Jedha.   Posted by Narrator.Group: 0
Inarra
 NPC, 135 posts
 Human
 Relic Hunter
Wed 21 Mar 2018
at 17:58
Jedha
Inarra smiles and waves at the others as they enter the makeshift camp in between the ships.  "You are already back.  That was quick.  What did you-"  Her brows furrow and she tilts her head.  "That's weird.  Do you feel that?"
Tump
 player, 497 posts
 Relic Hunter
Wed 21 Mar 2018
at 19:19
Jedha
"Don't mind that cold shoulder, I think Vyc is a little sore that the crystals didn't speak to him."

Tump pulls out the blue crystal and shows it to Inarra. "Apparently these things have some sort of effect on those that are 'force sensitive'." The last part of that sentence is punctuated with air quotes. "Whatever that means."
Django Blint
 player, 479 posts
 Human
 Gunslinger
Thu 22 Mar 2018
at 22:19
Jedha
"Well despite skepticisms and doubt, we know somethin' is up. And yeah, we feel it. Come'ere Innara. Irin, show her the crystals".
Inarra
 NPC, 136 posts
 Human
 Relic Hunter
Fri 23 Mar 2018
at 11:45
Jedha
Irin pulls out the cloth with the other crystals in it.  She holds it out for Inarra to inspect.

When Inarra reaches out for them, she gasps.  "I can feel them!  They call to me.  It's..."  She frowns and draws back.  Then her hand reaches out again, and she winces as if in pain.  "I can't...ow, it hurts!"  She pulls away again, but her hand remains outstretched toward the crystals.

Suddenly her eyes turn yellow and her voice drops to a low, menacing growl.  "There is such power here.  Enough to-"  She shakes her head violently 'no' as tears fall freely from her normal, brown eyes.

Irin pulls back, starting to close the cloth, horrified at Innara's reaction to the crystals.

Innara is faster.  She darts forward and snatches up one of the crystals, then drops to her knees, weeping and cradling the crystal in her fists like a child.

Irin quickly wraps up the crystals in the cloth and puts them on a large supply case near the camp.  Then she steps away, not wanting to be near them.
Tump
 player, 498 posts
 Relic Hunter
Sat 24 Mar 2018
at 01:05
Jedha
Tumps moves over to Inarra and places a hand on her shoulder. "What happened there? You ok?"
Django Blint
 player, 480 posts
 Human
 Gunslinger
Sun 25 Mar 2018
at 00:42
Jedha
Django asks Irin "Did you feel anything wrong when she touched em?".
Inarra
 NPC, 137 posts
 Human
 Relic Hunter
Sun 25 Mar 2018
at 20:14
Jedha
She holds out a hand, palm up.  "No, I'm okay now.  I-I think it just caught me off guard.  The white one with all the colors, it was drawing me into it.  There is so much power there, so full of life.  It was way too much for me."  She holds out the clear one.  "This is the one that silenced the others.  I don't know what it all means, but when I touched this one, the others weren't there anymore.  What are these?"
Tump
 player, 499 posts
 Relic Hunter
Tue 27 Mar 2018
at 01:32
Jedha
"The...", Tump searches for the right word, but can't quite land on the right one, "... beings we encountered on the surface called them Khyber seeds. Some strange kind 'a crystal that's connected to this force. They said it resonates with folks sensitive to it."
Inarra
 NPC, 138 posts
 Human
 Relic Hunter
Tue 27 Mar 2018
at 19:32
Jedha
"This is all a bit much.  I need some time to digest.  What are we looking for now, Captain?"
Django Blint
 player, 481 posts
 Human
 Gunslinger
Wed 28 Mar 2018
at 13:46
Jedha
Django breaths a heavy sigh while removing his hat and wiping his forehead. "We got a piece of a puzzle, and now we gotta find the others. Problem is, we don't have a clue what the puzzle actually does, so our best bet is to head to another one of these known Jedi locations. Gonna need Ayce to run a search of the star charts and figure out which planet of interest is closest to us".
R10-AC
 NPC, 59 posts
 Astromech
Wed 28 Mar 2018
at 15:57
Jedha
Ayce proceeds in his Captain Solo voice.

"I've completed a rundown on locations.  Two of them aren't on the map, but I've calculated likely locations based on data I downloaded from Mechis III."

