Ramien 3 - Planetfall.   Posted by Narrator.Group: 0
Narrator
 GM, 81 posts
 GM
Sun 22 Oct 2017
at 23:29
Ramien 3 - Planetfall

Savages Attack the Landing Party!

_______________________________________________________________________________

Mutants attempt to beat Malakai to a pulp!
_______________________________________________________________________________

Malakai is under attack by THREE SAVAGES! They swing wildly with assorted primitive swords and worn chain weapons.


18:57, Today: Narrator, for the NPC Mutant v Malakai, rolled 56 using 1d100.  to hit. Fail

18:57, Today: Narrator, for the NPC Mutant v Malakai, rolled 72 using 1d100.  to hit. Fail

18:57, Today: Narrator, for the NPC Mutant v Malakai, rolled 82 using 1d100.  to hit. Fail


The Savages cannot seem to land a hit on the Captain, AGAIN!

_______________________________________________________________________________

Mutants attack on a Chainsword Crewmember!
_______________________________________________________________________________

The Crewman takes on TWO Savages in close range combat!

18:58, Today: Narrator, for the NPC Mutant v Crewmember, rolled 73 using 1d100.  to hit. Fail

18:58, Today: Narrator, for the NPC Mutant v Crewmember, rolled 12 using 1d100.  to hit. Success



18:59, Today: Narrator, for the NPC Crewmember1, rolled 6 using 1d100.  Parry. Success

Your crew member uses superior technique to fend off the savage!

_______________________________________________________________________________

Mutants attack and fire on Cornelius!
_______________________________________________________________________________

Cornelius is under small arms fire while in melee with a savage!

The Savage shooting Cornelius unjams his weapon!


19:01, Today: Narrator, for the NPC Mutant v Cornelius, rolled 25 using 1d100.  to hit. Success

19:03, Today: Narrator, on behalf of Cornelius Featherbottom, rolled 25 using 1d100.  Dodge. Success



Cornelius's speed is unmatched when he dodges the savages chainsword!


_______________________________________________________________________________

Mutants attack on Zacharuis!
_______________________________________________________________________________

One Savage is not sure he is safe anymore, while the other is feeling bloodthirsty!


19:11, Today: Narrator, for the NPC Mutant v Zacharuis, rolled 42 using 1d100.  Morale Check. Fail


The wounded savage decides it would be best to limp out of combat. Zacharius does not get an attack of opportunity due to another target being in combat.


19:14, Today: Narrator, for the NPC Mutant v Zacharuis, rolled 93 using 1d100.  to hit. Fail


The last savage on Zacharius is swinging with little success!


_______________________________________________________________________________

Mutants swing and fire on Sarvus!
_______________________________________________________________________________

Savages launch an assault on Sarvus!


19:17, Today: Narrator, for the NPC Mutant v Sarvus, rolled 83 using 1d100.  to hit(ranged). Fail

19:17, Today: Narrator, for the NPC Mutant v Sarvus, rolled 93 using 1d100.  to hit(melee). Fail


The Savages assault, but cannot hit their blows!

_______________________________________________________________________________

Mutants charge on Felix!
_______________________________________________________________________________

19:21, Today: Narrator, for the NPC Mutant v Felix, rolled 26 using 1d100.  to hit. Success

19:26, Today: Narrator, on behalf of Adamus Felix, rolled 20 using 1d100.  Parry. Success

With one less foe, he parries an attack and squares off for a one on one with his last mutant.

_______________________________________________________________________________

A Mutant charges on Sister Apate!
_______________________________________________________________________________


19:27, Today: Narrator, for the NPC Mutant v Sister Apate, rolled 86 using 1d100. to hit. Fail

A Savage swings on the sister again, but cannot connect!

_______________________________________________________________________________

Several Mutants shoot at the Beacon!
_______________________________________________________________________________


19:28, Today: Narrator, for the NPC Mutant v Beacon, rolled 67 using 1d100.  to hit. Fail

Beacon 20/25 Damage

The mutant shoots a round at the beacon hoping for success, but it fails!

