Stalking Balar.   Posted by Narrator.Group: 0
Narrator
 GM, 4948 posts
 DM says
 roll for initiative!
Wed 7 Mar 2018
at 15:10
Stalking Balar
The bounty hunters gather to sort their plan for aprehending the bandit lord.
Dne Utrotare
 player, 38 posts
 Anyone
 down there?
Wed 7 Mar 2018
at 20:59
Stalking Balar
As I mentioned in the guild hall, if we can catch him out in the open, I can make short work of him and his cronies.  However, there are other techniques I can use for short range combat... if I have an opportunity to prepare.  I can charge your weapons with lightning!
Melchizidek
 player, 620 posts
Thu 8 Mar 2018
at 01:46
Stalking Balar
In reply to Dne Utrotare (msg # 2):

"I agree, but to catch them instead of them catching us we should find out all we can about them first, which is what Reanna is doing."

[Ooc: Reanna and Masugatan headed over to the Wench earlier...do they post here too? If so, should we consider that we caught up with them, or do the deal separately until we do?]
Dne Utrotare
 player, 39 posts
 Anyone
 down there?
Thu 8 Mar 2018
at 02:40
Stalking Balar
[OOC: I would assume were all together at this point.]
Sederic
 player, 51 posts
Fri 9 Mar 2018
at 22:19
Stalking Balar

This message was deleted by the player at 04:29, Sat 10 Mar.

Masugatan
 player, 156 posts
 street thug
Mon 12 Mar 2018
at 01:37
Stalking Balar
Im tired of sitting around here.  Lets go do somebody in!

This message was last edited by the player at 01:37, Mon 12 Mar.

Reanna Draegan
 player, 220 posts
 Burglar, scout
 Rank 2 Admin badge
Mon 12 Mar 2018
at 06:06
Stalking Balar
In reply to Masugatan (msg # 6):

Deanna attempt to enter the club.
Alphonse
 NPC, 1 post
 Bartender
 At the Whistling Wench
Tue 13 Mar 2018
at 16:04
Stalking Balar
In reply to Reanna Draegan (msg # 7):

A broadchested man with a shaved head carrying a club stands by the entrance of the Whistling Wench. He gives you a hard stare.
Reanna Draegan
 player, 221 posts
 Burglar, scout
 Rank 2 Admin badge
Tue 13 Mar 2018
at 19:24
Stalking Balar
In reply to Alphonse (msg # 8):

Deanna will try to ask him about entering, telling him that the Guild had sent her to speak to the a blue haired elf rumoured to be working here. She will show her guild badge.
Masugatan
 player, 157 posts
 street thug
Wed 14 Mar 2018
at 03:16
Stalking Balar
(Im a little confused, but Im assuming that Masugatan is with Reanna, while Dne is waiting elsewhere.)
Aegis
 player, 22 posts
Wed 14 Mar 2018
at 19:40
Stalking Balar
Aegis rounds the corner of the street that Reanna is on and sees her standing by the big man at the door. He slows his pace and continues forward, tossing a throwing dagger into the air and catching it by the tip of the blade. About 30 feet away, Aegis leans against a building across the street and observes as nonchalantly as possible. He also scans up and down the street, looking for the rest of the companions, hood up to hide his identity.
Alphonse
 NPC, 2 posts
 Bartender
 At the Whistling Wench
Thu 15 Mar 2018
at 20:17
Stalking Balar
In reply to Reanna Draegan (msg # 9):

The man eyes Reanna and Masugatan warily. "You mean Marie? She's in the back. Which Guild sent you...Adventurer's?"
Reanna Draegan
 player, 222 posts
 Burglar, scout
 Rank 2 Admin badge
Thu 15 Mar 2018
at 22:36
Stalking Balar
In reply to Alphonse (msg # 12):

"That is the ID in my hand..."

