In the Defiled Sanctuary.   Posted by Narrator.Group: 0
Stenet Fjall
 player, 145 posts
 Dwarf Holy Warrior
 HP: 11/13 FP: 17/17
Fri 6 Oct 2017
at 15:18
Re: In the Defiled Sanctuary
Stenet heads back and takes one of the Candles from Dareos, tucking it in a pouch.  Then he returns to end of the row where Haskel is guarding.
Christine Bjorn
 player, 1275 posts
 blue haired
 mountain elf
Fri 6 Oct 2017
at 15:35
Re: In the Defiled Sanctuary
In reply to Dareos Madrigar (msg # 722):

"That sounds like a good idea, Dareos. Perhaps you should join us holding this entrance while the rest sweep, if everyone has all the candles they need. One where we guard the door might work well."
Azrael
 player, 380 posts
 Charismatic
 Exorcist
Fri 6 Oct 2017
at 17:46
Re: In the Defiled Sanctuary
Azrael takes one but doesn't light it, he stands next to the door they entered through with Dareos.
Narrator
 GM, 4501 posts
 DM says
 roll for initiative!
Sat 7 Oct 2017
at 14:45
Re: In the Defiled Sanctuary
In reply to Dareos Madrigar (msg # 722):

Esoteric medicine, alchemy and either hidden lore demons or physiology: dem9ns would be useful skills in concocting the recipie.


Once several of the candles are lit, you can hear a few sneezes from the far side of the room.
Dareos Madrigar
 player, 316 posts
 Dark One/Cleric o Sethygg
 HP 12/12 FP 12/12 PI15/15
Sat 7 Oct 2017
at 18:39
Re: In the Defiled Sanctuary
Narrator:
In reply to Dareos Madrigar (msg # 722):

Esoteric medicine, alchemy and either hidden lore demons or physiology: dem9ns would be useful skills in concocting the recipie.


OOC: Noted

Narrator:
Once several of the candles are lit, you can hear a few sneezes from the far side of the room.


I slip an axe from my belt and give Azrael a welcoming nod as he steps to my side.
Azrael
 player, 381 posts
 Charismatic
 Exorcist
Sat 7 Oct 2017
at 19:07
Re: In the Defiled Sanctuary
Azrael draws his large Knife and stands ready...
Christine Bjorn
 player, 1276 posts
 blue haired
 mountain elf
Sun 8 Oct 2017
at 01:45
Re: In the Defiled Sanctuary
In reply to Azrael (msg # 729):

"Who else has ranged attacks to go after those sneezes?"

[OOC: Is that the same area as Jednessa and Christine are headed to?]
Azrael
 player, 382 posts
 Charismatic
 Exorcist
Sun 8 Oct 2017
at 01:50
Re: In the Defiled Sanctuary
Azrael has no sort of ranged attack and very poor Melee ability ... he's great with a knife if you want a butter sculpture though!
Narrator
 GM, 4503 posts
 DM says
 roll for initiative!
Sun 8 Oct 2017
at 16:02
Re: In the Defiled Sanctuary
In reply to Azrael (msg # 731):

The sneezing is coming from the far end...
Azrael
 player, 383 posts
 Charismatic
 Exorcist
Mon 9 Oct 2017
at 01:22
Re: In the Defiled Sanctuary
Azrael looks carefully to see where these brats may be...
Christine Bjorn
 player, 1277 posts
 blue haired
 mountain elf
Mon 9 Oct 2017
at 09:01
Re: In the Defiled Sanctuary
In reply to Narrator (msg # 732):

Sorry, but far end is a relative term, as I think Christine and Jednessa were just headed to the far end, right?

Edit: To where the other entrance was.

This message was last edited by the player at 09:02, Mon 09 Oct.

Narrator
 GM, 4507 posts
 DM says
 roll for initiative!
Mon 9 Oct 2017
at 14:27
Re: In the Defiled Sanctuary
In reply to Christine Bjorn (msg # 734):

That being, the case, you are getting close to the sounds. Do either of you have a candle?
Jednesa
 player, 250 posts
 Naked Barbarian Ogress
 HP:36/36 FP:9/13
Mon 9 Oct 2017
at 16:55
Re: In the Defiled Sanctuary
OOC:
Narrator:
That being, the case, you are getting close to the sounds. Do either of you have a candle?

