Infirmary.   Posted by Master of Ceremonies.Group: 0
Master of Ceremonies
 GM, 129 posts
 The Storyteller
 The Psychic Maelstrom
Thu 25 Aug 2016
at 01:13
Infirmary
Doc Martens' workshop. A place for the sick and injured to get fixed up, for a price of course.
Master of Ceremonies
 GM, 133 posts
 The Storyteller
 The Psychic Maelstrom
Thu 25 Aug 2016
at 21:14
Infirmary
Nadia:
Nadia, having warmed up, starts to ask, "Who runs this place?" she motions to her stack of heavy armor and weaponry, which, despite her feminine frame, dwarfs Spinner's equipment.  "As you can see, I am geared up to deal with thieves."

Needles turns back to you. "Oh, that would be Loan. He works in the Bunker at the center of town." He runs his hands over your injuries, studying them intently. Hmm, at least one of your ribs is broken...looks like...first degree frostbite," he looks up at you briefly, "nothing that won't heal, as long as you keep it warm." He grabs a syringe off a nearby shelf. "I may have to put you under while I work on resetting your ribs, it's fairly intensive surgery."
Nadia
 The Battlebabe, 6 posts
Tue 30 Aug 2016
at 18:07
Infirmary
"Whatever you need to do.  Just get me back on my feet and point me to Loan."    Nadia sits back and tries to calm herself for the anesthetic.

I guess we can fade to black and have the procedure offscreen so things can move along.
Master of Ceremonies
 GM, 144 posts
 The Storyteller
 The Psychic Maelstrom
Sat 3 Sep 2016
at 01:53
Infirmary
"This will only take a second," Needles says as he injects the syringe, "now, count backwards from ten." Your vision starts to fade and you eventually drift off.
Doc Martens
 The Angel, 12 posts
Sat 3 Sep 2016
at 11:19
Infirmary
And after some labourous hours working on poor Double doc Martens is finally done cleaning the wound and getting every bit out of the wound. It had been bloody business and his hands and arms where showing as he pokes his head out of the operating theatre wiping his hands on a ragged cloth that might have been clean in another life. He notices Needles working on another patient and quirks a brow.

"So what we got here?"
Master of Ceremonies
 GM, 149 posts
 The Storyteller
 The Psychic Maelstrom
Wed 7 Sep 2016
at 23:13
Infirmary
Needles doesn't look up from his work. "A few broken ribs from the crash, some first degree frostbite, various scrapes and bruises, but otherwise nothing too serious." He's currently setting one of Nadia's bones back into place.
Doc Martens
 The Angel, 14 posts
Thu 8 Sep 2016
at 06:09
Infirmary
He nods and puts his dirty apron on a hook on the wall.

"I see, so nothing you cant handle then."

HE does check on his assistant just to be sure though and once its clear Needles has indeed everything under control he tells Stitch to start cleaning up the mess and he moves out to grab a drink.
Nadia
 The Battlebabe, 7 posts
Sat 10 Sep 2016
at 05:21
Infirmary
The anesthetic wearing off, Nadia's eyes flutter open while Doc is standing over her.  With a slight smile, she says, "Tell me straight, doc, am I going to make it?"
Doc Martens
 The Angel, 15 posts
Sat 10 Sep 2016
at 08:28
Infirmary
Doc smiles back and gives her a once over just to take size of the damage and then nods.

"I think so. You will be enjoying our company for a few days but after that you can go out and freeze to dead again at your leisure. The broken ribs are painful but if you keep it calm not life threatening."
Master of Ceremonies
 GM, 154 posts
 The Storyteller
 The Psychic Maelstrom
Tue 13 Sep 2016
at 22:14
Infirmary
It looks like Needles is about to say something, but he's interrupted by the entrance of Stain, who says, "Alright, doc. I talked to the big man in charge. You going to fix me up now?"

Needles shoots an unsure glance at Doc.
Doc Martens
 The Angel, 16 posts
Wed 14 Sep 2016
at 05:56
Infirmary
Doc shoots a glance at needles and then at Stain who to him was still just merely a thief.

"Of coarse boy. As soon as you put down the jingle. Medical supplies are hard to come by you know."
Master of Ceremonies
 GM, 157 posts
 The Storyteller
 The Psychic Maelstrom
Mon 19 Sep 2016
at 18:25
Infirmary
Stain reluctantly counts his jingle and hands it to you, then waits for you to accept it. His face is twisted in pain and he is having some trouble breathing.
Doc Martens
 The Angel, 17 posts
Mon 19 Sep 2016
at 21:42
Infirmary
Doc smiles checks the value of the jingle and puts it away as he gestures to the 'operation' table.

"Strip and hop on. We'll see what we can make of you."