5.1 Into the Three-Fold Land (group 1)   Posted by Game Master.Group: 0
Darek Halchov
 player, 1439 posts
Mon 11 Oct 2010
at 21:40
Re: 4.1 Into the Three-Fold Land (group 1)
Darek rides along, waiting for the others to return from their scouting. Melina felt different. They hadn't hidden anything from each other until now. he loved her no less, and she loved him no less but her Oaths had placed the Wise Ones before him.

Husbands and wives should not have secrets, especially the sort that worried at the other.
Xander Bakura
 player, 966 posts
Mon 11 Oct 2010
at 22:02
Re: 4.1 Into the Three-Fold Land (group 1)
Xander nods and gives a small whistle to his wolves.   He dismounts his horse and unlimbers his axe, making it ready to use should the need arise.   When Azara says she will be joining him, he frowns slightly, then nods his head in agreement, reluctant agreement, but agreement none the less.

"Stay behind me then."   Xander cloeses his eyes and sends the images to the wolves, asking them to move ahead to the place mentioned, to sniff and scout to see if there is danger.
Azara
 GM, 1107 posts
Mon 11 Oct 2010
at 22:45
Re: 4.1 Into the Three-Fold Land (group 1)
Azara was almost surprised by Xander's capitulation.  She had expected argument. So she quickly dismounted as well and followed Xander. Opening herself to the one power she prepared a weave of hardened air but waited until it was need to cast it.
At the Rocks
Thu 14 Oct 2010
at 05:22
Re: 4.1 Into the Three-Fold Land (group 1)
Xander quickly reaches the rocky outcropping and finds the large stones slanted. against the eastern side a narrow opening would allow one at a time to enter between them. The wolves are curious but do not seem to sense anyone beyond.

It takes a little effort to squeeze through to area of about 50 ft. by 40 ft. coming out of the rocks is a small spring bubbling up into a small basin-like depression if the stones.

This message was last edited by the GM at 03:29, Fri 15 Oct 2010.

Xander Bakura
 player, 967 posts
Fri 15 Oct 2010
at 15:26
Re: 4.1 Into the Three-Fold Land (group 1)
Xander turns to Azara after giving the wolves a quick pat and rub of affection.

"Tell the others it is clear, and we have fresh water here."
Azara
 GM, 1108 posts
Fri 15 Oct 2010
at 19:33
Re: 4.1 Into the Three-Fold Land (group 1)
Aara slips out and rides back to the others. "Come, there is shade and water her but the horse will have to stay out.  Not enough room for them to get through unless you open a gateway into the area beyond I would do that from the inside so you know where you are aiming for.

This message was last edited by the GM at 19:33, Fri 15 Oct 2010.

Melina
 player, 719 posts
 Wise One Apprentice
Sun 17 Oct 2010
at 05:20
Re: 4.1 Into the Three-Fold Land (group 1)
Melina makes he way to the rocks to greet Azara and hear her news. "I think we will make a gate to bring them in. Horse s in the waste will attract attention,"
Melina says as she dismounts form Sunny.
Raiel
 GM, 847 posts
Sun 17 Oct 2010
at 06:10
Re: 4.1 Into the Three-Fold Land (group 1)
Raiel moves up to the horse. I will hold them away so that you may open your gate without cutting them in two. Then I will keep watch out here until you are ready to make a gateway to where were want to go next.
Darek Halchov
 player, 1440 posts
Sun 17 Oct 2010
at 14:25
Re: 4.1 Into the Three-Fold Land (group 1)
Darek nods and opens himself to saidin as he heads into the rock. With Melina outside, and once he has learned the inside rock area, he can target the gate easily.

