Titan.   Posted by GM.Group: 0
Titan
 player, 26 posts
Thu 25 May 2017
at 22:40
Titan
"Thank you", says Titan/Alex cryptically before swinging all 1500lbs of girder into the air like a bag of feathers and then bringing him down into the asphalt surface of the parking lot with thunderous force.


18:34, Today: Titan rolled 25 using 1d20+8.  To Hit w/ Smashing Girder into the ground.
Girder
 NPC, 5 posts
Fri 26 May 2017
at 17:29
Titan
13:24, Today: Girder rolled 15 using 1d20+10.  Toughness Save. Failed by 13. Staggered and stunned.

You hit Girder with a full on Big Daddy Driver. The whole street shakes with the force of the blow as Girder's face strikes asphalt like a meteor. You release him and he slums to the ground, too injured to keep fighting and lacking the strength of character to push through it.

You win!
Titan
 player, 27 posts
Fri 26 May 2017
at 19:10
Titan
Titan/Alex rolls to his feet in a practiced motion and towers over the downed Rogue.

He asked the APD officers nearby, "So is this guy supposed to be in Iron Heights or what?"

Alex had always had a fixation on prisons and the Central City Meta-prison had long been a focus of his attention. Only Gotham's Black Gate Penitentiary ranked higher on the "You do not want to get sent here" scale.
GM
 GM, 130 posts
Fri 26 May 2017
at 21:49
Titan
Federal Meta-Agents move in on Girder. At first he seems as if he's going to try and resist, but one stern look from you and he shifts back into his human form and lets them shackle him.

The police Sergeant you spoke to earlier steps forward. He strips off his glove and holds up his hand for you to shake. "Thanks, Titan. It's good to have you back."
Titan
 player, 28 posts
Sat 27 May 2017
at 05:53
Titan
"Thanks".

He shakes the officers hand.

"So what about the question? Where is he supposed to be?"
GM
 GM, 133 posts
Tue 30 May 2017
at 17:29
Titan
"Heard over dispatch he got transferred to Arkham for a psych eval. But we never heard anything about him escaping. As far as we knew, he shoulda still been locked up there with his Meta-Dampers on."
Titan
 player, 29 posts
Tue 30 May 2017
at 17:48
Titan
"And yet he's down here in Georgia dressed in a Hawaiian shirt talking about being on vacation?"

He walked over and stood next to Kirby.

"If you think those guys can hold him without my help Ill be on my way."

GM
 GM, 135 posts
Wed 31 May 2017
at 18:13
Titan
"We've got him, Titan. We're going to take him straight to Red Clay for holding until his trial. Red Clay isn't as easy to walk out of as Arkham seems to be.

Any way, thanks again. A lot of us fellas probably owe you our lives today."


Kirby fires up instinctively as you approach. He bounces his front tire a little like an excited dog.
Titan
 player, 30 posts
Wed 31 May 2017
at 18:27
Titan
With a wave Titan/Alex jumps on the fat wheeled space motorcycle and roars off into the sky.
GM
 GM, 137 posts
Thu 1 Jun 2017
at 19:55
Titan
You rocket away up into the clouds. There's no other sign of any super crime, and the Mother Box has at last fallen silent. Your focus drifts back at last to a less dire, but less easily clobbered problem.

You're ten feet tall and don't know how to turn back.
Titan
 player, 31 posts
Thu 1 Jun 2017
at 20:26
Titan
Crap, I'm ten feet tall and I don't know how to turn back..
Titan
 player, 32 posts
Thu 1 Jun 2017
at 21:34
Titan
Unsure how to solve the current problem Titan/Alex drove back home.
GM
 GM, 141 posts
Sat 3 Jun 2017
at 22:55
Titan
When you return home it's about 1:00pm. Daphne is still not home from school, Mama is still at work, and Amy and I are away at a Doctors Appointment. With nothing else to do, you sit down on the couch and try to use your laptop with your new giant fingers.

After about twenty minutes of that, there is a flash and suddenly you turn back to your self. Your shot gun returns, but its now separate from the Mother Box, which is still there shrunk down to the size of a tape player.

