On the Wailing Widow - Trip 1.   Posted by Narrator.Group: 0
Malakai Ramirez
 player, 19 posts
Sat 7 Oct 2017
at 21:59
On the Wailing Widow - Trip 1
In reply to Adamus Felix (msg # 5):

"I take it this Sister can relay some of the more fine details of this... lead?"

Malakai squints his eyes, analyzing her for a moment.

This message was lightly edited by the player at 22:00, Sat 07 Oct 2017.

Sister Apate
 NPC, 1 post
Sun 8 Oct 2017
at 16:32
On the Wailing Widow - Trip 1
In reply to Malakai Ramirez (msg # 6):

A beautiful girl with a head cover and white robes steps forward.

"Certainly."

She clears her throat.

"I am Sister Apate. My Order, The Order of Serenity, was apart of an expedition force to seek and claim relics before pirates and brigands could get to them. Our order was merely here to tend to the wounded and sick, utilizing our skills in Medicine. Unfortunately, the expedition was not prepared for the trials and lawlessness of the Kronus Expanse. One must adapt here to survive and so did we. We commandeered the Shrine of Saint Godwin to help those who are worthy of Angels Folley."

"Though we have found that the shrine on Angels Folley is but a placebo, put there to comfort the people. We have found that the real shrine is located at Ramien, a death world home to some of the most dangerous creatures in the expanse. It is here that I was instructed to oversee the creation of a pilgrimage and bring back any artifacts to the Imperium, with your assistance of course. "

This message was last edited by the player at 16:35, Sun 08 Oct 2017.

Adamus Felix
 player, 14 posts
Sun 8 Oct 2017
at 22:26
On the Wailing Widow - Trip 1
In reply to Sister Apate (msg # 7):

"Hmm... 'Serenity.' Well, that WOULD explain the lack of anatomically correct power armor at their shrine. Well, Captain? Adventure? Righteous cause? Facing off against certain death? Gotta admit it sounds fun!"

Malakai Ramirez
 player, 20 posts
Sun 8 Oct 2017
at 23:23
On the Wailing Widow - Trip 1
In reply to Adamus Felix (msg # 8):

"Yes Felix, I agree... fun. It most definitely will be in consideration for our next course of action once we hear everyone else out."

He drums his fingers upon the end of the table, expectedly.

This message was last edited by the player at 23:24, Sun 08 Oct 2017.

Zacharius
 player, 15 posts
Mon 9 Oct 2017
at 01:51
On the Wailing Widow - Trip 1
In reply to Malakai Ramirez (msg # 9):

Zacharius glides towards the table. He slams his fist down dramatically, then looks around. He opens his fist and a handful of bolts and wires fall onto the table's surface.

"Nothing interesting, was attacked by a large mechanically augmented cat. It seems to have killed the last of my order in High Spire. Curious, but fruitless."

The Explorator turns to look at the Sister, his face expressionless.

"I also believe we should travel to Ramien. Artifacts of the Imperium, yes...Such a place of power would undoubtedly contain archeotech of great interest to the Mechanicus."

The red priest nods, turns and retires to the edge of the room.
Sister Apate
 NPC, 2 posts
Mon 9 Oct 2017
at 02:16
On the Wailing Widow - Trip 1
In reply to Zacharius (msg # 10):

The gaze of the Red Priest gives Sister Apate an uneasy feeling. She holds a dignified stance, but shifts slowly to hide behind Adamus.


*Sister Apate will remember that*

This message was last edited by the player at 02:28, Mon 09 Oct 2017.

Sarvus of Cassini
 player, 14 posts
Mon 9 Oct 2017
at 17:17
On the Wailing Widow - Trip 1
In reply to Sister Apate (msg # 11):

From the back of the room, a robed figure moved a couple of steps forward. After his companion Zacharius spoke his piece, he quietly opined:

"I am in agreement with Sister Apate's plan." His eyes were downcast as he then walked towards where Zacharius stood.

Now by the red priest's side, he looked towards his companion's chest--not quite at his face. Sarvus' mouth opened ajar, but nothing came out.
Malakai Ramirez
 player, 21 posts
Mon 9 Oct 2017
at 19:09
On the Wailing Widow - Trip 1
In reply to Sarvus of Cassini (msg # 12):

Malakai rises from his seat and takes a couple steps away from the table. After adjusting some of the medals on his lavish attire, he turns back to the group and places his hand on the back of his chair. He straightens his back and smiles while addressing his crew,

"It would seem our course of action is obvious then. We will set a course for this... 'real Shrine of Godwinne' immediately. Let us seize this opportunity the Emperor has bestowed upon us. We will make the Koronus Expanse know the might of Wailing Widow. If there are no further comments... let us embark to the fortune and glory we deserve."

