Solo Role Play: Sego.   Posted by all_less_nihil.Group: 0
all_less_nihil
 GM, 15 posts
Tue 8 Dec 2015
at 07:13
Solo Role Play: Sego
Sego awakens to the sudden loud snoring and dreamy muttering of a powerful, gruff female voice. As she looks for the source, she sees, across her room, a different half of the room from what she remembered. On a bed, and on top of disheveled camouflage pattern bed sheets, lies an 8'3" orc woman with a bulky, muscular build and wearing only wool shorts and a tank top. She has dark green skin and a messy, black Chelsea cut hairdo. The walls around her bed are adorned with assorted weapons, including axes of various size and shape, a long sword, a whip, a bandoleer of knives, two long bows, a large crossbow, assorted quivers, and an armor stand holding a suit of modern CTS commando half plate (which she has definitely seen before, fairly common on Redeemed and Demi-human pirates and mercenaries). Sego also notices a few bits of trash on the floor (at least they were aimed at a trash bin), as well as some animal furs on a wall, a CTS flag on another wall, a ragged curtain over the window, a weight set in the corner, and a cured venison loin hanging from the ceiling...? The whole room smells very distinctly of orc.

After a few moments, the she-orc wakes from her slumber with a mighty yawn. She sits up and looks around sleepily. She quickly notices Sego, but pauses to respond. "...Oouuh... Didn't know I was gonna have room mate... Ughaaah... Sorry for mess. Will clean up... Name's Olgram. You?"

Before Sego can answer, she hears a tone coming from the entrance side of the room. She sees a green light blinking on the wall beside her closet. Beside the light is a compartment reading 'Mail.' Inside, Sego finds an envelope addressed to her ID number. She opens it to find a letter and two laminated passes. The passes read 'Charlie Chazburger's VIP' and bear an image of a friendly-looking anthropomorphic cartoon dog. The letter details that she is invited to a VIP event there tonight, and she can bring one guest.

Olgram rolls her neck and stretches her back, letting out some cracking sounds. "Ughaa... Mail call! Nothin' for Olgram this time... No noose is good noose, pa say."
Sego
 player, 1 post
Tue 8 Dec 2015
at 16:29
Solo Role Play: Sego
Sego flops out of bed face-first before slowly rising to her feet, then dusts herself off before doing a little stretching of her own. This appears to be her SOP for waking up. It's a wonder her nose hasn't been broken.

"Name's Sego. Don't worry 'bout your mess, my side'll look pretty dumpy before too long. I, uh... where'd the vamp go?" She takes a few unsteady steps towards the blinking light, still rubbing the sleep out of her eyes. Despite her insistence that she wouldn't, she's wearing the pajamas that'd been laid out for her. "I know they're quiet when they come and go but I didn't think the same could be said for their stuff."

As she reads over the letter, two particular words stand out to her; namely, 'free' and 'cake'. Her rosy face splits into a grin. "If you got passes for free food and entertainment in the mail, I'd be pretty miffed with no news, myself. Think I know who I should take, too." She grabs her normal clothes from the pile she'd left them in and hurries into the bathroom. It's not like Olgram's going to need to use it, right?
all_less_nihil
 GM, 19 posts
Wed 9 Dec 2015
at 19:48
Solo Role Play: Sego
Olgram looks confused by Sego's question. "Vamp? What vamp? You just get here? Running from vamp? Gahah... Nothing to fear now! No bad vamp here... Unless wrong. Then Olgram protect you! Haha..." She chuckles half-heartedly, then turns her head to watch Sego trot into the bathroom. "Don't take too long..."

After Sego finishes and comes out, Olgram takes her turn in the bathroom. While she's in there, Sego hears a knock on the door. If she opens it, she finds Lisa grinning at her. "Morning, sunshine! You wanna come downstairs with me for some breakfast?"
Sego
 player, 2 posts
Wed 9 Dec 2015
at 19:56
Solo Role Play: Sego
Sego chuckles a little at the orc's confusion, but figures she won't hear her over the shower if she offered an explanation. Or whatever it is orcs do in the bathroom, in lieu of showering.