_______________________________________________________________________________

Cornelius is up!
Cornelius Featherbottom
 player, 18 posts
Sun 22 Oct 2017
at 23:38
Ramien 3 - Planetfall
In reply to Sarvus of Cassini (msg # 20):

Cornelius with a glint in his eye and a smile in his face, aims his inferno pistol at the mutant in melee combat and fires his last shot at the beast's left arm.

"I can't believe a beast such as you would take so much effort to fell but you shall not best Cornelius Featherbottom today!"

19:31, Today: Cornelius Featherbottom rolled 35 using 1d100-10 ((45)).
19:32, Today: Cornelius Featherbottom rolled 17 using 2d10+8.  DAMAGE!!!!!
19:33, Today: Cornelius Featherbottom rolled 25 using 1d100 ((25)). Left arm
Narrator
 GM, 82 posts
 GM
Sun 22 Oct 2017
at 23:41
Ramien 3 - Planetfall
In reply to Cornelius Featherbottom (msg # 22):

17damage-4toughness = 13 Damage to Wounds CRITICAL DAMAGE

The Shock of the blast against the left arm causes the Savage to heave and vomit. He is Stunned for 1 round and takes 3 Levels of Fatigue. The arm is useless for 3 rounds.
Adamus Felix
 player, 18 posts
Mon 23 Oct 2017
at 00:17
Ramien 3 - Planetfall
In reply to Narrator (msg # 21):

Felix swings at the still living mutant, the dust and his latent alcoholism, and all muties looking the same, leading to him getting them confused.

Rolled 1 d100 for a 97. FAILURE

Apate continues to dance with her opponent
Rolled 1d100 for 68
Less of a failure.

She also misses.
Narrator
 GM, 83 posts
 GM
Mon 23 Oct 2017
at 00:48
Ramien 3 - Planetfall
_______________________________________________

The Crew member in melee will take a swing at the savage dancing with him!

20:37, Today: Narrator, for the NPC Crewmember1, rolled 20 using 1d100.  to hit. Success

20:38, Today: Narrator, for the NPC Mutant v Crewmember, rolled 60 using 1d100.  Dodge. Fail


With a clean contact the Chainsword makes a cut into the Savage!


20:39, Today: Narrator, for the NPC Crewmember1, rolled 12 using 2d10+5, dropping the lowest dice only with rolls of 5,7.  Damage.

8 Damage to wounds!

The Ranged crewmembers take their shots to stop the assault against the beacon!


20:41, Today: Narrator, for the NPC Crewmember4, rolled 87 using 1d100 with rolls of 87.  to hit Semi-Auto. Fail

20:41, Today: Narrator, for the NPC Crewmember3, rolled 39 using 1d100 with rolls of 39.  to hit Semi-Auto. Success 1 Hit

20:42, Today: Narrator, for the NPC Mutant v Crewmember, rolled 75 using 1d100 with rolls of 75.  Dodge. Fail


With a slew of bolts, one slips through and damages a ranged savage!

20:44, Today: Narrator, for the NPC Crewmember4, rolled 9 using 2d10+5, dropping the lowest dice only with rolls of 4,3.  Damage.

5 Damage to wounds Critical Damage!


20:45, Today: Narrator, for the NPC Crewmember4, rolled 9 using 1d100 with rolls of 9.  Hit location.

The detonation from the bolt leaves the face of the savage a bloody ruin from scores of cuts. The savage takes 2 levels of Fatigue.

_______________________________________________

Zacharius is up.
Zacharius
 player, 19 posts
Mon 23 Oct 2017
at 01:05
Ramien 3 - Planetfall
Zacharius rounds on the lone mutant in front of him, his face expressionless as he takes in the ragged, bony form before him.

