Group Role Play: Breakfast Time Socializing.   Posted by all_less_nihil.Group: 0
Donald
 player, 6 posts
Sat 12 Dec 2015
at 01:12
Group Role Play: Breakfast Time Socializing
Donald walks confidently into the lobby area, looking around a bit for someone he recognized. His gaze eventually found itself resting on Sirid, to whom Donald quickly gave a smile and short wave before snapping his facing away from her in an "oh shit" sort of manner. Thankfully Jerome and Terry weren't too far away. "Ay! There's the two people I came here to meet!"
Jerome
 player, 5 posts
Sat 12 Dec 2015
at 01:15
Group Role Play: Breakfast Time Socializing
"And there's the man I was hoping to meet!," Jerome replies, giving Donald a firm High-five.
Terry
 NPC, 3 posts
Sun 13 Dec 2015
at 08:55
Group Role Play: Breakfast Time Socializing
Terry holds up a hand for a high-five to Donald. He succeeds, though not without some awkward twitching. "Y-Yeah! Tonal Annihilation together again! Can you believe that me and Jerome are room mates? What are the odds... So, uuh... Donald, I was a little confused. Did you say you already got tickets?"
Donald
 player, 7 posts
Sun 13 Dec 2015
at 16:06
Group Role Play: Breakfast Time Socializing
Donald looks at Terry with a confused expression, "Already got tickets?"

((FYI: I couldn't find where Terry mentioned the tickets to Donald before.))
Sego
 player, 7 posts
Sun 13 Dec 2015
at 20:44
Group Role Play: Breakfast Time Socializing
Sego comes down the stairs and without much in the way of words to anyone makes a beeline to the tables. Grabbing a bowl, she fills it with a heaping helping of chocolate flavored puffed rice cereal with a particularly unhealthy amount of sugar glazed onto it, and then adds milk from a large chilled container of the stuff.

Spotting Sigrid, she decides to indulge her curiosity about this morning's oddness and sha-shays her way over with a mouthful of crunchy chocolatey diabetes with milk. "Hey, *crunch* Sigrid, what's *munch* up?" Her eyes get a little bigger as it dawns on her that the cereal, despite its seeming lack of quality, is made with real chocolate, and the milk is actually milk too. She likely would have said more to the vampire, but having real food(or at least food made with real ingredients) is akin to a religious experience for her.
Sigrid
 NPC, 1 post
Sun 13 Dec 2015
at 21:08
Group Role Play: Breakfast Time Socializing
Sigrid looks to Sego, the lights glinting off her sunglasses, her face barely changing from bored to placid. "There you are... It looks like the world changed its mind about who our room mates are supposed to be. Someone has a sense of humor..." She lets out a heavy sigh. "Just my luck, too. No sun today."

She glances at Sego's choice of meal. "And... As a medical professional, I really have to recommend against your dietary choice..."
Lisa
 NPC, 1 post
Sun 13 Dec 2015
at 21:11
Group Role Play: Breakfast Time Socializing
Lisa hovers beside Sego holding her helmet under her arm and a squeezable tube labeld 'Energy Paste' in her other hand. "Dayum, guurrll... You like to start every day with a sugar rush?" She slurps some from the tube, then holds it in her mouth with a smile as she waves to Donald and Empyrea.
Sego
 player, 8 posts
Sun 13 Dec 2015
at 21:17
Group Role Play: Breakfast Time Socializing
Sego very slowly swallows the cereal. "Mmmmm... I like to, but I hardly ever get to. This place is sweet." She winks to Lisa and grins widely; the pun was clearly one-hundred percent intentional.

She looks over at Sigrid. "Yeah, I was gonna ask about that, woke up with an orc across the room." She pouts as she puts another spoonful of cereal in her mouth. "And as a *crunch* cooking enthusiast, I really *munch* have to recommend you keep *gulp* your recommendations to yourself." The devil sticks her tongue out at Sigrid.
Empyrea
 player, 4 posts
Sun 13 Dec 2015
at 22:11
Group Role Play: Breakfast Time Socializing
Empyrea looks over the breakfast options, then makes her choice of bacon and eggs, which she then covers in pepper until she feels the dish is spicy enough.

When Empyrea spots the recording of her crushing Claudia, she walks over to Ishmael while laughing "Oh man, seeing it happen again is even more satisfying." She sits down to watch the replays while eating. "So we can see all of the arena matches here?"
all_less_nihil
 GM, 26 posts
Mon 14 Dec 2015
at 04:52
Group Role Play: Breakfast Time Socializing
Terry pulls out the VIP passes he got in the mail. "Your text message... Uh. Maybe I just got confused. But, anyway, I got two of these, and I'm supposed to share one with a guest. D-Did you get two, as well, Donald?"