Upon answering the door, the devil grins back at the floating visitor. "Oh, hey, g'mornin'. I was fixin' to go lookin' for you, too." She pulls the pair of passes out of her back pocket. "These came in the dropbox just a minute ago. Some kinda passes to a restaurant. I need a guest to get free food, if I'm readin' this right. You down?"
all_less_nihil
 GM, 20 posts
Wed 9 Dec 2015
at 20:16
Solo Role Play: Sego
Lisa grins a bit wider. "No fooling? That sounds totally Jupiter! Free is the best price of all, right? ...So, what do you want to do until then? I have, like, no plans..." She glances into the room. "...Uh... Did something happen in there? It doesn't look like I remember it..."

Sego can hear Olgram emerging from the bathroom. Should she turn around, she'll see that she's changed into some light, outdoorsy clothing including camouflage-patterned pants. Olgram looks as though she's about to reach for her hunting gear when she stops to notice Lisa in the doorway. "Oh... Hello? Not used to having so much company this early... Need Olgram's help, floaty girl?"

Lisa shakes her head. "Uh, nope! I'm just here to see Sego... Uh... What happened, exactly? I thought Sego had a different roommate?"

Olgram shrugs. "Beats me! Olgram sleep alone like normal, wake up to find deviling roommate... Oh, sheesh! Does this mean I got a different room address now!?" Olgram grumbles.

Lisa taps her helmet. "Seems like the system here is pretty chaotic after all. That's groovy... Well, anyway... Sego? What do you want to do?"

This message was last edited by the GM at 20:16, Wed 09 Dec 2015.

Sego
 player, 3 posts
Wed 9 Dec 2015
at 20:29
Solo Role Play: Sego
Sego nods towards the towering orc. "Yeah, the other half of the room looked like a castle crypt when I hit the sack. Now it looks more like a castle armory." Snickering, she leans in the doorway and turns back to Lisa. "Well, I didn't have too much planned. Huh..." She rubs her chin as she tries to come up with a plan.

"Still don't have a good idea of the layout of the place. Maybe we should poke around, see what we can see? Sorta like what we were doin', just, ya know, more of that." She looks over her shoulder at Olgram. "Yo, where are you headed? Can me and Cabernet over here join you, Jolly Green? Looks like you've been around a bit."
all_less_nihil
 GM, 21 posts
Wed 9 Dec 2015
at 21:15
Solo Role Play: Sego
Lisa crosses her arms and huffs with a playful tone. "I identify more as Pinot, thank you very much."

Olgram snickers as she collects her gear. "Hrhr... Don't think so. Olgram hunts in north wild alone. It's 'me' time. Not good place for city slickers, anyways. Might get eaten by bear or wakwak or fall in quicksand. Olgram hunt alone. You want my help, you pay. Is orc way, you know."

Lisa puffs out her cheeks. "Oh, glob! You gotta be kidding. I know how to handle myself in the boonies! I manifested and grew up, literally, in the middle of nowhere. In space! With killer amoebas! Come on, Sego. I'd rather just spend my day with you. We can find adventure on our own. Mountain Mollie probably wouldn't want to hold a conversation with us, anyway."
Sego
 player, 4 posts
Wed 9 Dec 2015
at 21:21
Solo Role Play: Sego
Sego chuckles at Lisa's indignation. "Don't get your skirt in a bunch, I get where she's comin' from. If you're good enough at doin' somethin' you should charge for it. It's the sensible thing to do." She shrugs apologetically to the orc. "Well, I don't have the cash, so roamin' the streets it is. Seeya 'round?"
all_less_nihil
 GM, 23 posts
Thu 10 Dec 2015
at 07:23
Solo Role Play: Sego
Olgram grins at Sego. "Alright. Maybe another time. You seem strong-hearted, so maybe we hunt together someday soon after you learn some things. See you later." She slips on her armor, which fits fairly quickly, and continues to gear-up.

Lisa sticks her thumb toward the hallway. "Let's get going. I heard about some interesting shops to check out... But let's get some breakfast first. I'm famished! Oh, nice to meet you Olgram! I'm Lisa, by the way! Good luck on your hunting!" She twirls a bit before heading downstairs.
Sego
 player, 6 posts
Thu 10 Dec 2015
at 16:52
Solo Role Play: Sego
Sego slips out of her dorm after Lisa, following her down the stairs to the lounge below. "Yo, I hear that." Arriving behind her, the devil chuckles a bit as her eyes survey the tables for sweets. "So, do you identify more as Gris or Noir?"