++your time is nearing its end++

11:49, Today: Zacharius rolled 13 using 1d100. Aimed attack. (Four degrees of success)
11:50, Today: Narrator, for the NPC Mutant v Zacharuis, rolled 48 using 1d100 with rolls of 48. Dodge. (Failure)
11:52, Today: Zacharius rolled 48 using 1d100. hit location.
11:51, Today: Zacharius rolled 16 using 1d10+12. Power axe.


With surprising swiftness the Explorator brings his power axe to bear, slicing at the mutant's midsection and ploughing a furrow deep into his flesh.
Narrator
 GM, 84 posts
 GM
Mon 23 Oct 2017
at 01:30
Ramien 3 - Planetfall
In reply to Zacharius (msg # 26):

The Energy from the power axe cooks the flesh of the Savage, inflicting 2 levels of fatigue and stunning him for 1 round!

End of Round 3

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Start of Round 4
Malakai Ramirez
 player, 28 posts
Mon 23 Oct 2017
at 01:39
Ramien 3 - Planetfall
In reply to Narrator (msg # 27):

21:35, Today: Malakai Ramirez rolled 1 using 1d100.  aim and attack.
21:38, Today: Malakai Ramirez rolled 18 using 1d10+8. damage
21:37, Today: Narrator, for the NPC Mutant v Malakai, rolled 78 using 1d100 with rolls of 78.  Dodge.
21:39, Today: Malakai Ramirez rolled 45 using 1d100.  hit location.

Narrator: The Savage becomes completely encased in fire due to the swords powerfield. His skin melts and his eyes pop. With this he falls to the ground a blackened and charred corpse.

This message was last edited by the GM at 15:34, Mon 23 Oct 2017.

Sarvus of Cassini
 player, 22 posts
Mon 23 Oct 2017
at 02:24
Ramien 3 - Planetfall
In reply to Malakai Ramirez (msg # 28):

Angered by the constant misses, Sarvus shot at the wounded savage yet again. The heat of Ramien made Sarvus' robe stick to his hairless skin.

22:22, Today: Sarvus of Cassini rolled 63 using 1d100-20.  Semi Auto Burst. 2 degrees of failure.

Sarvus was upset, but also unsurprised.
Narrator
 GM, 85 posts
 GM
Mon 23 Oct 2017
at 16:22
Ramien 3 - Planetfall
Savages continue their assault!

_______________________________________________________________________________

Mutants attempt to beat Malakai to a pulp!
_______________________________________________________________________________

Malakai is under attack by TWO SAVAGES! They swing wildly with assorted primitive swords and worn chain weapons.


11:37, Today: Narrator, for the NPC Mutant v Malakai, rolled 30 using 1d100.  to hit. Success

11:38, Today: Narrator, on behalf of Malakai Ramirez, rolled 82 using 1d100.  Parry. Fail

The Mutant is able to swing past Malakai's defences!

11:40, Today: Narrator, for the NPC Mutant v Malakai, rolled 14 using 2d10+7, dropping the lowest dice only with rolls of 1,7.  Damage.

11:42, Today: Narrator, for the NPC Mutant v Malakai, rolled 66 using 1d100 with rolls of 66.  Hit location.


With a single bloody hack, Malakai's Right leg is lopped off spurting his vital fluids across the ground. He the pain is excruciating, Malakai is stunned and prone for the remainder of combat. If someone does not tend to his wounds soon, he will die from blood loss.

11:38, Today: Narrator, for the NPC Mutant v Malakai, rolled 53 using 1d100.  to hit. Fail


_______________________________________________________________________________

Mutants attack on a Chainsword Crewmember!
_______________________________________________________________________________

The Crewman takes on TWO Savages in close range combat!


12:01, Today: Narrator, for the NPC Mutant v Crewmember, rolled 32 using 1d100.  to hit. Success

12:00, Today: Narrator, for the NPC Mutant v Crewmember, rolled 37 using 1d100.  to hit. Success

12:01, Today: Narrator, for the NPC Crewmember1, rolled 46 using 1d100.  Parry. Fail

The Crewmember is caught off guard and is double teamed by two savages!


