Chapter 3.1: Wolf hunt for the Dark Sister.   Posted by IC.Group: archive 0
Melina
 player, 468 posts
 Wise One Apprentice
Mon 16 Nov 2009
at 04:02
Re: Chapter 3.1: Wolf hunt for the Dark Sister
"I think that we should leave this place. befpre we are held up by the local authorities.  I do not like doing this but we cannot be delayed."
Johanfk
 GM, 253 posts
 YIM: johan.falt
 
Mon 16 Nov 2009
at 08:27
Re: Chapter 3.1: Wolf hunt for the Dark Sister
"That would be lieutenant Tyrell. I'll get the word out." The solider said and hurried out the door starting to bark orders.
Darek Halchov
 player, 887 posts
 Tairen Wanderer
 Try the fish
Mon 16 Nov 2009
at 14:42
Re: Chapter 3.1: Wolf hunt for the Dark Sister
"My thoughts exactly my dear, the guard can better answer questions, since he was here and we can protect the boat if need be."
Xander Bakura
 player, 295 posts
 Golden Eyes
Tue 17 Nov 2009
at 00:49
Re: Chapter 3.1: Wolf hunt for the Dark Sister
"I say we leave and very soon. I do not like the smell of this place nor do I think the ones here have our best interests any longer. It is apparent the Dark One is growing stronger and more bold. I do not like it." Xander growls, and raises his head.
Darek Halchov
 player, 889 posts
 Tairen Wanderer
 Try the fish
Tue 17 Nov 2009
at 01:13
Re: Chapter 3.1: Wolf hunt for the Dark Sister
Since they seem in agreement, Mikael heads up to quickly check their rooms for anything that may have been left behind, then heads out the back door and down towards the dock, leading the others until one of the scouts move ahead.
Xander Bakura
 player, 296 posts
 Golden Eyes
Tue 17 Nov 2009
at 02:13
Re: Chapter 3.1: Wolf hunt for the Dark Sister
The wolfbrother moves to scout the area, leaving Riverwind behind to guard Azara.

[private to Johanfk: 21:12, Today: Secret Roll: Xander Bakura rolled 14 using 1d20+10. Listen Check.
21:12, Today: Secret Roll: Xander Bakura rolled 28 using 1d20+12. Spot Check.
21:12, Today: Secret Roll: Xander Bakura rolled 22 using 1d20+11. Move Silently Check.
21:11, Today: Secret Roll: Xander Bakura rolled 20 using 1d20+11. Hide Check.
]
Azara
 player, 724 posts
Tue 17 Nov 2009
at 02:13
Re: Chapter 3.1: Wolf hunt for the Dark Sister

Before they leave, Azara will ask the guard, before he leaves.  "what alerted you to the be here. how was it you came upon the Trolloc and the Dark Friend disguised as a woman?"

Once she has an answer she will move off as Darek directed, but only if the answer is satisfactory to her.

(I am assuming that we retrieve the horses and head to the docks.)
Darek Halchov
 player, 890 posts
 Tairen Wanderer
 Try the fish
Tue 17 Nov 2009
at 02:20
Re: Chapter 3.1: Wolf hunt for the Dark Sister
Yeah, out the back, grab the horses, hit the docks. Leaving nothing behind but dead bodies and questions. :)
Rai'el
 player, 615 posts
Thu 19 Nov 2009
at 04:17
Re: Chapter 3.1: Wolf hunt for the Dark Sister
Raiel moved to stand between Melina and Xander scouting on trhe opposite side of their path. Her spears ready for the Dance, t, her dark veil hung from her shoufa ready to be put up in an instanth th as she moved out into the streetough she was now unveiled.
Melina
 player, 469 posts
 Wise One Apprentice
Thu 19 Nov 2009
at 05:59
Re: Chapter 3.1: Wolf hunt for the Dark Sister
Melina moves to join Darek.  She looks into Darek's eyes and smiles.  "It has been an interesting evening.
Darek Halchov
 player, 891 posts
 Tairen Wanderer
 Try the fish
Thu 19 Nov 2009
at 06:14
Re: Chapter 3.1: Wolf hunt for the Dark Sister
"I think our lives shall prove the stuff of legends." Darek sounded like he might be joking, but likely only a little.
Johanfk
 GM, 261 posts
 YIM: johan.falt
 
Thu 19 Nov 2009
at 14:54
Re: Chapter 3.1: Wolf hunt for the Dark Sister
The group hurries out the back door and heads straight towards the docks. Due to the chaos that has been created by what has happening they get down to it without any trouble at all just to be faced with a quite empty area, most people in hiding or just indoors.
Darek Halchov
 player, 892 posts
 Tairen Wanderer
 Try the fish
Thu 19 Nov 2009
at 14:59
Re: Chapter 3.1: Wolf hunt for the Dark Sister
Darek looks around for anyone on the docks. They were supposed to leave before the sun rose so he hoped their boat would have a crew visible, prepping and checking the boat.

"Too bad the Captain didn't mention the boats name," Darek said quietly to the others.

