Auditorium.   Posted by Professor Slena Tarvitz.Group: 0
Xeno Firegrove
 Student, 78 posts
 French/Russian, 17
 Telepathy
Sun 2 Aug 2015
at 00:37
Re: Auditorium
Xeno glanced carefully at the fleeing man. Her brow wrinkled in worry and sympathy. "Mon Dieu..." she mumbled quietly, ceasing her kicking.
Eiko 'Lauren' Masumoto
 Student, 23 posts
 Japanese, 19
 Spell Master
Sun 2 Aug 2015
at 00:46
Re: Auditorium
Eiko's face contorted into an impatient scowl. She tapped her foot and crossed her arms. "Ok, does anyone else have any emotional baggage they want to unload?" she said, her voice almost growling. Then her face became distant, her voice stuck on a low, graveling hum.
Tomio 'Timeus' Masumoto
 Student, 14 posts
 Japanese, 16
 Conjurer
Sun 2 Aug 2015
at 00:50
Re: Auditorium
Tomio was about to stand to calm his sister, but his voice also began to hum, matching her volume and and harmonizing with her pitch. The sound was dissonate, like a major 7th.
Clara Fairfeather
 Student, 60 posts
 American, 15
 Air Elemental
Sun 2 Aug 2015
at 02:41
Re: Auditorium
Clara stands and looks into Eiko's eyes, waving her hand in front of her eyes. Eyes wide she turns to her sister.

This message was last edited by the player at 02:41, Sun 02 Aug 2015.

Celestia Fairfeather
 Student, 24 posts
 American, 15
 Earth Elemental
Sun 2 Aug 2015
at 02:44
Re: Auditorium
As Clara sees to Eiko, Celestia waves her hand in front of Tomio's face. She turns to Clara with a sigh.

"They fell into visions. Don't know when they will come out."
Professor Slena Tarvitz
 Headmistress, 22 posts
 Mind/Body Control
 Eager, Child-like
Sun 2 Aug 2015
at 02:56
Re: Auditorium
Slena jogged into the auditorium, and her eyes widened at the two students who stood dazed-looking. She ran to Eiko. "Oh no..." She looked at Tomio, and guessed what was going on. "Everyone, go out to the hallway, now!" She said loud enough for all the students to hear.
Nathan 'Neko' Kim
 Student, 24 posts
 Irish/Korean, 16
 Shape-Shifting
Sun 2 Aug 2015
at 03:05
Re: Auditorium
Neko stares at the siblings and the twins waving in front of them. He runs, an unusual skip in his step, into the hallway. In the hallway he starts shaking his head as he paces the area.

"This is a purrblem, a very serious purrblem."

He looks at the four again, turning to glance at everyone else. Biting his lip he twitches, his belt moving slightly. Yelping in pain he looks down at it, growling in an oddly feline way as he releases a metal latch. As he does so the belt turns out to be a neon blue tail that swishes nervously just above the floor.

---->To Hallways

This message was last edited by the player at 02:29, Mon 03 Aug 2015.

Xeno Firegrove
 Student, 80 posts
 French/Russian, 17
 Telepathy
Sun 2 Aug 2015
at 04:03
Re: Auditorium
Xeno quickly walks out to the hallway, not daring to meet the siblings eyes. She held her own closed, guiding her way via wall.

To: Hallway

This message was last edited by the player at 18:01, Sun 02 Aug 2015.

Alex and Nail Thornell
 Student, 138 posts
 Scandinavian, 15
 Shape Shifting/Soul Swap
Sun 2 Aug 2015
at 06:57
Re: Auditorium
"Eeep!" Alex shouted out when Reiner snatched him and hugged him again. While he often was very quick on his feet his strength was useless against someone half a foot taller than him and he was quickly forced into the hug. "Miss… you… you're… choking…Meee!" He said slowly trying to breathe between every word!
Catherine Maneli
 Student, 22 posts
 American, 15
 Future Sight
Sun 2 Aug 2015
at 17:39
Re: Auditorium
Catherine had arrived in the auditorium in time to hear the headmistress talk about the dark room they were in. She watched as a bunch of people stormed the stage, and as the cat-pun guy revealed neon blue cat ears. Oooooookaaaaaay...... she thought frowning at the thought of a neko running around making cat puns. Seeing his embarrassment however brought a sympathetic expression to her face instead. She had begun to walk over  to the boy when Slena beat her to him. She turned towards Xeno, but as she was about to approach, it started raining hard. She would have paid no mind to the sound, except a boy ran out into the storm. She frowned, concerned and confused. Next thing she knew, she was nearly bowled over by Slena, tears in her eyes, running after the boy. "Oh man..." She murmured sadly, starig after where Slena had run.

...

When Slena returned, soaking from the rain, she shook back to reality from staring off, deep in her thoughts. She turned around, and saw two kids staring off and humming a weird note. It took her a second to process the situation, but it clicked just as Slena yelled for everyone to go out into the hallway. She obeyed the command and ran out of the room, her heart pounding.

To: Hallways
Reiner Kuntz
 Student, 13 posts
 German, 16
 Rift Walk
Sun 2 Aug 2015
at 21:24
Re: Auditorium
As Michael ran off Reiner looked a bit confused. She thought the older boy had just been upset that his ability was primarily an offensive technique. She had never meant to insist that it was okay to hurt loved ones. She had continued to forget about her grip on Alex while she pondered why Michael was upset. It wasn't till Slena ordered the students into the hall that she released Alex as she moved to the hall.

