Shadow Fox solo.   Posted by The Gamemaster.Group: 0
Shadow Fox
 player, 65 posts
 CIV Vest D:7 P:7 HP:54
 SDC: 132
Sat 24 Dec 2016
at 19:47
Shadow Fox: On her own.
S/F thought, carefully, about what she was going to say next. "I just put those two down in 15 seconds and you want me walk with you? Are you crazy? Why would I want to walk with you?"
Commissioner Westbrook
 Npc, 13 posts
 I will personally
 rip your lungs out.
Mon 26 Dec 2016
at 02:58
Shadow Fox: On her own.
"Because I don't think you want to live out on Tartaros, the rest of your life or, if you're lucky, as a top level wanted fugitive.  Of course, if you don't like beating up on bad guys then you wouldn't be interested."  The Commissioner raises her hands in the 'if that's what you want' gesture.  "Your choice."  She turns and heads down to the end of the hall and enters the door at the end of the hallway.
Shadow Fox
 player, 66 posts
 CIV Vest D:7 P:7 HP:54
 SDC: 132
Tue 27 Dec 2016
at 16:35
Shadow Fox: On her own.
S/F followed out of curiosity, "Tartaros is in the middle of the problem that needs solving. Yes beating up people we deserve it is satisfying, and everyone should take pride in their work." She did not lift the mask, though she figured at least this woman knew who was behind it, she would not take the step of confirming anything.

