Post-Flood Scord.   Posted by JohnA1nut.Group: 0
JohnA1nut
 GM, 886 posts
Sun 31 Jul 2016
at 04:22
Post-Flood Scord
Samantha tries to save you with her Chaos hammer, but she's too late. You see a wall of water come from her hammer and wash over you. Then you wake up on a beach. You're dry, but there's a strange tasting liquid in your mouth.

Then you realize it was a scriff dream and open your eyes. In front of you is a man of about four feet tall. He's got blond hair and wearing a tunic. He's smiling and trying to pour wine into your mouth. He's speaks in an unintelligible language.

Behind him is a mud and straw hut. There's a field with a stone plow sitting in the middle. No sign of horses or oxen. It appears that the man pushes the plow himself.

All of the dishes and tools you see are wood, clay or stone. Sitting on the porch of the mud and straw hut is a petite blonde woman, also four feet tall cutting vegetables with a stone knife.

This message was last edited by the GM at 08:47, Sun 31 July 2016.

JohnA1nut
 GM, 887 posts
Sun 31 Jul 2016
at 08:46
Post-Flood Scord
Two Posts

OOC) This world was one that my GM ran Magehammer through, and it was the favorite world he ran me through. I'm just gonna have to remember not to tell you what Magehammer did.

BTW, the thread title is a clue.

This message was last edited by the GM at 08:48, Sun 31 July 2016.

scord
 player, 417 posts
Sun 31 Jul 2016
at 14:50
Post-Flood Scord
I immediately begin trying to learn his language.

I make motions to offer to push his plow for him.

While I'm pushing the plow, I begin to test the biases of this world. I pray, "God, give me strength."

I pause for a moment, and use my Chaos hammer to add Chaos to a stone to weaken it, and then use my Order hammer to remove Order from a stone to weaken it. Then I try to push a small stone with telekenesis. Finally, I check my Carterwatch for length of day etc.


OOC: Noah?
JohnA1nut
 GM, 888 posts
Sun 31 Jul 2016
at 15:21
Post-Flood Scord
quote:
I immediately begin trying to learn his language.


Just learn it? No magic or anything?

quote:
I make motions to offer to push his plow for him.


When you rise to man-height, he seems remarkably intimidated by you. No matter where you go, he's between you and his wife.

quote:
While I'm pushing the plow, I begin to test the biases of this world. I pray, "God, give me strength."


That does nothing. The plow is still most difficult for you to push. Imagine what it must be like for him!!!

quote:
I pause for a moment, and use my Chaos hammer to add Chaos to a stone to weaken it,


Botch. GE 24

The stone which was granite or some such transmutes to crystal so dense you doubt an ox could pull it free.

quote:
and then use my Order hammer to remove Order from a stone to weaken it.


This however, restores the crystal stone to granite. It also gets the attention of the wife. She's watching you intently.

quote:
Then I try to push a small stone with telekenesis.


It takes a while for you to focus, but yeah. You're zipping rocks around in the air like nobody's business.

Now the wife is approaching to talk to you. Her husband gets in her way. They're arguing. Your Order hammer translates him saying "Giant-Blood" and her saying "Child" with no effort on your part.

quote:
Finally, I check my Carterwatch for length of day etc.


30 hour day. 10 night, 20 day.

quote:
OOC: Noah?


And there's a scriff sense to the gear you don't have on you.
scord
 player, 420 posts
Sun 31 Jul 2016
at 17:38
Post-Flood Scord
quote:
Just learn it? No magic or anything?

Intelligence means keeping your options open. I'll use Order translate for important stuff, but normal conversation will give me a chance to learn their language and not require translation. I'd rather do it the hard way so that I can do it right, than use the short cut and miss out on the chance to develop personally.

quote:
Now the wife is approaching to talk to you. Her husband gets in her way. They're arguing. Your Order hammer translates him saying "Giant-Blood" and her saying "Child" with no effort on your part.


I listen through the Order hammer and speak, "Forgive me. I have magic, but I don't want to use it too much. When I use magic I can understand you and speak to you like this, but I'd rather learn your language. I do not wish to harm either of you in any way. You were kind to me when I first appeared, so I want to return your kindness. What are your most pressing needs and desires?

"I also have a few things I should retrieve. May I make my home with you for a while?"


If they agree to let me live with them, I'll retrieve my stuff. I imagine I would have brought it all to the mansion, so I doubt that it would be far off.