He pulls the following up on a larger screen in the Falcon's Cargo Bay:

https://upload.wikimedia.org/w..._campaign=DesignTAXI


Jedha - Mid Rim (Not on map) == North of Bothan Space
Ossus - Outer Rim (Auril Sector); North East
Yavin IV - Outer Rim (Gordian Reach); North East
Courscant  - Core World; North
Tython - Deep Core (not on map)
Ilum - Unknown Regions; North
Ahch-to - Unknown Regions (Not on map)


"As it is, we were fortunate that Mechis III knew the coordinates of Jedha since it isn't on the map we downloaded from Vexember.  I have added it to our map.  Considering galactic Physics, either Coruscant or Tython would be closest and most fuel efficient.  We would need to refill after three more jumps anyway since we are literally traversing the galaxy.

Consider also that Ossus and Yavin are close together and once we explored them, it's something of a straight line of best fit from there, through Coruscant, Tython, Ilum, and then search for Ahch-to.  However, we do not know exactly where Tython is.
"
Tump
 player, 500 posts
 Relic Hunter
Fri 30 Mar 2018
at 17:45
Jedha
"Courscant sounds like a winner to me, Cap'n."
Django Blint
 player, 482 posts
 Human
 Gunslinger
Fri 30 Mar 2018
at 20:24
Jedha
"Mhmm. Good as any. Get your gear folks, we got more flyin' to do".
Narrator
 GM, 214 posts
Sat 31 Mar 2018
at 02:14
Jedha
Everyone helps break camp after a quick lunch.  The sun is long from setting on Jedha, but soon all are aboard their own ships with Irin and RX-79 on the Falcon with Django.  Like shooting stars in reverse, the ships break out of the atmosphere into space.

Ayce, aboard Tump's X-wing, comms over the screens.

Coruscant is essentially a straight shot towards the core of the galaxy.  We will arrive from the Mid Rim in about sixteen hours.  I recommend sleeping now if you can, and setting an alarm to be well awake before then.

We do not know what dwells on Coruscant, but we do know one thing.  Coruscant is under Star Demon control according to Vexember's map.  The local Star Demon is Xarichard.  No other information is given except that he rules from the surface, not from space like Vexember.

Django Blint
 player, 483 posts
 Human
 Gunslinger
Sat 31 Mar 2018
at 02:22
Jedha
"It don't matter if he rules from a outhouse. We got any intel on whether or not we can slip in quietly?".
R10-AC
 NPC, 60 posts
 Astromech
Sat 31 Mar 2018
at 03:02
Jedha
I am sorry, Captain.  There is only the map and the barest of information about which Star Demons are in power there.  Barely a name, the name of their ship or if they rule on the ground.
Django Blint
 player, 484 posts
 Human
 Gunslinger
Sat 31 Mar 2018
at 06:42
Jedha
Django smirks and lets out a "hrmph". "So we might just be coming in hot, guns blazing on this one. I like it. Gettin' tired of all this sneakin' around".
Tump
 player, 501 posts
 Relic Hunter
Sun 1 Apr 2018
at 01:35
Jedha
"Sneakin' around? It's how I've survived as long as I have. I don't mind coming in under the radar if we can."
Django Blint
 player, 485 posts
 Human
 Gunslinger
Sun 1 Apr 2018
at 01:44
Jedha
"I've done my fair share as well, but still. I don't mind a good brawl every now and then. Makes a man feel alive when he walks away from the settlin' dust".
Vyctor Kerr
 NPC, 63 posts
 Human
 Relic Hunter
Mon 2 Apr 2018
at 22:13
Jedha
"That may be, Captain, but we are it and our numbers are few.  Perhaps we should come out of hyperspace at the edge of the system and scout around before we blast our way into an unknown environment?"  Vyctor's tone is one attempting to be polite, but there is an edge to it.  No doubt he is still experiencing angst about the crystal seeds and all the mystical mumbo jumbo.
Django Blint
 player, 486 posts
 Human
 Gunslinger
Tue 3 Apr 2018
at 01:02
Jedha
"I didn't mean we go lookin' for the fight, Vyc. Course we're gonna scout the place first".
R10-AC
 NPC, 61 posts
 Astromech
Tue 3 Apr 2018
at 02:19
Jedha
Coordinates set, Captain.  Ready to make the jump to hyperspace on your command.
Django Blint
 player, 487 posts
 Human
 Gunslinger
Tue 3 Apr 2018
at 22:27
Jedha
"Alright, buckle your belts and pucker your butts, we're makin' the hop".

Django leans back in his captain's chair, tilts his hat down to think, and eventually sleep.
Tump
 player, 502 posts
 Relic Hunter
Wed 4 Apr 2018
at 02:10
Jedha
Tump pulls out the datapad found on Core and begins skimming through it, looking for more clues.
Narrator
 GM, 215 posts
Wed 4 Apr 2018
at 03:17
Jedha
One by one the ships accelerate into hyperspace and are gone from the Jedha system.

On the planet, NaJedha, a single Duros spirit looks up before he fades away.  "May da Force be wid you."