He also looked for an Inn at the docks, some place sailors could get a bite and a drink, or even the dockworkers grab a quick bite.

OOC

How late did the attack happen?

This message was last edited by the player at 15:05, Thu 19 Nov 2009.

Johanfk
 GM, 263 posts
 YIM: johan.falt
 
Thu 19 Nov 2009
at 15:08
Re: Chapter 3.1: Wolf hunt for the Dark Sister
ooc: No, all he said was that he was to get you a boat.
Azara
 player, 725 posts
Thu 19 Nov 2009
at 17:35
Re: Chapter 3.1: Wolf hunt for the Dark Sister

"We have 2 options, find an inn that boat captains frequent and ask about boats going south on the river, or, try to go about the docks to find someone to ask about such a boat.  And right now, most people are undercover from what I can see."

She looks about at the deserted docks and streets.
Xander Bakura
 player, 297 posts
 Golden Eyes
Fri 20 Nov 2009
at 04:14
Re: Chapter 3.1: Wolf hunt for the Dark Sister
Stepping out of the shadows near Azara, the wolfbrother looks about and sniffs a few times."Or we head south, follow the river. Forget the boat. May be slow moving but may be our only choice. This place stinks of evil. Evil we cannot face at this very moment..." The man looks angry, body hunched forwards like a animal ready to pounce. Riverwind seems to know his feelings and a bit of a growl comes from the young wolf.
Darek Halchov
 player, 899 posts
 Tairen Wanderer
 Try the fish
Fri 20 Nov 2009
at 04:58
Re: Chapter 3.1: Wolf hunt for the Dark Sister
"Too long, we need that boat, all the faster to be away from this place."
Azara
 player, 727 posts
Fri 20 Nov 2009
at 22:37
Re: Chapter 3.1: Wolf hunt for the Dark Sister

"Then I suggegst going to an nearby in and ask about where we can find a boat captain."

Azara pats Riverwind on the head.
Johanfk
 GM, 267 posts
 YIM: johan.falt
 
Mon 23 Nov 2009
at 11:08
Re: Chapter 3.1: Wolf hunt for the Dark Sister
PM

[Private to Xander Bakura: After several tries you now give up... you can't reach any wolves within your reach.]
Xander Bakura
 player, 298 posts
 Golden Eyes
Mon 23 Nov 2009
at 12:14
Re: Chapter 3.1: Wolf hunt for the Dark Sister
The man stops, eyes narrowing under his hood. The moonlight reflects off of them earily as he then looks up at the moon. Riverwind follows this motion with similar fluidity after Azara pats her head. Xander's fists tighten."We need to go. Now. Either by foot or by ship, I do not care. They are -gone-."
Darek Halchov
 player, 902 posts
 Tairen Wanderer
 Try the fish
Mon 23 Nov 2009
at 21:48
Re: Chapter 3.1: Wolf hunt for the Dark Sister
"They? Wolves?" Darek looked to Xander, not sure what the wolfbrother was referring to.

OOC

Still waiting to hear if anyone is about, or if there is an inn next to the docks, more likely where sailors would stay and eat while not at sea, or at least working the river.

Also, looking to see if there is a boat with crew getting it ready, large enough for the horses without cargo on their deck where the horses would go. Darek will bet such a ship is their ship.
Xander Bakura
 player, 299 posts
 Golden Eyes
Mon 23 Nov 2009
at 22:31
Re: Chapter 3.1: Wolf hunt for the Dark Sister
"There are none within my reach besides River. Suddenly gone. All of them. Some were killed early. Northbound...probably the Blight. The Dark One is growing stronger. We must go." The voice comes out deep and hoarse, almost a growl. Xander looks towards Azara and Riverwind barks.
Azara
 player, 728 posts
Tue 24 Nov 2009
at 04:03
Re: Chapter 3.1: Wolf hunt for the Dark Sister

"Can't we try an inn to find a boat captain?"  Or we could even ask one of the town watch."
Johanfk
 GM, 269 posts
 YIM: johan.falt
 
Tue 24 Nov 2009
at 10:53
Re: Chapter 3.1: Wolf hunt for the Dark Sister
ooc: Missed that part, sorry. The attack came late at the evening you are actually not really sure what time it is at the moment. Most people are not out any longer and most as asleep. You can't see a boat getting ready by this hour but there are a few that could work for you.

There are no guards at all here.

There are a few harbor taverns of different sort, not very friendly places at all and those woman that is there are most often of the 'working' sort.

Darek Halchov
 player, 903 posts
 Tairen Wanderer
 Try the fish
Tue 24 Nov 2009
at 14:22
Re: Chapter 3.1: Wolf hunt for the Dark Sister
Mikael looked at the ships that would work for their needs. He looked to each, looking to see which seemed fastest but more importantly, which was in the best shape and most orderly. he was no sailor but growing up in Tear, he knew enough that the best ships were neet and orderly; sails folded, ropes curled, wood clean, brass polished, and the sort.

Finally deciding on one of them, he pointed to it. "That one. Let's load the horses and gear."