This message had punctuation tweaked by the player at 19:10, Mon 09 Oct 2017.

Narrator
 GM, 67 posts
 GM
Wed 11 Oct 2017
at 14:02
On the Wailing Widow - Trip 1
With a course set it is now up to the Navigator to send them there in one piece.

Please use the game map and make a course via landmarks. (aka Angels Folley->location->location->destination)

The shorter the jump the safer it is, but the longer your trip might be..

You start at Angels Folley at the far right of the map, you cannot cross through warp storms and other objects such as the God-Emperors Scourge.

This message was last edited by the GM at 14:02, Wed 11 Oct 2017.

Sarvus of Cassini
 player, 15 posts
Wed 11 Oct 2017
at 15:12
On the Wailing Widow - Trip 1
In reply to Narrator (msg # 14):

Sarvus moved forward briskly from the back of the room and away from his companion. He headed for a small display next to where the Rogue Trader was seated, and he beckoned Malakai to look towards the screen with an open palm.

The display showed a map of the mostly unexplored Koronus Expanse. A slew of figurative question marks dotted the display. Sarvus gripped to his hairless chin as he determined a safe route.

"We should head from our current position in Angels Folly to the Cena Cluster. We might be skirting close to the eponymous warpstorm of this region, but the destination itself is seemingly safe."

Sarvus' eyes wandered towards Ntharis, and for a moment his hesitation was visible.

"Then we should continue rimward and trailing towards..."

He was interrupted by a pause. His eyes quickly shifted.

"...the Krab System before reaching our final destination of Ramien."

The word "final" left a dry sensation in his throat.

His head turned and his eyes almost looked at Malakai in anticipation of the Rogue Trader's approval or criticism of the orders.
(Angels Folly->Cena Cluster->Krab System->Ramien)
Narrator
 GM, 68 posts
 GM
Wed 11 Oct 2017
at 16:00
On the Wailing Widow - Trip 1
In reply to Sarvus of Cassini (msg # 15):

Warping from location to location takes 5 steps

Step 1: Determining Duration of the Passage
Step 2: Locating the Astronomican
Step 3: Charting the Course
Step 4: Steering the Wheel
Step 5: Leaving the Warp

Step 1: Determining Duration of the Passage
Make a Navigation(Warp) test to determine how long this voyage will take.

Your time estimates are as follows:

Angels Folly->Cena Cluster(5days)

Cena Cluster->Krab System(3days)

Krab System->Ramien(6days)

Step 2: Locating the Astronomican
Make an Ordinary(+10 to your stat) Awareness Test to find the Astronomican, or space compass. This test will give you bonuses or negatives to actually navigate through the warp. Each degree of Success will give you a +10 to all Navigation(warp) tests, though each degree of failure will grant a -10 to all Navigation(warp) tests.

Step 3: Charting the Course
Make a Ordinary(+10 to your stat) Navigation(warp) Test, this will determine if you can keep the ship away from any warp disturbances. Try not to fail this roll.

Step 4: Steering the Wheel
Make a Navigation(warp) test modified by your bonuses or negatives from the Astronomican Test. Failure of this will lead you off course, even by a small percentage. IF YOUR ROLL HAS A 9 ANYWHERE ON IT, AKA 99, 49, 92, 09 ETC ETC, YOU WILL BE THROWN DRASTICALLY OFF COURSE!

Step 5: Leaving the Warp
Make a Hard(-20 to your stat) Navigation(warp) Test. Failure means that you may come out dangerously close to your target.


These steps must be made for each destination. So 3 times for this voyage. Keep rolling until you fail a roll on either Step 4 or 5. I will then decide the consequences or event that transpires.

This message was last edited by the GM at 18:19, Wed 11 Oct 2017.

Sarvus of Cassini
 player, 16 posts
Wed 11 Oct 2017
at 18:07
On the Wailing Widow - Trip 1
In reply to Narrator (msg # 16):

Sarvus moved towards the navigator's helm. As he slid into the back-leaning chair he removed his hood, revealing a bald head with numerous metallic sockets drilled in a pattern on the back of his head. His third eye was an almost shriveling wound in comparison to the monstrosity of mechanics on the back of his head.