S/F did not flinch she just pressed the matter, "And you didn't answer my question. I asked why you want me not the other way around."
Commissioner Westbrook
 Npc, 14 posts
 I will personally
 rip your lungs out.
Wed 28 Dec 2016
at 06:59
Shadow Fox: On her own.
The Commissioner walks behind her desk and rests her knuckles on the it.  "I think you got a good heart.  I rather see you 'portrayed' to the fearful public as an ally and not as an enemy.  I know you don't like the police, that's no surprise, and part of me can even see your point of view but I would rather NOT have to watch my back all the time."  She sits down in her chair.  "This isn't a trap.  We don't have the resources to play that kind of mind game and waste that time just to mess with you.  I have 3 Heroes working with the N.Y.I.P.D."  She sits forward and starts writing down a few things on the back of a business card, then slides the business card across the desk and sits back.  "That's the number to Dr. Light, Agent Force, and Silk if you would like to speak to them about their experiences.  My number is there also, should, you decide you would like to work with them more.  If you have any questions feel free to ask."
Shadow Fox
 player, 67 posts
 CIV Vest D:7 P:7 HP:54
 SDC: 132
Wed 28 Dec 2016
at 19:56
Shadow Fox: On her own.
She obliged the woman by sitting with her. She took the card and looked at it with a detective's eye, the made it vanish with a little slight of hand. "I am not your employee. I work with you when it suites me, and I take down those in your department who are crooked, on the take, or just too stupid to do their jobs. That won't change." She stood and put out her hand, "Agreed?"
Commissioner Westbrook
 Npc, 15 posts
 I will personally
 rip your lungs out.
Fri 30 Dec 2016
at 05:33
Shadow Fox: On her own.
"I agree with everything except the part about 'take down those in my department who are too stupid to do their job'.  That would be a problem as most orders come from the chain of command, unlike Agent Force and Officer King turning off their radio and going after Extinction with Dr. Light."  The Commissioner rolls her eyes and takes a deep breath.  "Otherwise I do agree with you.  I am guessing if we just mention you on the radio, you will hear?"  She stands up and remembers one last thing.  "Since I KNOW you won't want to reveal your identity, understandably, how about you tell me a phrase and if there is any doubt if it IS you, then you can use the phrase and I will know?  This room is clean.  I know it's really you.  You know I am really me.  I won't tell anyone the phrase under any condition, simple but effective."
Shadow Fox
 player, 68 posts
 CIV Vest D:7 P:7 HP:54
 SDC: 132
Fri 30 Dec 2016
at 21:15
Shadow Fox: On her own.
S/F did not flinch but was at least happy with an agreement. She thought about the code word idea for a few minutes. "Abracadabra."
Commissioner Westbrook
 Npc, 16 posts
 I will personally
 rip your lungs out.
Thu 5 Jan 2017
at 03:42
Shadow Fox: On her own.
"And 'tada' we have a deal.  Magic does exit."  The Commissioner walks over to her officer door, opens it, and stand to the side.  "You are free to go."
Shadow Fox
 player, 69 posts
 CIV Vest D:7 P:7 HP:54
 SDC: 132
Thu 5 Jan 2017
at 12:37
Shadow Fox: On her own.
S/F quirked a brow, "I was free to go any time I chose. If you think you can keep me here or tell me what to do, we most certainly do not have a deal."
Commissioner Westbrook
 Npc, 17 posts
 I will personally
 rip your lungs out.
Fri 6 Jan 2017
at 02:27
Shadow Fox: On her own.
The Commissioner composes herself.  "Okay.  I see you are akin to a very specific breed of individual, in light of this self-discovery let me re-phrase my previous sentence."  The Commissioner pauses and takes a deep breath.  "I have opened the door for you, as a symbolic gesture that you are free to go without having to fight your way out of here.  I was under the impression you wanted to leave."  She says politely but clearly and with a smile.
Shadow Fox
 player, 70 posts
 CIV Vest D:7 P:7 HP:54
 SDC: 132
Fri 6 Jan 2017
at 12:27
Shadow Fox: On her own.
S/F gave curtsy, "Agreed." With that she summoned her bike and headed out front to meet it. "Please do keep your people from molesting my ride, it will be here shortly."
Commissioner Westbrook
 Npc, 18 posts
 I will personally
 rip your lungs out.
Sun 22 Jan 2017
at 08:28
Shadow Fox: On her own.
"Of course."  The Commissioner says with a smile.  Shadow Fox leaves out of the Commissioner's office, retrieves her equipment from a young, moon-eyed officer.  Shadow Fox then wastes no time getting out of the NYIPD station.  Outside her bike is sitting there with 2 officers apparently making sure no one messes with it.
Shadow Fox
 player, 71 posts
 CIV Vest D:7 P:7 HP:54
 SDC: 132
Sun 22 Jan 2017
at 09:38
Shadow Fox: On her own.
S/F took her equipment, nodding thanks to the young officer and making sure to note the name. Once on her bike she went airborne and plotted a course to her nearest drop box to resupply. She noted on her wrist computer which one so that she could replenish it later. She tuned into the police band to try and get a read on what their current plans were. She picks an isolated spot to equip her person. Normally she would have carried extra, but with infamous villain like Extinction running about she was Willy to take on extra burden.

With very little activity at the Ambassador's Grand hotel she decided to go their as was her original plan. She landed 2 blocks from the building and commanded her bike to the roof of an adjacent building to the Ambassador's Grand. She snuck up on the front door guard and put her knife edge against his skin. "Why don't you take the night off?"

The guard nodded with enthusiasm and ran from the scene. She took a elevator up to the floor below the ones the Russians used for a base. She put on her gas mask and filled the car with black smoke as distortion and finished her ride up.

shall I continue?
Shadow Fox
 player, 72 posts
 CIV Vest D:7 P:7 HP:54
 SDC: 132
Sat 4 Feb 2017
at 17:10
Shadow Fox: On her own.
She slide a flash bang into the hallway, and exploded in behind it. The guards were disoriented, and easy to take down. She kicked the one while punching the second. The third she grabbed and threw into the forth. She punched all four, making sure they were unconscious.  Four down and the rest seemed not to know. She tossed more smoke grenades around, filling the hallway. There were four rooms, she had to choose quickly, so she made for the one at the end of the hall.

She opened the door a crack and tossed another flash bang in. she jerked the door open and found something odd to her. A large man, a very large man, perhaps seven feet tall. He was proportionally large, except his musculature was exaggerated. He was drinking a glass of something that looked like water but she figured was probably vodka. He spoke with a thick accent. "Ahh, you must be the one they call Shadow Fox. Very good." He took off his jacket and tie. "Now we will see if you are as good as they say."