"With you here my love, I could target one of those lizards next to you and not harm you with the gate." He smiles at his beloved. He wouldn't want to have to try something like that of course.
Melina
 player, 720 posts
 Wise One Apprentice
Tue 19 Oct 2010
at 22:23
Re: 4.1 Into the Three-Fold Land (group 1)
"Spare the poor lizard but that is a good thing to know." MElina responds and she moves through the tight opening in the rock outcropping.
Game Master
 GM, 164 posts
Thu 21 Oct 2010
at 04:11
Re: 4.1 Into the Three-Fold Land (group 1)
Once the horse are inside through the gateway  there is shade and water for the hottest part of the day. Raiel checks in and out but mostly keeps watch. The rocks that have not yet know the face on the sun on them are cooler than those that the sun has heated. The surrounding outcropping is of a red stone that stands some 30 ft tall in most places. It winter in the Waste it days are are less that the blistering heat of summer and the nights cold once the sun sets. Time to talk about where you want ot go next.
Melina
 player, 721 posts
 Wise One Apprentice
Thu 21 Oct 2010
at 04:20
Re: 4.1 Into the Three-Fold Land (group 1)
Where do you think we should go next? I hoped to learn more and stay longer. I will be able to  enter Tel'an'rihod and speak with the Wise Ones if I find anything out about the Car'a'carn..
Darek Halchov
 player, 1441 posts
Thu 21 Oct 2010
at 13:40
Re: 4.1 Into the Three-Fold Land (group 1)
"If you can see them in this Tel'an'rihod, can you locate the Car'a'carn in it?"
Melina
 player, 722 posts
 Wise One Apprentice
Thu 21 Oct 2010
at 17:12
Re: 4.1 Into the Three-Fold Land (group 1)
"I really don't know if that is possible. Besides, if it was the wise Ones would have tried that already if it was possible. Lets gather together and see if we can decide on a destination."

"Xander and Azara, we need to decide where we will go next. There is no reason to stay here any longer than necessary." Then she hunkers down near the spring and drinks her fill and waits for the others.
Xander Bakura
 player, 968 posts
Thu 21 Oct 2010
at 17:30
Re: 4.1 Into the Three-Fold Land (group 1)
Xander gives a shug of his shoulders, the inclines his head to Azara.  "I go where she goes, and guard her back, even if it means guarding it from herself.   She is at times like a cub sticking her nose into the honey hive unmidful of the bees, only thinking of the honey."
Azara
 GM, 1109 posts
Thu 21 Oct 2010
at 19:33
Re: 4.1 Into the Three-Fold Land (group 1)
Azara eyes widen at Xander's remark and then narrow as she stares at him  she starts to open her mouth and then snaps it shut as she ships bites her lips to keep a sharp retort from her lips. Her temper that sometimes flashes as bright as her go=red gold hair is entirely in evidence at this moment. She moves over to Melina ans uses the act of drinking water to allow herself to regain her composure. She cools her face with some of the water and turns back to the discussion at hand.

"I would very much like it that we return to my father's hunting log if he is not there then I need to find him and set his mind at rest that I am okay.  Andor too is in the heart of the midlands and therefore out search can radiate out from there."
Darek Halchov
 player, 1443 posts
Thu 21 Oct 2010
at 19:42
Re: 4.1 Into the Three-Fold Land (group 1)
Darek smiles. "That is simple enough and some place we have been."

Darek stands and embraces saidin. He picks a location unlikely to have anyone in it, and a bit away from the manner. They can ride their horses closer to the lodge.

He weaves slowly and carefully, giving any animals that might be in the area time to get out of the way. The odd occorance of a gate opening should startle any to running away.

On this end he opens itnear the rock itself, where any marks left on the ground are likely to fill with blowing sand or water run-off from the rocks.
Game Master
 GM, 170 posts
Thu 21 Oct 2010
at 20:35
Re: 4.1 Into the Three-Fold Land (group 1)
Melina waits for Xander to to sheck up in front of them  She calls to Raiel who enters the enclosed area. "One comes following our tracks.  He asked me if he could join us. I told him no but he comes anyway."

Melina found it strange that Raiel gaze abiud Melina's. Something was going on that was for sure and she wondered what exactly.

"Let us be off before he gets here." Raiel states determinedly.