Terry looks to Jerome. "Well, if that's the case, then we have four for the three of us... Who should we invite?"

Off toward the cafe side, Donald glances to spot the angel girl waving to him casually.

---

Lisa concurs with Sego. "I'll say! There's just so much to see and do here! Way more exciting than back home!"

Sigrid grumbles as she curls up into her hoodie. "Hmph. I ended up with... her. The bird one, Lucille." She points over toward the purple-feathered harpy girl with the angel and the bovina. "She's... temperamental. I can deal with that."

As Sego follows Sigrid's finger, she sees the harpy and... something about her outfit just screams 'GAN.'

---

Ishmael looks up at Empyrea and his face lights up as he swiftly rises to his feet. "Oh, hey! Nice job with 'Maid Military!' Good to see someone take her down a peg. Ha!" He turns around and touches something on the remote control, flipping through channels depicting arena battles and statistics. "That's right! There are... three... four... five... I don't know how many channels dedicated to arena stuff! Popular pass time around here, yeah?"

Standing to the side, Empyrea notices someone looking at her. It's a tall man covered head to toe in pitch black, spiky armor with a faint, red glow at some parts and holding a black-bladed sword that's even bigger than hers! The man stares at her, his narrowing, glowing red eyes being the only things visible through his helmet. He lets out a ponderous hum, though he says nothing.
Empyrea
 player, 5 posts
Mon 14 Dec 2015
at 06:31
Group Role Play: Breakfast Time Socializing
After Empyrea finishes her breakfast, she lets out a satisfied breath, then stands up and looks around until she finds Carmen again, but before she walks to the Legion girl, she turns to the black armored man "I don't mind being stared at, but if you want something you should say it out loud."
all_less_nihil
 GM, 27 posts
Tue 15 Dec 2015
at 17:11
Group Role Play: Breakfast Time Socializing
The man in black armor lets out a raspy sigh, followed by a booming voice. "...You show the promise of a great warrior. Perhaps, should we cross blades on the field of battle, you may prove yourself to be a worthy soldier in my army of darkness!" He hoists his massive sword with one hand and brandishes it with an intimidating, 'cool' pose. "I am Baron Malignor, the rightful heir to the world! Empyrea! One day, you will be my vassal! Together, we will show all the true meaning of power!"

Ishmael, who had began tinkering with some strange-looking handheld machine, gives the guy a long stare. "...Uh-huh..." After a pause, he returns to tinkering while mumbling something.

Meanwhile, Carmen turns her head toward Empyrea. She nods to her with gentle smile.
Donald
 player, 8 posts
Sun 20 Dec 2015
at 19:21
Group Role Play: Breakfast Time Socializing
Donald rolls his eyes and turns his head away from the angelic maiden, having no interest is socializing with any friend of Fredrick.
Jerome
 player, 6 posts
Sun 20 Dec 2015
at 19:21
Group Role Play: Breakfast Time Socializing
"I don't know, but I'm sure we'll figure it out Terry."
all_less_nihil
 GM, 28 posts
Mon 21 Dec 2015
at 22:38
Group Role Play: Breakfast Time Socializing
Terry nods, and the trio proceeds to have breakfast together. As they talk about their plans for the day, Jerome notices the extra pass, which had been set on the table, is suddenly swiped by a fast-moving demi-human rat girl! In response, Jerome flies into a Lunar Fury and chases after her. The chase continues outside the building, but Jerome trips over a chibi fellow in a karate gi and tumbles to the ground. Jerome looks up just in time to see the rat girl jumping onto a bus just as it leaves.

The chibi fellow, an apparent human male with red-orange, short, disheveled hair, tan skin, and hazel eyes, wearing a black gi bearing art of a unicorn on the back and scattered stars all over. He turns toward Jerome while rubbing his head with both hands and whining with a child-like voice. "Heeey! Watch where you're going! I'm training over here!"

Beside the two is a human-ish looking fellow with pale skin, short silver hair, and magenta eyes, wearing a track outfit. He stops his lap running to investigate. "What is going on?"

--

Meanwhile, Terry watches as Jerome runs away. "Wh-what just happened?"
Donald
 player, 9 posts
Mon 21 Dec 2015
at 23:44
Group Role Play: Breakfast Time Socializing
"It appears that we were just robbed," Donald says in shock, never having experienced this kind of thing before.
Terry
 NPC, 4 posts
Tue 22 Dec 2015
at 03:11
Group Role Play: Breakfast Time Socializing
"Was... Was that a rat-girl?" Terry looks toward the door, winces, then back to Donald with an awkward silence.  "Uuh... Jerome just tripped over a really short person... I've never seen him do that before."