To: Hallways
Alex and Nail Thornell
 Student, 144 posts
 Scandinavian, 15
 Shape Shifting/Soul Swap
Sun 2 Aug 2015
at 21:35
Re: Auditorium
"Th-thanks..." Alex stammered out exhausted when Reiner let him go and breathed a little money in the Auditorium before turning around following Reiner to the hallway.

To: hallways.
Darius Strangelove
 Student, 33 posts
 Caucasian, Canadian, 18
 Thought Projection
Mon 3 Aug 2015
at 00:56
Re: Auditorium
Darius had stayed near the back of the auditorium. He let the students wander around and kept his face buried in his book. As Slena sent the students to the hallway Darius decided he'd follow just to keep an administrative eye on the new students.

To: Hallway
Clara Fairfeather
 Student, 61 posts
 American, 15
 Air Elemental
Mon 3 Aug 2015
at 02:48
Re: Auditorium
Clara turns to the principle with a simple nod. Taking a quick glance at her sister, she starts heading for the hallway. The wind around her is beginning to become unstable, and she is starting to lose control.

To Hallways
Celestia Fairfeather
 Student, 25 posts
 American, 15
 Earth Elemental
Mon 3 Aug 2015
at 02:50
Re: Auditorium
Celestia ignores the principle, but takes the hint with Clara's glance. She follows Clara, crossing her arms. She can obviously see the winds whipping around her sister, and is becoming nervous.

To Hallways

This message was last edited by the player at 02:52, Mon 03 Aug 2015.

Eiko 'Lauren' Masumoto
 Student, 24 posts
 Japanese, 19
 Spell Master
Mon 3 Aug 2015
at 03:08
Re: Auditorium
The hum eminenating from Eiko and her brother begins to gradually shift into a much more pleasing tone, however, they are both drenched in sweat, as if after fighting a fierce battle. The sound is lulling almost tired.
Professor Slena Tarvitz
 Headmistress, 23 posts
 Mind/Body Control
 Eager, Child-like
Mon 3 Aug 2015
at 03:11
Re: Auditorium
Slena braces herself for anything that may come, and blocks the sound from her mind. She watches the two carefully, wondering if she should try to move them to a more open space. Her expression is that of worry.
Tomio 'Timeus' Masumoto
 Student, 15 posts
 Japanese, 16
 Conjurer
Mon 3 Aug 2015
at 03:21
Re: Auditorium
Tomio felt his voice catch as the hum ended abruptly. His eyes slid shut and he slumped back into his seat. He could hear the thump of his sister also collapsing. With much difficulty, he forced himself awake and leaned on his cane to stand. He felt exhausted. "Anyone...anyone still here?" he said with a cough.
Professor Slena Tarvitz
 Headmistress, 25 posts
 Mind/Body Control
 Eager, Child-like
Mon 3 Aug 2015
at 03:36
Re: Auditorium
Slena catches Eiko by the shoulders and lays her down as gently as she can. When she hears Tomio speak, she looks to him, still worried but slightly relieved. "I sent everyone into the hallway, I didn't know what would happen." She tries to sound as calm as possible.
Tomio 'Timeus' Masumoto
 Student, 16 posts
 Japanese, 16
 Conjurer
Mon 3 Aug 2015
at 04:01
Re: Auditorium
Tomio spotted the principal and carefully walked himself over. "It's ok. We hardly ever get dousies such as that." he replied, trying to get his voice to be stronger. He slowly climbed the steps to the stage. "Go on without us. We shall catch up soon."
Professor Slena Tarvitz
 Headmistress, 26 posts
 Mind/Body Control
 Eager, Child-like
Mon 3 Aug 2015
at 04:11
Re: Auditorium
Slena watched Tomio carefully. "Is there anything I can do? And what are you going to  do while I am gone?" Her voice is gentle.
Tomio 'Timeus' Masumoto
 Student, 17 posts
 Japanese, 16
 Conjurer
Mon 3 Aug 2015
at 04:46
Re: Auditorium
Tomio walked over and sat carefully next to Eiko. "We'll be alright. I'm just gonna wait for her to wake up and we'll be on our way." He tipped his hat to her politely and continued, "I appreciate the concern, but I believe you have bigger responsibilities."
Professor Slena Tarvitz
 Headmistress, 27 posts
 Mind/Body Control
 Eager, Child-like
Mon 3 Aug 2015
at 05:16
Re: Auditorium
She considered his words for a minute, then nodded respectfully. "Alright. When she wakes, go to the secretary's office of you still want a tour, or go see the RA for your dorms." Her voice was still gentle. She was sure the boy would be able to find his way to the places she mentioned.

To: Hallways
Eiko 'Lauren' Masumoto
 Student, 25 posts
 Japanese, 19
 Spell Master
Wed 5 Aug 2015
at 03:03
Re: Auditorium
Eiko forced her eyes open and looked beside her. She coughed and sat up. "Ugh, where is everyone?" she asked groggily. She saw Tomio point his can towards the door. Nodding, she stood and stretched. "Yawn...and that, my dargon, is why we came here." She lifted him to his feet and exited the auditorium.

To: Hallway with Tomio
Eiko 'Lauren' Masumoto
 Student, 49 posts
 Japanese, 19
 Spell Master
Sun 21 Feb 2016
at 18:13
Re: Auditorium
Eiko entered the vast auditorium and strolled around the chairs. She could imagine every single chair being taken as she greeted and bantered with the audience. Making her way to the stage, she cleared her throat and smiled confidently. Hearing the music rise up as the chatter died down in her head, she began singing one of her favorite cabaret pieces.