Firmly in his seat, Sarvus leaned his head back, the navigator's visor placing itself in front of his third eye, and the wiring made its home into the back of Sarvus' skull.

"Cena Cluster. Five days estimated travel."

12:30, Today: Sarvus of Cassini rolled 20 using 1d100. Step 1: 2 degrees of success.

Communications seemingly privy to Sarvus were reaching his ears, and he advised those around him in reply.

"Warp engine primed."

A long moment of pause interceded.

"Geller field generated."

Another pause, but briefer.

"Plasma reactor steady."

The rest was up to him. He frowned and concentrated as his third eye opened, revealing a blinding light that was trapped in the interface pressing against his face. But by now everyone's eyes were attracted to the sight outside of the ship. The blackness of space was pierced by the immaterium. In no small distance one could see rays of lightning flooded by violet-red clouds, and the piercing noise of this hell was only dimly dampened by the geller field. His head shook violently for a few seconds before a calm followed, and his head steadied. The astronomican was fairly clear in the sight of his third eye.

12:31, Today: Sarvus of Cassini rolled 28 using 1d100+10. Step 2: 1 degree of success.

He gave an agonized smile while the roar of the immaterium continued outside.

12:41, Today: Sarvus of Cassini rolled 3 using 1d100-20. Step 3: 3 degrees of success.
12:45, Today: Sarvus of Cassini rolled 32 using 1d100-10. Step 4: Success.

He let out a painful yell, and then he looked practically unconscious as the process sapped the life out of him. His mouth was agape as the ship spanned the immaterium for the remainder of the trip to the Cena Cluster.

This message was last edited by the player at 20:15, Wed 11 Oct 2017.

Sarvus of Cassini
 player, 17 posts
Thu 12 Oct 2017
at 15:10
On the Wailing Widow - Trip 1
In reply to Sarvus of Cassini (msg # 17):

As the trip neared its end, Sarvus awoke to the sound of an uncharacteristically loud thunder of the immaterium.

Sarvus started speaking in a hoarse morning voice.

"Leaving warp."

12:48, Yesterday: Sarvus of Cassini rolled 30 using 1d100+10. Step 5: 1 degree of success.

The ship started to shake violently in the immaterium. Loose wires dangling from the ship's ceiling started swinging violently. The ship's hull was audibly flapping about like a door shut by a tempestuous wind. As the ship started to stabilize, the rolling violet-red clouds that surrounded the ship were being shed away by a growing black and starry hole from the center of the ship's sights. The geller field was burning an iridescent glow until finally the ship passed fully through to the other side--now fully enveloped by the black expanse of space and the stars that brighten her. His chin rose up while his head was trapped under the machine, and he let out a relieved and dry heave.

"Ship has arrived in the Cena Cluster."

Sarvus felt only the slightest of comforts in his success. One trip out of three. Fortunately, he was growing used to the bed sores on his tailbone.

With ship heuristics achieved, Sarvus initiated the warp towards the Krab System with all systems already primed from the last trip.

"Krab System. Three days estimated travel."

12:49, Yesterday: Sarvus of Cassini rolled 26 using 1d100. Step 1: 1 degree of success.

The scene already witnessed by the crew for the last five days started to appear before the ship. But this time the skies of the immaterium seemed even calmer. No doubt the added distance from the Cauldron warpstorm made the difference. But this was very deceptive, Sarvus shook more violently than the trip before, and a wince was engraved on his face. His third eye scoured for the Astronomican, yet he could only divine small whispers of the signal from Holy Terra.

12:50, Yesterday: Sarvus of Cassini rolled 67 using 1d100-10 Step 2: 2 degrees of failure.

The relatively calm red-violet clouds of the immaterium quickly swarmed the ship. The sight ahead suddenly turned opaque. Sarvus became increasingly worried about his growing ignorance of this jump's conditions yielded by his own failures, but he had to brush it off.

12:51, Yesterday: Sarvus of Cassini rolled 97 using 1d100+10. Step 3: 5 degrees of failure.

Sarvus tried to steer the ship to its direction. The seemingly permanent wince on his face indicated the painful nature of his task. With that done, Sarvus began to rest for the remainder of the trip.

