Caravan to Al Menir.   Posted by Saskali Kolaj.Group: 0
Haveron Stormwal
 player, 183 posts
Tue 7 Aug 2018
at 14:02
Re: Caravan to Al Menir
Haveron, jumped to the side, quickstepped forward and into range, being sure to angle his blade for the incoming strike and then spun into a full swinging arc. Silver flashed across the sky as his sword aimed true.

The quick step and spin was aimed at throwing off the timing of the enemy, and as he turned into the swing he felt his years of perfection pass down his arms and right into the tip. A warrior had a sense of these things, the precise location of the tip, edge and weight and Haveron knew in that moment that the man had no chance.

He hoped Amelia saw, with a crooked grin.

1
//
4:58, Today: Haveron Stormwal rolled 8 using 3d6.  committed attack (location neck (-5) +2.

14:58, Today: Haveron Stormwal rolled 4 using 3d6.  sword (feint).

Ultimately, I didn't roll damage -- it'll be something vaguely catastrophic for the man.

Berry
 player, 84 posts
 Mage
Tue 7 Aug 2018
at 14:16
Re: Caravan to Al Menir
Now with a moment to catch her breath and behind some level of cover, Berry will begin firing on the bandits again. She takes a second to aim at the closest bandit and then fires her mystic bolt.


Mechanics:
Skill: Innate Attack - 10 (+3 Aim)
Dodge: The target is allowed to dodge
Damage: 3 10:13, Today: Berry rolled 3 using 1d6-2.  Mystic (Magic) Bolt Damage.

Narrator
 GM, 5382 posts
 DM says
 roll for initiative!
Wed 8 Aug 2018
at 01:50
Re: Caravan to Al Menir
In reply to Berry (msg # 593):

The bolt catches an unsuspecting bandit squarely in the chest, causing him to drop his weapon in shock.

Haveron critically feinted, causing the bandit to be utterly open to his next swing, which separates his surprised looking head from his shoulders, and sends a spray of blood into the air!
Gorgath
 player, 420 posts
 HP 20/20 FP 11/13
Wed 8 Aug 2018
at 02:46
Re: Caravan to Al Menir
Steeping closer to the bandits, Gorgath sends Doomrazor cutting through the air with practiced ease at the first bandit. With a quick spin of the ogre's wrist, the silver coated slayer is sent hurtling towards the chest of the other nearby bandit.

OOC:
Rapid Strike #1: Decpetive -4/-2 at Bandit #1: Hit, 26 cutting

Rapid Strike #2: Deceptive -4-2 at Bandit #2: Hit, 28 cutting

Brigand
 player, 18 posts
Thu 9 Aug 2018
at 14:51
Re: Caravan to Al Menir
The two bandits who first met Doomrazor do mot fare well. The first strike splits the chest open and cleaves through the collarbone, leaving one arm dangling as blood gushes from the massive wound, and out of his moth and nose.

The second bandit is cleft diagonally accross his abdomen on the upswing, spilling his intestines on his feet.
Both sway, and collapse about a second later.

The majority of the remaining bandits seem to hesitate in their movements.

This message was last edited by the GM at 14:54, Thu 09 Aug.

Haveron Stormwal
 player, 184 posts
Thu 9 Aug 2018
at 16:39
Re: Caravan to Al Menir
Pressing the advantage, Haveron continued to stride forward, spreading out from the Ogre and towards another one of the bandits. He tried to illicit an attack by feinting a second spinning attack, but followed up with an up thrust of his pommel to the man's face.
Narrator
 GM, 5385 posts
 DM says
 roll for initiative!
Fri 10 Aug 2018
at 01:17
Re: Caravan to Al Menir
In reply to Haveron Stormwal (msg # 597):

Haveron comes in swinging...
Sorsha
 player, 798 posts
Fri 10 Aug 2018
at 02:26
Re: Caravan to Al Menir
Sorsha backs up Haveron, going up behind him, watching out for any hidden bandits.
Narrator
 GM, 5388 posts
 DM says
 roll for initiative!
Fri 10 Aug 2018
at 16:53
Re: Caravan to Al Menir
In reply to Sorsha (msg # 599):

You are on the road, there is nowhere to hide, something the bandits in fron of Gorgath regret.
Gorgath
 player, 421 posts
 HP 20/20 FP 11/13
Sun 12 Aug 2018
at 16:22
Re: Caravan to Al Menir
Gorgath stalked closer to the bulk of the bandits, his weapon held at it's fullest reach, still constantly in motion. Two quick swings snap out at the closest bandits.



