Chapter 3.1: Wolf hunt for the Dark Sister.   Posted by IC.Group: archive 0
Johanfk
 GM, 238 posts
 YIM: johan.falt
 
Tue 10 Nov 2009
at 14:31
Re: Chapter 3.1: Wolf hunt for the Dark Sister
PM

[Private to Darek Halchov: You can feel a saidin weave on the woman.]
Darek Halchov
 player, 874 posts
 Tairen Wanderer
 Try the fish
Tue 10 Nov 2009
at 16:40
Re: Chapter 3.1: Wolf hunt for the Dark Sister
"Hold up, there is a weave of saidin on her."

OOC

Lookign at the weave to see if it is one he knows or if he can tell what it might do from the threads used.


11:39, Today: Darek Halchov rolled 17 using 1d20+11. weavesight.
Melina
 player, 465 posts
 Wise One Apprentice
Wed 11 Nov 2009
at 08:50
Re: Chapter 3.1: Wolf hunt for the Dark Sister
"I do not kbpw how to shield either. I say we get what information we can and then kill her. Leafblighter may control the dead but they are less useful than the living."
Xander Bakura
 player, 283 posts
 Golden Eyes
Wed 11 Nov 2009
at 12:08
Re: Chapter 3.1: Wolf hunt for the Dark Sister
"And what if she is somehow being controlled or manipulated? I've killed many, many things. But killing someone when we don't know what is going on..." Xander stares now at Melina."She is obviously -alive-. You want to kill her, keeping her held like this...you do it. I won't have any part of it. We don't know what is going on, and it seems everyone who does is dead already." The wolfbrother definatly seems dazed, confused and aggrivated. He lowers his axe and turns towards the door. Riverwind cocks her head, staring at the held woman.

This message was last edited by the player at 22:06, Wed 11 Nov 2009.

Darek Halchov
 player, 875 posts
 Tairen Wanderer
 Try the fish
Wed 11 Nov 2009
at 14:49
Re: Chapter 3.1: Wolf hunt for the Dark Sister
"No, I want to know what is going on," Darek says as he examines the weave on the woman.

He will try to learn the weave, then try to remove the weave from the woman.

09:48, Today: Darek Halchov rolled 23 using 1d20+11. weavesight to learn the weave.
Johanfk
 GM, 240 posts
 YIM: johan.falt
 
Wed 11 Nov 2009
at 19:17
Re: Chapter 3.1: Wolf hunt for the Dark Sister
PM

[Private to Darek Halchov: The weave is an illusion a powerful one of that which fools any of the senses. It is a powerful version of Disguise called Change Self

Talent Illusion, using Air, Fire and Spirit. You learn it.
]
Darek Halchov
 player, 876 posts
 Tairen Wanderer
 Try the fish
Wed 11 Nov 2009
at 21:02
Re: Chapter 3.1: Wolf hunt for the Dark Sister
Darek smiles. "That is an impressive illusion. Powerful too. Let's see if we can slice it off you, shall we? Of course, you could just release the weave" Darek looks at the persons eyes before Darek channels spirit, taking back control of the circle, and probes at the weave. He searches to see if it is a tied off weave or currently held by the person.
Rai'el
 player, 611 posts
Thu 12 Nov 2009
at 04:27
Re: Chapter 3.1: Wolf hunt for the Dark Sister
Rail oves up to the woman or what appeared to be a women but if it is under an illusion she might be a he.  She stands ready with spears pointed his her/his direction one quick lunge would but the spear right into the the head since the rest was bound in a weave since nothing moved below the neck.

"If this one makes a false move and threatens anyone, I will not stay my hand.":
Johanfk
 GM, 241 posts
 YIM: johan.falt
 
Thu 12 Nov 2009
at 10:07
Re: Chapter 3.1: Wolf hunt for the Dark Sister
The woman clinches her jaw then relaxes. Suddenly she shimmer and her appearance seems to melt away leaving a rather thin man in his 40s, almost completely bald. From first impression not very kind looking. He glares at Darek.

"Release me you traitor!" He growls.
Xander Bakura
 player, 284 posts
 Golden Eyes
Thu 12 Nov 2009
at 12:04
Re: Chapter 3.1: Wolf hunt for the Dark Sister
Raising his axe again towards the now mans head, Xander growled. His eyes narrow as he stares at the man."Tell us who you are. You are in no position to make /any/ demands."
Darek Halchov
 player, 877 posts
 Tairen Wanderer
 Try the fish
Thu 12 Nov 2009
at 14:34
Re: Chapter 3.1: Wolf hunt for the Dark Sister
"You call me traitor when you are mudering innocents, running around disguised as a woman?"

"What is going on?"
Darek has not forgotten that the Trollocs and a fade could have done the work and this person merely helping to defend.

"Watch the guard as well." Darek says to the others.
Johanfk
 GM, 243 posts
 YIM: johan.falt
 
Thu 12 Nov 2009
at 14:37
Re: Chapter 3.1: Wolf hunt for the Dark Sister
The man cursed in some foul language.