14:28, Yesterday: Sarvus of Cassini rolled 41 using 1d100+20. Step 4: Failure.

The hazy clouds that blocked the ship's sight kept rolling for days, and Sarvus stayed strapped to his seat without moving so much as a muscle--his head almost glued to the visor over his third eye. This time, Sarvus awoke in the relative silence of the foggy immaterium.

"Leaving warp."

The violence of leaving the warp was just like the trip before: the hull was creaking, the geller field spewed out a rainbow, the ship tossed and turned, and yet there was a novelty in this departure of the immaterium. As the red-violet clouds of the immaterium were shed away by the vision of space, a large brown-gray rock was being revealed slowly in the center of the ship's sights... and it was approaching quickly as the immaterium unraveled around them.

14:32, Yesterday: Sarvus of Cassini rolled 72 using 1d100+40. Step 5: 3 degrees of failure.

Although it was not Sarvus' role to guide the ship after the jump, he felt obliged to yell:

"Collision!"
Narrator
 GM, 69 posts
 GM
Thu 12 Oct 2017
at 16:30
On the Wailing Widow - Trip 1
In reply to Sarvus of Cassini (msg # 18):

With the collision inbound the ship is hit by a surprise Asteroid Cluster located in the Inner Cauldron of the system!

14:45, Yesterday: Narrator rolled 19 using 4d5+4.  Asteroid Field.

19-16= 3 Damage to the hull

A minor injury, but morale is high and the crew holds strong.

It will take some time to navigate out of the Asteroid Field. (add an extra day to your travel time.

This message was last edited by the GM at 17:06, Thu 12 Oct 2017.

Sarvus of Cassini
 player, 18 posts
Fri 13 Oct 2017
at 15:32
On the Wailing Widow - Trip 1
In reply to Narrator (msg # 19):

Thanks to crack flying by Notch, the ship's plasma engines managed to skirt the asteroid. The crew was left in what looked like the unemptied garbage bin of space for a day before Sarvus could initiate the jump into the immaterium. He felt a bit pleased to be awake for more than a few moments, but the maneuvering required of Notch in the asteroid field made Sarvus more sick than pleased.

"Ramien. Final Destination. Six days estimated travel. Nine days traveled thus far."

14:42, Wed 11 Oct: Sarvus of Cassini rolled 82 using 1d100. Step 1: 4 degrees of failure.

The immaterium appeared. The red-violet sky roared. The clouds shifted in the ruinous sight of forked lightning... and Sarvus had to find the Astronomican in this mess. But much like before, the haze present before him was difficult to penetrate. He could not see Holy Terra, and now he could only guess.

14:43, Wed 11 Oct: Sarvus of Cassini rolled 87 using 1d100-10. Step 2: 4 degrees of failure.

The sight before him was a yellow haze, pressing into his third eye like a wasp laying eggs inside a caterpillar. He groaned in pain as he steered the ship to what he believed was Ramien, and now faith was his only lantern.

14:44, Wed 11 Oct: Sarvus of Cassini rolled 83 using 1d100+30. Step 3: 4 degrees of failure.
14:45, Wed 11 Oct: Sarvus of Cassini rolled 73 using 1d100+40. Step 4: 3 degrees of failure.

Exhausted by his efforts, he began to fall into a stupor. His final thoughts were of the terrors he and his companions were about to face--regardless of if they were about to see Ramien or not.

---

What manner of time had passed Sarvus had not been certain of, but he awoke to drool and a burning sensation in all three eyes. A signal screeched out in his brain, and with a drowsy voice he replied almost automatically.

"Leaving warp."

The immaterium slowly unraveled before the ship--the past reality shed away by a new one. However, Sarvus could not make sense of what now presented itself before the crew.

14:46, Wed 11 Oct: Sarvus of Cassini rolled 82 using 1d100+60. Step 5: 4 degrees of failure.

This message had punctuation tweaked by the player at 15:33, Fri 13 Oct 2017.

Narrator
 GM, 70 posts
 GM
Sat 14 Oct 2017
at 01:21
On the Wailing Widow - Trip 1
In reply to Sarvus of Cassini (msg # 20):

Due to the hectic warp travel, your travel time for this jump is quadrupled. While is should have taken 6 days, it took about 24.

