Ramien 3 - Settlement - Week 1.   Posted by Narrator.Group: 0
Narrator
 GM, 90 posts
 GM
Thu 26 Oct 2017
at 14:44
Ramien 3 - Settlement - Week 1
With the Captain bedridden for the next three weeks, Zacharius takes command for until the captain is ready and able. He has commanded the Felix and Cornelius to take a group of armsmen and explore the nearby cavern system for a more suitable shelter. Meanwhile, Zacharius and Sarvus stay behind to tend to the teleportation beacon and defend it from the local population.

The crews morale is good and their watch is vigilant.

Sister Apate will stay behind and assist in tending to the Captains wounds.


Since you will be split up, the travels will be in private messages.

I will need Zacharius to roll a d10 seven times to see what happens each night. I will create events based on what you roll.

This message was last edited by the GM at 15:39, Thu 26 Oct 2017.

Adamus Felix
 player, 38 posts
Tue 31 Oct 2017
at 02:12
Ramien 3 - Settlement - Week 1
In reply to Narrator (msg # 1):

Staggering back from the labrynthian caverns, Felix, Cornelius, and the armsmen march up to the encampment, dusty, dirty, a little bit bloody, and clearly rattled. And they didn't come back empty handed either.

With their party, they have two ancient crates and a dataslate.

Felix looks around the camp.


"What the hell happened HERE?"
Cornelius Featherbottom
 player, 36 posts
Tue 31 Oct 2017
at 02:17
Ramien 3 - Settlement - Week 1
In reply to Adamus Felix (msg # 2):

Cornelius staggers into camp behind Felix. Exhausted mentally and physically from the journey, he slowly walks towards the beacon.
Zacharius
 player, 27 posts
Tue 31 Oct 2017
at 02:42
Ramien 3 - Settlement - Week 1
In reply to Narrator (msg # 1):

Having been alerted by the sentries posted around the perimeter, Zacharius is already gliding towards the expedition as it arrives on the edge of the settlement, his robes lazily billowing in the breeze. With a handful of grim, lascarbine wielding armsmen behind him, he addresses the group.

++greetings everyone-++

He sees the curious looking crates. He quickly looks towards the ranks of armsmen.

++-You must be weary, head to the mess hall for debriefing and rest++

As they file off, Zacharius approaches Felix and Featherbottom. He turns a valve on his respirator.

"I'll need you to each report to my office and detail your findings - I will have the men take these crates and the dataslate to my workshop so I can inspect them. Any technology in the Expanse could have uncooperative or hostile machine spirits, or worse. We can't be too careful. Adamus, please see me first. Cornelius you should check up on Sarvus afterwards, he's had a rough week."

The tech priest directs the armsmen with him to take the crates, they head towards the landers while Zacharius walks in the direction of his planetside quarters and motions for Felix to follow.