Ch. 13: Kozienice.   Posted by Cap'n Rae.Group: 0
Konrad Bayer
 player, 882 posts
 Hauptmann
 Panzergrenadier
Wed 21 Jan 2009
at 08:11
Re: Jackknife
"Keep firing keep firing." Bayer hollers over the crack of gunfire. Choosing any pair of soldiers which are close enough to affect both with a 40mm, he fires the HK69.

Screaming into his radio, he omits proper radio voice procedure for the sake of a hasty message to the unit's mobile security element, "Mariusz! Get a machine gun up here!"

Bayer
Middle Assault
G36/HK69 (24/30) (1 HEDP)
Firing at any two or more soldiers in a grenade radius

This message was last edited by the player at 08:12, Wed 21 Jan 2009.

Minh Quyen
 player, 346 posts
 Spec-4
 U.S. Army Military Police
Wed 21 Jan 2009
at 10:19
Re: Jackknife
Quyen could hear the slow, deliberate, aimed shots from the Hauptmann and Ondar. Wishing she still had the RPK, she nevertheless placed herself into the opposite role of the other members of her team - providing a high volume of supressive fire.

Scanning the deploying enemy troops, Quyen looks for an easy target or two. She digs her elbows into the ground and braces the AK. Three bursts, emptying the magazine - against any suitable (area) target for automatic fire.

Minh Quyen
Firing 3x5 bursts
AK74 (15/30)
Flank

Mariusz Tokarski
 player, 440 posts
 Polish
 Teenaged Partisan
Wed 21 Jan 2009
at 19:00
Re: Jackknife
Mariusz jumped at the order, he'd forgotten the earpiece of the radio that covered his left ear. He had little experience with radios and kept forgetting he had one.

"Dawid," he said, "the Boss wants mg support quickly, the trike can take three. Why don't you and Griet head back and drop off McCoy as you pass the Major? I'll walk back and cover our tail until I reach you or you come and pick me up."
Dawid Waldus Piotrowski
 player, 1113 posts
 Ex-Sergeant
 Polish Artillerist
Wed 21 Jan 2009
at 22:20
Re: Jackknife
In reply to Griet Niewiadomska (msg #339):

Dawid smiled and rolled his eyes. It was good to know what "SOP" was, but if you didn't know what the Standard Operating Procedure was in the first place, then it wasn't all that enlightening. "Thanks, Starlight."

Answering Griet he said, "an ambush if usually over very quickly, it shouldn't be getting more intense unless things are going wrong."

He decided that some more initiative was called for and he would have to head back to see how he could help out. Then Bayer's call came through.

"Ah yes, just what I was thinking. But, we can't leave this sector almost unprotected. Griet, please stay with McCoy. If he decides to go back to the truck for medical aid, then go with and assist him. If not, help him cover the road here so we don't get hit from the front. Use this in good health!" He handed her his disposable PRG-76 rocket.

Then he addressed his young friend, "Mariusz, lets you and I take the motorcycle back and see what we can do, perhaps a machinegun can be of assistance."

Walking to the bike and sidecar he transmitted, "This is Eagle calling. Sunray, we're on the way, hold on."

Without wasting time on further discussion, he took the spare ammo can from Griet and deposited it and the PKM in the sidecar. After wheeling the bike around and waiting for Mariusz to get into the sidecar, he rode back towards where he saw the Honker parked.


PKM MG (100/100 + 1 1/2 spare belts)
Talking on radio, mounting and riding motorcycle.
On the road, heading south.

This message was last edited by the player at 01:43, Thu 22 Jan 2009.

Robert 'Tuck' Tucker
 player, 563 posts
 Platoon Sergeant
 10th Mountain Division
Fri 23 Jan 2009
at 05:28
Re: Bloody Wood
Cap'n Rae:
Tarpan-Honker

The duel between Tucker and the enemy truck's machine-gunner ends as a flurry of 30mm grenades from Tucker's well-aimed burst explodes on the truck's cab. One of the grenades impacts squarely on the gunner's chest, blasting a gaping, red, pulpy hole there and knocking his PKM off it's mount. The gunner, head lolling about grotesquely, drops into the truck's armored cab. The front end of the truck is engulfed in thin white smoke and it remains stationary on the western side of the road. The pain from Tucker's superficial arm wound is overwhelmed by the thrill of yet another fantastic shot.