During the travel, A terrible warp storm strikes your vessel. Your Strelov 2 Warp Drive takes a hit! When you leave the warp you will need to repair it, for using a damaged Warp Drive is never a good idea unless absolutely necessary.

Also During your travel, the crew in the lower parts of the ship reports hearing ghostly voices all through out the travel. The voices stop after leaving the warp.

When you exit the warp, you find yourself in the Outer Reaches of the sector. You warped into a gravity riptide! The Pilot must try to get you out or your ship will get ripped apart!


21:13, Today: Narrator, on behalf of Notch Astra, rolled 3 using 1d100.

Notch Successfully finds the flow of the tide and slingshots the ship out before any damage can be done!

After warp and struggle, you find yourself in the Ramien Sector. The main attraction is the Deathworld, Ramien 3, but there may be more in the area.


You currently are floating around Ramien 4. Captain what are your orders?
 

This message was last edited by the GM at 04:01, Sun 15 Oct 2017.

Malakai Ramirez
 player, 22 posts
Sat 14 Oct 2017
at 21:49
On the Wailing Widow - Trip 1
In reply to Narrator (msg # 21):

Captain Ramirez is leaned to the back of his chair, eyes fixed on the void outside. He pauses to take in the view and ruminate on the unfortunate events suffered. Without moving himself, he makes the order.

"Adamus... and whomever else feels the need to assist him. Perform a quick inspection of the lower deck crew and determine if further action is needed. Zacharius, diagnose damage. Determine what we can fix now and what we need. Everyone else, we need to perform a scan of Ramien 4 and hail any contacts we could have on this planet. Finish these things, and we leave for the surface."

With very little urgency, he rises from his chair and straightens himself out.

"Am I missing anything?"


One of you with Scrutiny needs to speak up for the planet scan.

This message was last edited by the player at 22:07, Sat 14 Oct 2017.

Zacharius
 player, 16 posts
Mon 16 Oct 2017
at 03:45
On the Wailing Widow - Trip 1
In reply to Malakai Ramirez (msg # 22):

Zacharius' mechanically-augmented form is draped over an ornate console, his robes concealing the ministrations and sacraments he is performing in communion with the Wailing Widow's machine spirit. He calls over his shoulder.

++ah, yes - significant damage to the divine warp engines. must execute the Rite of Supplication before reciting the Litany of Rehabilitation - contacting the engine deck++

A small vid screen flares up and the visage of a tech priest appears; they communicate in the language of the machine cult. The vid screen cuts out and the Explorator begins spreading oils over the console and chanting. It is erotic.

11:09, Today: Zacharius rolled 14 using 1d100. Tech-Use. Four degrees of success.

The vid screen flickers on. The two priests again converse, after which point Zacharius stands and backs away from the console. He turns to the rest of the crew and turns a valve on his respirator.

"I have managed to appease the warp drive's machine spirit for now, however it will not remain docile for a long journey. I recommend returning to an appropriately equipped facility of the Adeptus Mechanicus for a complete Rite of Reforging at the nearest possible opportunity."

This message had punctuation tweaked by the player at 03:46, Mon 16 Oct 2017.

Cornelius Featherbottom
 player, 15 posts
Mon 16 Oct 2017
at 04:35
On the Wailing Widow - Trip 1
In reply to Zacharius (msg # 23):


Cornelius stumbles towards the scanner and proceeds to smash the keyboard in hopes of success. He does not succeed in finding anything of value.

"I have failed to detect anything of value Captain."
00:33, Today: Cornelius Featherbottom rolled 90 using 1d100. 5 degrees of failure  Scrutiny check for scan.

This message was last edited by the player at 04:44, Mon 16 Oct 2017.

Narrator
 GM, 71 posts
 GM
Mon 16 Oct 2017
at 04:55
On the Wailing Widow - Trip 1
In reply to Cornelius Featherbottom (msg # 24):

With the scanners running you find few notable objects worth your attention.

Ramien Sector:

Inner Cauldron -

    Out of Range

Primary Biosphere -

  • Asteroid Cluster - Many Industrial Metals
  • Ramien 3(OBJECTIVE) - Scans inconclusive, no landmarks detected.
  • Derelict Station - Unknown Origin
  • Starship Graveyard - Ork and Rak'Gol Origin


Outer Reaches -

    Out of Range

This message was last edited by the GM at 04:57, Mon 16 Oct 2017.