12:03, Today: Narrator, for the NPC Mutant v Crewmember, rolled 10 using 2d10+7, dropping the lowest dice only.  Damage.

12:03, Today: Narrator, for the NPC Mutant v Crewmember, rolled 11 using 2d10+7, dropping the lowest dice only.  Damage. CRITICAL DAMAGE

12:06, Today: Narrator, for the NPC Mutant v Crewmember, rolled 87 using 1d100.  Hit location.

The blow slices off centimeters off the end of the crewmembers foot! He must receive medical care if he is to keep the foot!

_______________________________________________________________________________

Mutants attack and fire on Cornelius!
_______________________________________________________________________________


The Savage in melee with Cornelius will work off it's stun.

Cornelius is under small arms fire!

12:10, Today: Narrator, for the NPC Mutant v Cornelius, rolled 5 using 1d100.  to hit(ranged). Success

12:10, Today: Narrator, on behalf of Cornelius Featherbottom, rolled 18 using 1d100.  Dodge. Success


_______________________________________________________________________________

Mutants attack on Zacharuis!
_______________________________________________________________________________

The Lone savage on Zacharuis will work off his stun.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Mutants swing and fire on Sarvus!
_______________________________________________________________________________

Savages launch an assault on Sarvus!


12:14, Today: Narrator, for the NPC Mutant v Sarvus, rolled 81 using 1d100.  to hit(ranged). Fail

12:13, Today: Narrator, for the NPC Mutant v Sarvus, rolled 36 using 1d100.  to hit(melee). Success


12:16, Today: Narrator, on behalf of Sarvus of Cassini, rolled 11 using 1d100.  Dodge. Success

Sarvus's speed is unmatched when dodging the swings of the savage!

_______________________________________________________________________________

Mutants charge on Felix!
_______________________________________________________________________________


12:18, Today: Narrator, for the NPC Mutant v Felix, rolled 100 using 1d100.  to hit. Fail

The lone Savage can barely swing his weapon. He does not feel good about this fight.

_______________________________________________________________________________

A Mutant charges on Sister Apate!
_______________________________________________________________________________


12:19, Today: Narrator, for the NPC Mutant v Sister Apate, rolled 90 using 1d100.  to hit. Fail

The Sister goes unscathed!

_______________________________________________________________________________

Several Mutants shoot at the Beacon!
_______________________________________________________________________________

12:21, Today: Narrator, for the NPC Mutant v Beacon, rolled 65 using 1d100.  to hit. Fail


Beacon 20/25 Damage

The mutant shoots a round at the beacon hoping for success, but it fails!

_______________________________________________________________________________

Cornelius is up! Can the crew make it while their captain lies injured on the ground!

This message was last edited by the GM at 16:26, Mon 23 Oct 2017.

Cornelius Featherbottom
 player, 19 posts
Mon 23 Oct 2017
at 19:51
Ramien 3 - Planetfall
Cornelius switches from his inferno pistol to his boltgun and proceeds to shoot at the stunned mutant at point blank range.

15:49, Today: Cornelius Featherbottom rolled 65 using 1d100-30.  standard attack (point blank range). (2 degrees of failure)

Cornelius is confounded he missed such a shot.
Adamus Felix
 player, 19 posts
Tue 24 Oct 2017
at 01:27
Ramien 3 - Planetfall
In reply to Narrator (msg # 30):

Feeling light-headed from the wound in his side, Felix and the mutant continue to swing past each other.

Adamus Felix rolled 76 using 1d100.  Standard attack +aim... WITH A CHAINSWORD. FAILURE

As his chainsword bites air yet again, Felix grows frustrated.
"Just SIT STILL and let me PURIFY YOU ALREADY!"

Meanwhile, in a sharp contrast to the red-faced, overweight priest yelling curses, Sister Apate has been watching her opponent carefully, and finally sees an opening.

Adamus Felix rolled 30 using 1d100.  Sister Apate's Attack +aim, Chain Knife.
Adamus Felix rolled 18 using 2d5+13, dropping the lowest dice only with rolls of 5,5.  Sister Apate's Chain Knife Damage.


