The Keep.   Posted by Storyteller.Group: 0
Maeruhn
 player, 613 posts
 PP:23 PI:15 Hp:44
 19(13/16/16) S:7 SV:11
Sun 27 Apr 2014
at 15:45
Re: The Keep
Maeruhn approaches Splug
Splug
 player, 126 posts
 P:15 I:10 Hp:33
 18(11/19/14) S:6 SV: 7
Mon 28 Apr 2014
at 20:44
Re: The Keep
Splug waits for a while, then rolls his eyes and moves back to the others. "It's empty," he says in a hoarse whisper before moving back to his spot near Maeruhn.
Storyteller
 GM, 488 posts
Mon 28 Apr 2014
at 20:52
Re: The Keep
The group hears some muffled noises.
Tijis Gildentree
 player, 303 posts
 PP:17 PI:20 hp:36
 AC:20(14/12/16) S:9 SV:9
Mon 28 Apr 2014
at 21:38
Re: The Keep
Tijis pricks up his elven ears, attempting to hear more noise.

Attempting to determine from whence the noise came, and mayhap what it might be.

I'm not going to bother posting my roll here, it was hideous.

Edit: Ok, it was an 8.
17:37, Today: Tijis rolled 8 using 1d20+7 with rolls of 1. Perception check.

This message was last edited by the player at 21:39, Mon 28 Apr 2014.

Roger Darkblood
 player, 328 posts
 P:10I:10HP:41
 AC:21(18,13,12)S:11,SV:10
Tue 29 Apr 2014
at 01:07
Re: The Keep
Roger quickly picks up and the sound and he quik=ckly tries to asertain from where the sound is coming from and if it might be hostile.

21:07, Today: Roger Darkblood rolled 20 using 1d20+2 with rolls of 18. perception .

This message was last edited by the player at 01:08, Tue 29 Apr 2014.

Maeruhn
 player, 614 posts
 PP:23 PI:15 Hp:44
 19(13/16/16) S:7 SV:11
Tue 29 Apr 2014
at 06:36
Re: The Keep
"We could consider looting the room to the south, but we'd be risiking that those to the north heard us. Perhaps it would be better to withdraw from the keep entirely?," MAeruhn whispers

OOC:I roll insanely well on my Perception checks. I think this is like the third 20 in a row.

08:35, Today: Maeruhn rolled 33 using 1d20+13 with rolls of 20. Perception north door.

This message was last edited by the player at 06:37, Tue 29 Apr 2014.

Dak Helranth
 player, 296 posts
 P:11 I:17 Hp:34
 15(15/11/17) S:7 SV:9
Tue 29 Apr 2014
at 09:50
Re: The Keep
Dak listens carefully for the noise to come again, wondering what it might be.

OoC:

05:49, Today: Dak Helranth rolled 12 using 1d20 with rolls of 12. Perception.

Storyteller
 GM, 489 posts
Tue 29 Apr 2014
at 10:13
Re: The Keep
Roger is sure it was a laugh to what was likely a crude joke. He is very interested in hearing it again so that he might have the punch line in his repertoire.

Although it seems those involved has settled down for the moment.
Tijis Gildentree
 player, 304 posts
 PP:17 PI:20 hp:36
 AC:20(14/12/16) S:9 SV:9
Wed 30 Apr 2014
at 10:56
Re: The Keep
Tijis waves at Splug, encouraging him to investigate the southern room further. He then sets himself to standing as still as possible, seemingly boring a hole through the northern wall with his gaze.
Maeruhn
 player, 615 posts
 PP:23 PI:15 Hp:44
 19(13/16/16) S:7 SV:11
Wed 30 Apr 2014
at 11:16
Re: The Keep
Maeruhn accepts that the others wants to examine the rooms first. He braces himself for a possible attack.
Splug
 player, 127 posts
 P:15 I:10 Hp:33
 18(11/19/14) S:6 SV: 7
Wed 30 Apr 2014
at 22:08
Re: The Keep
Splug nods and bounces quietly down to the southern room to take a look around.