As soon as the last grenade leaves the barrel, Jan peels out and begins weaving away from the enemy trucks and infantry, trying to put some distance between the jeep and the growing enemy force.
Actions?
Tucker let's out another loud holler as he watches his rounds hit and basically dismantle the vehicle with the machin-gunner who had tagged him and Jan.  Tucker is briefly jostled when Jan guns it and begins to speed out of the area to try and avoid any more fire that maybe coming at them.  Tucker calls on the radio before switching his aim towards the groggy infantry coming out of the overturned troop carrier.  "Sunray, Knife.  What's your status?  Have Tango's between us and your twenty.  What's your pleasure over?"

He knows his shots are going to be tough to walk in but, Robert knows that the ambush team on the ground is in a world of shit right now and can use all of the help they can get.  He squeezes off another string of [5] HE rounds toward what's left of the dismounting infantry.

Tucker
AGS-17 [15/30 HE]
Firing at troops from the overturned vehicle
Mariusz Tokarski
 player, 441 posts
 Polish
 Teenaged Partisan
Fri 23 Jan 2009
at 16:30
Re: Bloody Wood
Mariusz squeezed into the sidecar and rearranged things so he could fire if he needed to. As they bounced along yelled at Dawid, "Do we barrel straight in firing or try to take them in the flank? We can probably manouvre between the trees."

He looked intently forward, hoping that if they were the cavalry, that they'd be in time. He swallowed, he had a sneaky feeling that they were actually the indians.
Griet Niewiadomska
 player, 351 posts
 Polish Navy - CPO
 Krakow ORMO
Fri 23 Jan 2009
at 16:34
Re: Bloody Wood
Griet heard the trike roar off and unslung her Tantal. She pointed to her back, "Mister McCoy, I have an AKSU strapped to my back, you're a big man, could you make use of it in your left hand? If so, feel free to use it."

She looked at the man, "You're the expert here, I think we should move back to the truck, covering our backs as we go, but I'll follow your directions without arguement."
Dawid Waldus Piotrowski
 player, 1114 posts
 Ex-Sergeant
 Polish Artillerist
Fri 23 Jan 2009
at 23:00
Re: Bloody Wood
In reply to Mariusz Tokarski (msg #348):

Dawid yelled back, "That's good thinking! But we don't know what the situation is yet! Let's get to the Honker, see if Tucker and Jan know what's going on! We can decide to flank on foot then or set up covering fire down the road at that point!"

He suspected that things weren't going too well, but he had no idea that the ambush line had been isolated and was in danger of being overrun.

This message was last edited by the player at 03:50, Sun 25 Jan 2009.

Cap'n Rae
 GM, 1123 posts
 Long-time T2K Fan
 First-time GM
Sat 24 Jan 2009
at 02:54
Spilled Milk

The enemy infantry have taken up covered positions and begun to return fire. Incoming rounds crack and buzz all around the ambush team as more and more hot lead begins to fill the air.

Milk, closest to the enemy positions, continues to send rounds towards the enemy troops. His fight comes to an end as an enemy bullet finds its mark. Milk's head rocks backwards and he crumples to the ground in a bloody heap.

Ondar ejects his empty magazine and reaches into his webbing for another. As he is about to slam it home, his right arm is hammered by a bullet. The pain and shock of the impact causes him to drop the fresh mag on the ground beside the fallen tree behind which he's taken up a firing position. He curses himself for letting such an insignificant [slight] wound affect him so and reaches down to recover the full mag.

Konrad places a 40mm round just a few meters from an enemy soldier preparing to fire from behind a standing tree. The blast knocks the man down. Dead leaves rain down to the ground around the wounded enemy soldier through a thin screen of smoke. Rounds thwock into the tree just a few inches in front of Konrad's left knee, reminding him that he is someone else's target.

Minh spots a brave but foolhardy soldier breaking cover to pull a wounded comrade into cover behind the truck. She fights to keep the bucking barrel of her AK on target. Fifteen rounds race downrange. The rescuer falls backwards, gut shot, dragging his now twice wounded friend down with him.

Stoner sends 30 rounds of 7.62mm across the road, keeping the half-dozen men who had debussed to the east side pinned their, unable to flank the ambush team or lay down effective counterfire. Stoner grimmaces as he sees the M240's ammunition belt shrinkign quickly out of the corner of his eye. Hot brass is starting to pile up in the ditch beside him. Fifty meters up the road (north) he sees the dim shapes of at least a dozen more enemy infantry (must be from the first, crashed truck, he realizes) beginning to deploy towards the battle zone.