Malakai Ramirez
 player, 23 posts
Mon 16 Oct 2017
at 22:15
On the Wailing Widow - Trip 1
In reply to Narrator (msg # 25):

"Thank you, Zacharius"

Malakai turns and looks toward Cornelius with an air of disappointment, sighs, and looks back outward toward the expanse.

"Take us to the orbit of Ramien 3. Where is that Sister we picked up?"
Adamus Felix
 player, 15 posts
Tue 17 Oct 2017
at 01:40
On the Wailing Widow - Trip 1
In reply to Malakai Ramirez (msg # 22):

At the command of his captain, Felix adjusted his belt with a grunt, lazily gestured at Sister Apate and two random grunts to follow him, and trundled off for the lower decks.

As the auto-lift clanked to a halt, he hefted his flamer, and stepped out onto the dim, dingy levels of the ship that the lowly peons of the ship called home. They seem dimmer than usual, with a strange, sharp smell in the air. Felix makes the sign of the Aquila and leads his tiny band down the corridor

"HALLOO! Anyone down here? Bridge got some garbled messages. There was talk of creepy voices. Anybody got something to report?"

Adamus Felix rolled 67 using 1d100. Failure.

"Well, I don't hear anything... or see anything." he turns to Apate. "Unless you think I missed something, I say we get back to the bridge. It's boring down here."
Sister Apate
 NPC, 3 posts
Tue 17 Oct 2017
at 16:40
On the Wailing Widow - Trip 1
Sister Apate and Adamus ventured into the lower decks, only to find the crew untouched by any sort of heretical means.

Sister Apate rolled 70 using 1d100. Heresy Knowledge (failure)
Sister Apate rolled 30 using 1d100.  Medicae (Success)

Disgusted by the dirty crew of the lower decks, "The crew seems pure, but not in a physical sense." She remarks as she reluctantly inspects them closer, disgusted with their general appearance.

"We should return as you say, I fear I may catch a plague simply by smelling these wretched souls."

This message was last edited by the player at 20:10, Tue 17 Oct 2017.

Narrator
 GM, 72 posts
 GM
Tue 17 Oct 2017
at 17:09
On the Wailing Widow - Trip 1
In reply to Malakai Ramirez (msg # 26):

With the ship in orbit, there are three distinct sections to the planet.

  • Upper Plains
  • Central Wasteland
  • Lower Plains


Sister Apate steps forward and addresses the captain, "Malakai, we have scouted this area before, but never had the resources to hold and maintain the location. The shrine should be somewhere in the Central Wasteland of the planet. Our scans did not detect anything on the surface, but a closer look shows inconsistencies."

She punches some keys into the navigation console and a three dimensional projection of a canyon network appears.

"There are several holes, possibly cave entrances in the canyons of the Central Wasteland. Perhaps the shrine is underground to prevent detection?"

_________________________________________________________________________________

There are several things you guys will have to do to successfully complete this mission.

The Objectives are as follows:
  1. Make Landfall and setup a teleport beacon to use your Teleportarium.
  2. Setup an outpost/base of operations. (if anyone wants to get picky about how this is done let me know otherwise I'll just make a base)
  3. Locate the Shrine and secure it and any other artifacts that are there.


When you return with news of success, the Sisters will keep supplies coming and keep the post operational.

The 2 landers that you have 8 slots for 8 people each, the teleportation beacon takes 4 slots, not including the pilots of the landers.

So to use the Teleportarium You could bring 12 people(12 slots) and the (4 slots)beacon, for a total of 16 slots.

The Beacon is a hefty piece of equipment, it requires 4 people to move it and set it up.

Captain, how would you like to load the landers?

This message was last edited by the GM at 20:21, Tue 17 Oct 2017.

Malakai Ramirez
 player, 24 posts
Wed 18 Oct 2017
at 16:16
On the Wailing Widow - Trip 1
In reply to Narrator (msg # 29):

"Felix! Take Cornelius, Apate, Moen, Larrieth, Curliest, and 2 crew members with boltguns down in one Lander. Zacharius and Sarvus are coming with me, the beacon, and somebody who knows how to use a chainsword. If there are no further questions..."

Malakai inhales deeply as he clutches the hilt of his sword. He reveals a wide grin in the anticipation of danger. In a low tone, the captain gives his final order as he turns to face his crew.

"...let's not keep the Sisters waiting. Move out!"