Im guessing most Prayer magic is out. Was the Chaos or Order magic harder or easy? Psionics, I'm thinking, is harder?
JohnA1nut
 GM, 894 posts
Sun 31 Jul 2016
at 21:26
Post-Flood Scord
quote:
I listen through the Order hammer


Husband: "Don't you see Tracy? He's got Giant Blood. He'll kill us both!!! Look how crazy he is. Pushing my plow for no reason!!!"

Wife: "Yrem, I want a Child!!! He can help us!!!"

And then you speak:

quote:
and speak, "Forgive me. I have magic, but I don't want to use it too much. When I use magic I can understand you and speak to you like this, but I'd rather learn your language. I do not wish to harm either of you in any way. You were kind to me when I first appeared, so I want to return your kindness. What are your most pressing needs and desires?


At this, Tracy pushes Yrem to the ground and runs over to you. He's laying on his back, starring with terror, certain that you are about to eat his wife for breakfast.

Tracy bows politely and says "Good sir, Cherneth desired me on my wedding night and I refused him. But Cherneth is not refused. He cursed me so that I could not bear children. My husband is a good man. He still took my hand in marriage. I desire to have many fine sons, and also daughters, but I can have none. Can you help me?"

She's pleading and desperate. Looking through your hammer, you see a white Chaos chain wrapped around her belly. Killing Chaos woven into her body.

quote:
"I also have a few things I should retrieve. May I make my home with you for a while?"

quote:
If they agree to let me live with them, I'll retrieve my stuff. I imagine I would have brought it all to the mansion, so I doubt that it would be far off.


The husband is adamantly refusing. The wife is pleading. You feel the answer to this will be contingent on how you respond to her request.

quote:
Im guessing most Prayer magic is out. Was the Chaos or Order magic harder or easy? Psionics, I'm thinking, is harder?


Or bad rolls. Don't give up after one failure.
scord
 player, 422 posts
Sun 31 Jul 2016
at 22:38
Post-Flood Scord
quote:
She's pleading and desperate. Looking through your hammer, you see a white Chaos chain wrapped around her belly. Killing Chaos woven into her body.


First, using my Chaos Hammer, I try to remove the curse. If that fails, I try to remove the curse with my Order hammer.

If she is injured as a result of my attempt, I try to Prayer Heal her, and Order heal of the prayer fails.

Afterward I say through the hammer, "If you need me to understand you, point to my hammer and I'll use it to understand you. Otherwise, I'll not use it.

"First though, tell me which direction Cherneth is in. Where does he live? Is he a bad man?"


I pay attention to any Scriff vectors.

After this conversation I will make my way toward my stuff to gather it. Once out of sight, I will Chaos teleport toward it.
JohnA1nut
 GM, 896 posts
Sun 31 Jul 2016
at 23:17
Post-Flood Scord
quote:
First, using my Chaos Hammer, I try to remove the curse. If that fails, I try to remove the curse with my Order hammer.


By now, the husband is on his feet and standing by his wife. He looks poised to launch all 90 pounds of himself at you if he thinks you're trying to harm her.

When you pull out the hammer, they both stare at it quizzically. The husband murmurs "Never seen metal like that."

When you touch the chain with your Chaos hammer, you feel a jolt go through your arm. Tracy is knocked to the ground. The jolt you felt would be hard enough to do that. Newton's law and all of that. But she runs her hands down over her belly and starts to smile like you've rarely seen any woman smile. Her husband helps her up. She's laughing and crying all at once. "I'm free!!!" she keeps saying over and over.

1@1 Remove curse with Chaos hammer.

quote:
Afterward I say through the hammer, "If you need me to understand you, point to my hammer and I'll use it to understand you. Otherwise, I'll not use it.


Although you can tell the husband still does not trust you, you are welcome to stay with them. There's a small barn behind the house that you can stay in.

You get the impression though that they very much want some privacy so they can actually enjoy a conjugal union for the first time.

quote:
"First though, tell me which direction Cherneth is in. Where does he live? Is he a bad man?"


Tracy tells you "Cherneth is the ruler of many cities. He rules with fists of stone. Many people are cursed by him."

And Yrem points "That way."

quote:
I pay attention to any Scriff vectors.


Just your gear.

quote:
After this conversation I will make my way toward my stuff to gather it. Once out of sight, I will Chaos teleport toward it.


Don't need to teleport. You walk over a hill and find your gear less than a quarter mile away. No urine moped. You never actually got one to claim, and it would have been outside your weight limit anyway.