Tarpan-Honker

As Jan jukes violently to avoid enemy fire, Tucker fires off a last desperation burst of five 30mm HE grenades at where he judges the enemy infantry from the crashed truck to be (it's difficult to tell due to the separation speed and Jan's wild manouvering). He can't be sure, but he thinks he sees one or two explosions in the target area.

Jan slows abruptly as the Ural trike appears ahead, approaching them on a collision course at high speed. Glancing over his shoulder to make sure they are out of harm's way, he pulls to a stop. Clutching his bloodied knee, he shouts to the two riders,

"Your'e it?"

Gun-truck

Jason, Anneka, Griet, Sam, Walter, and Adam try to busy themselves as the sound of the battle to their south grows in violence.

Actions?

This message was last edited by the GM at 21:35, Sat 31 Jan 2009.

Konrad Bayer
 player, 883 posts
 Hauptmann
 Panzergrenadier
Sat 24 Jan 2009
at 06:08
Re: Spilled Milk
Bayer tugs at his tac vest and pulls out a smoke grenade. Pulling the pin he throws it with the intention of smoking off one side (left or right) of the enemy force (to reduce their fire).

Robert 'Tuck' Tucker:
"Sunray, Knife.  What's your status?  Have Tango's between us and your twenty.  What's your pleasure over?"


With his free hand he clicks the radio transmit, "Tuck! Danger close. Dump it all and don't worry about us!" Bayer was betting on their covered prone positions protecting them while the moving (assaulting) enemy will be caught much more exposed.

Bayer
Mid Assault
Throwing HC at enemy

Alexei Ondar
 player, 91 posts
 Starshiy Praporshchik
 Ex-GRU/Spetznaz
Sat 24 Jan 2009
at 06:32
Re: Spilled Milk
Ondar ducks behind the fallen log now providing him nominal cover, recovers the dropped ammunition and slams it into the SVU's magazine well.  One downside to the compact form factor of the bullpup configuration was the increased awkwardness involved in reloading it.

As the action cycled forward, loading a fresh 7.62x54mm round into the receiver, he was quite conscious of the pain radiating from his upper right arm.  However, the decorated veteran had been wounded enough times before to feel confident that he could bear down and grit through this encounter until a better opportunity for closer inspection and treatment presented itself.

He rolls over onto his left side and reaches instinctively for the position on his combat webbing where a fragmentation grenade would be secured if he had not surrendered all of his explosives the previous day.  He fumbles briefly with the empty attachment point and curses himself again in his native Tuvan.  His contribution to this battle, it seems, will be constrained to precision rifle fire.

So contribute I shall.

Peeking again over the top of the log, Ondar coolly and deliberately acquires another target and pulls the trigger twice.



[Ondar]
Left flank of ambush line
SVU-AS (8/10)
Bleeding and seething

Dawid Waldus Piotrowski
 player, 1116 posts
 Ex-Sergeant
 Polish Artillerist
Sun 25 Jan 2009
at 03:50
Re: Spilled Milk
In reply to Konrad Bayer (msg #352):

Dawid hit the brakes, gravel spraying. On a 2-wheeled bike the machine would have slid out from beneath him, but the sidecar kept them balanced as they skidded to a stop. He noted they were wounded.

He dismounted, slinging his Tantal and picking up the PKM by the carry handle.

"Things sound very bad! Where are they located? Perhaps we can help the others disengage, although they may have to meet us in Warszawa."

Turning the bike so that it was pointed north, Dawid made sure Mariusz had the two spare ammo cans, one with a full belt and the other with a half-belt.

This message was last edited by the player at 03:51, Sun 25 Jan 2009.

Sam McCoy
 player, 190 posts
 MSGT
 10th SFG ODA 011
Sun 25 Jan 2009
at 05:05
Re: Spilled Milk

To Griet:

"We must get back into the fight with all we have. Right now is the point of decision and we must win to save all our lives."

To Ann:

"You must lead us back. I will man the big gun and Griet can man the MK-19. Get us back into the fight to save our friends lives. Adam and Walter can drive and you ride shotgun. We must go and help now."

