In the Defiled Sanctuary.   Posted by Narrator.Group: 0
Narrator
 GM, 3229 posts
 DM says
 roll for initiative!
Wed 14 Dec 2016
at 16:02
In the Defiled Sanctuary
As the remains of the two wights burn merrily, Haskell   looks around.
 "If these two were monks, what condition are the rest of the monks in?"
Jednesa
 player, 169 posts
 Naked Barbarian Ogress
 HP:36/36 FP:1/13
Wed 14 Dec 2016
at 17:58
Re: In the Defiled Sanctuary
Dareos Madrigar:
OOC: 02:24, Today: Dareos Madrigar rolled 10 using 3d6. Major Healing. Healing 8 HP.

OOC:  I'm betting that was before the x3 Healing multiplier Jednesa gets for being a mountain of meat?

For future note Dareos, Jednesa gets x3 Healing... so you can use the lesser healing spells and save yourself on FP (which also gets the x3 cost multiplier)

Narrator
 GM, 3230 posts
 DM says
 roll for initiative!
Wed 14 Dec 2016
at 19:10
Re: In the Defiled Sanctuary
In reply to Jednesa (msg # 2):

ooc: I thought that was 3x cost due to SM
Jednesa
 player, 170 posts
 Naked Barbarian Ogress
 HP:36/36 FP:1/13
Wed 14 Dec 2016
at 19:37
Re: In the Defiled Sanctuary
Narrator:
In reply to Jednesa (msg # 2):

ooc: I thought that was 3x cost due to SM

OOC:  Answered in the OOC thread.
Christine Bjorn
 player, 1017 posts
 blue haired
 mountain elf
Thu 15 Dec 2016
at 01:30
In the Defiled Sanctuary
In reply to Narrator (msg # 1):

"They are clearly not wright...we need to find somewhere we can build a fire and rest now. Jednessa, next time please do not run off ahead without waiting for the rest of us. It could have cost you your life then, and nearly did."

This message was last edited by the player at 01:31, Thu 15 Dec 2016.

Jednesa
 player, 172 posts
 Naked Barbarian Ogress
 HP:36/36 FP:1/13
Thu 15 Dec 2016
at 01:35
In the Defiled Sanctuary
"Look like people in danger.  Jednesa wait next time."
Christine Bjorn
 player, 1018 posts
 blue haired
 mountain elf
Thu 15 Dec 2016
at 01:38
In the Defiled Sanctuary
In reply to Jednesa (msg # 6):

"Around here, we should assume anyone we don't know IS the danger."
Narrator
 GM, 3241 posts
 DM says
 roll for initiative!
Fri 16 Dec 2016
at 18:54
In the Defiled Sanctuary
In reply to Christine Bjorn (msg # 7):

Off the side of the dias with its altar is a small door. Behind the dias is another, raised aktar, and above it, a
Gilt bronze cabinet built into the wall, and above it, more mud streaked  stained glass windows. The mud looks to be on
the outside, as with most of them. Almost no light passes
through.
Christine Bjorn
 player, 1019 posts
 blue haired
 mountain elf
Fri 16 Dec 2016
at 23:17
In the Defiled Sanctuary
In reply to Narrator (msg # 8):

Christine has crispy ensure the wrights are dealt with, examining them well.
Narrator
 GM, 3247 posts
 DM says
 roll for initiative!
Sat 17 Dec 2016
at 16:04
In the Defiled Sanctuary
In reply to Christine Bjorn (msg # 9):

The remains of the wights, once Crispy is done with them,
 are only charred and shattered bone.
Jednesa
 player, 173 posts
 Naked Barbarian Ogress
 HP:36/36 FP:1/13
Sat 17 Dec 2016
at 17:48
In the Defiled Sanctuary
Jednesa remains seated the entire time, but she gathers up her mace into her right hand, and checks her pouches.  She eats some of the left-over donkey from the day before.
Azrael
 player, 307 posts
 Charismatic
 Exorcist
Sat 17 Dec 2016
at 18:02
In the Defiled Sanctuary
Azrael examines the cabinet.
Stenet Fjall
 player, 65 posts
 Dwarf Holy Warrior
 HP: 13/13 FP: 13/17
Sat 17 Dec 2016
at 18:03
In the Defiled Sanctuary
Stenet rights a bench and rests watching the wights the burns, but he keeps a wary eye on the closed doors at the back of the chapel.
Narrator
 GM, 3249 posts
 DM says
 roll for initiative!
Sat 17 Dec 2016
at 20:11
In the Defiled Sanctuary
In reply to Stenet Fjall (msg # 13):

The cabinet is marked with scratched out signs of the One True Tripartate God, and has a delicate looking lock on it.
Azrael
 player, 309 posts
 Charismatic
 Exorcist
Sat 17 Dec 2016
at 20:18
In the Defiled Sanctuary
"Can anyone pick locks?"
Christine Bjorn
 player, 1020 posts
 blue haired
 mountain elf
Sat 17 Dec 2016
at 20:42
In the Defiled Sanctuary
"Allow me."

She solidifies completely, ending that spell, and approach es the cabinet.

Afterwards, she sits down, exhausted.

" We need to rest now though."
Dareos Madrigar
 player, 257 posts
 Dark One/Cleric o Sethygg
 HP 12/12 FP 12/9 PI15/15
Mon 19 Dec 2016
at 14:55
In the Defiled Sanctuary
In reply to Christine Bjorn (msg # 16):

I sit and nod at Christine,


Agreed. I have learned something new about healing larger allies today. We should recover before we move forward.
Narrator
 GM, 3264 posts
 DM says
 roll for initiative!
Fri 23 Dec 2016
at 19:55
In the Defiled Sanctuary
In reply to Christine Bjorn (msg # 16):

The doors swing open, and a blade scythes out, cleanly missing anyone. Within the gilt bronze doors is a meteoric iron lining, and the now retracted blade seems also to be made of it.  (The lock was bronze and steel)
Within is a gold and crystal item designed forholding holy wafers-the Monstrance!
Azrael
 player, 310 posts
 Charismatic
 Exorcist
Fri 23 Dec 2016
at 20:32
In the Defiled Sanctuary
"This is one of the artifacts we're tasked with recovering for the church, yes?" Azrael said. "The box is made of very valuable materials. We should strip it out and put it on the cart."
Narrator
 GM, 3266 posts
 DM says
 roll for initiative!
Fri 23 Dec 2016
at 20:58
In the Defiled Sanctuary
In reply to Azrael (msg # 19):

The protective container is quite valuable...and blocks magics that would hav3 detected it.  Traps skill may be needed to retrieve the mechanism.
Christine Bjorn
 player, 1025 posts
 blue haired
 mountain elf
Fri 23 Dec 2016
at 23:31
In the Defiled Sanctuary
In reply to Narrator (msg # 20):

"We do need to take it. Question is, is it safer here for now, or with us? Does anyone have the skill to see how the trap works first, and to remove it when we decide to?"
Jednesa
 player, 174 posts
 Naked Barbarian Ogress
 HP:36/36 FP:1/13
Sat 24 Dec 2016
at 08:31
In the Defiled Sanctuary
"Why not rip whole box from wall?"
Christine Bjorn
 player, 1026 posts
 blue haired
 mountain elf
Sat 24 Dec 2016
at 10:09
In the Defiled Sanctuary
In reply to Jednesa (msg # 22):

"Perhaps. But it may be delicate, and such things are often more valuable if not brutalized in such a way."