Lions, Tigers and Dragons???   Posted by The GM.Group: archive A
Camelia Oakbottom
 NPC, 3 posts
 Halfling
 Rogue
Sun 6 Mar 2016
at 21:36
Lions, Tigers and Dragons???
Camelia stowed her shortbow over her shoulder and nimbly climbed off the wagon. She walked over to the two men as they were talking. She gave a slight nod as the introductions were made. After a brief moment she turned her attention down the road to Greenest. "Einhard my dear, The town is still being attacked, Let's hurry along shall we?
Garro the witch hunter
 player, 11 posts
 Human
 Witch Hunter
Mon 7 Mar 2016
at 01:49
Lions, Tigers and Dragons???
In reply to Camelia Oakbottom (msg # 19):

"Garro" he said, with no intention of indulging in idol small talk Garro turned to gather his supply from the woods . as he considered his next move , Garro took his rope and rolled it back into his bag ,he then picked up his spear and walking towards monk he reached for his coin purse containing the sum of the potion he had received from the hafeling " For the elixir ...I do not accept charity , nor do I offer any . good luck too you and companion ". Garro said in his usual cold tone and turned to make for the eastern approach of Greenest ..Garro would not again disregard caution . not after it almost claimed his life

This message was last edited by the player at 05:05, Mon 07 Mar 2016.

Camelia Oakbottom
 NPC, 4 posts
 Halfling
 Rogue
Wed 9 Mar 2016
at 21:06
Lions, Tigers and Dragons???
Camelia took the offered coin without a word. It it quickly disappeared, secreted about her person. She again turned her gaze down the road toward Greenest. "Come dear Einhard"
Einhard Smallburrow
 NPC, 4 posts
 Halfling
 Monk
Wed 9 Mar 2016
at 21:06
Lions, Tigers and Dragons???
Einhard watched Camelia take the pouch of gold with a frown he shook his head in displeasure but held his tongue. When the pouch was gone, Eindhard nodded in answer to the thief girl. "Hai, lives are in danger, we go. Brining his fist to palm, he gave Garro a formal bow. "Stay safe friend, He turned and walked away.
The GM
 GM, 22 posts
Wed 9 Mar 2016
at 21:06
Lions, Tigers and Dragons???
The two halflings began walking into the darkness toward Greenest, The sounds of battle still carried on the wind from that direction and the shadow of the dragon was outlined by the moonlight.
Garro the witch hunter
 player, 12 posts
 Human
 Witch Hunter
Thu 10 Mar 2016
at 03:29
Lions, Tigers and Dragons???
In reply to The GM (msg # 23):

Garro continued through the brush keeping an eye out for trouble and screening the town to look for a safe and quite entrance in the city , he remained near the boarded of the brush considering his options

OCC - attempts to move stealthy through the woods and trys to get as close to city as possible to survey the city and points of interest
The GM
 GM, 23 posts
Tue 15 Mar 2016
at 01:25
Lions, Tigers and Dragons???
OOC: You move silently through the bush, the sounds of combat and deep shadows of the night make it easy for you to remain hidden.

The forest breaks onto the outskirts of the Greennest village, the surrounding buildings are blocking most of the sounds of combat, a muffled silence fills the area. There are two humble building, houses most likely, side by side creating an ally so dark natural human vision cannot penetrate it.

The immediate area is clear of enemies. You are still safely hidden. what do you want to do?
Garro the witch hunter
 player, 13 posts
 Human
 Witch Hunter
Tue 15 Mar 2016
at 03:20
Lions, Tigers and Dragons???
In reply to The GM (msg # 25):

OCC-  im going to move into range of the first building closest to me and try to locate an entrance while moving with stealth
The GM
 GM, 24 posts
Tue 15 Mar 2016
at 03:57
Lions, Tigers and Dragons???
You quietly pad across the intervening grass without attracting any attention. You make it to the wall of one of the buildings and discover you are most likely at the rear of a house. There are two windows at second story height but no rear door. Both buildings are the same.
Garro the witch hunter
 player, 14 posts
 Human
 Witch Hunter
Tue 15 Mar 2016
at 04:45
Lions, Tigers and Dragons???
In reply to The GM (msg # 27):

OCC Going to try and scale the side of the house and enter the window still staying to the shadows
The GM
 GM, 25 posts
Tue 15 Mar 2016
at 14:12
Lions, Tigers and Dragons???
No problem. Gimme an Acrobatics roll with a DC 15. (Your gonna roll 1D20+4)
Garro the witch hunter
 player, 15 posts
 Human
 Witch Hunter
Tue 15 Mar 2016
at 15:29
Lions, Tigers and Dragons???
In reply to The GM (msg # 29):

11:27, Today: Garro the witch hunter rolled 23 using 1d20+4
The GM
 GM, 26 posts
Tue 15 Mar 2016
at 15:46
Lions, Tigers and Dragons???
Due to the uneven brick work of the building Garro managed to expertly scale the wall with ease. He pulls himself up and through the opened window to the second story of the house. Once inside he finds himself in a small bedroom. Candles light the area and inside can be seen, a small common quality bed fit for one adult. It is made with coarse woolen blankets and a hard pillow. Across the room is the only other piece of furniture, a simple wooden dresser. There is one door leading out and it is currently closed.