If Ann won't follow, he will turn the truck around and just go with Griet, Adam and Walter. If he sees Tuck and the rest on the way he will gather them, rally them to a point were they can see targets, and make a support by fire position. This is the decision point, Sam knows. All or nothing here for the team. The team is above all else in the SF world and this is now all their team. If they get into a support by fire position he will direct and fire; all guns to break the enemy's back and their will to fight. Sam knows that at a point too many casualtiws and they must break... they must....


To all:
"We must go now and save our friends or all is lost!"

This message was last edited by the GM at 21:39, Sat 31 Jan 2009.

Mariusz Tokarski
 player, 442 posts
 Polish
 Teenaged Partisan
Sun 25 Jan 2009
at 10:40
Re: Spilled Milk
Mariusz used the time the trike was stationary to check the PK machine gun had a full belt and to stow the spare equipment as effectively as he could. He looked up at the gun truck and said, "I think we need to bring the gun truck into the fight, either that or it should start running so that the ambush team have bought something with their lives."

He settled himself in the sidecar and kissed his bundle of crosses, St. Christophers and the occasional Star of David, without the gun truck he and Dawid were probably riding to their deaths. Mariusz was fine with that, he'd been living on borrowed time for too long to worry about death, at least this way he would go out trying to support his comrades. If the gun truck didn't weigh in with it's heavy weaponry soon, the ambush would probably be overwhelemed even if they got the machine gun into action, with the heavy weaponry they had a chance of driving the enemy off, a small chance maybe, but a chance nonetheless.
Anneka Soleblume
 player, 945 posts
 Major
 Israeli Medical Officer
Sun 25 Jan 2009
at 11:19
Re: Spilled Milk
"I agree," Anneka responded the moment McCoy finished speaking.
"But the truck is no good with the trailer hitched, and Adam and Walter are civilians."
"Can you use that arm?"

Without delay, Anneka shrugged off her webbing, dug into the stores and pulled out several magazines for herself, which were promptly stuffed into her pockets. A moment later as she continued to talk, a handful of Soviet hand grenades sat on the truck bed within easy reach of Griet and McCoy.
"McCoy and Griet, we move on foot, pick up Tucker and Jan and assault into the killing ground with small arms and grenades."
"Walter, you will move back with us and take over the T-H."
"Jason, you're best used here to watch over Adam and Walter since you're unable to walk."

She jumped down and ensured she had at least one field dressing on her.
"You might be best swapping weapons with Jason for this McCoy."
Griet Niewiadomska
 player, 352 posts
 Polish Navy - CPO
 Krakow ORMO
Sun 25 Jan 2009
at 11:36
Re: Spilled Milk
Griet spent some time stripping off any unessential gear including the AKSU and anything but two spare magazines for her Tantal. She put the two grenades she had in her upper pockets, she took two more grenades and moved close to the Major, "With respect,Major, it might be wise to unhook the trailer and use the gun truck as fire support, with us rienforcing the ambush, a few bursts of heavy fire from it might convince the enemy to break off, otherwise, a few assaulters on foot are not the force multiplier we need. As for worryingabout civilians, they signed up for this so they take their chances like anyone else, she swallowed, including my father."
Anneka Soleblume
 player, 946 posts
 Major
 Israeli Medical Officer
Sun 25 Jan 2009
at 12:35
Re: Spilled Milk
"It'd take too long and it's too exposed to enemy fire. We'll pick up the AGS from the T-H on the way past."
High up above the ground with nothing but air around them, they'd be bullet magnets for the enemy, far more inviting, and important targets than the people pinned down in the kill group.
"On the ground we can take advantage of cover and concealment and we're not restricted to the roadway."
They'd be heard coming too even if by some miracle they weren't seen first.
Minh Quyen
 player, 348 posts
 Spec-4
 U.S. Army Military Police
Sun 25 Jan 2009
at 13:22
Re: Spilled Milk
Quyen lowers the rifle and grasps one of her frag grenades. Keeping her body as low as possible she hurls it towards the nearest enemy concentration of at least 2 men.

Quyen is on the left flank. During her last move she realigned with the threat taking the opportunity to make best use of cover that is available. She fights in the prone.

Minh Quyen
AK74
Throwing frag
Leftmost in assault group

Griet Niewiadomska
 player, 353 posts
 Polish Navy - CPO
 Krakow ORMO
Sun 25 Jan 2009
at 17:44
Re: Spilled Milk
"Very well," Griet commented, "but please note that I stronly disagree with your assesment of the situation. However, now is not the time to debate who is right or wrong."

