ALL PLAYERS but Dharma: The alley.   Posted by The Gamemaster.Group: 0
The Gamemaster
 GM, 184 posts
 Demons run when
 a good man goes to war.
Mon 8 Feb 2016
at 07:39
The alley.
The group spreads out in the alley looking for clues.  They do find a few people sleeping or half conscious in some large boxes.  There are no tracks or tails to indicate where or which way the suspect went after exiting the manhole.  It it beginning to rain lightly.

Dr. Light
 player, 59 posts
 ME 17, PB 11
Tue 9 Feb 2016
at 03:34
The alley.
Dr. Light, seeing the rain is very glad that it passes through him. However, he realizes that the others do not have the luxury and descends to the others to be at street level.

"Well I haven't found anything and with this rain, it is not likely that we will find anything. Any of the street urchins coherent enough to give us any clues?"
Agent Force
 player, 54 posts
 Who am I? What am I? No,
 really. I lost my mirror.
Tue 9 Feb 2016
at 06:08
The alley.
Just in Case Rolls
Perception (+3 IQ)17
Save (+8 vs p/m)18
Save (+38 vs c/d)13
Just In case skill65
Extra-sensory powers.Infrared and Ultraviolet vision


Agent Force decides to ask the various alley dwellers if they saw anything. He asks those that are awake if they saw anything, and those that are half-conscious if they're ok, and then if they saw anything. He observes the groggy ones to ascertain the possible existence of a environmental hazard. As he talks to them, he asks any that appear the correct size and shape to expose their left knee, "because that's where I shot the bad guy... closest thing I got to an identifying mark."
Dharma
 player, 50 posts
Wed 10 Feb 2016
at 01:13
The alley.
Dharma approaches Agent Force, "Why do you try to make these peoples lives worse than they have already made them?" he asks as the agent forces one to get up and show their knee to the man, "The suspect may or may not be here but it is my understanding that they are innocent until proven guilty.  There are ways to tell if a person is wounded without demeaning these poor souls." he says shaking his head as he heads to another of the alley sleepers to ask the man questions.
The Gamemaster
 GM, 185 posts
 Demons run when
 a good man goes to war.
Wed 10 Feb 2016
at 06:28
The alley.
While Silk and Dr. Light keep eyes out from above.  Agent Force, Officer King, and Dharma investigate the boxes and debris of the alley on the manhole side of the fence.  There is only one man to be found, he is clearly awake he is noticing the noise of the group as the group begins looking for homeless.  Its an older man in overly worn and layered clothing, with overly grown dark brown hair.  You can tell he has been drinking but he is still lucid and has no problem standing or walking on his legs.  The group inquires about anyone coming out of the manhole.  The man looks confused and says.

"Man... you guys are the first ones to come out of the sewers."

This message was last edited by the GM at 06:29, Wed 10 Feb 2016.

Dr. Light
 player, 60 posts
 ME 17, PB 11
Sat 13 Feb 2016
at 13:54
The alley.
Dr. Light doesn't really believe the guy and looks for the human signs of lying or anything else suspicious.
Agent Force
 player, 55 posts
 Who am I? What am I? No,
 really. I lost my mirror.
Sat 13 Feb 2016
at 18:35
The alley.
Just in Case Rolls
Perception (+3 IQ)15
Save (+8 vs p/m)13
Save (+38 vs c/d)5
Just In case skill9
Extra-sensory powers.Infrared and Ultraviolet vision


Agent Force looks around the alley, and asks the man, "ok, so where did the others come out of and where did they go?"
Under his breath, Agent Force can be heard to mumble something about "anything but turtles."
The Gamemaster
 GM, 187 posts
 Demons run when
 a good man goes to war.
Tue 16 Feb 2016
at 22:08
The alley.
Dr. Light see no telltale signs that the man is deceiving the group.  The homeless man answering Agent Force, not knowing he shouldn't be.

"I don't know man!  I told ya!  Never seen noone mess with that manhole, long as I lived here, until you all!"

The homeless man proceeds to get back into/under his shelter and starts to close it back up while yelling.

"You're the first!  You're the first!  You're the first!"

A few people have paused at the end of the alley, to look and see what all the yelling is about.  Officer King is walking over to deal with the them.

(I had failed to realize, while waiting on hopefully everyone to post, it was past due for me to post.  I apologize.)

Silk
 player, 55 posts
 Spider girl, spider girl
 She'll shot 'em in a blur
Wed 17 Feb 2016
at 07:09
The alley.
Silk continues to watch from the roof while the others talk with the man.

OCC: Silk is pretty much on overwatch until she senses something out of the ordinary of the party move along.
Dharma
 player, 51 posts
Wed 17 Feb 2016
at 19:09
The alley.
"It seems that our quarry has eluded us for now officer King.  Perhaps you will gain some clues from interrogating those we have already captured." Dharma suggests, "I shall be heading home now.  Here is my number if you need to reach me." she says as she turns to leave the alley, then pauses, "Oh, did I need to participate in more of your tests?"
Agent Force
 player, 57 posts
 Who am I? What am I? No,
 really. I lost my mirror.
Sat 20 Feb 2016
at 07:49
The alley.
Just in Case Rolls
Perception (+3 IQ)17
Save (+8 vs p/m)15
Save (+38 vs c/d)27
Just In case skill63
Extra-sensory powers.Infrared and Ultraviolet vision


Agent Force takes a hard look at the area, apparently unconvinced as to the box dwellers perspicacity. Wondering if this particular outlaw isn't a decoy, and if they're being lead away from the true crime, or into an ambush.
As he pokes around in the boxes, he asks, "Are you the only one that stays here?"
Dr. Light
 player, 62 posts
 ME 17, PB 11
Sat 20 Feb 2016
at 16:23
The alley.
Dr. Light heads back down into the sewers/service tunnels to have a look around the bike. The guy most likely didn't just disappear. He looks around using his light to cast shadows at different angles to discover the smallest of changes that might indicate foot prints or paths out.
The Gamemaster
 GM, 192 posts
 Demons run when
 a good man goes to war.
Mon 22 Feb 2016
at 04:31
The alley.
"I don't know man.  We don't sign in."

The man finishes as he closes up his box.  Agent Force finds no one else, in the boxes of the alley on this side of the fence.  Also, he doesn't find anything of interest.  Officer King walks back over from the small crowd at the end of the alley.  Dr. Light, underground, is unable to find any additional evidence around the bike.

"No one seen anything unusual."

Agent Force
 player, 58 posts
 Who am I? What am I? No,
 really. I lost my mirror.
Mon 22 Feb 2016
at 06:27
The alley.
Just in Case Rolls
Perception (+3 IQ)12
Save (+8 vs p/m)20
Save (+38 vs c/d)75
Just In case skill58
Extra-sensory powers.Infrared and Ultraviolet vision


Agent Force shrugs, "I dunno, maybe we took the wrong ladder up. I'm gonna backtrack and see if we missed anything," he says as he levers the manhole cover up and climbs down into the sewer.
Silk
 player, 56 posts
 Spider girl, spider girl
 She'll shot 'em in a blur
Tue 23 Feb 2016
at 05:20
The alley.
Silk says "I'll keep a lookout until we move on." She stays on the roof and looks around.

00:19, Today: Silk rolled 13 using 1d20+2 with rolls of 11.  Perception.

This message was last edited by the player at 05:21, Tue 23 Feb 2016.