OOC:When you pass a roll that you know what the DC is, you can feel free to write what happens with your character.For instance a 23 beats a DC 15 so Garro makes it up the wall. I don't like writing your character actions, it makes me feel like i am taking over.
Garro the witch hunter
 player, 16 posts
 Human
 Witch Hunter
Tue 15 Mar 2016
at 18:47
Lions, Tigers and Dragons???
In reply to The GM (msg # 31):

Garro scans the room for recent activity before moving towards the door , he pries the door open slightly to ensure no one is the immediate facinity before moving to check the present room for supply's
The GM
 GM, 27 posts
Tue 15 Mar 2016
at 21:36
Lions, Tigers and Dragons???
There are no sounds coming form the other side of the door as Garro listened. He moved over to the dresser and found the three draws all filled with various clothing items.
Garro the witch hunter
 player, 17 posts
 Human
 Witch Hunter
Tue 15 Mar 2016
at 23:45
Lions, Tigers and Dragons???
In reply to The GM (msg # 33):

Garro closes the drawer and starts to head for the door he slowly opens it and slowly walks through surveying his suroundings as he went
The GM
 GM, 28 posts
Wed 16 Mar 2016
at 16:33
Lions, Tigers and Dragons???
The door creaks slightly when Garro opened it, as he paused to listen he heard only silence. Stepping out into the landing, Garro saw another door to his left, exactly the same as the one he just exited. A stairwell is in front of him leading down to the first floor.
Garro the witch hunter
 player, 18 posts
 Human
 Witch Hunter
Thu 17 Mar 2016
at 18:38
Lions, Tigers and Dragons???
In reply to The GM (msg # 35):

Before heading down the stairs Garro went into the door on the left to search the room for anything of value and then went down the stairs hand on the hilt of his long sword
The GM
 GM, 29 posts
Thu 17 Mar 2016
at 23:34
Lions, Tigers and Dragons???
Garro quietly opened the door to the next bedroom, inside he saw a room much like the last, A common bed, a simple dresser and no people. He crept up to the dresser and begain to sift through the belongings he was dejected to discover nothing of value and removed himself from the room.

He quietly walked step over step down the stairs until he arrived at the landing, He could see a simple dwelling with a common living area bedecked with simple chairs before a fireplace, a round table sat marking the dinning area and a simple cupboard and pantry marked the area of the kitchen. one door stood closed at in the wall most likely leading to the outside.
Garro the witch hunter
 player, 19 posts
 Human
 Witch Hunter
Fri 18 Mar 2016
at 01:06
Lions, Tigers and Dragons???
As Garro made for the exit he scaned the immediate area as he let out a sigh of annoyance " i will find nothing of value in theses pesent homes i need to head for the market square ..or perhaps the barracks with the dragon over head im sure the garrison would have moved all the survivors to the keep . " Garro mumbled and strayed to the door with caution to the scotched earth they lay out side the door
The GM
 GM, 30 posts
Sun 27 Mar 2016
at 01:58
Lions, Tigers and Dragons???
He cautiosly made his way out of the house. Outside he finds himself on a beaten dirt road with houses similiar to the one he just left along both sides. Further down the street black smoke billows into the sky. The sounds of fighting are louder now then before punctuated by screams of pain and death. Bodies of peasants litter the street, motionless in death.
Garro the witch hunter
 player, 20 posts
 Human
 Witch Hunter
Sun 27 Mar 2016
at 03:48
Lions, Tigers and Dragons???
In reply to The GM (msg # 39):

Garro chose his stepts with care as he made his way towards the bellowing smoke he assumed would be the town barracks .. The blackened bodies all around reminded Garro the danger he was in and moment he thought about turn back ....only for moment ..something was pulling him towards his desired path something was calling to him ..
The GM
 GM, 32 posts
Sun 24 Apr 2016
at 21:52
Lions, Tigers and Dragons???
Garro made his way to a little wooden building, it was noticeably a barracks being the same design as many other barracks that mark the lands of Faerun. Aside from the dead town watch that litter the ground, there is no one noticably in the area. As Garro cautiously gets closer to the building he noticed the front door hanging off its hinges. A small trickle of smoke filters out of the doorway something inside is on fire but the wooden walls have not caught....yet.
Garro the witch hunter
 player, 21 posts
 Human
 Witch Hunter
Sun 24 Apr 2016
at 23:47
Lions, Tigers and Dragons???
In reply to The GM (msg # 4G
Garro picks up his haste and moves to front entrance of the barracks he checks for all possible dangers before proceeding inside to gather weapons and bolts
The GM
 GM, 33 posts
Sat 14 May 2016
at 03:12
Lions, Tigers and Dragons???
Garro walked into a dimly light room. A small fire across the room draws his eye. It appears to be a bed on fire, a burned arrow sticking out of the flaming straw matrice.

Scanning the room quickly Garro saw no apparent signs of danger. And no dead bodies. On the left most wall a weapon rack stands, partially ransacked, presumably buy the town watch. As Garro searches he finds six long Spears stacked neatly, Three longsword stand upright in a barrel. One shield hangs from the wall. Several stacks of arrows are piled neatly to one side.