Chapter 3.1: Wolf hunt for the Dark Sister.   Posted by IC.Group: archive 0
Johanfk
 GM, 179 posts
 YIM: johan.falt
 
Thu 17 Sep 2009
at 11:59
Re: Chapter 3.1: Wolf hunt for the Dark Sister
ooc: I leaves it up to Rai'el and Xander to find each other.
Darek Halchov
 player, 823 posts
 Tairen Wanderer
 Try the fish
Thu 17 Sep 2009
at 14:08
Re: Chapter 3.1: Wolf hunt for the Dark Sister
"I don't know. It seemed odd to me. I suppose she may have come down ill, but for the captain not to have mentioned her seems odd."

Darek thinks for a moment. "Let's go and stick together. something seems odd, and I'd prefer to investigate. Riverwind, can you let Xander know we are on the hunt?" Darek wasn't sure how deep their connection, but their did seem to be one between them.

OOC Had to go back and double check. The Captain did say he needed to let his wife and servants know.

This message was last edited by the player at 14:13, Thu 17 Sept 2009.

Azara
 player, 688 posts
Thu 17 Sep 2009
at 15:49
Re: Chapter 3.1: Wolf hunt for the Dark Sister

"First," Azara says, you need to gather your's and Xander's things, though I have noticed he does not carry much.  "Second, we need to be ready to get to the out of here. If things go wrong we need to get to the horses."
Darek Halchov
 player, 824 posts
 Tairen Wanderer
 Try the fish
Thu 17 Sep 2009
at 15:58
Re: Chapter 3.1: Wolf hunt for the Dark Sister
Darek looks at Azara funny. None of them carried much, his belongings with him. "You are beginning to sound like an Ais Sedai, treating men as if they haven't the sense to take their belongings with them."
Azara
 player, 689 posts
Thu 17 Sep 2009
at 16:22
Re: Chapter 3.1: Wolf hunt for the Dark Sister

"I am not," she flashes back a retort, "I am no Aes Sedai."

The red rising in her cheeks could almost rival her hair.
Johanfk
 GM, 181 posts
 YIM: johan.falt
 
Thu 17 Sep 2009
at 17:12
Re: Chapter 3.1: Wolf hunt for the Dark Sister
Azara suddenly freezes still looking at you and then falls forward into your arms from what Darek can detect unconscious for no apparent reason.

[Private to Azara: I will post your personal thread about this...]
Darek Halchov
 player, 825 posts
 Tairen Wanderer
 Try the fish
Thu 17 Sep 2009
at 17:23
Re: Chapter 3.1: Wolf hunt for the Dark Sister
Darek immediate embraces saidinand weaves a master ward around their small group.

OOC

Did he sense any saidin woven, or see a knife sticking out of azara's back?

level 4 Master ward, 5 foot radius centered on Meline, Darek, and Azara.

This message was last edited by the player at 17:26, Thu 17 Sept 2009.

Johanfk
 GM, 184 posts
 YIM: johan.falt
 
Thu 17 Sep 2009
at 17:29
Re: Chapter 3.1: Wolf hunt for the Dark Sister
Darek quickly checks Azara but can't see any reason why she have collapsed.

[Private to Darek Halchov: No you didn't felt anything.]
Darek Halchov
 player, 827 posts
 Tairen Wanderer
 Try the fish
Thu 17 Sep 2009
at 17:38
Re: Chapter 3.1: Wolf hunt for the Dark Sister
Darek ties off the weave and tell Melina, "Help me check her. I didn't sense saidin, did you sense Saidar?" Darek looks around as he speaks, trying to see anyone that may be hiding at the window or outside the door (shadows under the door)

OOC

Natural 20 on Spot. 13:38, Today: Darek Halchov rolled 23 using 1d20+3. spot.

This message was last edited by the player at 17:39, Thu 17 Sept 2009.

Melina
 player, 456 posts
 Wise One Apprentice
Thu 17 Sep 2009
at 17:46
Re: Chapter 3.1: Wolf hunt for the Dark Sister
In reply to Darek Halchov (msg #499):

"She was embracing Saidar to enhance her senses I believe, but that is all."  Melina hurries forward and drops to a crouch beside Azara and check her condition.
Johanfk
 GM, 185 posts
 YIM: johan.falt
 
Thu 17 Sep 2009
at 17:47
Re: Chapter 3.1: Wolf hunt for the Dark Sister
PM

[Private to Melina: That is correct you didn't felt anything else. Please use weaves or skills...]
Darek Halchov
 player, 828 posts
 Tairen Wanderer
 Try the fish
Thu 17 Sep 2009
at 17:53
Re: Chapter 3.1: Wolf hunt for the Dark Sister
"Do you suppose it could be she and Xander are that closely linked?" Darek checks over Azara with Melina to help move the body, and as a second pair of eyes.
Melina
 player, 457 posts
 Wise One Apprentice
Thu 17 Sep 2009
at 17:53
Re: Chapter 3.1: Wolf hunt for the Dark Sister
In reply to Johanfk (msg #501):

PM
[Private to Johanfk: 10:52, Today: Melina rolled 27 using 1d20+14. ]
Johanfk
 GM, 187 posts
 YIM: johan.falt
 
Thu 17 Sep 2009
at 17:58
Re: Chapter 3.1: Wolf hunt for the Dark Sister
The wolf how had stood there watching everything ran out through the door.

