Main North Door 2 Room.   Posted by Dungeonmaster.Group: 0
Dungeonmaster
 GM, 260 posts
Tue 20 Jun 2017
at 21:24
Main North Door 2 Room
youve done everything

~~Moonlily checks everywhere, and is totally disappointed that nothing is anywhere.

ja
Franklin Humman
 player, 102 posts
 Hp 100
 Stamina 100
Tue 20 Jun 2017
at 22:44
Main North Door 2 Room
With time he arrived in this room. He scoured the rooms. And eventually went down to the basement where he found a maiden. He was struck with generosity and he said. Hello Miss. I am The Ice Seer Franklin Humman. It seems you have explored this place pretty thoroughly. I am a ghost right now and as a result if you want some combat i know a room where there is some. The room was searched and looted but the monsters still have stuff in them.
 Or if you want unexplored areas the south is pretty unexplored as far as i know. And frankly i have a lot of stuff which i am willing to part with if you have something you might want i have decent armor and many weapons, Food, and miscellaneous.

Dungeonmaster
 GM, 269 posts
Tue 20 Jun 2017
at 22:45
Main North Door 2 Room
~~dude you just restored my faifth in humanity...
Moonlily of Voronwe
 player, 15 posts
Tue 20 Jun 2017
at 22:49
Main North Door 2 Room
"Greetings. They call me Moonlily of Voronwe. V for short. I'd be more than happy to barter, though I don't have much yet. I agree that we should combine forces. It seems you know more of this dungeon than I do. Lead the way." Her voice lightly echoed off the walls.
Franklin Humman
 player, 103 posts
 Hp 100
 Stamina 100
Tue 20 Jun 2017
at 22:59
Main North Door 2 Room
So, What class are you? That will help limit what item i am going to offer you. For a sword isn't really useful for a seer. Like his invisble appearance his voice was like the wind.

This message was last edited by the player at 22:59, Tue 20 June 2017.

Moonlily of Voronwe
 player, 16 posts
Tue 20 Jun 2017
at 23:08
Main North Door 2 Room
"Summoner, so a sword would not do me much good either." The maiden eyed up the seer's wavering, translucent form, like a heat mirage in the desert.
Franklin Humman
 player, 104 posts
 Hp 100
 Stamina 100
Tue 20 Jun 2017
at 23:35
Main North Door 2 Room
Well i have a couple of wands and rods. In my inventory. I'll see what i can pull out. And i'll grab the armor i have while i'm at it. He digs into himself taking out various equipment. Which is a wooden rod, fire staff, leather vest, and eyeglasses of the madman. That's all i could find right now. I'm sure i'll find more as we go along. 
Moonlily of Voronwe
 player, 17 posts
Wed 21 Jun 2017
at 20:58
Main North Door 2 Room
"Why thank you ever so kindly. ALl I have to part with are a few pink crystals and a couple of glowing orbs if you are interested?" Voronwe gathered the items from the specter and shoved them inside her waist-pouch that never seemed to fill.
Franklin Humman
 player, 105 posts
 Hp 100
 Stamina 100
Wed 21 Jun 2017
at 21:14
Main North Door 2 Room
Think of it as a gift. This equipment helps both of us and it would be unfair if we are going to journey together. To take something from you would be dishonest and I can't abide by that. Franklin said kindly. He was just glad to get rid of some of his stuff his pack was pretty hard to sort things out of.
Dungeonmaster
 GM, 272 posts
Wed 21 Jun 2017
at 21:15
Main North Door 2 Room
**Franklins Flippy Umbrella has recharged***
Franklin Humman
 player, 107 posts
 Hp 100
 Stamina 100
Wed 21 Jun 2017
at 21:17
Main North Door 2 Room
Franklin realizing his umbrella was charged he uses it to increase his experience. Since he wanted to soon get his level to level 5.
Moonlily of Voronwe
 player, 18 posts
Wed 21 Jun 2017
at 21:23
Main North Door 2 Room
The elf brought a slender hand to her mouth to hide her laughter at the sight.
"A pure gentleman. Whenever you are ready to show me the way, I shall follow."
Dungeonmaster
 GM, 276 posts
Wed 21 Jun 2017
at 21:28
Main North Door 2 Room
******looool put you in an awward situation xdDDDDDDDDD (OH MY GOD IM LAUGHING SO HARD!!)