As you're walking away though, you see Yrem lift Tracy and carry her into the house like a husband does, kissing like a couple of teenagers. Yeah, they're going to enjoy this!!!!
scord
 player, 424 posts
Mon 1 Aug 2016
at 05:34
Post-Flood Scord
I take my stuff back to the barn and try to put a Chaos spell on it that when people look at it they will think it is terribly uninteresting. Totally not worth looking at or thinking about in any way.

I then Order stealth myself and Chaos teleport toward Cherneth. Once I find a city, I go into a market while stealthed, find a suitable place to observe from, and just sit and try to learn the language for an hour, listening for any mentions of Cherneth.

After that hour, I will go someplace I won't be seen and de-stealth. Then I'll use my Chaos hammer to make other people see me as nothing interesting and as unimportant and not really that tall after all. Then I'll sit with a beggar (let him see me as worth talking to) and just chat with him trying to learn the language.

Throughout, I will also be observing for what money they use, and if there are any metal items.

This message was last edited by the player at 05:35, Mon 01 Aug 2016.

scord
 player, 425 posts
Mon 1 Aug 2016
at 05:48
Post-Flood Scord
OOC: I have an idea for an item - Order or Chaos shades. They would allow me to see the Order/Chaos around me without looking like a doofus staring at my hammer.
JohnA1nut
 GM, 897 posts
Mon 1 Aug 2016
at 06:10
Post-Flood Scord
quote:
I take my stuff back to the barn and try to put a Chaos spell on it that when people look at it they will think it is terribly uninteresting. Totally not worth looking at or thinking about in any way.


You can't seem to get the Chaos spell to work. It's just not happening for some reason.

BTW, what are you taking on-person?

From inside the house, you hear moans and screams of passion.

quote:
I then Order stealth myself and Chaos teleport toward Cherneth. Once I find a city, I go into a market while stealthed, find a suitable place to observe from, and just sit and try to learn the language for an hour, listening for any mentions of Cherneth.


So you Order stealth yourself and Chaos teleport. Whilst flying over the landscape (I would assume you take this not so fast so as to observe) you fly over a dozen hunters with wood and stone spears who are attacking a Woolly Mammoth. Further on down, looking into a grove of trees, you see two velociraptors stalking some large mammal about the size of a bull.

Miles ahead is the city. Hundreds of people milling about. Mud, straw, and wooden huts are the norm for buildings. At the front entrance are two guards you fly over. They're wearing leather armor and holding spears with copper points. You don't see iron anywhere. Copper is a rarity. It looks like copper is expensive and only available to the upper crust.

You find an isolated spot to set down and begin observing. The adults are an average of 4 feet tall. Between 3 foot 6 inches, and 4 feet six inches. Four feet six are the basketball stars. Just for the hext of it, you drop the Order stealth for a bit. You see people giving you a wide berth as you walk and you quickly learn the word for "Giant Blood" as they murmur it as you walk past.

But you stealth yourself back and observe. Gold and silver seem to be the dominant currency. Wood, clay and stone are the prominent building materials, for everything from cutlery to houses. Only the guards and other rich looking folks have copper anything.

There is a shoppe that sells copper items.

quote:
After that hour, I will go someplace I won't be seen and de-stealth. Then I'll use my Chaos hammer to make other people see me as nothing interesting and as unimportant and not really that tall after all. Then I'll sit with a beggar (let him see me as worth talking to) and just chat with him trying to learn the language.


So you Chaos the minds of the people. You get ran into a lot, with all the deference paid to someone who walked into a tree. You sit with a beggar. He keeps forgetting you're there though. You learn phrases like "Who are you?" "Where did you come from?" and "Any loose change?" from him. He says the first two to you many times, and the third to the passersby.

quote:
OOC: I have an idea for an item - Order or Chaos shades. They would allow me to see the Order/Chaos around me without looking like a doofus staring at my hammer.


Maybe next time you run into a mage you can have them made. BTW, you saw Cherneth's curse on Tracy as a Chaos chain. That does not mean he is a Chaos mage or a tool user. All it means is that Order sight interpreted the data as a Chaos chain.

