The Trial.   Posted by josh.Group: archive 0
Babylonian
 player, 121 posts
 Rasta Repairman
Thu 17 Dec 2015
at 13:58
Re: The Trial
The Babylonian nods and lets his pistol answer Malthus's question. He aims at the netter on the right flank and fires a shot.

22:56, Today: Babylonian rolled 10,5 using 1d20+2,2d6.  Shoot a netter.
Malthus
 player, 181 posts
 Protective, Gruff
 Cautious, Deliberate
Thu 17 Dec 2015
at 20:31
Re: The Trial
Malthus takes a a 5 foot move behind rubble +2 AC cover and snaps off a shot at the squid giving the orders in the middle. The sonic waves pulse through the air agitating the squids internal organs.

14:25, Today: Malthus rolled 10,17 using 1d20+5,2d12.  Shot at leader squid, non-lethal damage

Dance Squiddie!
josh
 GM, 257 posts
Sat 19 Dec 2015
at 14:17
Re: The Trial
9:46:50 a.m. Day 2

The Squiddie shot by the Babylonian grabs his thigh, and falls over keening.

The middle Squiddie falls down, knocked unconscious.

The rest break rank, and run for the pool of water they came from.
Malthus
 player, 182 posts
 Protective, Gruff
 Cautious, Deliberate
Sat 19 Dec 2015
at 14:57
Re: The Trial
Do ya think Atlantis would want one of these creeps?
Portnoy Leibowicz
 player, 122 posts
 Tiny Titian Terror
Tue 22 Dec 2015
at 19:11
Re: The Trial
We can secure the one with the leg wound, but it might draw the rest after us again.

Even if ATLANTIS doesn't want it, Jorge will need feeding and seems to like these green ones.

Babylonian
 player, 122 posts
 Rasta Repairman
Wed 23 Dec 2015
at 03:11
Re: The Trial
"T'ought we takin' de Jorge wit' us, ATLANTIS willin'. I say leave be. Dey run 'way an' we can go on. No harm, no foul."
Malthus
 player, 184 posts
 Protective, Gruff
 Cautious, Deliberate
Wed 23 Dec 2015
at 14:29
Re: The Trial
That's a good point Mr. B, besides we're already loaded down pretty good. Let's get these crystals back to Atlantis.
Portnoy Leibowicz
 player, 123 posts
 Tiny Titian Terror
Thu 24 Dec 2015
at 06:50
Re: The Trial
Sulking Portnoy turns and starts walking back to the white room.
josh
 GM, 260 posts
Fri 25 Dec 2015
at 10:13
Re: The Trial
9:47:00 a.m. Day 2

You walk back into the white room without any other incidents.

The beast walks back to the area of floor that he came from, and lies down. As you watch, the beast sinks from view and quickly disappears; leaving a hole once again in the middle of the room.

The keening sound of the humanoid cuts off as the entrance behind you melts shut.

After the natural sunlight and rough, weathered surfaces, the soft light of the room seems dim in the unreal blankness of the curved white room.

This message was last edited by the GM at 10:20, Fri 25 Dec 2015.

Portnoy Leibowicz
 player, 125 posts
 Tiny Titian Terror
Tue 29 Dec 2015
at 22:54
Re: The Trial
Portnoy unshoulders the backpack and pulls out a crystal.

We have the crystals. What would you have me do with them?
Babylonian
 player, 124 posts
 Rasta Repairman
Tue 29 Dec 2015
at 23:42
Re: The Trial
The Babyonian drops to his knees and recites a prayer to ATLANTIS. "One, one, two, three, five, eight, thirteen, twenty-one, thirty-four..."
Roland the Younger
 NPC, 6 posts
 Slow of foot,
 swift of tongue.
Wed 30 Dec 2015
at 11:12
Re: The Trial
Roland joins in the prayers, though he knows from experience that A.T.L.A.N.T.I.S. rarely speaks to humans, and the machine in his head was also silent.
Malthus
 player, 187 posts
 Protective, Gruff
 Cautious, Deliberate
Wed 30 Dec 2015
at 16:51
Re: The Trial
After joining in and praying with others for a few minutes Malthus whispers reverently Maybe we should try the next room, the one we woke up in, the one*shudder*with the ceiling spikes
Roland the Younger
 NPC, 6 posts
 Slow of foot,
 swift of tongue.
Thu 31 Dec 2015
at 14:28
Re: The Trial
Roland ends his prayer and stands. I think Brother Malthus is on to something.

