)

Solider 1   -6/63  20 (18,16,15)
Solider 2    3/63  20 (18,16,15) -2 to hit Bloodied
Solider 3   14/63  20 (18,16,15) Bloodied
Solider 4   47/63  20 (18,16,15)
Solider 6   63/63  20 (18,16,15)
Solider 7   63/63  20 (18,16,15)



https://docs.google.com/drawin...ICvs-AE3ei3XiIw/edit

Actions:
Darr Kills 1
Dak Burning spray 2 hits 16 damage


Soldier 2 19 miss Roger
Soldier 3 28 hit Roger 11 damage
Soldier 4 22 hit Maeruhn 11 damage

Soldier 6  1 miss Maeruhn
Soldier 7 28 hit Tijis 4 damage

Darr
 player, 55 posts
 P: 12, I: 17, Hp: 39
 22(16/13/18) S: 8 SV: 10
Fri 2 Oct 2015
at 01:46
Re: Riverport
Darr swings at the soldier in front of him, but misses. Holding his morning star one-handed for a moment, he extends his left arm and raises it palm-first towards Maeruhn. A sliver of silvery light shoots towards him.

"Stand firm! They have no chance!"


OOC: Just a reminder: Darr's Healing Words heal *Darr* for 4 HP, so he should now be on 38/39 HP, since I'm using it again.

Standard: Weapon of Divine Protection: Misses. Adjacent allies get +2 to their Defenses until the end of my next turn.

Minor: Healing Word Maeruhn. Healing Surge spent and +1 HP. Lousy rolls. =P

Still, enjoy another +2 to-hit bonus! Go Battle Cleric!