Chapter 3.1: Wolf hunt for the Dark Sister.   Posted by IC.Group: archive 0
Darek Halchov
 player, 848 posts
 Tairen Wanderer
 Try the fish
Thu 24 Sep 2009
at 14:00
Re: Chapter 3.1: Wolf hunt for the Dark Sister
Darek is surprised that they haven't found anyone. He stops when they find the 2 servants and waits for Xander or Azara to question them. He looks behind the group, listening for the conversation.

OOC
09:59, Today: Darek Halchov rolled 7 using 1d20+3. Listen.
Xander Bakura
 player, 256 posts
 Golden Eyes
Thu 24 Sep 2009
at 14:23
Re: Chapter 3.1: Wolf hunt for the Dark Sister
Xander stands there next to Darek, hand on his axe hanging on his back. The wolfbrother grunts a few times and looks down at Riverwind, shaking his head.

OOC Man the dice roller hates me today. 11 on Listen for the wolf and me. 11 for a search...3 for River...
Azara
 player, 702 posts
Thu 24 Sep 2009
at 18:05
Re: Chapter 3.1: Wolf hunt for the Dark Sister
Hates me too--at least for listening.

11:00, Today: Azara rolled 18 using 1d20+6. Diplomacy.
10:59, Today: Azara rolled 10 using 1d20+4. Listen.
 


Azara steps up, "Good Evening, she says as if there were nothing untoward about their being out of their rooms, "we have decided to leave for our riverboat earlier that expected and wished to thank our host and hostess for their hospitality."

This message was last edited by the player at 02:45, Fri 25 Sept 2009.

Xander Bakura
 player, 257 posts
 Golden Eyes
Thu 24 Sep 2009
at 22:54
Re: Chapter 3.1: Wolf hunt for the Dark Sister
The wolfbrother shows his eyes ever so slightly, a grin on his face as he stares at the two people while Azara speaks with them. Xander is obviously not in a good mood, the roomlight flickering off the golden orbs, and a bit of a growl coming from him. Riverwind looks up at the man with some curiousity.

[private to Johanfk: 18:52, Today: Secret Roll: Xander Bakura rolled 26 using 1d20+7. Intimidate.]
Azara
 player, 703 posts
Fri 25 Sep 2009
at 02:47
Re: Chapter 3.1: Wolf hunt for the Dark Sister

Azara lightly places her hand on his, a feathery touch at the most.
Melina
 player, 460 posts
 Wise One Apprentice
Fri 25 Sep 2009
at 09:21
Re: Chapter 3.1: Wolf hunt for the Dark Sister
GM rolling for Melina

"Did you hear that?" Melina asks and stops dead. "Someone just broke up the front door." She doesn't wait for any reaction from the others instead she starts to move quickly towards the front door.

The servants looks at her questionable clearly not about to hear anything... as the rest of you.

ooc: 11:14, Today: Johanfk, on behalf of Melina, rolled 20 using 1d20+8. Listen.
Darek Halchov
 player, 849 posts
 Tairen Wanderer
 Try the fish
Fri 25 Sep 2009
at 13:53
Re: Chapter 3.1: Wolf hunt for the Dark Sister
Whether someone had broken in the door or not, Darek was not about to let Melina go on her own. Faster than even her near sister could follow, Darek stepped quickly, to be in front of Melina as the moved to check on the front of the house. Darek embraced saidin, disgusted and wanting to vomit dinner, but estatic with the almost painful ecstasy of it.

OOC

Is the stairway off the main hall/room where the front door is?
Xander Bakura
 player, 258 posts
 Golden Eyes
Fri 25 Sep 2009
at 14:47
Re: Chapter 3.1: Wolf hunt for the Dark Sister
"Stay with Red, girl." Xander doesn't move immediatly from Azara's touched but he seems unnerved. He watches the woman for a moment."I will be back. Be careful." With that said, the man pulls his hood up once more to hide his face and ducks out of the kitchen but strangely not towards front of the building but out the backway through the kitchen.