Appearing completely undisturbed by heat or fatigue, the Hospitallar slams her chain-knife into the mutant's chest with surgical precision, gore spattering across his patchwork armor.

Narrator
 GM, 86 posts
 GM
Tue 24 Oct 2017
at 15:13
Ramien 3 - Planetfall
Sister Apate strikes the savage in the belly with a quick lunge. The blow opens up a long wound in the torso of the savage causing him to belly over in pain. He takes 5 fatigue, which with the planets harsh heat, will cause his unfortunate demise. He is now dead.

________________________________________________________________________________________

The crew fights for their lives against the mutants!

Crewmember1 Fights against 2 savages on him in melee!


10:55, Today: Narrator, for the NPC Crewmember1, rolled 88 using 1d100.  to hit. Failed

He swings but in the end he fails!


Crewmembers 3 and 4 fire on the ranged mutants to defend the beacon!


11:04, Today: Narrator, for the NPC Crewmember4, rolled 58 using 1d100.  to hit Semi-Auto. Fail

11:03, Today: Narrator, for the NPC Crewmember3, rolled 15 using 1d100.  to hit Semi-Auto. Success
2 Hits

11:05, Today: Narrator, for the NPC Mutant v Crewmember, rolled 64 using 1d100.  Dodge. Fail

A slew of bolts come charging out from his weapon. They make contact with the enemy!


11:08, Today: Narrator, for the NPC Crewmember3, rolled 14 using 2d10+4, dropping the lowest dice only with rolls of 8,10.  Damage.

11:08, Today: Narrator, for the NPC Crewmember3, rolled 11 using 2d10+4, dropping the lowest dice only with rolls of 3,7.  Damage.


The force of the bolts ruptures the flesh and scrambles the nervous system of the Savage. The savage is knocked prone and is unconscious for 10 rounds. He is suffering from Blood Loss. If his wounds are not healed soon, he will die.

________________________________________________________________________________________

Zacharius is up. Then we will begin the last round of combat before reinforcements arrive.
Zacharius
 player, 20 posts
Tue 24 Oct 2017
at 21:20
Ramien 3 - Planetfall
In reply to Narrator (msg # 33):

Zacharius looks down with pity at the stunted mutant standing in front of him, his gnarled hand clutching a sword like a baby's blanket.

++embrace the Omnissiah's salvation++

07:26, Today: Zacharius rolled 38 using 1d100. Aimed attack. (1 degree of success)
07:31, Today: Narrator, for the NPC Savage v Zacharius, rolled 94 using 1d100. Dodge. (failure)
08:12, Today: Zacharius rolled 8 using 1d100. Hit location. (head)
08:11, Today: Zacharius rolled 22 using 1d10+12. Power axe.

The crackling power axe swings in a wide arc, connecting with the mutant's head. It doesn't look good.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Narrator:
Superheated by the attack, the savages brain explodes, tearing apart his skull and sending flaming chunks of meat flying at those nearby. With the sheer force of the power field, the entire body of the savage bursts into flames! The headless savage body runs off in Zacharius's direction!

00:09, Today: Narrator, on behalf of Zacharius, rolled 79 using 1d100.  Agility Test. Fail.

Zacharius catches fire due to the body leaping on him in a headless squabble. (see page 260)

End of Round 4
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Start of Round 5

Finish this round and reinforcements will clear the savages away!

This message was last edited by the GM at 04:13, Wed 25 Oct 2017.

Sarvus of Cassini
 player, 23 posts
Wed 25 Oct 2017
at 03:01
Ramien 3 - Planetfall
In reply to Zacharius (msg # 34):

With Malakai on the ground and bloodied by the loss of his leg, Sarvus dropped his hellpistol and entered a defensive posture with his fists. His robes swung as he put one fist in front of another--Ramien's sun cast a shadow under his hood, shrouding all three of his eyes. He swung at the wounded and armed savage, predictably missing.