This message was last edited by the GM at 08:03, Mon 01 Aug 2016.

scord
 player, 426 posts
Tue 2 Aug 2016
at 01:50
Post-Flood Scord
Wearing
  • Priest's Cope lined with pockets (p)
  • Bullet proof vest
  • Time stop wrist watch
  • Jeans (j)
  • short sleeved dress shirt
  • black socks
  • Saxx underwear
  • black leather belt
  • orthopedic shoes
  • Shoestring Bolo
  • polarized 100% UV protection sunglasses
  • titanium wedding ring
  • copper bracelet
  • platinum and emerald bracelet
  • amber in coil pendant, miniature sculpture of Christ's pierced hand in a cloth bag, and diamond ring on a gold chain
  • lead and opal pendant on silver chain
  • gold and diamond earring
  • knife holders and knives to strap to ankles and wrists
  • toolbelt (t)
    (j)
  • iPod
  • Android smartphone
  • lighter
    (t)
  • pen
  • pocket knife with spork, knife, saw, nail clippers, pincers, needle nose pliers, wire cutter, screw drivers, nail file, needle
  • professional lockpick
  • wallet ninja
  • water canteen with charcoal filters
  • magnesium fire starter
  • Order Hammer 3.2 lbs, cylindrical
  • Chaos Hammer 3.2? lbs, Square
    (p)
  • metal chopsticks
  • Chaos Whip
  • Order Whip
  • Chaos Multitool
  • waterproof backpack (bp)
  • Chaos Bow and Order Arrow
  • 3 rounds Knockout paintball ammo




I get up and wander around, looking through my hammer as the crowds pass by at the Chaos and Order, looking for people who may be cursed.

After an hour or so of more observation and listening to the language trying to learn it, I 1@2 Chaos Teleport back to the barn. I go out and collect some wood which I 2@2 +2 Woodworking fashion into some boards. I use the multitool to join the boards together to make a box with an open top ((new skill?)).

Then I bring in piles of rocks to fill the box.

Once the box is full, I 1@3 Flash remove Order from the rocks to create sand ((new use?)), and then try to flash remove the chaos from the sand to make sandstone ((new skill?)). Then I strengthen the stone by adding order ((1@2 strengthen wood, can we change that to 1@3 strengthen object?)).

Then I create a wooden fan, and gather some clay to 1@6 Ceramics ((new use?)) fashion a clay blower for the fan to sit in.

Then I dig a hole in the ground with my shovel. I set the blower next to the hole and 1@6 Ceramics add tubing to extend into the hole. Then I add chaos to the hole to create heat ((I have 1@5 Create heat for Chaos Blade, does that transfer over to using my Chaos hammer, or is this a new skill now?)).

Then, combining my knowledge from 1@10 Shelter building, 2@2 +2 Woodworking, 1@3 Build Waterwheel, 1@4 Build Electrical Generator/motor, and 1@4 Build Steam Engine I create a windmill turbine on the roof of the barn, and transfer the mechanical energy to powering my blower.

Then I take the leftover wood and put it in the pit.

Then I 1@2 Order Silence sound with my hammer.

Next I take out my *BROKEN** Designed to fit together in the form of brass knuckles, protecting the gems inside the fitting
3 steel and diamond rings
3 steel and emerald rings
4 steel and opal rings

2@2 +1 soft metal working


um... I just realized something. I don't think they should have broken if brass is the reason they broke. They weren't made of brass. I had tried to add one nail to one to get some kind of Chaos knuckles, and one to the other to get Order knuckles.

Oh well. If they are broken nevertheless, I try to repair them, using my Chaos hammer.
2@2+2 blacksmithing

After this I will go out in search of quartz crystal with rust in it, and bring back to my makeshift furnace any pieces that look particularly rusty and iron-filled or gold veined. I'll then smash and smelt them to collect the bits of iron and gold to work with later. (new skill?)

During this process, I use the same method of extending my wakefulness as I did on LHOTP world, but I also remove chaos from myself to help me stay awake ((new skill?)).

After I've collected enough for an iron ingot, I check my watch to see how far away the summer solstice or spring/fall equinox will be.

I gather some sand and 1@3 Order sand into glass then try to add Chaos to the sand in the form of heat to create glass ((new skill?))
Then I 1@5 Shaping Glass make windows for my host's home. ((new use?))
I also make a glass/crystal knife with a wooden handle ((new use? 1@5 Shaping Glass or 1@10 Stone weaponry (flaking flint & quartz etc)))
JohnA1nut
 GM, 898 posts
Tue 2 Aug 2016
at 03:08
Post-Flood Scord
What exactly are you trying to do here? This made about as much sense as the election.
scord
 player, 427 posts
Tue 2 Aug 2016
at 03:45
Re: Post-Flood Scord
In the city, find people who may be cursed and learn the language.

