On the Road.   Posted by Dungeon Master.Group: 0
Crystal
 NPC, 98 posts
 Seraphina
 Aasimar, Bard
Sun 11 Feb 2018
at 01:40
Re: On the Road
Crystal strums her harp some.
Aliana Farwalker
 player, 1056 posts
 Formerly Greg, now a
 Buxom Blonde Elf Maiden
Sun 11 Feb 2018
at 01:53
Re: On the Road
Aliana started singing some of her favorite songs from earth.  Softly but with increasing confidence
Da' Mari
 player, 1408 posts
 Poke Queen
 Weilder of the Kapoke
Sun 11 Feb 2018
at 14:42
Re: On the Road
Da'Mari poured rum for everyone and joined in singing along with Aliana, quietly.
Dungeon Master
 GM, 901 posts
 Evil Plotter
Sun 11 Feb 2018
at 14:46
Re: On the Road
Although the guards were all looking over no one seemed angered at the quiet singing or harp playing of the women.

Though two of the men looked VERY stressed and were lead out by other guards.
Da' Mari
 player, 1409 posts
 Poke Queen
 Weilder of the Kapoke
Sun 11 Feb 2018
at 16:28
Re: On the Road
Da'Mari watched the two men being escorted out then pulled out a deck of cards. "Lets play a game. Loser buys next round."  She deals the cards for poker.
Aliana Farwalker
 player, 1057 posts
 Formerly Greg, now a
 Buxom Blonde Elf Maiden
Sun 11 Feb 2018
at 21:18
Re: On the Road
Aliana tried not to stare at the men being escorted out, but was worried they were in over their heads.
She nodded to the idea of a game
Dungeon Master
 GM, 902 posts
 Evil Plotter
Sun 11 Feb 2018
at 21:27
Re: On the Road
The men being lead out were saying something about the singing as if it horrified them.
Da' Mari
 player, 1410 posts
 Poke Queen
 Weilder of the Kapoke
Sun 11 Feb 2018
at 22:26
Re: On the Road
Da'Mari chuckled and glanced at Crystal. "Know any good drinking songs, Crystal?"
Aliana Farwalker
 player, 1058 posts
 Formerly Greg, now a
 Buxom Blonde Elf Maiden
Sun 11 Feb 2018
at 23:07
Re: On the Road
Aliana tried to think of a couple of drinking songs.
Aliana Farwalker
 player, 1059 posts
 Formerly Greg, now a
 Buxom Blonde Elf Maiden
Sun 11 Feb 2018
at 23:14
Re: On the Road
https://youtu.be/6QgCfnBtF7M

https://youtu.be/iUKjJn0rOec

https://youtu.be/vz9nHvmdAb4
Dungeon Master
 GM, 903 posts
 Evil Plotter
Mon 12 Feb 2018
at 15:05
Re: On the Road
One of the Militia comes over to their table, "Forgive our companions, all of us go down into the rift to cleans that pit of horrors. From time to time music drifts up or plagues our dreams. Your new here, at least I don't recall seeing the likes of you here before. Im Heinrick."
Da' Mari
 player, 1411 posts
 Poke Queen
 Weilder of the Kapoke
Mon 12 Feb 2018
at 18:20
Re: On the Road
Da'Mari looks up at the man and nods. "I hope we're not bothering the rest of you. We're going to the Rift tomorrow for the Temple of Oghma, we were just looking for a good night before heading there."

She smiled, "I am Da'Mari, and these are my friends." She makes a quick introduction and pours some rum "Can I offer you a drink Heinrick?"
Dungeon Master
 GM, 904 posts
 Evil Plotter
Mon 12 Feb 2018
at 18:24
Re: On the Road
"What ? Your going into the Rift by choice ? It is I that should be buying you drinks. Infact I will pay for a round. Oghma might wish to know secrets and knowledge but that rift only holds nightmares. Perhaps I can save you a trip into that place, why would you be going down in there ?"

He takes a seat. This seems to calm many of the other men though not all. Any who have seen people with PTSD can see it in some of the guard here.
Da' Mari
 player, 1412 posts
 Poke Queen
 Weilder of the Kapoke
Mon 12 Feb 2018
at 23:12
Re: On the Road
"We had the choice between the Rift or the Underdark, I advised not going to the Underdark. And we're closer to Gauntlegrim which is another point of interest for some of us."

She smiled and moved her chair over to make room for Heinrick. "What do we need to expect in the Rift?"
Heinrik
Mon 12 Feb 2018
at 23:18
Re: On the Road
"Monsters and strange ones the likes of which many of us havent seen before. Aberrant monstrocities and worse some people that have gone missing. Well they are down there twisted warped and strange."
Da' Mari
 player, 1413 posts
 Poke Queen
 Weilder of the Kapoke
Mon 12 Feb 2018
at 23:23
Re: On the Road
"If its so terrible, why do you stay?" Da'Mari asked honestly.
Dungeon Master
 GM, 905 posts
 Evil Plotter
Mon 12 Feb 2018
at 23:28
Re: On the Road
"Well I stick with my fellows. We are like an extended family. We watch out for each other down there and on the streets."
Aliana Farwalker
 player, 1060 posts
 Formerly Greg, now a
 Buxom Blonde Elf Maiden
Mon 12 Feb 2018
at 23:59
Re: On the Road
Aliana nodded, leaning forward sympathetically
"We were supposed to meet with another team from Oghma who went to explore the Rift.   Have you heard of any other groups like that?"
Da' Mari
 player, 1414 posts
 Poke Queen
 Weilder of the Kapoke
Thu 15 Feb 2018
at 12:52
Re: On the Road
Da’Mari looked to Heinrich. “Anything you know would be helpful.”
Heinrik
Thu 15 Feb 2018
at 13:20
Re: On the Road
"Yes, about two weeks back down in the rift, they found something, a library or something. They said they were going to make a base out of it for further explorations but haven't heard from them since. They are probably still down there, if they live."
Aliana Farwalker
 player, 1061 posts
 Formerly Greg, now a
 Buxom Blonde Elf Maiden
Sun 18 Feb 2018
at 06:29
Re: On the Road
Aliana tried to hide her interest, though it was hard.
"A library?  In the Rift?  That's certainly interesting.
Would you happen to know what part of the Rift?"

Heinrik
Sun 18 Feb 2018
at 08:07
Re: On the Road
"If you have ink and quill I can draw you a map to it. Even with the tremors from Mount Hotenow it should still be there."

He draws out a map stopping a few times as if drawing upon his memories.
Aliana Farwalker
 player, 1062 posts
 Formerly Greg, now a
 Buxom Blonde Elf Maiden
Sun 18 Feb 2018
at 12:56
Re: On the Road
Aliana bought the next round of drinks
Heinrik
Sun 18 Feb 2018
at 13:27
Re: On the Road
"Oh, I almost forgot, if your going down there or going to be sleeping at all here in Neverwinter you need to buy yourselves a dreamcatcher to protect yourself from nightmares. A few shops have them. He shows you a little doll fetish like thing. You'll thank me trust me, especially if your going down into the rift. Get one for each of your gathering."
Aliana Farwalker
 player, 1063 posts
 Formerly Greg, now a
 Buxom Blonde Elf Maiden
Sun 18 Feb 2018
at 13:33
Re: On the Road
Aliana smiled with gratitude, and wondered if hugging the man would be going overheard
Instead, she nodded.
'We'll do that,  sir.  Thank you very much"