Sarvus made a guarded attack with his fists.

23:00, Today: Sarvus of Cassini rolled 123 using 1d100+30. Trained Primitive FISTING to armed opponent. 10 degrees of failure.

This message was last edited by the player at 03:18, Wed 25 Oct 2017.

Narrator
 GM, 87 posts
 GM
Wed 25 Oct 2017
at 04:42
Ramien 3 - Planetfall
Savages continue their assault!

The Mutants on Malakai will engage new targets!

They see the burning Tech Priest and they go to take advantage!



_______________________________________________________________________________

Mutants attack on a Chainsword Crewmember!
_______________________________________________________________________________


The Crewman takes on TWO Savages in close range combat!


00:21, Today: Narrator, for the NPC Mutant v Crewmember, rolled 53 using 1d100.  to hit. Fail

00:21, Today: Narrator, for the NPC Mutant v Crewmember, rolled 34 using 1d100.  to hit. Success

00:21, Today: Narrator, for the NPC Crewmember1, rolled 15 using 1d100.  Parry. Success


Even with half a foot, the crewmember holds his ground against the foes!


_______________________________________________________________________________

Mutants attack and fire on Cornelius!
_______________________________________________________________________________


00:23, Today: Narrator, for the NPC Mutant v Cornelius, rolled 84 using 1d100.  to hit(ranged).

00:24, Today: Narrator, for the NPC Mutant v Cornelius, rolled 85 using 1d100.  to hit(melee).


The Savages just can't seem to keep up with Cornelius's footwork!


_______________________________________________________________________________

Mutants attack on Zacharius!
_______________________________________________________________________________


TWO SAVAGES FROM MALAKAI COME TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE BURNING PRIEST!

00:25, Today: Narrator, for the NPC Mutant v Zacharuis, rolled 75 using 1d100.  to hit. Fail

00:25, Today: Narrator, for the NPC Mutant v Zacharuis, rolled 20 using 1d100.  to hit. Success

00:28, Today: Narrator, on behalf of Zacharius, rolled 46 using 1d100.  Parry. Fail


The savages rush Zacharius and land a hit!

00:31, Today: Narrator, for the NPC Mutant v Zacharuis, rolled 16 using 2d10+7, dropping the lowest dice only.  Damage.

5 Wounds to Zacharius!


_______________________________________________________________________________

Mutants swing and fire on Sarvus!
_______________________________________________________________________________


Savages launch an assault on Sarvus!



00:34, Today: Narrator, for the NPC Mutant v Sarvus, rolled 41 using 1d100.  to hit(melee). Success

00:37, Today: Narrator, for the NPC Mutant v Sarvus, rolled 92 using 1d100.  Dodge. Fail

A Chainsword gets through to Sarvus!


00:38, Today: Narrator, for the NPC Mutant v Sarvus, rolled 11 using 2d10+7, dropping the lowest dice only with rolls of 4,4.  Damage.

4 WOUNDS TO SARVUS

00:33, Today: Narrator, for the NPC Mutant v Sarvus, rolled 62 using 1d100.  to hit(ranged). Fail


_______________________________________________________________________________

Mutants charge on Felix!
_______________________________________________________________________________


00:40, Today: Narrator, for the NPC Mutant v Felix, rolled 75 using 1d100.  to hit. Fail

The Savage swings but with no success!


________________________________________________________________________________

Cornelius is up!
Cornelius Featherbottom
 player, 20 posts
Wed 25 Oct 2017
at 04:50
Ramien 3 - Planetfall
Cornelius in pitched combat, suddenly realized he knows how to use his chainsword, which he quickly switches to from his boltgun. Cornelius proceeds to chainsword furiously.

00:44, Today: Cornelius Featherbottom rolled 27 using 1d100 ((27)).

00:45, Today: Narrator, for the NPC Mutant v Cornelius, rolled 79 using 1d100.  Dodge.

00:47, Today: Cornelius Featherbottom rolled 13 using 2d10+5 ((6,8)).