In the barn: Make a functioning stone-age furnace ((with a wind-mill powered blower for the furnace)) and an Order strengthened blacksmithing stone anvil.
Make the blacksmithing area silent so I don't disturb my hosts

Get the following new skills:
1@1 Join wood with Chaos Multitool
1@1 flash remove chaos from sand to make sandstone with Chaos hammer
1@1 obtain iron ore from quartz
1@1 Remove Chaos ((stay awake longer))

Get the following new uses:
1@3 Flash remove Order
1@3 strengthen object with Order Hammer
1@6 Ceramics ((twice))
1@5 Shaping Glass ((twice))
1@10 Stone weaponry

Either a new use for 1@5 Create heat for Chaos Blade if I can use it with the Chaos hammer or 1@1 Create heat with Chaos Hammer, and a further new use for melting sand into glass

Repair my broken steel knuckles. They were broken when I tried to add black iron nails to them, but I think that was a mistake. You mentioned brass when you declared them broken, but they were made from steel. I didn't catch that until just now.

If they are broken nevertheless, I try to repair them, using my Chaos hammer to do the work, but not using magic to repair them.

Collected enough iron for an iron ingot
See how far away the summer solstice or spring/fall equinox will be
JohnA1nut
 GM, 899 posts
Tue 2 Aug 2016
at 07:13
Re: Post-Flood Scord
quote:
In the city, find people who may be cursed and learn the language.

GE 8

Walking around looking through your hammer, you see quite a few cursed people. A lot of women have the belly chains.

You hear an announcement that Cherneth is going to grace the city with his presence tomorrow and that all residents are required to attend.

quote:
In the barn: Make a functioning stone-age furnace ((with a wind-mill powered blower for the furnace)) and an Order strengthened blacksmithing stone anvil.
Make the blacksmithing area silent so I don't disturb my hosts

GE 20

Are you asking your hosts for permission to do this?

You begin work, and after several more screaming, moaning waves of passion, they come outside. Tracy looks stoned drunk. Yrem asks what you're doing. When you explain it to him, he's less than enthused. "I am most grateful that you removed my wife's shame. But I cannot allow this to continue. We need the barn for our own purposes. It might be different if you had asked permission, but you didn't. You'll have to go somewhere else to do this."

He does tell you though that if you want to do metalwork, you should talk to the coppersmith in town. He's heard that the coppersmith was experimenting with different metals.

Looking though your hammer, you see life inside Tracy.

You're still welcome to stay in the barn for a time. Before it was indefinitely. Now it's for a time. But no projects without permission.

quote:
Repair my broken steel knuckles. They were broken when I tried to add black iron nails to them, but I think that was a mistake. You mentioned brass when you declared them broken, but they were made from steel. I didn't catch that until just now.


You shoulda said they were steel. They woulda turned into something. But they're not broken. Too bad you're out of nails.

quote:
See how far away the summer solstice or spring/fall equinox will be


GE 12

Which one would you rather have?

It's in a month.
scord
 player, 428 posts
Tue 2 Aug 2016
at 12:41
Re: Post-Flood Scord
Spring Equinox. It makes sense and puts the Summer solstice sooner.


quote:
Are you asking your hosts for permission to do this?


If they weren't in the middle of passion, yes.

quote:
Looking though your hammer, you see life inside Tracy.


"You are with child. Keep happy and healthy. A baby boy likes a happy and healthy womb, and has difficulty surviving an unhappy unhealthy womb. I am disappointed that you shun me in this way, but perhaps it is for the best. Can a man claim a patch of land and do as he wills with it, so long as no one else has done the same?"

If I can claim land and build, I will grab my things and begin walking toward the town. Once I am out of sight, I'll Chaos teleport and find a suitable place to build near a stream or waterway and wooded area. The first thing I will do is build a shelter ((1@10 Shelter building - new use?)) for my things and to sleep in, joining the wood by removing chaos with my Multitool ((new skill? 1@1 join wood with chaos Multitool?)).

I stealth my shelter. ((new use?))

I'll sleep.
When I wake up, I Chaos teleport up and away to get a view of the planet ((new use?)) and any surrounding moons. I am also interested to see any nearby deserted islands with no animals larger than pigs. Then I'll Order stealth myself and Chaos teleport into town.

This message was last edited by the player at 12:49, Tue 02 Aug 2016.

JohnA1nut
 GM, 900 posts
Tue 2 Aug 2016
at 13:01
Re: Post-Flood Scord
quote:
Spring Equinox. It makes sense and puts the Summer solstice sooner.


Then that's what it is.

quote:
If they weren't in the middle of passion, yes.