[private to Johanfk: Moving to go around to the front quick as possible. I got: Hide of 25, Move Silently of 28, Spot of 22 and Listen of 25. Not sure what the negatives for moving while hiding but should be alright!]
Azara
 player, 704 posts
Fri 25 Sep 2009
at 16:06
Re: Chapter 3.1: Wolf hunt for the Dark Sister

Azara embraces Saidin, "Where is the Captain and his wife?"  Her voice is commanding as she quickly turns to the servants again.
Johanfk
 GM, 207 posts
 YIM: johan.falt
 
Sun 27 Sep 2009
at 18:16
Re: Chapter 3.1: Wolf hunt for the Dark Sister
The servants looked at Azara not answering right away before they gave an answer.

"They should be in their room by now... you can't disturb them..." The man said, giving up his most commanding tone. Melina halted as Xander spoke out not really sure what to do looking at Azara for some support, not wishing to run away by herself.

ooc: Yes.

[Private to Xander Bakura: They will most likely move faster than you so I will see what they will do before giving you what happens...

"You move outside..."
]
Darek Halchov
 player, 850 posts
 Tairen Wanderer
 Try the fish
Sun 27 Sep 2009
at 20:59
Re: Chapter 3.1: Wolf hunt for the Dark Sister
Since only unfriendlies would be breaking in the door, Darek wove air, to partially block the door from the front room to where they now were.

Darek motioned toward the door(s) he blocked, not wanting to make too much noise, he whispered, "Hard air, except hole in middle to weave through."

It sounded like he was telling the women to do it, but guessed they would know he just had.

OOC Harden air to block the door, except for a round opening mid height in the doorway for weaves to go through.

If there is more than one door from the main room, he blocks both.

using 1st level weaves, but 0 level slots with affinities.

This message was last edited by the player at 01:48, Mon 28 Sept 2009.

Azara
 player, 705 posts
Mon 28 Sep 2009
at 01:26
Re: Chapter 3.1: Wolf hunt for the Dark Sister

"And would you not warn you captain and his wife that someone in breaking into his house?  Quickly, one of you go warn them."
Xander Bakura
 player, 259 posts
 Golden Eyes
Mon 28 Sep 2009
at 02:30
Re: Chapter 3.1: Wolf hunt for the Dark Sister
Xander draws his axe and moves as quickly and as quietly while hiding towards the front of the house from outside.

Riverwind stays close to Azara, growling at the front door.

[private to Johanfk: Ok.]
Johanfk
 GM, 212 posts
 YIM: johan.falt
 
Wed 30 Sep 2009
at 19:02
Re: Chapter 3.1: Wolf hunt for the Dark Sister
As Xander comes to the front door he sees it totally bashed in the door laying off its hinges inside in the hall.
Xander Bakura
 player, 260 posts
 Golden Eyes
Wed 30 Sep 2009
at 19:06
Re: Chapter 3.1: Wolf hunt for the Dark Sister
Slowly and carefully, Xander moves to the door and peers inside, hood still up. His knuckles whiten as he grips his hafted axe, ready to swing it at a moments notice. The man sniffs a few times, body lowered slightly as if on a hunt.

[private to Johanfk: Looking into the building through the door, sniffing and trying to see if I can sense anyone around, spot any tracks, ect. Got a Listen Check of 22 and Spot of 30!]

Rivermind stays close to Azara, growling at anyone she doesn't recognize who comes near, her fur sticking up on her back.
Johanfk
 GM, 215 posts
 YIM: johan.falt
 
Sat 3 Oct 2009
at 12:04
Re: Chapter 3.1: Wolf hunt for the Dark Sister
As Xander looks inside he just spots a trollock standing just inside and beside the door its weapon raised attacking him as he comes inside.

ooc: Roll initiative and your actions.

You others can roll listen to detect the brawl starting.

Darek Halchov
 player, 851 posts
 Tairen Wanderer
 Try the fish
Sat 3 Oct 2009
at 12:40
Re: Chapter 3.1: Wolf hunt for the Dark Sister
OOC Listen 18

IC With the doorways blocked to the intruders, Darek looks into the front room.
Xander Bakura
 player, 261 posts
 Golden Eyes
Sat 3 Oct 2009
at 19:58
Re: Chapter 3.1: Wolf hunt for the Dark Sister
OOC Iniative: 16. Attack Roll: 22. Damage Roll: 14

Xander growls loudly as he moves through the door, in hopes he has caught the Trolloc off-guard. He swings his hafted-axe hard at the creatures swordarm, trying to cleave it in two! With a yell almost like a howl "Let's play." as his axe sinks into the beasts flesh.

