Over in the Wastrel's Hope.   Posted by Narrator.Group: 0
Narrator
 GM, 3503 posts
 DM says
 roll for initiative!
Sun 12 Feb 2017
at 04:19
Over in the Wastrel's  Hope
Masugatan, Harlan, and Beodir look up from their ale as a bedraggled
 elf with a ferret on his shoulder steps into the bar.

This message was last edited by the GM at 04:21, Sun 12 Feb.

Jareth Mooncalled
 player, 848 posts
 Dirty High Elf Sage
 HP: 9/9 FP: 9/10
Sun 12 Feb 2017
at 15:32
Over in the Wastrel's  Hope
Jareth takes a moment for his eyes to adjust and then scans the room looking for Bertrand, he gets a momentarily cross look as he spots Masugatan, but slides his gaze past him without comment.

If Jareth spots Bertrand, he'll amble over to join him, otherwise he pulls up to the bar.
JeanPaul
 NPC, 25 posts
 burly bartender
Sun 12 Feb 2017
at 20:42
Over in the Wastrel's  Hope
In reply to Jareth Mooncalled (msg # 2):

At the bar is Jean Paul, a burly, ugly man who brews the foul
Ale this tavern is known for. Two dark clad men sit by the fire, both are armed with shortswords, and one has an ornate
Wand in a sheath at his waist as well. You cannot see into
the back room.

This message was last edited by the player at 16:27, Mon 13 Feb.

Jareth Mooncalled
 player, 850 posts
 Dirty High Elf Sage
 HP: 9/9 FP: 9/10
Mon 13 Feb 2017
at 14:16
Over in the Wastrel's  Hope
"JeanPaul. Bertram in today?  Some de-animated zombies he might be interested in.""
JeanPaul
 NPC, 26 posts
 burly bartender
Mon 13 Feb 2017
at 16:29
Over in the Wastrel's  Hope
In reply to Jareth Mooncalled (msg # 4):

"He's round back."
Jareth Mooncalled
 player, 851 posts
 Dirty High Elf Sage
 HP: 9/9 FP: 9/10
Mon 13 Feb 2017
at 17:23
Over in the Wastrel's  Hope
Jareth tips an imaginary hat and sets Akimbo down, "Ya clear some vermin fer JeanPaul an I talk business with Bertram."

"Squeack-quip!"

"No, we ain switchin jobs."

"Dooook-do?"

"'Cause Bertram don speak ferret an I can't fit in t'e tiny places t'e bugs live."

"Dok-chukle-dok!"

"Thanks for t'e offer, but it's best ya do t'e fun job this time."

Akimbo scampers under the bar dook-dooking merrily and Jareth heads to the back room.
rat bastid
 player, 17 posts
 eek
 ROUS
Mon 13 Feb 2017
at 21:45
Over in the Wastrel's  Hope
In reply to Jareth Mooncalled (msg # 6):

A squeal comws from under the bar as the ferret finds prey.,,
Jareth Mooncalled
 player, 852 posts
 Dirty High Elf Sage
 HP: 9/9 FP: 9/10
Mon 13 Feb 2017
at 23:16
Over in the Wastrel's  Hope
Jareth continues to the back room to speak with Bertram.
Beodir Nalas-Radin
 player, 51 posts
Tue 14 Feb 2017
at 00:26
Over in the Wastrel's  Hope
Beordir settles his feet near the fire contently after nodding to the visitor. He perks up after hearing about zombies, but the elf doesn't stick around having business. He does leave his ferret hunting vermin.

He turns to Masugatan and asks, "A wight and a zombie. Seems like there's a lot of undead around. Do you know that could happen?"