CRAP! She knew this had to Igor, and the rumors about him being some kind of enhanced were probably true. She charged him, covering the distance in a nearly impossibly fast movement and leaped, delivering a massive punch to his nose, but it was like punching steel. He snapped out with his own punch, tossing her across the room and against the wall. "You can punch, but as you can see, punches don't harm me. Now, lets see if they can hurt you..."

12:09, Today: Shadow Fox rolled 33 using 2d4+25 with rolls of 4,4.  Kick Damage (must x2).
12:09, Today: Shadow Fox rolled 17 using 1d20+3 with rolls of 14.  Power kick.
12:08, Today: Shadow Fox rolled 22 using 1d20+2 with rolls of 20.  initiative.

The Gamemaster
 GM, 435 posts
 Demons run when
 a good man goes to war.
Sun 5 Feb 2017
at 00:34
Shadow Fox: On her own.
S/F took her equipment, nodding thanks to the young officer and making sure to note the name. Once on her bike she went airborne and plotted a course to her nearest drop box to resupply. She noted on her wrist computer which one so that she could replenish it later. She tuned into the police band to try and get a read on what their current plans were. She picks an isolated spot to equip her person. Normally she would have carried extra, but with infamous villain like Extinction running about she was Willy to take on extra burden.

With very little activity at the Ambassador's Grand hotel she decided to go their as was her original plan. She landed 2 blocks from the building and commanded her bike to the roof of an adjacent building to the Ambassador's Grand. She prowled up on the front door guard and put her knife edge against his skin, catching him off guard. "Why don't you take the night off?"

The guard nodded with enthusiasm and ran from the scene. She took a elevator up to the floor below the ones the Russians used for a base. She put on her gas mask and filled the car with black smoke as distortion and finished her ride up.

She slide a flash bang into the hallway, and exploded in behind it. The guards were disoriented, and easy to take down. She kicked the one while punching the second. The third she grabbed and threw into the forth. She punched all four, making sure they were unconscious.  Four down and the rest seemed not to know. She tossed more smoke grenades around, filling the hallway. There were four rooms, she had to choose quickly, so she made for the one at the end of the hall.

She opened the door a crack and tossed another flash bang in. she jerked the door open and found something odd to her. A large man, a very large man, perhaps seven feet tall. He was proportionally large, except his musculature was exaggerated. He was drinking a glass of something that looked like water but she figured was probably vodka. He spoke with a thick accent. "Ahh, you must be the one they call Shadow Fox. Very good." He took off his jacket and tie. "Now we will see if you are as good as they say."

'CRAP!' She thought as she knew this had to Igor, and the rumors about him being some kind of enhanced were probably true. She charged him, covering the distance in a nearly impossibly fast movement and leaped, delivering a massive punch to his nose, but it was like punching steel. He snapped out with his own punch, tossing her across the room and against the wall. "You can punch, but as you can see, punches don't harm me. Now, lets see if they can hurt you..."

Shadow Fox and Igor square off.  Shadow Fox sensing the time to move.

(First action Shadow Fox.  Small room.  Table with 4 chairs, both metal.  The wall behind Igor is where you find the refrigerator, microwave, coffee pot, alcohol, sink and cabinets (above and below).  The door is the only way in or out of the room and is to Shadow Fox's left.)
Shadow Fox
 player, 73 posts
 CIV Vest D:7 P:7 HP:54
 SDC: 132
Mon 6 Feb 2017
at 12:18
Shadow Fox: On her own.
Using the same rolls from before
12:09, Today: Shadow Fox rolled 33 using 2d4+25 with rolls of 4,4.  Kick Damage (must x2).
12:09, Today: Shadow Fox rolled 17 using 1d20+3 with rolls of 14.  Power kick.
12:08, Today: Shadow Fox rolled 22 using 1d20+2 with rolls of 20.  initiative.