"We will wait for him," state Melina.
Darek Halchov
 player, 1444 posts
Thu 21 Oct 2010
at 20:40
Re: 4.1 Into the Three-Fold Land (group 1)
Melina looks at Darek when she says they will wait. This was unlike her. They'd come into this grotto to avoid being seen Gating. Why would she now want to wait for this person?
Melina
 player, 723 posts
 Wise One Apprentice
Fri 22 Oct 2010
at 04:41
Re: 4.1 Into the Three-Fold Land (group 1)
Melina's sapphire eyes regards Darek as she feels his question along their bond.

Raiel's voice suddenly is lifted again. "His name is Jhaldn. Do let let him sweet talk you," and then Raiel was gone, through the Gateway to scout out the area on the other side..

Shortly a tall aiel man trots into the hideout and jogs over to stand before Melina ans Azara. He was taller than Raiel, heavier, but not bulky, his hair is red gold and where sun bleached it was more gold that red.  He wore the traditional Cad'in'sor and Shoufa with the veil down. He eyes were  stormy gray but he had a quick smile that was quite engaging

"Wise Ones. You go to the Wetlands and have but one warrior to uphold your honor. I will accompany you so that Wise Ones of The Two Spire Sept go not unguarded. I am Jhaldn, a Cor Darei, a True Ppear, of the Two Spires Sept of the Reyn Aiel.

Melina notices that stands a bit warily looking at the horses into the enclosed area  She could probably tell why as well.  The horse tracks had suddenly ended and they they were inside when it would have been impossible for them to enter this. Beings address as Wise One make Melina almost start but her composure held her face neutral.

Raiel is my near sister. She has held my honor for a year now quite well but if you wish you may accompany us to uphold the honor of the Two Spires sept.  You may come with us.

"I am ready, heart of my heart."
she turns and touches his face cupping is chin for just a moment. then taking up the reins of her mount she leads Sunny through the portal.

This message was last edited by the player at 04:46, Fri 22 Oct 2010.

Darek Halchov
 player, 1445 posts
Fri 22 Oct 2010
at 13:39
Re: 4.1 Into the Three-Fold Land (group 1)
Melina could feel a slight umbrage at the suggestion that Melina's honor needed guarding. She was married and a Wise One, more than capable of taking care of her own honor if Ra'oel and Darek were not there.

He figured it was something else this Jhaldn referred to so he let it go. Darek was last through the gateway and a few paces from the gate, he slowly unwove the gate, thread by thread so there was no residue to say where they had gone.
Xander Bakura
 player, 969 posts
Fri 22 Oct 2010
at 16:54
Re: 4.1 Into the Three-Fold Land (group 1)
Xander gave a shrug of his shoulder, and giave a small whistle to the wolves.  They rose and went through the gateway first, and Xander went through next, leaving his horse with Azara to bring with her so his hands were free to bring out his axe.  Through the bond she call tell he is like a nocked and drawn arrow, ready to be released at the first sign of danger, his golden eyes searching, nose up in the air sniffing, for any danger.
Melina
 player, 724 posts
 Wise One Apprentice
Fri 22 Oct 2010
at 18:53
Re: 4.1 Into the Three-Fold Land (group 1)
Melina feels Darek reaction to Jhaldn I he asked to guard her honor. She would explain to him he is a good man--her husband.

Walking forward alongside of Darek through his gate. "He says he can for the honor of the Wise Ones that we go not alone into the Wetlands. Peace my husband it is a thing that Aiel do to gain Ji though I do believe that he is here for more than just for honor." she turns a smile on hm it was radiant.
Darek Halchov
 player, 1446 posts
Fri 22 Oct 2010
at 18:59
Re: 4.1 Into the Three-Fold Land (group 1)
"Does he truly think that you can't guard your own honor, or that anything short of death would keep Ra'iel or I from guarding your honor and your life?"

"I'm happy to have an extra person to dance with the enemy, it just seemed an odd choice of words."
Melina could tell from their bond that Darek was not angry, just a bit put off, perhaps only because he didn't understand.
Game Master
 GM, 171 posts
Sat 23 Oct 2010
at 22:38
Re: 4.1 Into the Three-Fold Land (group 1)
Thread Closed