Franklin gained 461 EXP

He is now 20/500 Level 5 :D
Franklin Humman
 player, 110 posts
 Hp 100
 Stamina 100
Wed 21 Jun 2017
at 21:36
Main North Door 2 Room
I have fully explored the east rooms. And explored a couple of others more than most others i have found. But Do you want a guaranteed fight or the unexplored? As frankly The rooms i have already explored aren't going to offer many items besides the fights. While the unexplored has that pretty much guaranteed. I am not going to lie to you there is safety in numbers but my knowledge is going to be from my powers and not my experience about this situation. And this Umbrella is unbelievably powerful right now i have not fought a single monster yet this umbrella infuses me with knowledge and power. But i have learned one thing move as much as possible. I have seen men that looked like statues and i do not want that to happen to you.  Franklin said trying to clear any confusion about this situation. He looked at the others in the past and they were practically walls frozen in place not even breathing.

This message was last edited by the player at 21:39, Wed 21 June 2017.

Moonlily of Voronwe
 player, 21 posts
Wed 21 Jun 2017
at 21:43
Main North Door 2 Room
"To the unknown then! I won't shy from battle. However, mystery intrigues me more than bloodshed." She wrung her hands around the summoner staff. Eager to get moving.
Franklin Humman
 player, 113 posts
 Hp 100
 Stamina 100
Wed 21 Jun 2017
at 21:55
Main North Door 2 Room
Well then. Let's leave this room and go to another one. I have explored one of the west rooms, all of the east two of the north and none of the south. So me being a stickler for patterns let's go to the last unexplored north door. Unless you have any preferences?  Franklin asked. He thought of something and said. If we ever split up would you like a telepathic link with me? It is an ability i only recently have learned. Though it should help us if needing to split ever happens.

This message was last edited by the player at 21:57, Wed 21 June 2017.

Moonlily of Voronwe
 player, 24 posts
Wed 21 Jun 2017
at 21:57
Main North Door 2 Room
"I hear the south is nice this time of year. Let's go south." Voronwe began to head out the door when she caught the second part of his statement. With a shrug of her shoulders, she said: sure, why not?

This message was last edited by the player at 22:02, Wed 21 June 2017.

Franklin Humman
 player, 115 posts
 Hp 100
 Stamina 100
Wed 21 Jun 2017
at 22:06
Main North Door 2 Room
With that determined he headed south. He with a wave of his hand and sufficient pressure established a link. He left with her and went straight south to south door number 2. He was happy that he had a companion he was certain he would have gone insane without any company for long enough. He wasn't certain that his seer abilities were actually enchantment or curses but this was the first one that he actually used of them. He was relieved he wasn't just a quack as the magic he used definitely was real as he felt her presence in his mind. Though he did wonder what was with the rune in the middle room.


--> To south door # 2
Uklem
 player, 70 posts
 A dwarf Dwarf
 Elemental caster
Wed 28 Jun 2017
at 08:55
Main North Door 2 Room
--------> from MND3-WestTunnel1


Uklem waddles in, exploring.
Dungeonmaster
 GM, 407 posts
Wed 28 Jun 2017
at 16:31
Main North Door 2 Room
suddenly. Poop.
Uklem
 player, 72 posts
 A dwarf Dwarf
 Elemental caster
Wed 28 Jun 2017
at 20:40
Main North Door 2 Room
A look of consternation crossed Uklem's bearded face as he felt the call of nature. Turning around, the dwarf Dwarf waddled back towards the toilet portal he'd turned red before.

------> Cthulhu's Toilet
Whisper of Shadow
 player, 4 posts
Sat 1 Jul 2017
at 23:31
Main North Door 2 Room
-------- From main dungeon


Whisper entered the place she had chosen, looking about carefully.  The last thing she wanted was to trigger some sort of trap.  She was here to get things, not to blow up or various other methods causing her death.
Dungeonmaster
 GM, 487 posts
Sat 1 Jul 2017
at 23:34
Main North Door 2 Room
there is a single treasure chest, but nothing remains inside.
Cwyn of Annwyn
 player, 2 posts
Sun 2 Jul 2017
at 01:50
Main North Door 2 Room
Cwyn of Annwyn scuttles into the main entrance and looks around.   He takes measure of the room and brushes the hilt of shitty stone dagger.  "This isn't going to play well if I don't find a decent weapon."

Then the thief looks for other adventurers to follow and hope that he can survive long enough to get his bearings.
Dungeonmaster
 GM, 496 posts
Sun 2 Jul 2017
at 12:06
Main North Door 2 Room
in this room there is one other adventurer, an Elf, and seems to be wwearing very very basic rogue gear... Cwyn is already pissed at the sight of another elf, and a rogue like him nonetheless!