We're off to See the King!   Posted by No re.Group: 0
Narrator
 GM, 4 posts
 Omnipotent Fuckbringer
 Lord of Shenanigans
Sun 23 Apr 2017
at 23:59
We're off to See the King!
The caravan sets out for the capital city Ormkirk being sent off by farewell cheers from the villagers. The first day is a smooth sunny trip, a cool breeze the only hint of winter's approach. When the sun sets the knights call a halt and make camp. (anyone trying to get a look at the new traveling companion give me spot checks)
Narrator
 GM, 5 posts
 Omnipotent Fuckbringer
 Lord of Shenanigans
Mon 24 Apr 2017
at 00:19
We're off to See the King!
Caledvich tries several times to catch a glimpse at the stranger but the shadows she stays in alway seem to thwart his attempts. Once camp is set up several fires are lit and food is cooked and served. It is a tasty if basic stew. (converse if you wish you have 3 minutes to put something up or I move on)

This message was last edited by the GM at 00:20, Mon 24 Apr 2017.

Arcamion
 player, 7 posts
Mon 24 Apr 2017
at 00:22
We're off to See the King!
Looking around she would try to speak to someone to see where they are heading.
Caledvich
 player, 7 posts
Mon 24 Apr 2017
at 00:30
We're off to See the King!
*Is rather tired and would like to just make way to do what needs to be done.* ~sigh~
Dust
 player, 7 posts
Mon 24 Apr 2017
at 00:53
We're off to See the King!
Tends to his horse and makes ready for the night
Narrator
 GM, 6 posts
 Omnipotent Fuckbringer
 Lord of Shenanigans
Mon 24 Apr 2017
at 00:57
We're off to See the King!
After the meal, everyone save a few knights on sentry duty goes to sleep. Your dreams are plagued by monsters you are sure are closing in from all around but can never seem to catch a glimpse of and upon waking others can be overheard complaining of similar nightmares. Once a quick breakfast is had the caravan continues onward and at the end of the day the city of Ormkirk shines before you. With the knights in the lead entrance into the city is no trouble and you find yourselves being led to a lavish inn where a very weary looking Sir Wilnan says "The king will see you tomorrow you are free to look around town but please try to be back here before midday so you can be brought to the castle." then he rides off with his knights.
Caledvich
 player, 8 posts
Mon 24 Apr 2017
at 00:59
We're off to See the King!
"Thank you, Sir Wilnan. I am will do my best to be as presentable as possible and at least half a bell early for the meeting." *Smiles warmly to Sir Wilnan.*
Dust
 player, 8 posts
Mon 24 Apr 2017
at 01:02
We're off to See the King!
Dust orders coffee and finds his room
Arcamion
 player, 8 posts
Mon 24 Apr 2017
at 01:06
We're off to See the King!
Once in Ormkirk and at a lavish inn she request a room with a window then heads up there to rest some before adventuring into the city more in the evening.
Narrator
 GM, 7 posts
 Omnipotent Fuckbringer
 Lord of Shenanigans
Mon 24 Apr 2017
at 01:14
We're off to See the King!
After entering the inn the clerk says "Ah Sir Morisdel sent word you would be arriving, please follow me." He shows each of you to a room and hands you a key, wishes you a pleasant evening, and excuses himself.
Caledvich
 player, 9 posts
Mon 24 Apr 2017
at 01:19
We're off to See the King!
*Is widely impressed that he has a key to a room.* ~mumbles~ "Man this is a fancy place. I wonder how educated this town is on the average."
Narrator
 GM, 8 posts
 Omnipotent Fuckbringer
 Lord of Shenanigans
Mon 24 Apr 2017
at 01:49
We're off to See the King!
Again your dreams are filled with horrors that you can never see but are sure are closing in on you, but this time the dream is slightly different, around you lie piles of bodies looking at them you know they are filled with those you love and cherish. You each awake to the sound of a knock at your door. A maid asks if you would like a meal delivered and a bath drawn you find any clothes you weren't wearing cleaned and any footwear polished to a shine.
Caledvich
 player, 10 posts
Mon 24 Apr 2017
at 01:57
We're off to See the King!
*Shakes with unease as the nightmares effect lingers. He is quiet as he dresses, not even processing the clean clothes or shined boots. Though had he, he would be impressed further. He goes down stairs to look for any such form of breakfast. Cale would be stark white and still trembling. This has obviously shaken him to the very core of his being. Since as anyone who knew him would know, Cale loves all those he as bed... and that number is long since forgotten as the tally marks on a tree as high as a house would have dug a hole clearing its roots.*
Dust
 player, 9 posts
Mon 24 Apr 2017
at 02:37
We're off to See the King!
Reaches for coffee cup then gives up and goes back to sleep
Caledvich
 player, 14 posts
Wed 26 Apr 2017
at 08:30
We're off to See the King!
*Eats his breakfast slowly waiting for whichever man of the king would be leading them to their audience with the king.*