Her I'd shows her as rank 2.
Masugatan
 player, 158 posts
 street thug
Thu 15 Mar 2018
at 23:47
Stalking Balar
The Lollipop Guild sent us.  They want their suckers back.
Aegis
 player, 24 posts
Fri 16 Mar 2018
at 02:00
Stalking Balar
Looks up and down the street, hoping to spot Dne. An uneasy feeling washes over him as he hears Masugatans words to the stocky doorman.
"A distraction would be lovely, maybe see what kind of security this place has at hand," Aegis mumbles to himself.
Aegis draws a few coins from his purse and rattles them, finding comfort in the jingling of coin in his hand.
OOC ((Can I do a spot check or something? Check out my surroundings? I might need to get a better vantage point if they're allowed in))
Aegis
 player, 25 posts
Fri 16 Mar 2018
at 03:12
Stalking Balar
23:06, Today: Aegis rolled 11 using 3d6 ((6,4,1)).
OOC. ((failed miserably for a spot check for scenery. -5 default from shadowing 10))
Reanna Draegan
 player, 223 posts
 Burglar, scout
 Rank 2 Admin badge
Fri 16 Mar 2018
at 05:16
Stalking Balar
In reply to Masugatan (msg # 14):

Reanna just shakes her head at Masugatans comment.

"Please don't take him seriously. He is good with a blade, but better when he refrains from attempts at humour..."
Alphonse
 NPC, 3 posts
 Bartender
 At the Whistling Wench
Fri 16 Mar 2018
at 15:44
Stalking Balar
In reply to Reanna Draegan (msg # 17):
The bouncer snorts. "Marie is in theback. I'll make a point of not reccomemding him to Luc."
Reanna Draegan
 player, 224 posts
 Burglar, scout
 Rank 2 Admin badge
Fri 16 Mar 2018
at 20:30
Stalking Balar
In reply to Alphonse (msg # 18):

"Thank you sir."

She heads in to see Maire to ask her about Balar.
Aegis
 player, 26 posts
Fri 16 Mar 2018
at 21:12
Stalking Balar
Seeing them enter the building he curses under his breath, having lost sight of them. He continues to scan up and down the street, hoping to spot the priest or the man in the bird mask. Irritability is brewing as he realizes how little cohesion the group actually has, and he sighs in exasperation, hoping the others spot him and come to join him quickly. He runs through a mental checklist, assuring himself he has everything he needs if this bounty turns south quicker than expected.
Melchizidek
 player, 623 posts
Fri 16 Mar 2018
at 21:16
Stalking Balar
In reply to Aegis (msg # 20):

Melchizadek makes no attempt at stealth as he comes up the street. Not Seeing Reanna or the swordsman, he looks for a cafe or something similar for lunch. He just might ask if the Wench has such, if they advertise such.
Aegis
 player, 27 posts
Fri 16 Mar 2018
at 21:21
Stalking Balar
Spotting the priest, Aegis walks up.ro him and matches his pace, walking with the man.
"Reanna and masugatan were allowed entry to the wench, but I have no idea of their intentions inside. I believe they have a contact in there.  I suggest we find a decent vantage point to observe from and wait for them." Aegis says quietly, deciding to stick with Melchizedek for the time being.
Melchizidek
 player, 624 posts
Fri 16 Mar 2018
at 21:54
Stalking Balar
In reply to Aegis (msg # 22):

"Makes good sense. Lets see if we can enter as customers. Otherwise, find a nearby resteraunt or teahouse..."
Aegis
 player, 28 posts
Fri 16 Mar 2018
at 22:03
Stalking Balar
OOC. ((I'll change my speech color, lol.))
"Seems fair enough to me. I'll follow your lead then, but drinks are on me when we reach wherever we're heading," Aegis says quietly, keeping pace with the man.
Dne Utrotare
 player, 42 posts
 Anyone
 down there?
Sat 17 Mar 2018
at 00:20
Stalking Balar
Dne calmly follows a few paces behind the priest.  He looks somewhat bored.
Masugatan
 player, 159 posts
 street thug
Sat 17 Mar 2018
at 00:21
Stalking Balar
Yeah, dont bother recommending me to Luc, he says to the bouncer.  I dont like guys, anyway.