00:49, Today: Cornelius Featherbottom rolled 71 using 1d100 with rolls of 71.  hit location.

Narrator:
With a ripping chop, the savages leg comes away at the hip. Pitching to the ground and howling in agony, the savage dies within moments.

This message was last edited by the GM at 04:54, Wed 25 Oct 2017.

Adamus Felix
 player, 20 posts
Wed 25 Oct 2017
at 05:09
Ramien 3 - Planetfall
In reply to Narrator (msg # 36):

As the subhuman creature continues to swing lazily at the missionary, Felix leans in, and brings his chainsword crashing down.

Adamus Felix rolled 6 using 1d100.  Standard attack +aim... WITH A CHAINSWORD
Adamus Felix rolled 13 using 2d10+5, dropping the lowest dice only with rolls of 4,8


As the foul creature wriggles and screams, Felix, sweating from exertion, steps back and jerks his head towards Sister Apate.

"Good sister... A Coup de grāce if you please. Before it bleeds all over me."

Adamus Felix rolled 14 using 1d100.  Sister Apate's CHARGE attack.
Adamus Felix rolled 17 using 2d5+13, dropping the lowest dice only with rolls of 3,4. Sister Apate's Damage
Adamus Felix rolled 92 using 1d100.  Sister Apate's location of attack


Sister Apate, glaring at the florid confessor, charges over, and in one impossibly smooth motion, severs the mutants leg from his body with her chain-knife.

Impressed, Felix let's out a low whistle as the creature bleeds out into the sand.
"Got any more suits of that power armor laying around back at the abbey? Y'know, without the..." he says, making cupping gestures over his chest.

Her glowering increases, and the Felix shrugs.
"Come on then. Should probably grab the captain's leg."
Narrator
 GM, 88 posts
 GM
Wed 25 Oct 2017
at 05:19
Ramien 3 - Planetfall

_______________________________________________________________________

Crewmember1 Will swing on the savages on him!

01:14, Today: Narrator, for the NPC Crewmember1, rolled 60 using 1d100.  to hit. Fail.

He has succeeded in distracting them at least!

Crewmembers 3 and 4 fire their Bolters at the savage shooting at Cornelius!


01:18, Today: Narrator, for the NPC Crewmember4, rolled 43 using 1d100.  to hit Semi-Auto. Fail

01:18, Today: Narrator, for the NPC Crewmember3, rolled 93 using 1d100.  to hit Semi-Auto. Fail


A volley of bolts shoot past the savage!

_______________________________________________________________________
Zacharius
 player, 21 posts
Wed 25 Oct 2017
at 05:28
Ramien 3 - Planetfall
In reply to Narrator (msg # 39):

The Explorator, slightly on fire, hefts his power axe and faces the mutant that just struck him.

16:20, Today: Zacharius rolled 9 using 1d100. Aimed attack. (four degrees of success)
16:21, Today: Narrator, for the NPC Mutant v Zacharuis, rolled 81 using 1d100. Dodge. (failure)
16:21, Today: Zacharius rolled 17 using 1d10+12. power axe.
16:21, Today: Zacharius rolled 73 using 1d100. hit location.


With a cool demeanor Zacharius swings his power axe at the mutant, connecting with its right leg in what all observers noted was a loud crunching sound.

This message was last edited by the player at 05:29, Wed 25 Oct 2017.

Narrator
 GM, 89 posts
 GM
Wed 25 Oct 2017
at 05:31
Ramien 3 - Planetfall
In reply to Zacharius (msg # 40):

The blast from the power axe breaks the savages leg, leaving it helpless and in agony as it struggles to regain it's focus.