Not as far as I can tell from reading the thread.  Azrael and Stenet both took a candle (declared actions) but neither have lit them.  Indeed only Dareos has lit a candle so far.

Christine Bjorn
 player, 1278 posts
 blue haired
 mountain elf
Mon 9 Oct 2017
at 19:22
Re: In the Defiled Sanctuary
In reply to Jednesa (msg # 736):

Christine just has a fireball. Not very compatible with a candle...
Jednesa
 player, 251 posts
 Naked Barbarian Ogress
 HP:36/36 FP:9/13
Mon 9 Oct 2017
at 22:20
Re: In the Defiled Sanctuary
OOC:
Christine Bjorn:
Christine just has a fireball. Not very compatible with a candle...

You got Create Fire though right?  Just light up a hex and light it off of that in an emergency... or just you know, light up the whole room.  Bound set a candle going... ;)

Malga'Mar
 player, 236 posts
 Yayoc's apprentice
 Might & Magic
Tue 10 Oct 2017
at 04:16
Re: In the Defiled Sanctuary
Malga'mar maintains his position and scans the room for signs of an enemy.


OOC: Wait - attack with the staff if something comes within range
Haskell the crafty
 NPC, 153 posts
 ragged mercenary
Tue 10 Oct 2017
at 15:01
Re: In the Defiled Sanctuary
In reply to Malga'Mar (msg # 739):

Haskel steps over to a barrel.
"Help me lift this thing so the flat end is up. I have an idea that might cut down on the pyrotechnics."
Christine Bjorn
 player, 1279 posts
 blue haired
 mountain elf
Tue 10 Oct 2017
at 17:46
Re: In the Defiled Sanctuary
In reply to Haskell the crafty (msg # 740):

"Chris, please assist Haskell."
Chris
 player, 43 posts
 Earthy brown skin, bald
 handsome, actually
Fri 13 Oct 2017
at 02:08
Re: In the Defiled Sanctuary
In reply to Christine Bjorn (msg # 741):

The golem flips the barrel onto its base. Haskell draws his crowbar, and with a bit of thumping, opens the cask, releasing a heavy smell of vinegar.

"I doubt they explode if they drown."
Stenet Fjall
 player, 146 posts
 Dwarf Holy Warrior
 HP: 11/13 FP: 17/17
Fri 13 Oct 2017
at 02:20
Re: In the Defiled Sanctuary
"From what I know, you'll just get soaked in vinegar when it blows up.  But I've never seen one drown.  So it might work."
offspring
 NPC, 41 posts
Wed 18 Oct 2017
at 13:51
Re: In the Defiled Sanctuary
In reply to Stenet Fjall (msg # 743):

A sneeze comes from the next aisle over.
Christine Bjorn
 player, 1280 posts
 blue haired
 mountain elf
Wed 18 Oct 2017
at 19:48
Re: In the Defiled Sanctuary
In reply to offspring (msg # 744):

Christine looks over to see if she can see the source of the sneeze...

This message was last edited by the player at 03:12, Yesterday.

Jednesa
 player, 252 posts
 Naked Barbarian Ogress
 HP:36/36 FP:9/13
Thu 19 Oct 2017
at 02:21
Re: In the Defiled Sanctuary
Jednesa will likewise look around.



OOC:  22:20, Today: Jednesa rolled 12 using 3d6.  Per 7.  Looking for sneezey.

On the plus side she ignores all darkness penalties...

offspring
 NPC, 42 posts
Thu 19 Oct 2017
at 19:44
Re: In the Defiled Sanctuary
In reply to Christine Bjorn (msg # 745):

Creeping up behind Jednesa is a doombrat, clutching a rusty knife, and oozing something foul and viscous from all of the holes in its head.
Christine Bjorn
 player, 1281 posts
 blue haired
 mountain elf
Thu 19 Oct 2017
at 22:21
Re: In the Defiled Sanctuary
In reply to offspring (msg # 747):

"BEHIND YOU, 'NESSA!"

She flings the fireball in her hand for emphasis...