Shadow Fox did a kip-up, and charged to deliver a power kick to her enhanced opponent.
The Gamemaster
 GM, 437 posts
 Demons run when
 a good man goes to war.
Sun 26 Feb 2017
at 08:45
Shadow Fox: On her own.
Shadow Fox's power kick hits the mountain of a man in his torso.  Instead of trying to avoid the attack, he lets the kick land and that is where Shadow Fox's leg remains.  The man holding her leg with vice like fingers.  "Tag.  Da?"  He declares to Shadow Fox more than asking.

(Shadow Fox's 2nd action.)
Shadow Fox
 player, 74 posts
 CIV Vest D:7 P:7 HP:54
 SDC: 132
Sun 26 Feb 2017
at 20:29
Shadow Fox: On her own.
S/F pulled her leg out. Realizing she probably was outmatched but unwilling to admit it, instead she fell back on her training. She went for soft tissue - his eyes in particular.
The Gamemaster
 GM, 441 posts
 Demons run when
 a good man goes to war.
Thu 9 Mar 2017
at 07:24
Shadow Fox: On her own.
Shadow Fox goes to whip her leg free but... it doesn't come free.  Igor's grip is like super-glued steel.  Shadow Fox dwells on his iron-like grip almost too long as she sees the coming attempted leg sweep by Igor.  Shadow Fox manages to leap up, avoiding the leg sweep but she deliberately came down early.  Driving the reinforced heel of her boot into Igor's foot and pinning his leg in place.  Igor grunts in obvious pain but determination is set in his face.

(Shadow Fox's 3rd action.  She attempted to free her leg, Igor rolled a crit to keep a hold of your leg.)
Shadow Fox
 player, 75 posts
 CIV Vest D:7 P:7 HP:54
 SDC: 132
Thu 9 Mar 2017
at 13:10
Shadow Fox: On her own.
Shadow Fox made an effort of superhuman will, attempting to break free of his grip on her foot.

Double Action "super" to remove leg.
The Gamemaster
 GM, 450 posts
 Demons run when
 a good man goes to war.
Thu 30 Mar 2017
at 09:10
Shadow Fox: On her own.
Shadow Fox readies her balance and then, without telegraphing the move, Shadow Fox jumps up and brings her supporting leg up and over.  Her kick aiming for Igor's head but striking early and impacting his shoulder instead.  Igor doesn't let go from the pain but does lose his grip, on Shadow Fox's leg.  As her leg began to turn in his grip, Igor was not able to keep the cement grip.

Shadow Fox manages to twist to face the floor and kick her legs back.  Landing on her hands and springing away from Igor, with a half twist.  Shadow Fox lands on her feet and facing Igor.  Igor's left arm is now hanging at his side, while his right hand is now whipping a full and hot metal coffee pot at Shadow Fox.  The coffee pot, the coffee still mostly inside as the coffee spot has a spin on it, hurtles through the air toward Shadow Fox.
Shadow Fox
 player, 76 posts
 CIV Vest D:7 P:7 HP:54
 SDC: 132
Thu 30 Mar 2017
at 12:06
Shadow Fox: On her own.
Shadow Fox will attempt to kick the coffee pot back at him.
The Gamemaster
 GM, 451 posts
 Demons run when
 a good man goes to war.
Fri 31 Mar 2017
at 04:53
Shadow Fox: On her own.
In reply to Shadow Fox (msg # 29):

The coffee pot is glass.
Shadow Fox
 player, 77 posts
 CIV Vest D:7 P:7 HP:54
 SDC: 132
Fri 31 Mar 2017
at 11:49
Shadow Fox: On her own.
Then she is going to have to kick it very gently... Like Chuck Norris in that new commercial where he kicked the saltshaker and broke the guy's nose all without breaking the shaker or spilling any salt.
Shadow Fox
 player, 78 posts
 CIV Vest D:7 P:7 HP:54
 SDC: 132
Fri 7 Apr 2017
at 13:43
Shadow Fox: On her own.
Or she catches it and throws it back at him! Even better.