Your phone, which is now back in your pocket, explodes with messages and missed calls.
Titan
 player, 34 posts
Mon 5 Jun 2017
at 02:11
Titan
Pleasantly surprised at the change but still a little frustrated that he hasn't figured out how to do it on purpose Alex nevertheless heeds his long hours of conditioning and looks to see who has tried to contact him on his phone.
GM
 GM, 158 posts
Fri 9 Jun 2017
at 15:54
Titan
You have three missed calls from the Pharmacy, and ten missed calls from North Whitfield. There are no missed calls from me or Amy.
Titan
 player, 35 posts
Sun 11 Jun 2017
at 21:47
Titan
I look at the clock and then call NWMS to see what the issue is.
GM
 GM, 159 posts
Fri 16 Jun 2017
at 01:00
Titan
It rings a little longer than normal, but is finally picked up. A manic, but polite sounding, receptionist answers the phone.

"North Whitfield Middle, how can I help you today?"
Titan
 player, 36 posts
Fri 16 Jun 2017
at 02:15
Titan
"Howdy ma'am. I had ten missed calls on my phone from you guys?"
GM
 GM, 160 posts
Fri 16 Jun 2017
at 02:39
Titan
"Oh, Mr. Smith! I am so sorry you have to find out this way, but we need you to come to the school right away. We've had a Metahuman incident on the premises this morning. I'm afraid your daughter is missing."
Titan
 player, 37 posts
Fri 16 Jun 2017
at 14:06
Titan
As he was fishtailing around the second corner in his F150 it occurred to Alex that Kirby could have made the trip faster but his only response to that thought was to push the gas pedal the rest of the way to the floor and weave through two ass draggin' gravel trucks.

It wasn't far to the school from home but it seemed a long damn way just now.
GM
 GM, 162 posts
Sun 18 Jun 2017
at 18:45
Titan
You arrive at the school seconds sooner than it should be physically possible for a human to make it with no powers. Instantly you can tell that something crazy has happened here, as part of the school cafeteria is blown out into the lawn.

They take you immediately inside the cafeteria to the crime scene.

They first thing you notice is that there is a dead Existivite laying in the center of the lunch room. He is smashed about three feet into the tile floor and his astronaut looking helmet is cracked open and filled to the brim with water, as is the hole he's crammed into. Which leads you to the next thing you notice. Despite there being no water source that you can see and there having been no rain today, the whole cafeteria is soaked. There are a couple inches of standing water on the floor, and other than debris it doesn't appear to be dirty water. It seems to be clean and strangely blue.

The police and the school tell you that a fight broke out between a strange Meta-Human girl in blue and pink and two Existivites. The girl defeated the Existivite that's here and the other teleported away. The meta-human girl then rode off into the hills on a stream of water without saying a word.

Daphne disappeared at some point during the battle and no one, not even any of her friends, knows of her whereabouts. The officers tell you they have contacted the DEO to pursue the Meta-Girl.
Titan
 player, 38 posts
Thu 22 Jun 2017
at 16:33
Titan
PM
GM
 GM, 168 posts
Thu 22 Jun 2017
at 19:23
Titan
You leave the school as quickly as possible. You pull out a sample of the water the Meta-girl left behind that you scooped into an empty water bottle and use it to set the Mother Box to it's specific energy signature, and then you set off.

In no time you find the Meta-girl on Rock Crusher Road. Though she doesn't look like Daphne, you remember when you look at her what Daphne used to be like...before. You know for certain that this is your daughter. She is firing bursts of water from her hands into the gravel piles and blasting the rock into powder. She also appears to be having a great time.
Titan
 player, 39 posts
Tue 27 Jun 2017
at 21:24
Titan
PM
Titan
 player, 40 posts
Tue 11 Jul 2017
at 14:48
Titan
Alex hits the trigger on the side of the mother box and transforms into the towering form of Titan-Alex.

"Ping! ping!"

Striding into the quarry he shouts loud enough to be heard above the noise of blasting water.

"You know they think your dead at the school right?"