Riverwind begins to bark and growl in the direction of Xander.

This message was last edited by the player at 19:59, Sat 03 Oct 2009.

Johanfk
 GM, 217 posts
 YIM: johan.falt
 
Thu 8 Oct 2009
at 17:49
Re: Chapter 3.1: Wolf hunt for the Dark Sister
ooc: was waiting for the others... but here goes. Those in the room hear the crash of the falling thing.

Hitting the trolloc where it felt it Xander actually sent it reeling backwards and the large creature; something that looked like a crossing of a bird and a wolf crashed to the floor and laid still.
Darek Halchov
 player, 852 posts
 Tairen Wanderer
 Try the fish
Thu 8 Oct 2009
at 20:38
Re: Chapter 3.1: Wolf hunt for the Dark Sister
Was waiting to see what Darek saw when he looked into the room. Was thinking of using hardened air to capture the sneaks, depending on what he saw.
Xander Bakura
 player, 262 posts
 Golden Eyes
Thu 8 Oct 2009
at 22:50
Re: Chapter 3.1: Wolf hunt for the Dark Sister
Xander growls, haunched over angrily as the Trolloc smashes to the floor. The man moves towards the downed foe quickly like a crazed animal and taking the axe double-handed as normal, swings it down onto the creatures neck as if to try and severe its head from its body. He then looks about, sniffing the air as if expecting more to emerge.

Riverwind begins to bark and growl in the direction where the Wolfbrother is.

[private to Johanfk: 16 to hit the Trolloc, 15 Damage (maxxed it out!) 18 Spot/19 Listen.]
Azara
 player, 707 posts
Fri 9 Oct 2009
at 19:19
Re: Chapter 3.1: Wolf hunt for the Dark Sister
As Azara sees into the room she strikes out with Harden Air enough to incase the head and shoulders of any standing Trolloc, that way they would be unable to use their weapon while suffocating.

2:20, Today: Azara rolled 15 using 1d20+6. Init.

This message was last edited by the player at 19:22, Fri 09 Oct 2009.

Rai'el
 player, 607 posts
Fri 9 Oct 2009
at 20:27
Re: Chapter 3.1: Wolf hunt for the Dark Sister
Raiel moves to defend Melina and Azara from any attack.  Her spears weave a whirling shield of razor sparp spear t as needed since Darek free to use wither the One power or his sword.


13:10, Today: Rai'el rolled 15 using 1d20+8. Init .
If she has an opponent
13:11, Today: Rai'el rolled 12 using 1d20+8. Attack 1.
13:13, Today: Rai'el rolled 7 using 1d6+2. Dmg 1.
13:12, Today: Rai'el rolled 5 using 1d20+3. Attack 2.
13:14, Today: Rai'el rolled 6 using 1d6+2. Dmg 2.

This message was last edited by the player at 21:14, Fri 09 Oct 2009.

Melina
 player, 461 posts
 Wise One Apprentice
Fri 9 Oct 2009
at 20:48
Re: Chapter 3.1: Wolf hunt for the Dark Sister

Melina also readies Harden Air and wraps it around the head of any Trolloc or enemy that she can see.

13:45, Today: Melina rolled 16 using 1d20+1. Init.

This message was last edited by the player at 21:15, Fri 09 Oct 2009.

Johanfk
 GM, 220 posts
 YIM: johan.falt
 
Sat 10 Oct 2009
at 14:26
Re: Chapter 3.1: Wolf hunt for the Dark Sister
Xander seperated the head of the trolloc with one large cut killing it instantly. As the others moves out from their room the are faced with three trollocs that are walking in line through the corridor. Forced to cramp together in the narrow passage they clearly have trouble of fighting.

The first one in line falls to his knees fighting against the hardened air enclosing on his head and he flails trying to fight against the invisible bound that has him. Rai'el has quiet an easy target and her spear hits the trolloc twise, blood oozing out from it before it falls to the floor. The second in line taken care of Melina just as the first one was by Azara.