She finished her preparations and raised her weary body, ready to throw it back into combat once more.
Dawid Waldus Piotrowski
 player, 1117 posts
 Ex-Sergeant
 Polish Artillerist
Sun 25 Jan 2009
at 20:17
Re: Spilled Milk
In reply to Mariusz Tokarski (msg #356):

Waiting for some kind of information from Tuck in order that they don't fire on their own people, Dawid heard Konrad's broadcast. Obviously, it didn't matter as much to the people in the cauldron. "Hang on, Konrad."

Seeing Mariusz kissing his own religious icons Dawid did the same with his rosary, then put it back.

"Don't worry my friend, all isn't lost yet." He transmitted to Anneka, "things are collapsing here. Bring in the Star and anyone who can fire a gun, or our friends are dead."

He picked up the PKM, making sure Mariusz had the spare ammo cans. "There, we're ready to go. Tuck, do not worry, we will not need any more information than we know already. Good luck!"

Flipping down his NVGs he set off on foot down the road until he could clearly see muzzle flashes in the trees and identify where most of the Eastern Bloc weapons fire was concentrated due to the distinctive sound. That was good enough for his purposes, a machinegun was not a pinpoint weapon. He found a log off to the side of the road and set up the PKM.

Once the bipod was set up and Mariusz was in cover and ready to feed him ammunition, he commenced grazing fire of the target area, firing bursts back and forth into the "strike zone": knee to chest high. "Look for additional targets and make sure we're not being flanked!"


PKM GPMG (100/100 + 150 spare rounds)
Grazing Fire into the woods, 3 bursts of 5 rounds per turn (rolling on 4 of 5 shots).
Off the west side of the road.

This message was last edited by the player at 20:18, Sun 25 Jan 2009.

Mariusz Tokarski
 player, 443 posts
 Polish
 Teenaged Partisan
Sun 25 Jan 2009
at 20:23
Re: Spilled Milk
Mariusz set up the bipod of the RPK-74 and looked around to check they weren't being flanked. He began firing controlled bursts toward the enemy, hoping that the sound of two support weapons firing from a new quarter would unsettle the enemy.

Mariusz
RPK-74 (26/40) (6x30 spare mags)
Firing empty

This message was last edited by the player at 20:26, Sun 25 Jan 2009.

Dave 'Bones' Stoner
 player, 271 posts
 HM2 (E-5)
 US Navy
Mon 26 Jan 2009
at 12:09
Re: Spilled Milk
Oh man, Dave thought to himself. Stick a fork in us, we're done. Between bursts he glanced down to make sure his rifle was in reach.

"Konrad! You got a better plan than Stand and Deliver?" he shouts out above the din of battle.

Dave
firing at enemy
M240 ??? ammo
AK-74/BG
Aid bag
in the ditch

Robert 'Tuck' Tucker
 player, 565 posts
 Platoon Sergeant
 10th Mountain Division
Mon 26 Jan 2009
at 15:33
Re: Spilled Milk
Konrad Bayer:
Bayer tugs at his tac vest and pulls out a smoke grenade. Pulling the pin he throws it with the intention of smoking off one side (left or right) of the enemy force (to reduce their fire).

Robert 'Tuck' Tucker:
"Sunray, Knife.  What's your status?  Have Tango's between us and your twenty.  What's your pleasure over?"


With his free hand he clicks the radio transmit, "Tuck! Danger close. Dump it all and don't worry about us!" Bayer was betting on their covered prone positions protecting them while the moving (assaulting) enemy will be caught much more exposed.
Tucker listens to the call from Konrad and yells to Jan to stop the vehicle.   He responds over the radio to Konrad, "Roger that Boss.  Danger close it is.  Keep your heads down.  Rounds incoming.  Good Luck!  Knife out," is all he says as he sights in the area when he was shooting before and (if he can or [5] rounds will suffice) empties the last of the belt into that area.

Tucker
AGS-17 [15/30 HE]
Firing in around area where hoistiles are 'Danger Close'
Cap'n Rae
 GM, 1126 posts
 Long-time T2K Fan
 First-time GM
Tue 27 Jan 2009
at 02:39
Do-Si-Do

Ambush Group (Konrad, Ondar, Stoner, Minh)

From her back, on the far left (west) side of the firing line, Minh heaves a hand grenade towards the enemy positions, some 60m away. The grenade lands well short, the noise and flash of its explosion causing at least one enemy infantryman to pause a few seconds in his firing.