You could have waited and asked permission after. Just saying.

quote:
"You are with child. Keep happy and healthy. A baby boy likes a happy and healthy womb, and has difficulty surviving an unhappy unhealthy womb. I am disappointed that you shun me in this way, but perhaps it is for the best. Can a man claim a patch of land and do as he wills with it, so long as no one else has done the same?"


They don't mean to shun you. Look at it from their point of view though. Somebody you barely know starts modifying your garage to do something you cannot fathom. And without even bothering to ask permission. You're not really going to be too keep on that are you?

They do ask your name. When you tell them "Hayden" Tracy declares:

"Then our son will be named Haydenav. For it means 'In honor of Hayden'."

GE9

They also tell you that you can claim a patch of land about five miles further from town than they are. It's squatter's rights though, so be prepared to be asked to leave if the army claims it.


quote:
If I can claim land and build, I will grab my things and begin walking toward the town. Once I am out of sight, I'll Chaos teleport and find a suitable place to build near a stream or waterway and wooded area.


They bid you farewell and you teleport away. You find a nice patch of land near a stream. There's ample fish and a few unidentified fruit trees among them.

quote:
The first thing I will do is build a shelter ((1@10 Shelter building - new use?)) for my things and to sleep in,


Why would it be a new use?

So you've got your shelter.


quote:
joining the wood by removing chaos with my Multitool ((new skill? 1@1 join wood with chaos Multitool?)).


Yup. 1@1 join wood with multitool.

quote:
I stealth my shelter. ((new use?))


Chaos stealth? You've not done that yet. 1@1.

quote:
I'll sleep and head into town the next morning.


GE 4.

You sleep well and wake up refreshed. Whilst doing your morning routine, you find a small leather bag with 10 gold and 20 silver coins apparently dropped by a traveler. It's obviously been laying out here for weeks. There's no trail or any way to return it, so finder's keepers.

This message was last edited by the GM at 13:02, Tue 02 Aug 2016.

scord
 player, 429 posts
Tue 2 Aug 2016
at 13:26
Re: Post-Flood Scord
OOC: I get it. I was just annoyed, and knew I didn't have a right to be.
IC: I thank Tracy for the honor, and declare that I will endeavor to be a good neighbor.

At my camp.

I pray a prayer of thanksgiving to Yahweh for the coins and the good neighbors. Grateful, I take the coins with me. I Order stealth myself. I Chaos teleport up and away to get a view of the planet ((new use?)) and any surrounding moons.

I land the teleportation within viewing distance of the town and near an animal. Stealthed, I walk up to the animal and make it sleep ((new use? I think this is the first time I've used it on animals)) then I try to push it into deeper sleep by removing or adding Chaos ((new skill?)). I
continue to push it into deeper and deeper sleep with Chaos and Order until it dies, or becomes clear it won't die. If the sleep spells didn't kill it, I cut its throat. Once it's dead, I butcher it, build a fire and cook and eat. After I've had my fill, I take the remainder with me and Order teleport into town, and leave it with the beggar from the other day.

If Cherneth isn't in town yet, I find a woman whose belly is cursed, Chaos stealth her ((new use?)),and take her into someplace we won't be easily seen, then I let her see me and say, "I can remove the curse from you, but I must take payment, and then take the memory of what I did. You will wake up, thinking you have been robbed, but you will be able to have children with your husband. Will you pay to have the curse removed?" If she agrees, I take the payment, break the curse like I did with Tracy. I go back into stealth mode, Order Sleep her and use Chaos to remove the memory of what I did. Then I remove the sleeping spell from her while I'm stealthed.

This message was last edited by the player at 13:29, Tue 02 Aug 2016.

JohnA1nut
 GM, 901 posts
Tue 2 Aug 2016
at 14:09
Re: Post-Flood Scord
quote:
IC: I thank Tracy for the honor, and declare that I will endeavor to be a good neighbor.


They thank you and bid you farewell.

quote:
I pray a prayer of thanksgiving to Yahweh for the coins and the good neighbors. Grateful, I take the coins with me. I Order stealth myself. I Chaos teleport up and away to get a view of the planet ((new use?)) and any surrounding moons.


OOC) To be clear here, are you trying to teleport into outer space? Or high up into the atmosphere where the air might not be so suitable for sustaining life? I want to be clear because a successful roll could kill you. Let's clear this up before we go any further. Remember, when Magehammer did that, it was inside a hermetically sealed truck with its own life support system. You have no such truck.

This message was last edited by the GM at 14:10, Tue 02 Aug 2016.