"You... you are blessed with the True Power and yet you turn your face away from the Dark One... may he torment your soul forever."
He continued towards Darek.
Darek Halchov
 player, 878 posts
 Tairen Wanderer
 Try the fish
Thu 12 Nov 2009
at 15:08
Re: Chapter 3.1: Wolf hunt for the Dark Sister
Darek fights the urge to kill the man immediately. "Who sent you here? I wield saidin from the Creator. It should be used to create the wonders from the Age of Legends, not for destroying anything good. If the Dark one and his minions ruled, you and I would be mere food."
Darek tries to sound as if he merely works in his best interest, perhaps able to be turned to the Dark One.
Azara
 player, 721 posts
Thu 12 Nov 2009
at 17:20
Re: Chapter 3.1: Wolf hunt for the Dark Sister

Azara will use Harden Air on the man trapping his shoulder and legs and she will tie it off.
Johanfk
 GM, 244 posts
 YIM: johan.falt
 
Fri 13 Nov 2009
at 18:33
Re: Chapter 3.1: Wolf hunt for the Dark Sister
"I was sent her by the Dark One himself to do his bidding which I now have. May the Dark One live forever!" He called out.

[Private to Azara; Melina: You would believe he is a Wilder considering that he can't weave while tied down, and if that is true then it is not very likely that he would actually be sent out by the Dark One as he claims. Sure he may think so... but not likely. An agent of the Dark One using the One Power would as you see it... more powerful.]
Xander Bakura
 player, 285 posts
 Golden Eyes
Fri 13 Nov 2009
at 18:49
Re: Chapter 3.1: Wolf hunt for the Dark Sister
"Unfortunatly due to certain events in my life, this is what I have become. Not human. Not a animal. Something somewhere in between. To hunt down evil, root it out and destroy it. The Dark One may live forever..." The wolfbrother seems to just snap. With a swift move, he brings the hafted axe back and in a wide arch, his muscles flex and he goes to bring the blade down to bear towards his neck as if to sever his head from his torso."...but you will not." The voice is deep, and filled with some sadness perhaps. As well as anger.

This message was last edited by the player at 18:51, Fri 13 Nov 2009.

Melina
 player, 466 posts
 Wise One Apprentice
Fri 13 Nov 2009
at 22:02
Re: Chapter 3.1: Wolf hunt for the Dark Sister
Melina weaves jarden air  quick enough to stop Xanders's attack or ay least deflect it from its course..

"He is not powerful enough to directly serve Leafblighter.  Perhaps just a wilder and not very strong at all, but someone or something put him on our trail. and that concerns me.  I will have that information."

This message was last edited by the player at 05:08, Sat 14 Nov 2009.

Darek Halchov
 player, 879 posts
 Tairen Wanderer
 Try the fish
Fri 13 Nov 2009
at 23:17
Re: Chapter 3.1: Wolf hunt for the Dark Sister
"They sent you, a mighty channeler to kill the Captain? To what end?" Darek watches as Xander begins to swing, not really caring if he completes the swing and beheads the man, the only part of him exposed.

OOC Xander's post says he only swings as if to kill the man.. thinking it might be a feint, or just waiting to see if one of the channelers stops him. :)

This message was last edited by the player at 23:18, Fri 13 Nov 2009.

Rai'el
 player, 614 posts
Sat 14 Nov 2009
at 18:31
Re: Chapter 3.1: Wolf hunt for the Dark Sister
PM [Private to GM:
10:26, Today: Melina rolled 2 using 1d20+1. Init.
10:25, Today: Rai'el rolled 11 using 1d20+6. Init.
]
Azara
 player, 722 posts
Sun 15 Nov 2009
at 19:25
Re: Chapter 3.1: Wolf hunt for the Dark Sister

"He is just a foolishly deluuded man, I believe someone else may be here.  Maybe the Trolloc hung the captain, but who took out the Trolloc?"
Darek Halchov
 player, 884 posts
 Tairen Wanderer
 Try the fish
Sun 15 Nov 2009
at 21:47
Re: Chapter 3.1: Wolf hunt for the Dark Sister
"I would guess he did, simple enough weaves."

[Private to Johanfk: How does his strength with saidin compare to Darek's?]
Johanfk
 GM, 252 posts
 YIM: johan.falt
 
Sun 15 Nov 2009
at 21:48
Re: Chapter 3.1: Wolf hunt for the Dark Sister
Melina's hardened air is weaved way to slow as she reach out, trying to stop Xander he has always severed the man's head from the body.
Darek Halchov
 player, 885 posts
 Tairen Wanderer
 Try the fish
Sun 15 Nov 2009
at 22:29
Re: Chapter 3.1: Wolf hunt for the Dark Sister
Darek unties and releases the hardened air around the man, letting the body fall to the ground.

He looks to the soldier. "Who is next in command? Get a squad in here and look for the captain's wife. She could be locked up, a victim, or a darkfriend. He could have been disguised as her."
Xander Bakura
 player, 293 posts
 Golden Eyes
Mon 16 Nov 2009
at 02:16
Re: Chapter 3.1: Wolf hunt for the Dark Sister
Growling, the wolfbrother lowers his hafted axe as the head of the man drops to the ground then his body. Bloodied, Xander looks at the others."Well...if my assumption is correct, I bet this man took the form of the captains wife with his witchcraft, somehow blocked his scent with that of a woman, infiltrated the home here and killed the captain as well as his real wife and the trolloc. Perhaps even being in control of the Trollocs somehow. Dark one damn him..." Xander spits on the ground, and pulls his hood back over his face."Shadowspawn in the Borderlands. Be damned..." He leans against the wall, head lowered. Riverwind growls and moves to his feet, staring up at him.

[private to Johanfk: Trying to sense the wolves.]
Darek Halchov
 player, 886 posts
 Tairen Wanderer
 Try the fish
Mon 16 Nov 2009
at 02:23
Re: Chapter 3.1: Wolf hunt for the Dark Sister
"Let us hope it is as simple as that," replies Mikael. "We should head to the boat and make sure it has not been attacked."