END OF COMBAT
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

With the 3 serfs and the crewmember finalizing the placement and activation of the teleport beacon, a loud thunderus crack heralds the first wave of troops. Equipped with flak armor,  boarding guns, and shields, the first wave of squads sent down quickly dispose of the active and aggressive savages. Forming a phalanx with their shields around the crew that had desperately kept the locals at bay. They fire their triple barreled guns at the foes and duck back to reload, having another member take their place in the firing line. Soon one squad becomes two, then five, then with the assistance of the majority of your equipped forces, a suitable perimeter is secured in the wastes. After pushing back the scale ridden savages the crew lets loose a loud cheer! The fury and zeal of you and your crew has made your first steps on this world.

Sister Apate will quickly attempt to stabilize Captain Malakai and his wounds. He will be taken to the ships medical facility, along with anyone else who is injured.



11:37, Today: Narrator, on behalf of Sister Apate, rolled 7 using 1d100.  Medicae . Success

The sister will be able to stop the bleeding and seal the wound, but it will take time.

The medical treatment will take 3 weeks to fully recover. (A little faster than the book says)

This message was last edited by the GM at 15:39, Wed 25 Oct 2017.

Adamus Felix
 player, 21 posts
Wed 25 Oct 2017
at 23:01
Ramien 3 - Planetfall
In reply to Narrator (msg # 41):

After patching up wounds and briefly commiserating, Felix and Sister Apate set out across the battlefield with a grav-sled, a pile of restraints, and a veritable bandolier of tranquilizers.

After rummaging about and loading the sled with, among other things, two wounded mutants, both hogtied and sedated, they head back to the ship.

Malakai Ramirez
 player, 29 posts
Thu 26 Oct 2017
at 02:34
Ramien 3 - Planetfall
In reply to Narrator (msg # 41):

As soon as Malakai is able, he requests a status report from Zacharius.

I want to know what's happening.

This message was last edited by the player at 02:53, Thu 26 Oct 2017.

Zacharius
 player, 22 posts
Thu 26 Oct 2017
at 04:06
Ramien 3 - Planetfall
In reply to Malakai Ramirez (msg # 43):

Zacharius approaches Malakai, idly fidgeting with a chainsword-inflicted tear in his red Mechanicus robes. He turns a valve on his respirator.

"The armsmen have set up a perimeter around the landing zone but this position in not tenable - I have commanded Cornelius and the...Priest to take some well-equipped armsmen and clear the nearby caves once they have recovered from their wounds. Judging by the surrounding area it is likely where these mutants reside, and who knows what they have squirreled away. It may be that the shrine is also within these caves, but at the very least they will make for a more secure base of operations."

The Explorator scans the horizon, then turns to look at the landers as they return from the Wailing Widow, carrying fodstuffs and pallets of construction materials.

"I will remain here to tend to the teleportarium beacon and oversee the landers as they transport supplies in anticipation for the construction of a larger outpost. I will have Sarvus remain close, to keep an eye on him."

He looks down at Malakai, very obviously at the place where his leg used to be, and sighs mechanically.

"I'm afraid I do not have the facilities to fashion a proper replacement, but I will fabricate something...adequate."

This message was last edited by the player at 04:07, Thu 26 Oct 2017.

Malakai Ramirez
 player, 30 posts
Thu 26 Oct 2017
at 20:32
Ramien 3 - Planetfall
In reply to Zacharius (msg # 44):

The captain begins speaking as authoritatively as he can muster.

"Retaliate against the mutant as you feel necessary, but their blight on this land is hardly our problem. We came here for a mission and I intend to finish it promptly. On the other hand, those mutants were using salvaged weaponry. I would recommend we keep an eye out for anything of true value that might be in their possession. And with that in mind... some reconnaissance for more dangerous groups of mutants, whether by their numbers or artifacts in their possession, might be a wise decision at this juncture.

Malakai winces over a sudden pain up his side, then turns back to Zacharius. He continues to speak in a softer and less commanding tone.

"I leave these things in your capable hands, Explorator. And I hope that the Omnissiah sees fit to keep our base functioning and myself back in battle-ready condition."

He looks down at his bed, letting out a disappointed sigh and resigning any further lecture he might have had.

This message was last edited by the player at 20:32, Thu 26 Oct 2017.