[Private to Melina: You find absolutely nothing wrong with her, from what you can see she would be sleeping.]
[Private to Xander Bakura: It will find you about five minutes later.]
Darek Halchov
 player, 829 posts
 Tairen Wanderer
 Try the fish
Thu 17 Sep 2009
at 18:00
Re: Chapter 3.1: Wolf hunt for the Dark Sister
Seeing the wolf run out, Darek wonders even more if something has happened to Rai'el and Xander. Still, he wouldn't just leave Melina and Azara here.
Rai'el
 player, 600 posts
Thu 17 Sep 2009
at 18:24
Re: Chapter 3.1: Wolf hunt for the Dark Sister

The Wolfbrother would be following her scent, that is why she backtracked and waited in the shadows.  Silently, like a would padding across the Three Fold Land he passed her.

"Here," she whispered.
Xander Bakura
 player, 239 posts
 Golden Eyes
Thu 17 Sep 2009
at 21:54
Re: Chapter 3.1: Wolf hunt for the Dark Sister
The wolfbrother pauses, eyes opening wide as he stands before the Aiel. For some reason, he draws his massive axe. Double-handed and gripping it so tightly his knuckles are white, he growls and his eyes narrow as he looks back towards the house as he senses the wolves emotions coming from within and getting closer. He hunches forwards somewhat, looking like a animal prowling."We need to go back now. Danger. River is searching for us as we speak. Something is amiss. I had a feeling something wasn't right about this place. If Azara is injured or worse...." He turns to the Aiel."Someone will /pay/." Yeah. He's angry. Very angry, his voice coming out in a deep grunt and growl as he seems to just let his bestial instincts kick into overdrive. The man goes to run to the house, moving to go literally through the door if locked as if not caring about what may await on the other side.
Rai'el
 player, 601 posts
Fri 18 Sep 2009
at 02:14
Re: Chapter 3.1: Wolf hunt for the Dark Sister

Trouble with Azara, could mean trouble with Melina, Rai'el sprints after the Wolfbrother.
Azara
 player, 693 posts
Fri 18 Sep 2009
at 04:03
Re: Chapter 3.1: Wolf hunt for the Dark Sister

Azara looks up into the golden globe and points to it,  "Get me that globe."

She then looked up into the worried faces and sits up.
Johanfk
 GM, 193 posts
 YIM: johan.falt
 
Fri 18 Sep 2009
at 12:30
Re: Chapter 3.1: Wolf hunt for the Dark Sister
PM

[Private to Azara: You light it with a simple weave of spirit. Then to shift colors and such you use fire.]
Darek Halchov
 player, 833 posts
 Tairen Wanderer
 Try the fish
Sat 19 Sep 2009
at 00:15
Re: Chapter 3.1: Wolf hunt for the Dark Sister
Do we see a globe? What is Azara pointing at?
Johanfk
 GM, 196 posts
 YIM: johan.falt
 
Sat 19 Sep 2009
at 00:27
Re: Chapter 3.1: Wolf hunt for the Dark Sister
As people look up to where Azara points you see a golden globe that is used to throw off light from a ring of candles that stands in a circle around it. Everything is set together in a construction that hangs in the ceiling. Just stretching you have no problem of taking it down.
Darek Halchov
 player, 834 posts
 Tairen Wanderer
 Try the fish
Sat 19 Sep 2009
at 01:06
Re: Chapter 3.1: Wolf hunt for the Dark Sister
Darek looks at the globe as Melina reaches for it, not sure what Azara would want with a candle globe.

"What happened to you?" he asks Azara.
Azara
 player, 695 posts
Sat 19 Sep 2009
at 02:58
Re: Chapter 3.1: Wolf hunt for the Dark Sister
In reply to Darek Halchov (msg #514):

"...I have two dreams about that thing, it is from a very old time, it is a sourcee of light."

She reached out and took the globe from Melina.
Darek Halchov
 player, 835 posts
 Tairen Wanderer
 Try the fish
Sat 19 Sep 2009
at 03:01
Re: Chapter 3.1: Wolf hunt for the Dark Sister
Darek looks to Melina, not understanding what Azara is talking about. "Two dreams? Sourse of Light?"