Terry lets out a heavy sigh of disappointment. "I guess we're not getting that pass back... What a bummer. And what a weird thing to steal, too. A pass to a single party? Could something like that really be valuable? ...That girl must be a kleptomaniac, or something."

He also blinks with a sudden realization. He leans toward Donald. "Hey... So, Jerome  just turned into a werewolf... Do you think that's healthy?"
Jerome
 player, 7 posts
Tue 22 Dec 2015
at 04:20
Group Role Play: Breakfast Time Socializing
"Ghrar, get back here you little thief!" Jerome growls as he watches the Ratling get away.
Donald
 player, 10 posts
Tue 22 Dec 2015
at 04:24
Group Role Play: Breakfast Time Socializing
"To be honest Terry, this is the fist time I've seen him like that," Donald says with eyes wide open, almost in awe of the scenario. Then out of his thoughtful silence comes a jolt of action as he dashes over to Jerome's side and tries to assist him in getting up. "I got you Jerome, I got you."
Jerome
 player, 8 posts
Tue 22 Dec 2015
at 04:26
Group Role Play: Breakfast Time Socializing
"Thanks Donald, I don't know what came over me. Heh, guess this must look kinda funny. Too bad about that ticket though." Jerome responds as his temper cools.
all_less_nihil
 GM, 29 posts
Fri 25 Dec 2015
at 03:52
Group Role Play: Breakfast Time Socializing
Terry stands next to Donald holding a cup of water. "Are you OK, Jerome? ...I wouldn't worry too much about that thing... It's not like it's valuable, right?"

The chibi fellow clops toward Jerome and Donald and looks up to them with a stink eye. "Hey... Seriously, what's goin' on here?"

The pale lad stands nearby and looks toward the bus station. "He was chasing her, the rat girl. She stole something, did she not? I believe I saw her stealing things before... I do not know who she is, though."

The chibi looks at him. "...Her? You mean Yinxiu? I know her from the martial arts club!" He crosses his arms and looks adorably pensive, then troubled. "I have a hard time believin' that such a gentle and smart girl could be a thief! But... I guess that's the only reason you'd be chasing her, huh? Hmm... Well, she could be anywhere in the city by now, and she's really good at hidin'! I'll be sure to talk to her next time the club meets."

The pale lad chimes in. "Or during class."

The chibi nods. "Right. Or durin' class. Either way, tomorrow. Probably! Anyways, I'm Sadalbari, Master of the Unicorn Fist!"

The pale lad chimes again. "Unicorns do not have fists."

"Detailsies! Nice to meet ya!" Sadalbari grins broadly and offers a handshake to Jerome.
Jerome
 player, 9 posts
Fri 25 Dec 2015
at 04:39
Group Role Play: Breakfast Time Socializing
"Uh, thanks," Jerome says awkwardly as he receives the handshake with his monstrous hand, trying to be weary of the claws as to not injure Sadalbari.
Donald
 player, 11 posts
Fri 25 Dec 2015
at 04:41
Group Role Play: Breakfast Time Socializing
"Sorry about that Mister, I'm sure that Jerome here didn't mean you any harm. We're new here and he's not quite used to the whole being a werewolf thing yet, heh," Donald quickly adds in, attempting to make a save for Jerome who had just made quite the  show.
all_less_nihil
 GM, 30 posts
Fri 25 Dec 2015
at 06:04
Group Role Play: Breakfast Time Socializing
Sadalbari grasps Jerome's index finger with his diminutive hand and shakes that with a jovial grin. "Izzat so? Well I've only been here for a week, myself... I don't know much about werewolves but what's common knowledge, but if you need any helpsies with anything, just let me know!"

The pale fellow sighs. "Werewolves. Under the light of a full moon, or when incited by rage, they transform. They are susceptible to damage from silver, and they are known to occasionally lose their faculties to rage while transformed... Be cautious."

A few seconds after Sadalbari lets go of Jerome's finger, Jerome feels himself returning to his normal form.

The pale fellow nods. "...And the form does not last long when not under full moonlight."

This message was last edited by the GM at 06:05, Fri 25 Dec 2015.

Jerome
 player, 10 posts
Fri 25 Dec 2015
at 16:37
Group Role Play: Breakfast Time Socializing
"Thanks, I'll keep that in mind," Jerome says with an almost insincere tone as he comes to terms with what he's truly become.