Ondar reloads. Leaning against his fallen log, he feels the impact of bullets against the wood, which is just thick and solid enough to stop the 5.45mm bullets from drilling straight through. Risking further exposure to enemy fire, he rises just enough to props his rifle on the log, Minh's grenade buying him enough time to acquire a target. He fires two rounds and, through his rifle scope, sees his target stagger backwards on his knees and drop to the forrest floor.

Konrad, knowing that the bulk of the enemy force is mustered to the east, hurls a smoke grenade towards the road, rounds popping all around him. It erupts in a cloud of thick, purple smoke, concealing the surviving members of the ambush group from enemy eyes- and vice versa- on its right flank (Stoner will still be visible to the enemy force on the east side of the if he rises up from his roadside fold in the ground).

Stoner pauses in his firing. As the smoke billows up almost due north of his position, he sees at least a dozen enemy infantry on the other side of the road beginning to sweep wide through the trees to the east in an apparent attempt to get into flanking position.

Milk lies motionless, a dozen meters or so in front of the ambush team.

Konrad, Ondar, and Minh have all noticed the weakness of the enemy's right flank (to the ambush groups left, or west). Several enemy soldiers have already been felled on the west side of the road and the amount of incoming from that quarter is relatively light- only three or four muzzle flashes (likely from AKs) can still be seen from the ambush team's positions. Konrad's smoke partially conceals the group from the much larger and more intact enemy force to the east. Enemy fire is much heavier from that direction but most of it appears to suppressive in nature and not aimed at anyone in particular. It doesn't take a Monty or a Zhukov to surmise that the heavy, apparently unaimed enemy fire buzzing in from the east is meant to keep the ambush group's heads down while an enemy force swings around to hit them from the flank and/or the rear.

Rescue Team 1 (Dawid and Mariusz)

Dawid and Mariusz trot down the road, trees on either side and a thin strip of powder blue sky directly above. The sound of the battle is growing fiercer every second. They see the enemy at the same time the enemy sees them. A force of about seven men in a skirmish line sweeping north (towards them) perpendicular to the road on its east side. Dawid lunges sideways (to his left, or east) for the relative cover of a fallen tree, hauling the somewhat groggy Mariusz along with him. As they set up their weapons, the enemy executes a similarly hasty move and begins laying down fire on the rescue team's position. Only about 100m separates the two groups of antagonists.

OOC: Due to the relative and mutual surprise of this meeting engagement, neither Dawid nor Mari has had a chance to fire. They may both do so this round, if they so choose. The enemy fired first since they didn't need to set up their weapons.

T-H (Tucker and Jan)

In his attempt to follow Konrad's orders, Tucker instructs Jan to back the jeep down the road (back to the south) in order to reestablish LOS with the enemy. Grimmacing in pain, Jan complies and begins heading backwards in the direction they had just came. After a few seconds, they see Dawid and Mariusz lunge for cover on the east side of the road barely 50m down the road. Further south, they can see the see the boxy shape of the jackknifed enemy truck and, beyond that, on the western edge of the road, the miniature profile of the second, upright enemy truck.

Tucker has not fired yet, being as the T-H did not have LOS to the enemy after Jan's withdrawal under fire. The AGS may be fired this round if Tucker so wishes.

Gun-Truck (Anneka, Sam, Jason, Walter, and Adam)

Unwilling to delay a rescue attempt any longer, Anneka leads Griet, the wounded Sam, and Walter south down the road on foot. Jason remains behind with Adam, the only security for the unit's most powerful material asset. Under the circumstances, however, there are really very few other viable options. Griet is unable to run, or even jog, so the foot-bound rescue team is limited to a brisk walk. At that pace, it will take at least several minutes to get into a position to influence events at the battle sight.

Actions?

This message was last edited by the GM at 23:37, Tue 27 Jan 2009.

Minh Quyen
 player, 350 posts
 Spec-4
 U.S. Army Military Police
Tue 27 Jan 2009
at 05:26
Re: Do-Si-Do
Quyen ducks her head back down. Things were too hectic. What was she thinking... too far! Collecting her rifle she reloads - whilst keeping herself below cover and out of view of the enemy. No point getting shot if it can be helped.

"Reloading!" she yells.

Quyen
Left Flank
Reloading AK