Attack:
Deceptive -4/-2, Rapid Strike #1, Bandit #1: Hit, 32 cutting
Deceptive -4/-2, Rapid Strike #2, Bandit #2: Hit, 28 cutting

Adept Yisslitheniss
 player, 87 posts
 Reptileman cleric
Sun 12 Aug 2018
at 19:23
Re: Caravan to Al Menir
Adept stands, ready for any Bandit, but not advancing past the wagons.
Haveron Stormwal
 player, 185 posts
Tue 14 Aug 2018
at 22:28
Re: Caravan to Al Menir
Haveron glances back to Sorscha and grins at her, reaching around to pat her on the shoulder. "Don't go too far away from me, red he said gently, as he continued to stride in.
Brigand
 player, 19 posts
Wed 15 Aug 2018
at 00:06
Re: Caravan to Al Menir
In reply to Haveron Stormwal (msg # 603):

Gorgath bisects two brigands, cleaving torsos from lower bodies. One pair of les remains standing for a second before falling over...
Despite the stymieing of their magical support, and the sudden and appalling ly violent deaths of several of their number,
The bandits continue their approach, although they stay out of Gorgath's blood soaked kill zone.

It is almost as if they fear something else more...
Sorsha
 player, 799 posts
Wed 15 Aug 2018
at 01:11
Re: Caravan to Al Menir
Sorsha will follow along behind Gorgath and fire a stone missile at the closes enemy she can see.
Haveron Stormwal
 player, 186 posts
Wed 15 Aug 2018
at 01:20
Re: Caravan to Al Menir
Sorsha:
Sorsha will follow along behind Gorgath and fire a stone missile at the closes enemy she can see.





Rejected


Haha

Gareth
 player, 288 posts
 Odd Character
 Smokin' Human
Fri 17 Aug 2018
at 05:05
Re: Caravan to Al Menir
Gareth, finally closer to the mage, throw his fireball at him. It is a good shot, so he better be able to dodge or like fire!
Brigand spellcaster
 NPC, 1 post
 Thribal wizard
Sun 19 Aug 2018
at 04:29
Re: Caravan to Al Menir
In reply to Gareth (msg # 607):

The brigand spellcaster  bursts into flame!

Sorsha's stone missile knocks another brigand off his feet.
 Several have made it past the far side og Gorgath and Haveron, and are about to close with Adept Yisslitheniss.
Gareth
 player, 289 posts
 Odd Character
 Smokin' Human
Sun 19 Aug 2018
at 04:52
Re: Caravan to Al Menir
In reply to Brigand spellcaster (msg # 608):

Gareth continues to close with the spellcaster, summoning another fireball as he does so in the hope of ending his magic by ending the caster.
Narrator
 GM, 5401 posts
 DM says
 roll for initiative!
Sun 19 Aug 2018
at 09:54
Re: Caravan to Al Menir
In reply to Gareth (msg # 609):

Gareth is about 5 yards away. The man is trying to beat out flames, and his spell has failed. Below you, yards out of range, are about two dizen men with spears, although they are avoiding a bloody area around the ogre.
Gareth
 player, 290 posts
 Odd Character
 Smokin' Human
Sun 19 Aug 2018
at 10:54
Re: Caravan to Al Menir
In reply to Narrator (msg # 610):

Gareth will focus his attention on the spellcaster, not wanting to give him and chance of a comeback. He flings another fireball at his head even as he steps closer, hoping to distract him.
Haveron Stormwal
 player, 187 posts
Sun 19 Aug 2018
at 12:07
Re: Caravan to Al Menir
Still charging forward... He will also step into cause some carnage and keep everyone occupied.
Swinging wildly to divert everyone's attention between himself and the Ogre while others can more cleanly pick off the others.
Gorgath
 player, 422 posts
 HP 20/20 FP 11/13
Sun 19 Aug 2018
at 15:16
Re: Caravan to Al Menir
Gorgath continues his wave of carnage and slices at two more bandits.

OOC:
Rapid Strike #1: Deceptive -4/-2: Hit, 34 cut
Rapid Strike #2: Deceptive -4/-2: Hit, 26 cut

Brigand
 player, 20 posts
Sun 19 Aug 2018
at 18:11
Re: Caravan to Al Menir
In reply to Gorgath (msg # 613):

Gorgath and Haveron slaughter five more guards, launching limbs and heads about. The bulk of the remaining dozen brigands start to back up, although about five who got past Gorgath don't  see the attack, and coverge on The Adept and Berry.
Adept Yisslitheniss
 player, 88 posts
 Reptileman cleric
Sun 19 Aug 2018
at 19:18
Re: Caravan to Al Menir
Seeing the group converging, the Adept picks the lead Brigand and swigs downward with force.
Sorsha
 player, 800 posts
Tue 21 Aug 2018
at 02:13
Re: Caravan to Al Menir
Sorsha will fire her missile at one of the enemy that made it past Haveron and the oger.

22:10, Today: Sorsha rolled 3 using 1d6+1.  dam.
22:10, Today: Sorsha rolled 11 using 3d6.  to hit.
22:10, Today: Sorsha rolled 8 using 3d6.  Stone missile spell.