"Hey cloaked woman, what is your name again.. more importantly have you been having horrid dreams of late? I am unable to rest and each time I close my eyes I am plagued by horrid things."

This message was last edited by the player at 08:30, Wed 26 Apr 2017.

Arcamion
 player, 12 posts
Wed 26 Apr 2017
at 17:22
We're off to See the King!
Coming from her room to join the rest there was a moment of hesitation when she saw the male sitting there eating.

"Again" she softly said. Then a giggle came from her

"Is it not rude for a male to not show respect toward a Lady?
Caledvich
 player, 15 posts
Thu 27 Apr 2017
at 01:37
We're off to See the King!
In reply to Arcamion (msg # 38):

*stares blankly* "Look I have no tolerance for the likes of this, I asked you a question. Nor do I consider you a lady. As you have no servants. As I look upon you hidden so well nor do you plan to make your nobility well known, so to refer to yourself as a lady must have other motives and at this moment I do not wish to have a casual romp. So yeah, have you had odd dreams of late?"
Arcamion
 player, 13 posts
Thu 27 Apr 2017
at 03:41
We're off to See the King!
Moves to an area in the inn where she can have a meal in peace without being bothered by the bully.
Narrator
 GM, 14 posts
 Omnipotent Fuckbringer
 Lord of Shenanigans
Fri 28 Apr 2017
at 04:30
We're off to See the King!
The hours pass as you all spend your time enjoying the comforts of the inn. Finally, midday arrives and a man wearing black clothes trimmed in purple with a golden coat of arms on the chest walks in and asks for the party from Castow.
Caledvich
 player, 16 posts
Fri 28 Apr 2017
at 04:57
We're off to See the King!
*Stands up giving his pants a light dusting, to show he means well at least to look well.*

"Hello I am one of the two from that area. My fellow ally from the town is upstairs."

*Tries to see if he can send a maid or the like to go fetch Dust.*

"I am Caled, it is a pleasure. Are you an Envoy from the king?"
Narrator
 GM, 15 posts
 Omnipotent Fuckbringer
 Lord of Shenanigans
Fri 28 Apr 2017
at 05:46
We're off to See the King!
He looks you over sighs and says "Yes sir the king awaits you and he is very busy so we must make haste." This close you notice he has bags under his eyes and they are extremely red, looking around this is a trait everyone seems to share.
Caledvich
 player, 17 posts
Fri 28 Apr 2017
at 21:38
We're off to See the King!
In reply to Narrator (msg # 43):

*notices the mans disposed appearance and those of the folks about him*

"I understand. " *Cale wares a look of the same it would seem*

"Let me just await my friend who should be with us shortly... hopefully."
Dust
 player, 10 posts
Sat 29 Apr 2017
at 17:06
We're off to See the King!
Dust, outside in a rocking chair, sips coffee. He comes inside a bit after the messenger. He gestures to the staff for more coffee before nodding a greeting to cale and walking over.
Arcamion
 player, 14 posts
Sat 29 Apr 2017
at 19:19
We're off to See the King!
Arcamion looked over at the man that came to escort the fellows to the King, but she had other things to take care of.

Once they were gone she went out to seek the library and find answers at to meeting the High Mage of the City.
Dust
 player, 11 posts
Sun 30 Apr 2017
at 01:30
We're off to See the King!
To the messenger, "Did i hear mention of king and haste? " sips coffee