This message was last edited by the GM at 14:28, Thu 31 Dec 2015.

josh
 GM, 263 posts
Sat 2 Jan 2016
at 14:01
Re: The Trial
10:02:00 a.m. Day 2

Malthus and Roland wait as the Babylonian finishes his prayer, and Portnoy waits for an answer.

This message was last edited by the GM at 14:02, Sat 02 Jan 2016.

Babylonian
 player, 126 posts
 Rasta Repairman
Mon 4 Jan 2016
at 06:34
Re: The Trial
The Babylonian finishes up his prayer and heads into the first room with the others.
Portnoy Leibowicz
 player, 126 posts
 Tiny Titian Terror
Tue 5 Jan 2016
at 22:52
Re: The Trial
Portnoy looks for a slot into which she might place a crystal.
josh
 GM, 264 posts
Fri 8 Jan 2016
at 12:17
Re: The Trial
10:17:00 a.m. Day 2



As you enter the room, the door behind you closes, the light fades and dims. The glow from Malthus even appears muted.

From the floor, four chairs form and the machine in your heads suggest sitting down soon. The room begins to shudder and distort. Looking around, it looks like you see thousands of each person, all superimposed on each other. Each slightly different.

From the walls, a metal fatigue whine begins to grow and become shriller.
Malthus
 player, 188 posts
 Protective, Gruff
 Cautious, Deliberate
Fri 8 Jan 2016
at 13:16
Re: The Trial
Malthus wastes no time in sitting down in a chair. He looks for a safety harness to strap himself into the chair, and if there is one he uses it.

Is it too late to go back outside with the murderous squid things? I DO NOT like this room!

This message was last edited by the player at 13:18, Fri 08 Jan 2016.

Babylonian
 player, 127 posts
 Rasta Repairman
Fri 8 Jan 2016
at 13:50
Re: The Trial
The Babylonian also straps himself into a chair post haste (or if there are no straps, at least holds on tight). "Don't worry, Brah Malthus, 'bout a thing. Ev'ry little thing gonna be alright."
Portnoy Leibowicz
 player, 127 posts
 Tiny Titian Terror
Fri 8 Jan 2016
at 18:53
Re: The Trial
Portnoy slings the bag of crystals between her legs and sits.

Roland, I shouldn't have to say this, but SIT DOWN!
josh
 GM, 265 posts
Sat 9 Jan 2016
at 23:55
Re: The Trial
10:26:51 a.m. Day 2

As you sit in the chairs, the chairs engulfs your bodies leaving only your faces bare. The material holds you firmly.

Shortly after, the room shrinks down and the four of you are contained in a sphere like object about five or six meters in diameter. The lights remain dim, and the ship continues to shudder, and as time goes on, a shrieking sound begins to grow, as if metal were twisting.

The suddenly, the noise stops. The room reverts to its normal shape. The north door opens, and a god's servant walks in. Stopping near you, he speaks, the sound coming from a speaker on his chest, "Follow me, your masters wait."

Without another word, he turns and walks out the door.
Portnoy Leibowicz
 player, 128 posts
 Tiny Titian Terror
Mon 11 Jan 2016
at 19:59
Re: The Trial
Portnoy stands slowly, shoulders the pack of crystals, and bowing her head reverently follows the Mouth of God out of the room.
Malthus
 player, 189 posts
 Protective, Gruff
 Cautious, Deliberate
Tue 12 Jan 2016
at 13:15
Re: The Trial
Malthus stands and follows Portnoy, glad to done with that experience.
Babylonian
 player, 128 posts
 Rasta Repairman
Tue 12 Jan 2016
at 18:50
Re: The Trial
As does the Babylonian.