Note sure what to roll for this....?
Roger Darkblood
 player, 329 posts
 P:10I:10HP:41
 AC:21(18,13,12)S:11,SV:10
Wed 30 Apr 2014
at 22:09
Re: The Keep
Roger simply sits in the room keeping watch  on the others.
Storyteller
 GM, 490 posts
Thu 1 May 2014
at 20:22
Re: The Keep
The goblin finds a quite room not a creature in it. Tourches are light and things are let on tables never put away. There is a strange absence of weapons in the room.
Maeruhn
 player, 616 posts
 PP:23 PI:15 Hp:44
 19(13/16/16) S:7 SV:11
Thu 1 May 2014
at 20:24
Re: The Keep
Maeruhn sneaks into the room quietly and asks the others around him "Shall we make a quick search?"
Tijis Gildentree
 player, 305 posts
 PP:17 PI:20 hp:36
 AC:20(14/12/16) S:9 SV:9
Fri 2 May 2014
at 15:50
Re: The Keep
Tijis glances at Maeruhn and nods, then returns to his study of the northern door.
Maeruhn
 player, 617 posts
 PP:23 PI:15 Hp:44
 19(13/16/16) S:7 SV:11
Fri 2 May 2014
at 17:42
Re: The Keep
Maeruhn slips and helps Splug make a quick search of the rooms tot he south


OOC:
19:42, Today: Maeruhn rolled 21 using 1d20+13 with rolls of 8. search rooms w splug.

Splug
 player, 128 posts
 P:15 I:10 Hp:33
 18(11/19/14) S:6 SV: 7
Fri 2 May 2014
at 22:19
Re: The Keep
Splug shrugs and looks around for anything shiny.


08:19, Today: Splug rolled 15 using 1d20+5 with rolls of 10. Perception check: search.

Storyteller
 GM, 491 posts
Fri 2 May 2014
at 23:58
Re: The Keep
The two searchers pass over the table strewn with crumpled papers filled with crude plans depicting an attack on Winterhaven involving twenty hobgoblins and several hundred undead.

Splug searches down the southern room his goblin instincts leading him toward where the shiniest items might be found. The room is empty with nothing valuable left out. A stuffed down bed and an iron-bound wooden chest.

Maeruhn the practical elf sees the mound of provisions stacked high. It seems the best of what was stored in the keep may have been smuggled here. Then toward the bottom of the pile he sees a nice find. A wooden crate contains four bottles of corked fine red wine.
Maeruhn
 player, 618 posts
 PP:23 PI:15 Hp:44
 19(13/16/16) S:7 SV:11
Sat 3 May 2014
at 04:39
Re: The Keep
A bit disappointed, Maeruhn puts the bottles down his backpack and gets ready to leave. He whispers to the others "Shall we take a chance and rest at the same place as last?"
Tijis Gildentree
 player, 306 posts
 PP:17 PI:20 hp:36
 AC:20(14/12/16) S:9 SV:9
Sat 3 May 2014
at 14:46
Re: The Keep
Tijis gestures Splug to open the chest.
Splug
 player, 129 posts
 P:15 I:10 Hp:33
 18(11/19/14) S:6 SV: 7
Sat 3 May 2014
at 20:50
Re: The Keep
I believe it's already open, we found 20gp :)
Tijis Gildentree
 player, 307 posts
 PP:17 PI:20 hp:36
 AC:20(14/12/16) S:9 SV:9
Sun 4 May 2014
at 01:17
Re: The Keep
Tijis nods at Maeruhn again, then starts slowly moving as if to withdraw back towards the stairs.

Yup, I'm in favor of going back to the place we rested last time, 1 floor up.
Maeruhn
 player, 619 posts
 PP:23 PI:15 Hp:44
 19(13/16/16) S:7 SV:11
Sun 4 May 2014
at 05:02
Re: The Keep
Splug:
I believe it's already open, we found 20gp :)

I don't know if we did, actually.
I found a mound of provisions stacked high. It seems odd if that was places in the iron-bound wooden chest, that you found

Splug
 player, 130 posts
 P:15 I:10 Hp:33
 18(11/19/14) S:6 SV: 7
Sun 4 May 2014
at 10:48
Re: The Keep
The DM posted:
"20 gold coins are found in the chest."


How could we find 20gp in the chest without opening it?
Storyteller
 GM, 492 posts
Sun 4 May 2014
at 12:49
Re: The Keep
It was posted to Splug. I was wanting to see how he might handle finding the wealth. Yes it was opened.